The Note Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ed!" I heard my mother scream. "Get the damn sedative! Now!"

When I reached Sam and leaned down again hands shove me backwards. Madison gives me a worried look.. She must have called Mom and Dad the moment I drove off. They knew where I'd go.

"Jason baby stop." She commanded. "Stop!"

"MOVE!" I screamed and shoved her away.

Another pair of arms wrapped around my upper body from behind. Then another pair from the front. I looked down and saw Madison hugging me around the waist. My mom and Jenny pulling back from behind.

"Andy!" Jennifer yelled. "Get Sam the fuck out of the water!"

I felt the prick of the needle and my head darted over to look into the calm face of my father. It only took seconds before my vision went blurry and I went limp.

They laid me down on the bank against a tree; my parents kneeling by my side. I could hear Madison's angry voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here Sam!" She screamed. "We told you to stay the hell away for awhile."

"Catherine wanted to help." Sam coughed. "She told us to attack him. Wake him up a bit."

"And what happened?" Jennifer snapped. "He couldn't have tried to kill you over that.

"....You remember the last time Me, Andy and Dalton were here with you Maddy?"

From far away I heard the sound of a hard slap.

"You don't get to talk about that!" Jennifer shouted. "You weren't supposed to try to rape her! You were supposed to make him jealous. That's it!"

"He remembered you trying to rape me." Maddy said softly. "That would be enough Jen. You know how bad it was the first time."

"Girls." I heard my dad warn. "He's still conscious. Enough."

"Get out of here." I heard Jen command.

"And tell that bitch if she pulls a stunt like this again, I'll rip her fucking throat out." Madison added enraged.

In a blur I saw the boys all walking by. Andy stopped long enough to look down at me concerned.

"Sorry J." He said. "We just wanted to help bud."

The next thing I know I'm lying in the back seat of a car. The rumble of the engine. My head lying on a pair of smooth legs. My eyes flutter open and I saw Madison's face looking down at me. My head was lying in her lap.

"Ed you can't seriously be thinking about taking him back?" Mom stated.

"I don't think I have a choice." Dad answered. "If we had been five minutes later he'd be in handcuffs for murder."

"What do we do now?" Mom asked.

"We can't tell him again. There is no way to know if it isn't what caused the break."

"It didn't." I heard Maddy ask. "You told all of us the story four months before it happened. You can't keep that from him dad. Knowing what this place is isn't what did it."

"I'll consider it."

That was the last thing I heard before the darkness took me again.

**

It's dark again, this time however I'm not confused. The door closes shrouding the rest of the room in shadow. My fingers pull the shirt free from my chest and lower it to the ground then kick the boots free. Next the pants and boxers go. Slow easy footsteps carry me to my bed. My hand slides across the bed until it reaches a body and then over a tanned leg.

A female shudders when I touch her leg. The flesh shivers with desire as my hand travels and gently run over the swollen mound.

"I missed you." Her voice whispers.

"Show me." I command.

I feel her shift beneath me. Lips wrapped around the tip of my cock and began to slid up and down the entire length. The soothing sounds of her choking fill the room as she swallows my entire length again and again. She knows it's too much for her but she doesn't care. She happily sucks away.

A take a handful of her hair and pull her away, shoving her back on the bed. She collapses to the bed panting. When I kiss the inside of her thigh she whimpers sexily and runs her fingers through my hair. With her hand on the back on my head, she urges me down with a needing whimper.

"Please baby." She begs. "I need it."

I feel her body jump, as if struck with an electric current, when my tongue grazes the length of her soaking wet opening. She moans so softly so I run my tongue up and down, then pushing a little firmer until the tongue strokes are inside.

"My god...." She moans. "Don't stop....please....."

I am not about to stop even if she begs. She's mine. Finally she's mine. I never thought in a million years she would be and yet here she is. Lying in my bed with my tongue sliding deeper and deeper into her. She's writhing beneath me and clutching the sheets with the hand not holding a handful of my hair.

The licks are quick and hard. My hands slid under her full round ass taking two handfuls.I lift her dripping pussy into my mouth. She moans louder as I lick deeper and more forcefully.

"No more." She says quick. "I need you inside me Jason."

All she gets in return is an angry grunt. She groans with pleasure as each lick covers the entire length of the inside of her delicate opening.

"At least shift so I can suck your beautiful cock baby." She begs.

All she gets in return is another angry growl. I hold her in place by two handfuls of her ass. She tries to wiggle away to get shifted but I hold her in place. She gasps as I continue to lick up and down the entire length of the inside of her pussy.

She starts to hum between moans and I grin into her pussy. My tongue pushes deeper with each lick and her hand in my hair is now shoving me harder into her. She's going to cum any second and she's trying to stop it.

"No...mmmm....no....not yet.....don't make me...."

When my tongue slides up her lips and begins to circle around her clit her body goes rigid. I can hear her screaming without a voice. It's barely carrying past the bed. Her breath forced from her lungs by the intense orgasm.

I slid up her body as she shakes and claim her lips. We share a deep passionate kiss....

**

When I woke up again it was pitch black and I was lying in my bedroom. My head was swimming. My mouth felt dry and tasted like pennies. After blinking a few minutes, I saw the shape in the darkness. I jumped up for the light and immediately collapsed back to the bed holding my head.

"Whoa there J." A deep voice rumbled in the darkness. "You're gonna be dizzy and a little out of it for a few hours after that kind of dose."

"Dad?"

"You are entirely the wrong shade of white to be my kid." The voice rumbled.

The light at the end of the bed sitting on the desk turned on. The massive hulking figure of the bald black security guard from the hospital was sitting in my computer chair cross armed.

"Dwight?" I asked confused. "Am I having an episode? I think I'm home."

"No." He rumbled quick. "You're home J. Your dad hired me to come help until you're fully back on your feet."

"What happened?"

"You tried to kill some kid." He rumbled. "Tried to drown him in the creek."

I groaned putting my hands on my face.

"Sam." I moaned. "I remembered he tried to rape Maddy and I snapped."

Then I leaned forward staring into the big man's calm eyes.

"Why did I snap?" I asked. "Don't get me wrong I love my sister, but I went completely crazy, like it was beyond personal for me.."

"Yes. I am sure it was." Dwight answered with a small smile. "Someday your father will explain."

I ran both hands down my face,tired of that answer. That's when I saw it. It was sitting on the night stand next to my bed. Small and shimmering pink in the light. A folded up note leaning against the wall. I reached out and pulled it from the table with a perplexed look on my face.

"Doctor Matthews said your sister Jennifer found that on the truck at the creek."

The big man rose from the chair and crossed the room to the door. I knew he wanted to give me some privacy. As soon as he was gone, I unfolded the paper and raised it to my nose. Vanilla and Peppermint. The same as the dark haired girl from the memory.

Someone was trying to help me.

I unfolded it quickly and looked down at the beautiful long hand.

"I miss the taste of you."

I felt the breath catch in my throat. Who was this? Who was sending these Notes?

12