The Novelist Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,644 Followers

"Good morning to you too, Fran. Please sleep in, and stay as long as you want."

He glanced at the clock and realized that he did need to get moving. He hopped off the bed, trudged into the bathroom and joined Alexis who was already in the shower. She pulled him in, and soaped up his body paying particular attention to his nether region. He was beginning to sense a change in her. The words they exchanged last night were long overdue, but he was not sure what they meant. Of course he knew their basic meaning. He just wasn't sure how they could move forward and not let things change between them. Neither of them wanted change, but sometimes change comes regardless.

Tom was thankful to see that she had already set out some clothing for him as he dried himself off. He slid on a pair of jeans, a light Lacoste ultra-thin, cotton hoodie and a pair of John Varvatos boat shoes. He threw an additional item or two into Alexis' small carryon bag. He went into the back of his closet and found his red Mountainsmith climbing pack and slung it over his shoulder.

Alexis emerged from her room and met him in the hallway. She wasn't sure what they were doing today exactly, although she had gleaned that they would be flying to upstate New York. Alexis was excited at the prospect of seeing where he grew up. She was learning more about his childhood in the last two days than she had in the last two years. She had packed four changes of clothing in her indecision. She had chosen to wear a casual knee length cream colored skirt and a sleeveless, knit ivory top. It was simple, but lovely the way it accentuated her body.

They made their way downstairs startled to find Marie kneeling in the kitchen.

"Jesus, mom!" Tom blurted out. "You nearly gave me a heart attack. What are you doing up?"

"I want to come with you, Sir." She said. "You can't go back there by yourself."

Tom considered the added complication. He knew that she wanted to be there to protect him. Some part of her wanted to shield him from the burden of dealing with her problems. The trip was meant to be fast, and he didn't know what he would do with her tagging along. He reluctantly agreed. Marie disappeared into her bedroom and returned with a small bag that she had already packed.

Tom guided the women out to his car, and they were soon on their way. It was 3:45am in the morning and the roads were empty. It took no time at all to get on the 101 freeway and speed toward Van Nuys. Tom pulled off the freeway and navigated a few small surface streets before coming down a road with access to the private hangars. He checked his phone again for the exact address. By the time they were parked, he could already see Frank waiting outside next to the tarmac.

Tom walked up to him with the ladies in tow. "Hey Frank, how're we doing?"

"They're just pulling our bird out now." He said nodding to the hangar behind him.

Tom heard the whir of the engines as they started up, and he watched in awe as a Gulfstream V private jet pulled out of the hangar doors onto the tarmac.

"How did I not know you had this?" Tom asked while the craft inched forward.

"First of all, I don't own this, Tom. Our firm pays a fee to have access to a jet when we need one. Secondly, I've never told you because everyone that does know about it constantly asks to use it. This isn't exactly cheap. You should be happy I'm not billing you for it."

"Well," Tom grinned. "I know about it now." He turned to Alexis and Marie. "Ladies, our chariot awaits."

Frank just scowled at his comment.

"We're flying in that?" Marie asked confused.

Alexis just shrugged her shoulders. They were equally surprised.

The cabin door opened and they climbed the stairs into the extremely comfortable and spacious interior. The front of the cabin had four large plush leather seats, two facing forward and two facing backward creating a social sitting area. Beyond that was a dining table with four more seats, and a wet bar along the side of the cabin. In the rear of the plane were two additional fully reclining seats facing backwards toward a bench seat that reclined outward into a full size bed. Next to the bench was a door to a comfortable bathroom. The plane was outfitted with a few LCD television screens and Wi-Fi internet service. The inlay and details of the interior were done in a maple wood trim. The captain and co-pilot waited outside the cockpit to welcome them aboard.

"This is amazing, Sir!" Marie said truly taken aback by the comfort. "I've never flown in anything like it."

"Neither have I." Tom said.

They made their way in and sat down preparing for takeoff. A short while later they were at cruising altitude on their way to Saratoga. Frank made himself comfortable at the small table with his laptop working on some deals for his other clients. Tom had taken a moment to walk around the cabin. Alexis came over to him and shed her clothing kneeling down.

"I'm ready to join the mile high club, Sir." She said smiling.

"Is that so?" Tom had never had sex in an airplane and he had to admit that the prospect was exciting. Marie joined them and shed her clothing as well. She had wrapped her collar around her neck.

"Come with me." He said making his way toward the rear of the plane. He took out his red backpack and dumped the contents on a seat. Among other things he had various lengths of rope. He pulled Marie to her feet and had her stand in the open space between the rear chairs and the bench seat. "Let me show you how to do this, Alexis. I want you to learn."

Tom was referring to Kinbaku rope bondage. The Japanese term translated to 'tight binding' and referred to the intricate rope designs used in tying up the human form. He knew that Alexis had been handling the other women when he wasn't around, and it occurred to him that maybe she had a knack for dominance.

He took out a thirty foot length of five millimeter gauge, nylon rope and handed it to her. She looked at the unwieldy amount. "We're going to do a breast harness." Tom said. "We'll need to start with a lark's head loop. Double the rope." He instructed.

Alexis matched the loose ends of the rope together halving the length. Tom showed her how to wrap it around Marie just under her breasts passing the matching loose ends through loop at the midway point on her back and pulling them back around her body once more in the opposite direction. It created two loops around her body with the doubled rope. Alexis had seen him tie this type of harness before, but he had never shown her how it was done.

She took the ends and wrapped another loop just above the breasts and passed them through the Lark's head on her back again pulling it taut. Then he had her take the loose ends and bring one over each of Marie's shoulders and pass them around the rope running above her breasts and down her sternum under the ropes below her breasts. Then he took the ends together and pulled them up cinching the ropes together squeezing Marie's breasts into a simple harness. He showed her how to bring it back over Marie's shoulders and tie the length off on the knot on her back.

Alexis had to admit that it felt like an art form the way he contemplated each maneuver. The whole act seemed highly erotic. She wondered why he was teaching her. The way his hands guided hers made her moisten. Marie, on the other hand, had never felt anything quite like this before. The nylon rope felt so naughty against her skin. When he cinched the rope it squeezed her breasts in such an enticing fashion. He hadn't stopped there though.

Tom had continued to tie her off lifting each breast and wrapping a tight rope around it forcing it into a perfectly round shape. She could see her breasts discolor slightly as they took on a bluish tint. He had pulled her arms behind her back tying her forearms together. He then tied them off to the original lark's head knot securing them along the center of her back. Then he knelt her down and tied her thighs off to the sides of the cabin keeping her legs spread as wide as they would go. He tied her ankles off to the side as well preventing her legs from moving at all. Her head rested on the bench seat while the rest of her was bound tightly, exposing her in the most obscene manner. They sat back briefly and looked at her tied helplessly in the back of the plane.

"Did you like tying her up?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. It's so cathartic."

Tom liked her response. That's exactly how he felt about it. It was relaxing and conducive to self-reflection. It allowed him to purge his emotions into an artful act.

"Lick her pussy." Tom said and he watched Alexis crawl between her legs and begin lapping away at Marie's bald slit.

Tom pulled out his cock and knelt behind Alexis and pushed himself inside her slowly. She moaned out it Marie's pussy. He grabbed her slim waist and began thrusting himself into her in careful, slow, long strokes. He didn't want to go fast or fuck her hard. He wanted to enjoy feeling every inch of her while he pushed into her. He kept a steady pace as he watched Marie cum on Alexis' tongue. After ten minutes, he felt her contract and cum on him.

Tom stood up and had Alexis sit off to the side. He stepped up behind Marie. "How does it feel?" He asked her.

"So hot, Sir. So sexy." She panted.

Tom ran his fingers along her slit. "Who owns this body?"

"You do, Sir." She said as he continued to rub her pussy causing her to wriggle in her restraints.

"I want to claim the rest of it."

Tom spit on his hand to add a little more lubrication to his cock. He knelt down and very, very slowly he pushed his cock into Marie's ass. He took extra care to be gentle allowing her to adjust to the intrusion little by little. She had let out a yelp as the head of his cock first pushed into her. Tom was patient, and after a little more time he had pressed in almost half his length and he began to rock in and out of her at a comfortable pace for both of them.

"Where's my cock, mom?" He asked.

It felt wrong to Marie to hear him call her by that name while he was inside her. Once again, the feeling of wrongness just increased her feelings of want and need.

"It's in my ass, Sir." She said, amazed at how the words seemed to surge pleasure through her body when she spoke them.

"Say it again." He said. "Tell me what I'm doing."

Marie panted. His cock was sliding in and out of her with ease now that she had adjusted to his girth.

"You're fucking my ass, Sir. You're fucking mommy in the ass."

She was so incredibly tight that he barely lasted long at all. He poured out the first load of the day deep into her bowels. Although the experience hadn't allowed Marie too much enjoyment, she still groaned out loud as she felt the warm spray inside her. It was a sensation that she'd never felt before.

Alexis crawled up on one of the reclining seats and fell back asleep. Tom left his mother tied up and leaking a thick stream of his cum while he pulled out his tablet and began to go through his e-mail. Marie just felt like a little slut -- helpless, bound and stretched. She could feel the wet stream leaking down from her ass, across her pussy and down her inner thighs. It was so naughty and wrong. She thought if someone as much as breathed on her clit that she'd cum. Nobody did. She knelt impatiently wishing for another release that never came.

******

It was around 10:00am in the morning when the captain's voice had chimed in over the intercom announcing that they were about a half hour out of Saratoga. They had made good time, due in part to decent weather and a strong Jetstream. Tom untied his mother after about an hour of watching her restrained. They had rolled the bench seat flat into a bed and fallen asleep together.

Tom stood up and stretched his arms and his legs and then raised the blinds on one of the rear windows. The flight path had brought them across Pennsylvania, and turned north near the border of New Jersey approaching Saratoga from the south. It was flying up alongside the Catskill Mountains over the Hudson valley toward the Adirondack Mountains further north. Tom enjoyed seeing the thick green canopy of the forest below. It was always a nostalgic feeling for him when he came home.

Saratoga Springs was not a very populous city. It had history dating back to the English settlers, who moved into the area shortly after the English army had built Fort Saratoga. The Iroquois Indians had long believed that the natural mineral deposits in the local springs had healing properties, and it was the mineral springs that birthed the tourism industry that still dominated the economy today. It was a lovely little metropolis and Tom enjoyed his childhood there.

Alexis stirred in her seat and then came over sitting on his lap and looked out the window. She'd never been to the northeast. She had grown up for a large part of her childhood in Georgia before her parents moved to Santa Barbara, California when she was a young teenager. The plane was beginning its decent and the forested hills grew larger as they approached.

"It's beautiful, Sir." She said placing a kiss on his forehead. "I had no idea."

Tom rubbed her back and contemplated his plan for the day. Erik had sent him an e-mail letting him know that he was able to book an appointment, with a little difficulty, at two o'clock. Frank was heading straight into Albany when they landed, and planned to meet them back at the airport at ten o'clock this evening. That would give them a bit of time this morning, and hopefully it would give him some time in the afternoon to meet up with his friend.

"Sir?" Alexis said softly. "About that thing I wanted to talk to you about last night. I..."

Marie opened her eyes blinking them repeatedly while she adjusted to the light coming in from the window.

"Are we here?" She asked groggily.

"Almost." Tom replied turning his attention back to Alexis. "Yes? What about it? You needed to talk to me about something important, right?"

Alexis looked over at Marie who was reaching back and touching the dried mess on her ass. "It's okay, Sir. We can talk about it some other time."

The three of them straightened themselves up, dressed and then strapped into their seats and prepared to land. The plane came to a stop about ten minutes later at the end of a small runway. Tom had driven passed this airport many times, but never gave it much thought. He had always flown commercially via Albany. He reveled in the luxury of landing such a short distance from his home town. It was unbelievable to think that with the resources one could decide to take a trip in the late evening and then have landed on the other side of the country such a short time later.

******

Tom and Frank stepped out of the plane into the hot, humid summer weather with the girls following close behind. The sun was bathing the trees in its golden rays. They shuffled down the steps and made their way towards the counter in the charter office. They each picked up a set of keys for two rental cars that had been delivered at their request.

"Look, Frank." Tom said as they walked out to the parking lot. "I'm beyond grateful. If it seems awkward at all when you meet your old associate then I don't want you to press the issue. I'm not looking to get you in any kind of trouble or uncomfortable situation."

"We'll see how it goes." Frank replied. "It's been at least six years since I've even been back in Albany. The trip alone is a nice getaway from LA. I'll call you as soon as I know anything. Alright?"

"Yeah." Tom said. "That sounds good. Good luck today."

"You too."

Frank climbed into his sedan and pulled out heading toward the I-87 south for a straight shot down to Albany. Tom watched him drive out into the distance, and hoped beyond all else that he would be able to figure out a way to help.

Tom loaded his bags into the car. Alexis sat in the passenger seat excitedly while Marie situated herself in the back. Tom started the ignition and pulled out on to County Road 43 toward Saratoga Springs.

"Where are we going, Sir?" Alexis asked as she took in her surroundings.

"Well." Tom said. "We've got some time. I'm open to suggestions."

Marie fidgeted in the back seat. "Sir, would you... um... mind driving by his office? If his car is there I wouldn't mind stopping back by the house to grab some things. I hadn't planned on staying in Los Angeles for more than a few days."

******

John Bolden was a mid-level executive at a manufacturing plant that produced aluminum cans and glass jars for bottling companies. He had started out as a line worker on the factory floor right out of high school when he first married Marie. John had worked his way up slowly, and over the course of nearly twenty-five years he had earned himself a decent position and a respectable salary. He had a deep respect for a solid work ethic, and tended to hold a more conservative viewpoint when it came to pulling one's self up by the their bootstraps.

Tom was uncomfortable as they pulled into the parking lot of the small office building situated a few hundred yards from the plant itself. They drove slowly along a row of cars until Marie spotted his Ford Explorer parked in the next row over. Tom knew that his dad was inside, and he seethed remembering the harsh words he had slurred out in his drunken stupor last night. He was surprised that his father even made it to work. Tom assumed he would be at home nursing a nasty hangover.

Tom sped away as quickly as possible not wanting to think about the inevitable confrontation that was coming sometime in the near future. He weaved through the suburban neighborhoods on the outskirts of the city before pulling up to his childhood home. He parked on the street in front of the house and waited for his mom to gather some belongings.

Alexis escorted Marie into the quaint one-story house that sat tucked into a small grove of trees. She was very excited to see the home where Sir had grown up. She climbed the steps to the porch and smiled at the hand painted sign hanging above the door knocker that read 'Home Is Where The Heart Is'. It seemed so sweet to her. Then she felt a small pang of sadness knowing that there wasn't much heart left in this home anymore.

She stepped inside and admired the living room. It had such a country feel to it. There were pictures of Tom as a child filling the various surfaces. Alexis thought he looked adorable. She poked her head into the kitchen. Despite the dirty dishes and cluttered surfaces, she could picture them gathered together for dinner. To her it seemed like an idyllic place to raise a family. She followed Marie as she headed off toward the master bedroom.

Alexis stopped at an open bedroom door and poked her head inside. She smiled wide as she took in Sir's childhood room. She walked in and looked around. His dresser had a few trophies and ribbons from basketball and the Boy Scouts. She giggled picking up his gold medal from the science fair. Apparently, he'd always been a smart and resourceful individual. She snorted out loud when she saw the large poster of Kelly McGillis from the movie Top Gun hanging above his bed.

"Don't you dare make fun of Kelly!"

Alexis turned around startled to see him standing in the doorway watching her. She was giggling.

"Oh, Sir! I'm sorry it's just..."

"Don't you dare say it, Alexis. I made a vow to Ms. McGillis that I would defend her honor at all costs. You don't know what it's like to be a teenager with a perpetual hard-on. She's the one that got me through it."

"Oh God!" She laughed. "I'm so sorry, Sir. At least it wasn't Tawny Kitain."

Tom just hung his head low. He walked over to his closet and swung open the door. Plastered on the inside of the door was the infamous poster of Tawny Kitain crawling across the hood of a car from the Whitesnake music video for the song Here I Go Again.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,644 Followers