The Notebook Ch. 02

Story Info
Bethany opens the book a second time.
6.2k words
4.74
46.3k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up with a surreal feeling, to say the least. My first thoughts were, again, to try and explain what had happened as some kind of dream. But my pussy was still matted with dried cum, and it was also a little sore, as the cock that had been in me was clearly a little bigger and longer than the dildo I had been using. I got up and took a hot shower, and then went downstairs to try and find my sister. Unfortunately, she had left to go skiing with friends and my dad told me that she would be heading straight from there back to her college campus.

I spent the rest of the day, and the next few days, trying to pretend that nothing had happened. I hid the notebook under my mattress, and vowed to never open it again. But on Thursday, after a long day of school, I came home and was doing homework, when suddenly my mind drifted to sex. This happened a lot for me, and normally I would have seen if it might be possible to sneak in and use the dildo once more (my mom and dad weren't home), but then I remembered the notebook. As I did, I could picture the boy on top of me, and thought about that feeling of his cock as it pulsed and shot his hot cum up into me. I could feel my chest rise and fall with a growing lust.

I got up and locked the door to my room, and then reached under the mattress. The book was still there as I slowly pulled it out and sat it down in front of me. My hands were actually shaking as I opened it. It was hard to breath, and I couldn't believe that I was even considering going back in. But curiosity was taking the best of me, that and the erotic ideas that can only enter into the mind of an eighteen year old. As I sat on the edge of my bed, I noticed another feeling overtaking me as well. My nipples were stiff, and my panties were beginning to get wet.

I turned past my sister's note to the second page. Staring down at the words, I thought about slamming the book shut and then throwing it in the garbage, or out my window. But instead I looked at the italicized words and repeated them slowly, wondering if anything would happen at all:

Ssaym kcufy suppym.

Kcuf pordy revew.

Ollaw semek amhtu.

Omym nimuc.

As the last sounds slipped from my lips, the room began to spin. I felt the book slip from my fingers as the world turned fuzzy. Opening my eyes, it took me a moment to get my bearings. I looked around and saw that I was back in a long hallway, with bright lights on the ceiling extending all the way down to the end. It had happened again.

I glanced down at my body. I was in a tight black bra that barely contained my breasts. I had a dark pair of panties on and a garter belt that snapped together at a pair of mesh stockings. I was in dark high heels. Part of me felt like I might throw up, my stomach was lurching so much. I took in a deep breath. As far as I knew, there was nothing that I could do at the moment to get out of this hallway. So I started to walk forward. As I did, the heels echoed off the marble floor and carried throughout the structure. As I walked, I felt the fabric between my legs become wet from the fluid that was not flowing strongly out of me.

At the end of the hallway, I closed my eyes and turned right. When I opened them, the same woman as before was sitting behind the metal desk. But this time she was not wearing a nurse's uniform. This time, she had no clothes on at all. Her breasts were large. Not much bigger than mine, but very firm. Her nipples were erect. I stared at them briefly before becoming embarrassed and jerking my head forward to her face.

She smiled. "It's OK to stare, Bethany. If you asked nicely, I might even let you play with them." She gave me a wink, and my face reddened with embarrassment.

"I....uh.....I'm...." I stammered.

She laughed out loud. "I'm just teasing you, Bethany. Relax." She opened up the drawer in front of her and pulled out a red book. "Mainly I'm just glad that you came back. Management and I had a bet going that you wouldn't return. I won. Can't wait to claim my reward," she said as she licked her lips seductively. Her face turned down to the book. "So, last time you got the New Person treatment. This time it's all your decision." She flipped the cover open. "As you'll see we have pretty much every scenario you can imagine. Anything that people do out there, you can experience. Take your pick. We have straight sex, bondage, anal, threesomes, lesbian, Management's Choice, Swallowing. You name it."

The last word she said brought me back to the warning on my sister's note. "No swallowing!" I blurted out without even thinking.

The attractive woman behind the desk slowly closed the book and looked up at me with a grin on her face. Her eyes flickered a little, and there seemed to be an expression that I couldn't quite make out. She nodded her head. "No swallowing it is!" she exclaimed. I was surprised by her comments, as I didn't think that I had made a choice, but rather had crossed on option off the list, but suddenly the room began to blur and I felt the sensation of the floor slipping away. I was about to enter into another sexual situation, and had no idea what was in store for me. As the world started to spin by, I heard the woman's voice in my ear. "You will be inheriting the role of Lora. She's giving her boyfriend the hottest blowjob she can imagine. Unlike last time, you'll have full control of all of your motor skills, the entire time. Happy sucking!"

"WHAT!" my mind screamed. I had specifically said no swallowing. How could I be giving a blowjob? Could she have meant what she said? I had only had one cock in my mouth in my entire life, and that had been the last time when I had read the words of the book and found myself with Cal's, or whatever his name was, dick in my mouth, and it was only there briefly. Maybe I had misheard her. Surely that was the case.

The room stopped spinning, and as I came to, I found myself on my knees. I noticed there was a pillow under my knees, but more importantly, a large, hot erect cock stuffed in my mouth. I blinked a few times, staring straight down at the base of a boy's cock. I had no idea what his name was. The woman hadn't given out that information. My mouth was stretched out wide over the cock. It was at least 2 inches inside of me, and its large head flexed on my tongue. I felt hands on the side of my head, softly gripping my hair.

"Yes, Lora. Lick me with your tongue. Run it over my cock. That feels so nice."

Without thinking, I began to dance my tongue slowly under the thickness of the cock in my mouth. The boy sighed, and suddenly I felt wetness on my tongue. I thought he might be coming, so I started to pull back, but he held my head in his hands.

"Keep licking me. That feels so fucking good." It wasn't cum. Just pre-cum as it oozed out of the end of his cock. I licked more, realizing that the liquid was landing on the back of my tongue.

Then the woman from the front desk's thoughts entered into my head. "Don't forget to access the emotions of the person you've inhabited."

I stopped with about 4 inches of hard cock in my mouth and thought about her, and was overcome by the emotions she was experiencing. She loved sucking cock. Loved it. Nothing on Earth turned her on more. She had been fantasizing all day about giving her boyfriend a blow job, and now she couldn't wait to have him cum down her throat. That emotion caught me off guard. I didn't share her sentiment....and yet, somehow it was seeping into me. Her horniness was shared by me. I was naked from the waist up, and only had a pair of white cotton panties on, but my pussy was incredibly wet, and becoming more so every moment.

"Now slide your mouth up and down on me, Lora. God you give the best blowjob. I love feeling my cock in your mouth. I can't wait to feed you my hot cum."

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't swallow him. I had specifically said that I didn't want that. Why was I here? What was happening? He gripped my head tighter and pulled his cock back a little on his own. As he did, it slipped down my tongue. Then he pushed forward and it slid up over the opening of my lips and back more into my throat. "Don't make me do all the work. Suck my cock, Lora. Suck it."

I moved my head up, licking my tongue on his cock until just the head was in my mouth, and then slid forward. He let out a large moan of excitement. Then I began to give the first blowjob of my life. I was surprised by two things -- how stretched my mouth was over his cock, and how hot his cock was. It was almost like it was on fire, and it was twitching and pulsing as I moved my mouth and tongue up and down on it. There was also a strong smell coming from his crotch. My nose was right up near it, and the smell was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I guess the only way to describe it would be to say it smelled like sweaty excitement. A warmth and heat that came up from his throbbing member and filled my nasal senses, just as the heat and hardness of his cock was filling my mouth.

I sucked slowly up and down on him, and as I did, I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter. This was turning me on. Big time. I had a hard cock in my mouth, and I was moving up and down on it. Turning on the boy that it belonged to. Giving head like it was something I had done dozens of time. He had no idea that he was my first.

Suddenly he pulled his hips back, and his cock slipped past my lips making a loud pop. I sat there and kind of grasped for air, shocked at the sudden emptiness and wanting only to lean forward and take his hard dick back into my wet and eager mouth. "Wait!" he ordered. I sat there staring down at his full cock with lust in my eyes. The head was purple, and it was wet from the saliva in my mouth. I could see the veins as they stretched against his skin and ran down the side. Then he moved his hand down underneath to the base of his cock. I couldn't tell what he was doing, but he slowly brought his hand forward. I realized it was pressing his first two fingers along the underside of his cock as he slid them forward. As he did this, a clear fluid appeared at the tip of his cock, and then a large pile of it oozed out as his hand continued to slide forward. By the time his fingers got to near the end, there was a giant pile of the stuff.

"Lick it off me, Lora," he said firmly.

I was mesmerized and horrified at the same time. The tip of his cock was now, literally, bathed in this substance. It was pooling together so much that it formed a big drip. If I had done nothing it would have fallen to the floor. But I did do something. I lowered my head and stuck out my tongue, and pulled the fluid into my mouth, sucking in the pool of pre-cum that my blowjob skills had created. It was warm on my tongue, and almost tasted sweet. It was sticky and stringy. I pulled it into my mouth, but some remained behind as I pulled my head back, creating a large string that extended from the end of my lips to the head of his cock. As I pulled my tongue back in and swallowed his pre-cum, I instinctively leaned back down and licked off the rest.

As I did, I felt....slutty. Like a woman in true heat, who was worshipping the cock in front of her. I wasn't sure if these were emotions from Lora, or from me, or both, but they were there. I swirled my tongue over the tip of his cock, basking in the sweetness of the liquid.

"Yes. Lick it all up, Lora. You love it don't you? You love sucking my hard cock. Tell me. Tell me how much you love it."

I pulled my head back and stared up at him. There was something unbelievably erotic about what was going on. I was on my knees with him standing above me. He had his hands in my hair. I was staring up at him as he towered above me. His cock was hard and flexing and wet from what I was doing to him. Looking up I felt like he owned me. Like I was there for one purpose and one purpose only -- to give him pleasure; to suck his cock until it came in my mouth. In that moment, I wanted it. I wanted to suck him until he came. I wanted to taste semen for the first time. Not just taste it -- devour it. Blow him until he shot every drop into my mouth, and swallow it down like the dirty cocksucker I was.

"I love it. I do. Sucking your cock gets me so wet. I love feeling how hard you are with my mouth." I could hardly believe those words were coming out of my lips, but they were. Suddenly I lurched forward and took him back into my mouth. I slid forward and licked his cock with my tongue as I felt it slide down to the back of my throat. And then I started moving up and down. I was sucking his cock like a woman in heat, because that's what I was. Before today I had never done this. Now I was loving it. Wanting it. I increased my pace, hoping that he would cum soon and I could finally fulfill the need inside me. The need to swallow the cum from a cock that was exploding inside my mouth. I licked my tongue furiously. He gripped my hair, and I felt his cock start to throb more. Lora's emotions kicked in. He was close. Close to cumming. It was really going to happen. Then, suddenly his cock was out of my mouth again.

"You want my cum, don't you Lora? Want me to shoot my cum into your wet little mouth, don't you."

"Yes," I hissed up at him.

"Then beg me! Beg me to cum down your throat."

Before a single word could escape my lips, I felt the room start to spin again. "Wait! What's going on! No!!!!!" I screamed in my mind, but the sensation was unmistakable. I was getting pulled from the scene, back to the hallway. It couldn't be. I wasn't fair. How could they do that? The room kept spinning, and then I heard the woman's voice in my ear again......"You will be inheriting Lisa. It's her boyfriend's birthday. He's 19 and she's rewarding him by giving him the first blowjob of his life."

The room stopped spinning, and once again I had a cock in my mouth. This one was just as hard, but not as big. It took me a moment to figure out what was happening, but I was lying on my stomach, with my head underneath the covers. The boy was lying on his back, and I had clearly crawled down to take his cock in my mouth. I was in pajamas, but my pussy was still soaked from the earlier excitement. It was so strange that I carried those physical things with me as I moved from scene to scene, but there's no doubt that I did. But mainly I was thrilled to have a hot cock in my mouth again.

I began sliding up and down the length of it, using my tongue as I had with the boy before. I could access Lisa's emotions. She was terrified. Had never done this before, and had no idea what was going to happen. Normally I would have been able to sympathize with her, in fact just a few minutes before I would have done so. But not now. I shoved her nervousness aside and slid my mouth down his cock licking as fast as I could with my tongue. His cock flexed hard in my mouth as I heard his gasp. I could picture his face above, startled at my sudden aggressiveness; relishing in the sensation my mouth was having on him. I slowly pulled my mouth up, pressing down firmly with my tongue, just as the other boy had done with his fingers. I was rewarded with a flood of pre-cum out of the end of his cock. This boy had no idea what I was doing, or that this had even happened, but I was now feeding myself his pre-cum. I began grinding my wet pussy down on the mattress as I sucked up the hot fluid and swallowed it. Then I slid my head back down and stared moving up and down fast. Without even thinking, my right hand slid up and caressed his balls. I had read about that once on an adult website, and now I was doing it. Massaging the very balls that held the cum that I now so desperately desired. He started flexing his hips up and down, and then I heard him start to moan. I remembered that this was his first time, so it was no surprise that my actions might send him over the boiling point. I sucked like a woman possessed.

"Mhhmmm...mhmmmm...myhmmmm" he moaned. Yes, he was going to cum. His cock flexed in my mouth.......and then.....the room started spinning again.

You had to be kidding me. This could not be possible. The voice was in my head again. "You are inheriting Joan. She's getting fucked by her boyfriend Tim."

The room slowly stopped spinning, and I was looking up at the ceiling, as my senses came back to me, I realized that a man was on top of me (Tim), and he was moving his hip slowly back and forth, driving his cock up into my now sopping wet pussy. I arched my head back.

"God! Yesssss!!!!" I moaned. Tim stopped and looked down at me. Then he slid up hard filling me with his entire length.

"What's gotten into you," he said as he slowly pulled back from me, his cock pulling ever so slowly out of my cunt. He suddenly slammed back in, and my head jerked from side to side. "Your pussy is on fire, and I don't think I've ever felt it this wet."

"I've never been this wet!" I wasn't sure if I thought those words or said them out loud, but it didn't matter. Tim started fucking me harder. I had only had one real cock inside my pussy, from the other day, but this felt 100 times better than that. I was a woman in heat. A woman whose desire had been increased by the cocks in her mouth, and now a hard cock was pounding away at me. And that's what he was doing. Pounding. I started grunting with each of his thrusts, feeling his hard cock push in and out of me as it stretched open my eager cunt. Then he leaned down and his voice was right by my ear.

"Yes, Joan. Feel my hard cock as it fucks you. Feel it. You're so goddamn sexy. I'm going to cum Joan." And then he said something that took me by surprise. "Tell me where you want me to cum. Where do you want it Joan -- in your hot little pussy, or in your mouth?" He was pounding me as he talked, and my head was spinning.

Without thinking, I screamed out. "My mouth. I want your cum in my mouth."

"You naughty girl," Tim said still fucking me fast. "You want to swallow me don't you? Want every drop to shoot down your throat don't you? You want to taste your wet pussy while I fill your stomach with my hot cum?"

He was right. About everything. If he came in my mouth, I would be letting him stick the cock that was now coated in my pussy juice into my mouth, which means that I would be tasting that, and licking that, while his cock shot loads of cum into it as well. But mainly he was right that this is what I wanted. Joan wanted it to. Her emotions said that on occasion she loved having him fuck her and then cum in her mouth. Loved how dirty and taboo that made her feel.

"Yes. Cum down my throat," I moaned. "Make me lick my pussy off your cock while you cum. Please."

He thrust harder and harder into me. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum in your mouth. I'm going to make you swallow every drop." He rammed me, and then suddenly I felt him pull out as he moved quickly up towards my face. I pushed my back down and opened my mouth, eager for what was going to happen, even though I had never experienced it. This time nothing could stop it, though.....except.....

The room began spinning again. I thrashed out mentally. I was a wreck. My body was heaving with desire, a desire to have a hard cock cum into my mouth, and I was being denied that -- over and over and over again. Once more the voice entered my head..."Now you are inherting Taylor. She's sucking her husband's cock....while he eats her wet pussy!"

Oh God, No! I couldn't take it. Not that. And yet as the room stopped spinning, I found myself in a 69 position with a man -- my pussy resting on his mouth, while my head was above his hard cock. I had my right hand around the base of his cock and was squeezing it, staring down at a long hard cock that jutted up from his groin. I instantly lunged forward and took two inches into my mouth. And then I felt his tongue on my clit. It was unlike anything I could ever have imagined. I had never felt a tongue before on me. It was simply out of this world. A hard, throbbing cock in my mouth, while my pussy was dripping with wetness and a soft tongue was circling all around my engorged and hard clit.

12