The Novelist Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"Good. I'm glad you like it." He said before turning around and leaving.

It was very confusing for Jane to see him walk out the door. She thought that he would fuck her, or ask to have his cock sucked. He hadn't though. He'd just pissed in her mouth and left her there. She went to follow him. It was the first time that she noticed the door couldn't be opened from the inside.

******

Marie awoke feeling very on edge. John would be here tonight. She would have to look him in the face for the first time since she confronted him about his affair in their kitchen. The idea of seeing him did not sit well with her. She liked this new life. A part of her wished she could just leave her husband in her past and not think about him any longer.

She had finally finished Tom's book last night. He was so talented. She was proud -- as a mother. She thought that she should go downstairs and continue to be a better submissive for him. Something kept her from moving. She opened the French doors to her patio and sat quietly appreciating the California sunrise for the first time since her arrival.

******

The coffee machine hummed. The electric kettle was heating up water for tea. Alexis had been up for a while already. She was in a particularly good mood. With any luck today would be one a major step back in the right direction for Sir. She wanted the additional stress wiped from his slate.

She poured his coffee into his favorite mug, and began steeping some tea for herself. She grabbed his cup and walked upstairs to find him. He was in his bathroom brushing his teeth.

"Sir, your coffee." She said setting it down on the counter. "I love you, Sir. I need to take Jane with me this morning."

"Alright." He mumbled with toothpaste running down his chin.

She turned around and headed toward Jane's room. She knocked lightly, and then opened the door. Alexis didn't enter. She watched as Jane slipped to the floor in front of her.

"Good morning, Mistress." Jane said in awe of the blonde woman standing naked before her.

Jane could hardly look at her the same way anymore. There was nothing left to the woman that she found to be scary or disconcerting. Now, she looked on thinking about everything she had endured to earn her status. Jane had read nearly eight months of her entries. This woman seemed to be a hero to her -- a mentor at the very least. The insight that Jane had gotten gave her a better impression than Marie would ever have.

"Good morning, slut." Alexis stated. "We're leaving in fifteen minutes. Meet me in the foyer."

"Yes, Mistress."

******

Angie sat on the roof of The London Hotel in West Hollywood. The rooftop pool was filled with clear, still water. The smell of chlorine filled the air. She sat off to the side of the pool at a small breakfast table under a bright colored umbrella. She had a full view of Sunset Boulevard as it snaked along the base of the Hollywood hills. For Angie, it was just a breathtaking view.

She had snuck out before John was awake. She wanted to soak in this moment by herself. Her initial thought was to celebrate with something special like a stack of waffles or pancakes, but Angie was health conscious and decided that a bowl of oatmeal, some fruit and a large glass of orange juice would suffice.

She read over the e-mail again thinking about what this evening would bring. Would he just make her watch? Would he fuck her? Would he fuck her in front of other submissive women? That sounded particularly scandalous, but she was here to partake in a bit of risqué behavior. Some part of her knew that Tom would push her down a path that would frighten her as much as it excited her.

******

Tom walked into his mom's room. She didn't hear him enter. He saw her sitting in the chair on the patio. He admired her for a moment. Her blonde hair was brushed out and shiny. He could see the black collar peeking through her locks. Her back was straight, and he looked at the gentle slope of her shoulders and the curve of her back. He found it very alluring to see a woman's curves when she sat properly. He wondered what she was thinking.

"Good morning." He said standing a few feet behind her.

He watched her swing to the side looking for him as she spun from her seat landing on her knees in one fluid movement.

"Good morning, Sir. I didn't hear you come in."

"That's alright." He smiled. "You're adjusting well to submission. I'm impressed with how well you move."

Marie smiled, flattered by his recognition.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Sir."

"You know he's going to be here tonight." Tom said. "I haven't had a chance to discuss it with you."

"I heard." She said. "I trust you, Sir."

"That's all you have to say?"

"There isn't anything else to say, Sir."

"Alright. Well I have some requests from you." He stated. "I assume this will be difficult for you. I want you to listen to me tonight. No matter what I say, I just want you to follow my lead."

"Yes, Sir."

"You realize that there's no way for him to come here and not see how I live."

Her eyes narrowed in thought for a moment as her brow furrowed.

"Doesn't that worry you, Sir? Aren't you worried about what he'll say about this? About me?"

"Do you want to go home?"

"No."

"Do you want him back at all? What if he apologized? What if he cried and swore on his life that he'd be a better person and a better husband?"

Marie paused. "I... I can't... I can't take him back, Sir. It's not even the betrayal of trust anymore. Sir... I like it here. My life the last few years has been this lifestyle. Not exactly... but... I served him in a way. I cooked. I cleaned. I did as I was told. But... there wasn't a sexual reward. There wasn't a real structure of rules. I prefer being punished by you, than being berated and talked down to disrespectfully. I already have more friends here than I did back home. People that care about me, Sir."

The words flowed from Marie's mouth. Saying it all out loud was a true moment of clarity for her. She really was finding herself in his home.

"Okay. Then you listen to me tonight even if I embarrass you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Is there anything else you want to talk about?" He asked.

"No, Sir. I'd just like to please you." She paused. "You can... um... piss in my mouth if that's what you want."

She really wanted to be acknowledged the same way he talked to Jane.

Tom laughed. "I don't want that for you. You're different than your sister. She's turned on by embarrassment. She's affected by the pain and embarrassment the same way you are by pleasure. She gets off on it. It's less common. Does that make sense to you?"

"No, Sir." She replied honestly.

Tom just smiled warmly.

"Climb on the bed."

He watched as his mother crawled up onto the mattress.

"Are you embarrassed about your body? Does is bother you being naked around younger women?"

Marie blushed. "A little, Sir."

Tom walked into her closet and pulled out her full length mirror. He propped it up at the end of the bed allowing her to see her reflection.

"Spread your pussy." He said. "Bend your legs back and reach around under your thighs and spread your pussy."

Marie obeyed.

"Now look at your reflection. Look at your pussy. And then look at yourself and say 'this is my pussy'."

"This is my pussy, Sir."

"No." Tom said calmly. "Don't say it to me. Say it to yourself. 'This is MY pussy. This is MY cunt'."

Marie felt silly. She stared back into the mirror again. She didn't think she'd ever really looked at her pussy so closely. She spread her lips wider and stroked a finger down the middle. Then she looked at her face. This was her. This was her body. Alexis and Fran and Abby had all told her she was beautiful.

Then she looked at her eyes in the reflection staring back at her. "This is my pussy. This is my cunt."

"And what are those?" Tom said pointing.

Marie took the cue. She grabbed her breasts lifting them up. "These are my breasts."

She sat up watching them hang. She grabbed her nipples pulling on them. "These are my titties and my nipples."

It was the word Alexis used when she eavesdropped her first day here -- titties. It excited her to use these naughtier words.

"And what have you been doing the last few days?" Tom asked. "Look at yourself. Look at your body. Say what you've been doing here."

Marie got on her knees rubbing her pussy with one hand and massaging her breast with the other.

"I've been..." She thought about the last week. Then a small smile crept across her face. She watched it in the mirror. "I've been acting like a big slut. I've been getting fucked in my pussy... in my cunt... and... in my ass."

"You're hot." Tom said. "You're a sexy, hot piece of ass. I like fucking you."

He dropped his pants down to the floor and lifted his cock.

"What's this?" He asked.

Marie looked over at him. She smiled an absolutely devilish smile.

"That is a huge fucking cock."

Tom smiled. "And what are you going to do with it?"

"I'm going to fuck it, Sir. I'm going to put my cum all over it."

Tom climbed up and situated himself behind her. "Look at yourself and say it again."

Marie looked in the mirror. "I'm going to fuck it, Sir."

Tom pressed into her pussy. It squished with arousal.

"Don't take your eyes off your reflection. I want you to see what you look like when you get fucked." He looped his finger through one of the rings in her collar holding her head up to the mirror.

She didn't look away. She saw her mouth slightly agape as he slammed into her. Her breasts jiggled beneath her. Marie had never ever watched herself like this, and she couldn't help but think she looked good getting fucked. She thought she looked like a total slut. He quickened his pace and held onto her hips. She watched as pounded her hard and fast. Her look turned to one of surprise and then strain as she saw her face scrunching and as she came.

"Ohhhhhhshit. Fuck. Unggggg!"

Tom pulled his cock out seeing the thick amount of cum covering it. He pressed the tip against her tight, crinkled asshole.

"What am I going to do? Look at yourself and tell me."

She felt him pressing at her hole. She looked up seeing him staring at her in the reflection and then she looked at herself.

"You're going to fuck my ass, Sir."

He pushed forward feeling the head pop inside her. She saw herself wince and then gasp at the fullness of her tightest hole.

"You're a big slut." He said sinking himself in further. "You like it in your ass, don't you?"

"I..." She saw her face and felt him splitting her. It didn't hurt like it did that first time. It felt strangely sensitive.

He pushed further. "Well?"

"Yes! Yes, Sir!" She screamed out feeling like she couldn't fit much more. "I like it. I like it in my ass." Seeing herself say it in the reflection was the same as admitting it to herself. She could see the enjoyment in her face. "Ohshit, Sir. I'm a slut. I'm a big slut."

"Who's slut?" He said as he pulled back and then began thrusting into her ass in with quick powerful thrusts.

"Ohgod. Ohgod. Ohshit." She panted at her reflection. "Y-your slut. Your s-slut, Sir. Unggg. Y-you o-own me."

"My son is my owner." Tom growled in her ear. "Repeat that."

She looked at his glare in the mirror. It always bothered her when he made her refer to their relation. She was breathing heavily. "M-my...s-son... is my... owner! Ohfuckkkk."

She looked at herself as she came with incredible force and her pussy squirted out. She looked like a whore having her first anal orgasm. Tom just kept pumping into her. He fucked her pussy and her ass. He kept her cumming until she came to terms with the words he made her speak.

******

Alexis pushed open the large metal security door leading Jane inside. It took a moment for Jane to process her surroundings. Her breathing was husky seeing all of the straps and paddles and whips in the display cases. It immediately caused those feelings inside her. She thought about being struck by them. She could feel her pussy moisten at the thought.

Alexis looked up seeing Stephen in the front of the shop talking to a rather skinny, nervous man. She waited for him to wrap things up.

"Do you like what you see, Jane?" She asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress." She responded a little too enthusiastically.

"Good." Alexis responded. "Take off your jacket."

"Here?" Jane asked a little panicked. "Right now, Mistress?"

Alexis didn't respond. Jane slid the short trench coat from her shoulders revealing her naked, bruised body. Her heart raced being revealed in a public place.

"Kneel."

Jane dropped down onto her knees. She watched the man in the front of the shop finishing his conversation with the lanky gentleman. Then she watched him turn his attention back toward them. He moved forward in an easy stride. She was struck by his thick form. His shoulders were square. The shirt he wore clung to his broad, muscled chest. He was a stocky, imposing figure.

"Well fuck me!" He blurted out. "I just saw Tom yesterday! I'm gettin' a little jealous with all the activity at his place."

Alexis gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's been busy, Stephen. You know how he gets. He's been motivated lately." She looked down. "Jane?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Say hello to Stephen."

Jane looked up feeling absolutely objectified in front of this stranger. Her poor pussy was completely soggy.

"Good morning, Stephen. It's nice to meet you."

"Mistress?" He replied with a smirk. "This one is yours?"

"Sir is good to me. She was a gift. I have three of my own now to play with." Alexis replied with a pleasant smile.

"May I have a look at her?" He asked.

Alexis nodded.

"Get up here, peach." Stephen ordered. He watched Jane climb to her feet. "Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Straighten your back. Put your arms behind your back."

Jane glanced over at Alexis confused by the orders. "Go ahead, Jane. Do what he says."

She straightened her back and stood as he requested. "What a fuckin' slut! You got whipped somethin' fierce, huh? I made that strap. I can see from the bruises that's what he used on you."

"Yes, Sir... Stephen." She didn't know how to respond to him.

Stephen ran his hands over her breasts and pinched her nipples. Jane's body was reacting in ways that made her uncomfortable. She couldn't deny that her heart was racing. The way he touched her was just so unusual. It wasn't sexual. He was inspecting her. He spread her ass cheeks looking at the bruises and then walked back around in front of her still smirking. He took two steps back looking her up and down.

"Yeah, he told me you'd be comin'. First his mom, now his aunt." He laughed emitting a raspy, cackling sound. "Fuckin' your nephew, huh? Looks like you earned that title." He said pointing at her chest.

He reached down running his hand over her pussy. Her legs shook as pleasure coursed through her.

"Ha! You're soaked, slut." He said grabbing her chin and lifting her face to look at him.

Her eyes were wide and wet as he continued running his hands over her entire pussy. She shook and then she gasped as she came.

"Shit, Alexis." Stephen said apologetically. "I didn't mean to get her off."

"It's okay. She's a pain slut. She can't help herself." Alexis smiled gracefully, not bothered in the slightest. "What do you say, Jane?"

"T-thank you, Sir... Stephen?" She had a habit lately of answering things as a question when she was confused.

Stephen brought his hand up to his mouth and ran his tongue along his fingers. "You're welcome. Tastes sweet. You're a tasty, peach." He cackled again. "I've got work to do. Feel free to look around."

Alexis pulled Jane toward the front of the shop. She didn't allow her to put back on the short jacket. Jane wondered what would happen if someone walked in and saw her this way. The embarrassment flushed her skin and ignited her pussy. She just wanted to go somewhere private and masturbate. It was the worst of Sir's instructions. She'd never been limited in her ability to satisfy herself when she felt the need. It caused her arousal to compound making her ever more aware of things that excited her. That orgasm just now had made her feel needier. Alexis showed her the wide display of collars.

"This is what you want?" She said gesturing toward the display.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go ahead. Pick one out."

Jane didn't really need to take the time to look through them. Despite the variety, she gravitated toward one in particular. It was a thick red padded collar with a thin strip of hard black leather running around the center. She quickly snatched it off the shelf and brought it to her neck. Jane felt overcome with emotion as she felt it against her skin. This was what she wanted. She held it up for Alexis to see.

"Well that was fast." Alexis noted. She admired Jane's decisiveness. "Come on."

She walked back to the register and set it down ringing the small bell.

Stephen popped back from his workstation. He looked at the collar on the countertop. "You want this one?"

"Yes... Sir." Jane replied.

"You can't have it." He said.

"Please, Sir!" She pleaded.

"Beg me for it." He said looking at Alexis who watched him carefully trying to figure out why he was reluctant.

"Please, Sir. I'm begging you to sell it to me. Please, I want this collar."

"Yeah, I'm not going to sell it to you." He replied. "How about a different one?"

"A different one, Sir?"

Jane didn't want a different one. She wanted this one. What she really wanted was to personalize it like Marie had done to hers. She wondered if that would seem unoriginal. But that didn't matter now. He wouldn't let her have it. She wished that Alexis would say something, but she just stood there and watched the exchange.

"Yeah." Stephen said ducking down behind the counter and pulling out a collar. "I'll sell you this one."

Jane gasped. She reached forward and picked it up carefully examining it. It was the same black collar that Alexis and Marie had. This one was different in one regard. The words 'Needy Slut' were engraved into the leather across the front.

Alexis showed her surprise. "How did you know?"

"Tom asked me to make that special." He said.

"Sir picked this?" Jane said to no one in particular.

It was more a reverent acknowledgment that he wanted her to have this one. For the first time, she realized that she was referring to her nephew by his title even when he wasn't around.

******

Marie was panting heavily on the bed in a presentation position. Her ass was stretched open and her pussy glistened with a sheen of cum. She looked used. Tom paced across the hardwood floor at the base of her bed. His phone was pressed tightly against his ear.

"Just cut to the chase, Jim. What did she say?" He snipped.

"Sorry, I was just trying to build it up. She loved it, man. I mean she really loved it. The reason she didn't respond yesterday was because she gave it to the other senior publishers to read over the weekend. It was the first thing on their agenda in this morning's staff meeting."

"Which means what exactly?" He asked. "Will I be getting my delivery payment?"

"They're processing the delivery today. Check goes out next week." Jim said. "But, she wants to get on the phone to tell you herself. I told her you had three more proposals. I need to talk to Frank, but I don't think we gave them rights of first refusal, which means we're not obligated to take it to them. She sounded panicked, Tom. They're gonna go large on their offer to try and take it off the table."

Tom smiled. "What does that mean, Jim? What does 'go large' mean?"

"My guess is that they'll come at us with around $2.5 million for the advance on the next one. They're convinced the new one will hit the bestseller list on its first week out."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers