The Novelist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,647 Followers

"Yes." She finally said. "It's in regards to my family, Sir."

Tom waited a moment for her to elaborate further, but Alexis didn't offer any additional details. He was surprised at the mild panic he felt as he thought through the possibilities. Maybe she was ready to leave his house. Maybe a different life was calling her back from her submission. A submissive choosing to move on from a Dominant was a natural evolution in the lifestyle for many women. Tom was always sad when one of his women chose a new path, but Alexis was a constant in his life. It never occurred to him that she would venture back into the world.

"Sir?" Alexis finally spoke up again.

"Yes, Lexi?"

"You know your aunt is going to be here soon. It's inevitable. What are you going to do about it?" She asked concerned about how it might affect his mother.

"I'll handle it." He said. "With your help of course."

She smiled truly happy to hear him enlist her help. "Yes, Sir!" Then she snickered reaching under her legs and giving his cock a tug. "This cock fucked a lot of women today, Sir."

"I'll tell you a secret, Lexi."

"What's that, Sir?"

"There's another load left in those balls." His wry smile crept back across his face.

She giggled and then hiccupped.

"Not for long, Sir."

******

Tom snapped upright and his eyes shot open. He rolled out of bed in the pitch black. He was all too familiar with his bedroom and didn't need any light to navigate himself toward the bathroom. He jumped into the shower and rinsed himself quickly. Tom fumbled through his closet and pulled out a pair of loose fitting sweatpants and T-shirt.

He quietly stepped back through the bedroom and made his way downstairs. He glimpsed the clock in the kitchen. He was surprised to see that it was only 3:45am. It didn't matter. He had a thought, and, as far as writing goes, one always jumps on inspiration when it arrives. He brewed up three cups of coffee pouring them into a single oversized mug, and then marched out toward the guest house.

Tom opened the door smelling the stale aroma of sex. It desperately needed to be scoured and cleaned. He hadn't had a chance to dole out the usual chores in the last few days. The upstairs, however, was still immaculate. He never left anything out of place there. Tom fired up the computer, and then searched through his iPod looking for a proper playlist. It was a crucial part of his motivation. He needed to match his mood with the right selection of music. Whatever his state of being when he felt a flash of brilliance needed to be harnessed and amplified with music. Anger begot rock. Sadness usually garnered the help of a crooner. Today he was in a more ambient, mellow mood, most likely due to being back home and feeling as if things were beginning to work out. He chose the Thicker Than Water soundtrack, which was an amalgam of melodic surfer music featuring the likes of Jack Johnson and G-Love.

Tom adjusted the lights so they weren't too bright for the hour. He opened the window shades to allow for the morning light when it arrived. He took a seat in his chair, closed his eyes and drew in a few deep breathes before taking a sip of coffee. Then he opened them back up with a look of intense focus. His fingers touched the keyboard tapping at the keys tentatively at first. After a sentence or two they came down a little more confidently. Within ten minutes, Tom was lost in that place that he goes when he writes. He didn't project himself into his story, yet he wasn't present in his workplace either. He floated in some midway point close enough to the world he was creating that is was clear to him, but not so far from reality that he couldn't put his thoughts on the page as the story unfolded from the depths of his imagination.

The hours passed as he plowed through a stream of consciousness that seemed endless. Sentences became paragraphs, paragraphs became pages, and pages became chapters. Tom had woken up inspired. His dreams were filled with visions of naked, submissive women at the exact moment their resistance had broken and his dominance had won out. Making a woman submit for the first time was a particularly emotional moment for him. Nothing could make Tom feel awe as much as a woman who willingly leant him her will and placed absolute trust in him. It was empowering yet humbling.

Tom finally glanced up from his desk realizing that he had been writing for quite a long time. The early morning light had long since filled the room. He sat back scrolling through the pages and reading them back pleased with the progress he had made. He used a program to watermark the pages with name of his agent, Jim Cohen. He promptly sent off the file via e-mail with a small note that read: We need to talk when you finish the pages.

******

Marie had woken up feeling well rested despite having a fitful time trying to fall asleep. She kept thinking about the flight. She had spent hours between Frank's legs sucking his cock. She wasn't sure why her son had asked her to service him. It troubled her despite being turned on by the prospect of being used. She was still very new to her submission, and certain things managed to catch her off guard. With all that aside, she thought of the countless times Frank had cum in her mouth as she sucked him dry and swallowed his offering.

She secured her collar excited to be back in her son's house. Flying back to Saratoga Springs had been nerve wracking for her. She made her way downstairs finding the kitchen and living room empty. She wasn't sure what she should do. She was digging through the refrigerator when the back door opened and Tom came in surprising her. He had on his wireless, noise cancelling headphones, and appeared rather aloof to her presence.

Tom brewed himself another few cups of coffee pouring them into his mug. He turned around seeing his mother kneeling in front of the refrigerator. He smiled at her without saying a word, and then proceeded to walk back out to the guest house to continue working.

Marie seemed flustered by his lack of acknowledgment. She remembered Alexis telling her that sometimes he had no instructions and other times they were endless. She felt a little bit helpless in her new life. She wasn't sure what to do now unless she was being told. It still unnerved her to make decisions on her own. Alexis often told her how to proceed or approach her son around the house, but she was absent this morning.

After having a small bite to eat, Marie decided that the best course of action was to kneel for him. She made her way out to the guest house. As she reached the top of the stairs she saw him typing away at his computer. She very elegantly made her way to the center of the room and placed herself in a presentation position.

Tom tended to his e-mail. It was Saturday, and he knew that Ybeth was off work today. He figured it was as good a time as any to get some things done around the house. He typed out a quick e-mail with a list of instructions. He made it clear that he requested her services and this was not a training session. For that he paid her well.

******

John Bolden was fuming as he stood on the doorstep waiting for an answer. He figured she was probably inside with some other guy. He had argued with Angie on the phone yesterday regarding a last minute appointment she booked on her day off. He had tried calling her after work, but she hadn't answered the phone. This morning he figured he'd drive by her place and spy on her. Unbeknownst to him, he had parked in the same place across the street where his wife had parked when she suspected him of indiscretions two weeks ago.

There had been no activity in the house for the last two hours. John was even angrier by that fact. He had eyed a car parked outside of the house next to hers. He'd never seen it before, and it had been there since he arrived. Surely that belonged to someone inside her home. After another thirty minutes when his coffee cup had run dry, John marched up the steps and rang the doorbell.

The longer it took for some sign of activity on the other side of the door, the angrier and more paranoid he got. Finally after ringing the doorbell another few times, he heard footsteps and then the metal clacking of the locks as they turned. The door opened slowly and Angie peered through a crack with the chain still bolted. Her eyes were narrow slits as the sunlight blinded her temporarily.

"John?" She said tiredly. "What's wrong? What are you doing here?"

She closed the door enough to unhook the chain bolt and then opened it back up allowing him to enter.

"Well you didn't call me last night. I tried you a thousand times after work. I wanted to see you." He said exasperated.

It wasn't hard for him to notice her annoyance.

"I was studying last night, and then I crashed early." She yawned. "It's Saturday morning. You know I like to sleep in on Saturday."

"Well," He started accusingly, "If you had just called me back last night then I wouldn't have to be here right now."

"You wouldn't have to be here?" She questioned. "As in, you had to check up on me?"

"Well..."

"Stop it, John." She was unhappy at the rude awakening, but being questioned at this hour was more than she was willing to take. "I'm not a child. You don't have to check up on me. Go home."

"Why?" He said a bit defensively. "Oh, I know why! You've got someone else in your bed. That's it, right?"

"What are you talking about?" She sighed.

John pushed past her and marched down the hallway throwing open her bedroom door. Her covers were a mess, but there was no sign of anyone else. He walked to the closet and found it empty as well. He checked the bathroom and looked behind the shower curtain. He came back out to the bedroom and noticed that the other half of her bed was covered in textbooks. She had flashcards sitting on her nightstand. A couple pens and a highlighter had fallen to the floor. It most certainly looked like she had fallen asleep while studying.

"Are you happy now?" She asked.

"Why didn't you just answer the phone?" He stated angrily as if this was her fault.

"Go to the kitchen." She said.

"Why?"

"Just go!" She yelled having finally lost her cool.

John marched down the hall back through the living room and into the kitchen. It was spotlessly clean. Not a dish in the sink or a piece of trash on any surface.

"So what?" He asked throwing up his hands. "What does this have to do with anything?"

She pointed to the edge of the counter next to the microwave. Her cell phone was sitting there tethered to the socket between the wall and the knife block.

"My cell phone." She noted. "Call it."

John pulled out his phone, and dialed the number. He watched as the phone lit up on the counter, but it didn't ring, nor did it vibrate.

"It's on silent. It's always on silent when I'm working with a patient. I've told you that before. It was running low on batteries after you called me yesterday during your lunch hour to yell at me for meeting a patient. Or, as I like to think of it, when you yelled at me for no reason! So I plugged it in, and forgot to switch the ringer back on."

John looked a little guilty. He realized that she would have no idea the phone was ringing even if she were standing in the kitchen. She picked up the phone and typed in her passcode before switching the ringer back on. Then she looked at her missed call log.

"Thirty-seven calls!" She stated in disbelief. "You called me thirty-seven times between 6pm and 1am? Jesus, John. What the fuck?"

"I wanted to see you!"

"And what if I didn't want to see you, John? What if the ringer was on and I had just chosen to ignore it?" She was furious. "So you called me thirty-seven times, and when I didn't answer you showed up on my doorstep ringing my doorbell repeatedly? I... I think you should leave."

"What do you mean?!" He whined. "Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. Please. We're both here now. Don't make me leave. You can go back to bed. I'll join you."

The thought of crawling into bed with him did not seem remotely satisfying to Angie. She was furious with him. Not to mention, the pleasure that she got from that stranger yesterday was nothing John was capable of delivering. She figured that if she let him fuck her it would just be disappointing. Angie should have felt guilty. His outburst seemed to justify her actions yesterday. It made them seem less deplorable. There was a small part of her that was thankful for his immaturity.

"I'm not your whore, John. I'm not your property. And I'm not your child. This," She said waving her phone in the air, "is not okay. Showing up on my doorstep and ringing the doorbell like a lunatic, jealous asshole, is not okay. The last thing I want is to go to bed with you. Just leave, John. I don't even want to talk to you right now. You don't even realize how inappropriate you're acting."

John couldn't believe that she was dismissing him so easily. He had gone from furious to accusatory to defensive, and now he was right back where he began. This was the second time in the last day that someone had put him in his place. He wasn't even aware of how quickly his life was unwinding in front of him. He couldn't recognize the regression in his maturity.

"Oh." He said mocking her. "I see. The twenty-six year old is so mature. She's going to tell me how inappropriate I'm acting. Well you know what I think?"

Angie walked back into the living room while he followed behind her trying desperately to goad her into a fight or conversation. She opened the front door.

"No, John. I don't know what you think. And I don't care to know."

"Well, I'm going to tell..."

"John! Do yourself a favor and walk out the door. I'm seriously upset with you right now. This is not okay. Now leave and calm down and maybe we can talk. If you say anything, anything at all right now, I promise I will never speak to you again."

John stopped in the doorway looking at her. He wanted to lash out and say something condescending. He took a moment to size her up, and he realized that she had the upper hand. He knew he should leave before he made this worse. He hung his head slightly and walked back toward his car. The door slammed shut with a loud crash causing him to flinch as he made his way to the street.

If one thing was certain, John knew he wasn't getting laid anytime soon after the way Angie just sent him out. He wondered what would happen if the young girl rethought their relationship. His marriage was in the mid-stages of imploding, and she was all he had. He hadn't taken the time to consider the sum total of his actions until now. It made John feel even more on edge to consider he could lose his wife, his girlfriend and half of his assets.

This was all his wife's fault, he thought. She had him on edge with her unwillingness to talk. On second thought, he decided that this was actually his son's fault. He didn't know how true that actually was, though. John was angry at the way his son had spoken to him yesterday. He thought long and hard about that conversation. It was conflicting for him. Tom had been forceful, but he also said he was trying to convince his mother to sit down and have a rational conversation. John wondered if that was true. He had no reason to disbelieve his son. He got in his car and headed back toward his house. He had made up his mind to call him and figure it all out.

******

Alexis opened her eyes realizing that she had slept in. It was very unlike her to let Sir start the day before her. She yawned and stretched her arms and legs enjoying the sea of pillows and blankets. She snuggled into the covers bringing her knees up in the fetal position. She loved the way his bed smelled.

She thought about the conversation she had with Sir last night before he fucked her. It was only a matter of time before she had to be honest with him. This was a particularly difficult day for her in general. Alexis wrapped herself in the blankets, and did something that she hadn't done since she had moved into his house -- she sobbed.

Alexis let the tears flow freely for twenty minutes before she composed herself. She felt better afterward even though nothing had changed. She needed to get it out of her system. She walked into Sir's bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like a mess. She took a few minutes to fix herself up before she went to find him.

******

Marie was in the midst of a new experience. Tom had rolled out a strange contraption when he took a break from his work. The best way she could describe it was a saddle mounted on a wooden box. She knelt submissively as she watched him attach an eight inch dildo to the center of the seat. At his command, she stood, stepped over the saddle seat and lowered herself onto the dildo letting slide inside of her.

Tom still hadn't spoken more than a couple words to her this morning. As a matter of fact, he still had on his headphones. He reached into her toy box, which he had brought upstairs, and removed a ball gag. He pushed the ball into her mouth and secured the clasp tightly around her head. Tom used two straps on the wooden base to secure her calf below the knee and her ankle on each side. She was left kneeling, straddling the seat with her legs bound to the base.

Tom walked around and pulled her arms back behind her. He took out a good sized length of rope and tied her forearms together tightly. His techniques made the ropes look artful. He tied it off in a simple knot before using the remaining length to pull her bound arms, now outstretched behind her, and tied them tautly to a metal eyehook on the rear of the wooden base.

It was a bit uncomfortable for Marie after he finished securing her. She was certainly nervous at the intricate nature of his bondage. Tom stepped away to assess his work. He seemed pleased. Marie realized that if she straightened herself upright from the slightly bent forward position he had placed her in, then she could allow a little slack on the rope holding her arms back. It was a small relief at best, and he hadn't expressed displeasure with her movement.

She watched as he removed a set of nipple clamps. He placed his hand between her shoulder blades leaning her forward where he originally had her. The discomfort returned to her arms as they stretched behind her again at an uncomfortable angle. She held the position.

Tom reached up massaging a breast and rolling her nipple between his fingers. The sensation felt amazing to Marie, and she could feel both nipples hardening at the attention. Tom lifted one end of the clamp up to her chest. He pinched the end separating the clips and then placed it around her left nipple letting it close shut. Marie howled into the gag. He quickly brought the second clip up clamping her other nipple, and then secured the chain to the front of the base. Marie wanted to beg him to take them off.

Again he stepped back. After almost a minute the pain in her nipples dulled. Her arms were hurting and she tried to lean back as she had before, but she quickly realized that sitting upright caused the clamps to pull her nipples forward. She whimpered into her gag again. If she stayed in exactly the position he had placed her then there was only mild discomfort for her arms and nipples -- leaning too much in either direction caused a searing pain.

Tom went back to his seat and watched his mother staring back at him helplessly. He placed a small remote on his desk and turned the dial. The saddle, Marie quickly learned, was a giant vibrator. The entire thing came to life including the dildo lodged inside of her. Her immediate reaction was to sit upright and tense her muscles. The clamps pulled her nipples painfully stretching them out so far that her large breasts lifted from her chest. She leaned forward offering them some relief and groaned into her gag at the onslaught of sensations coursing through her pussy.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,647 Followers