The Novelist Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,650 Followers

"Your home?" John said beginning to grasp the reality of the situation.

John sat there swirling in a mixture of confusion and anger.

"Yes. My home." He repeated gesturing the house. "Now Frank and I are going to have a drink to celebrate a big day for me. Would you like a drink?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please." He scowled.

John thought that he could certainly use a drink.

Tom reached forward and lifted a small, silver servant's bell in the middle of the table. He gave it a ring. Frank glanced over at Marie who seemed to be completely at ease.

******

Alexis heard the bell ring. It was her cue. Sir had said when it was time to reveal his lifestyle he would give it a jingle. She stood up from the couch where she had been talking with Stephen and then smiled her graceful smile. She made her way toward the dining room.

She stepped through the entryway and knelt down next to Tom.

"May I get you something, Sir?" She asked.

John nearly fell backward in his chair. The woman that appeared in front of him was stunning, and, most notably, naked. His eyes danced nervously around the room desperately trying not to stare. And then it began to dawn on him that no one else seemed to be slightly put off by the situation. Even his wife sat there quietly as if everything were normal.

"Yeah, Lexi. We need some drinks. I'm thinking about having a glass of the Macallan in my office." He spoke quietly to her before looking up. "Frank, you want scotch? It's the good stuff."

"No. I'll have the Cabernet from Napa that I had last week. That was excellent."

"That's a good idea." He said turning back to Alexis. "Bring in the Rubicon Cabernet and fetch that Macallan for my father. He likes a single malt."

"Yes, Sir." She said exiting the room.

Tom looked up noticing the uncomfortable look on his father's face.

"What's wrong? Haven't you seen a naked woman before?"

"What the hell was that about?" He stammered.

"She's a submissive." Tom stated offering no more explanation. "Now, we've gotten sidetracked." Tom stood up and grabbed the torn settlement. "It seems you didn't like this one." Then he grabbed the agreement that offered his father everything. "If you don't think she deserves everything then it only makes sense that you don't either." Tom tore the other settlement in half. "So," He centered the last one in front of his father. "I guess that narrows the options down to this one."

John could barely follow what was happening. His mind was still on the vague explanation of the nude woman and on the phone call. He was being overwhelmed by all of the new information. He blinked his eyes looking down at the last settlement.

"I'm... I'm not going to sign that." He stated after a moment.

"But it's the right thing to do." Tom replied. "It's the honorable and honest thing to do."

John's anger was bubbling back up. He couldn't understand what was happening. It upset him that his son was pushing him to settle things. He was mad at his wife for not cowering or begging to come home. He didn't feel comfortable all of a sudden. He didn't feel like he had control over anything that was happening. And he didn't like the older gentleman watching this exchange.

"You know what? Fuck you." He spat standing up from his seat mostly because he didn't know how else to react. "I don't know what kind of shit is going on here, but I'm not signing a damn thing. You can call my lawyer. I'd like to leave."

"You don't get it, do you?" Tom replied calmly. "I've offered you every opportunity to just split your assets and settle this amicably. I'll offer it again. Sit back down and sign it."

"Or what?" His father spat back at him. "What are you going to do?"

Tom leaned forward and looked at him with an intense, serious glare. "Or I'll disassemble your life. I will take away everything you hold dear. And I'll leave you a pathetic, broken, foolish man."

John laughed nervously. "Good luck with that. My lawyer will tear you apart."

Tom reached back into his stack of papers, and pulled out the letter from his lawyer.

"Your lawyer has recused himself." Tom said sliding the letter across the table. "So pardon me if I don't take your threat seriously."

John looked at the envelope addressed to him. He didn't understand why Tom would have any correspondence from his attorney. He opened the flap and pulled out the letter. And he began to read.

Alexis returned a moment later. John glanced up briefly unnerved by her presence. She quietly poured a glass of wine and handed it to Tom. He smiled back at her. Then she poured one for Frank. She set the bottle on the table. Alexis turned her attention toward Sir's father.

"Mr. Bolden?" She asked sweetly. "May I pour you a glass of scotch?"

She held the bottle out for his review.

He looked up from the letter seeing her standing uncomfortably close. He tried not to stare at her breasts but she held the bottle up in front of them.

"I... uh... yes." He managed to squeak out.

She made him feel nervous. Normally he'd soak up the view of such a beautiful woman, but his wife was here and he was in the middle of finding out he had a legal issue.

Alexis set a tumbler down in front of him and then bent over slightly while she filled it. Her breasts swayed out just enough that they were always in his field of vision. Then she set the bottle back on the tray, and settled to her knees next to Tom.

John finally looked up from the letter.

"How did you do this?" He lifted up the glass and poured it down his throat. "It... It doesn't matter. I'll just find another lawyer."

"You should have sipped that." Tom said. "That's ten thousand dollars a bottle. You just downed about $800 worth of good scotch." He paused. "Go get another lawyer. That firm will recuse itself as well. You have no idea what I can do."

John looked back at him and considered that for a moment. His son kept throwing information at him. Was that really ten thousand dollars a bottle? Why would he mention that? He glanced at the label again trying to memorize it for it later. Then he shook his head thinking about the latter half of his son's statement -- the important half.

"That's impossible." He stated quietly.

"Is it? I took care of this lawyer in less than twenty-four hours." He said sitting back and sipping his wine. "But if you don't believe me then try your luck. Even if you found a lawyer that I couldn't get to, I can still outspend you." Then he continued. "All of this because you won't be reasonable. You got caught and you're trying to make her the criminal. She showed me that video. Did you see it?"

Tom picked up his tablet and started cuing it up on the screen.

John didn't understand his son's change of tact. It was hard for him to process everything. He struggled to stand his ground.

"You don't need to show it to me again. I've seen it. I don't feel bad about it either."

"No, no. You misunderstand." Tom said. "This isn't that video. You know Frank and I were back in Saratoga on Friday, and just before I saw you I had this terrible backache. So I went to this little masseuse in town who fixed me right up."

John locked eyes with him. His son couldn't be implying what it sounded like he was implying, he thought. Tom started up a video file on his tablet and handed it to his father. He had edited the video down to highlight a few key parts.

******

Angie was standing next to her massage table wearing her juicy couture sweat pants and work out shirt. Tom was lying face up on the table. Her little hand was wrapped around his cock pumping it up and down.

"It's the biggest dick I've ever seen! I... I can't even get my hand around it." She said in awe.

"You're boyfriend isn't this big?" Tom asked.

"Are you kidding?! He's tiny compared to this!"

She pressed it against her forearm noting the similar size.

"There's no way that will fit inside me!"

"Does that mean you don't want to try?"

"Of course I want try!" She babbled enthusiastically.

The video skipped forward.

"There you go. Lick my balls. I love that."

She dragged her tongue across his sack and up the length of his shaft wrapping her lips around it. She tried taking it deep and choked coughing up some saliva. She wiped the strand of spit from her mouth and rubbed it onto his shaft.

******

John looked up from the screen with fire in his eyes. He was still mad that Tom was giving him correspondence from his own lawyer, but this was a different matter altogether. He watched his son staring back at him completely relaxed.

Marie looked toward her son surprised by the video. Now she understood the trip to Saratoga Springs was a multifaceted plan to dig into her husband's life. Tom just gave her a small smile to let her know everything would be okay. Then he smirked across the table at Frank who looked back at him with an expression that wordlessly said 'well done'.

******

The video skipped forward again.

"Ohfuckmefuckme. Holyfuckingshit. I'm cumming again. Don't stop. Ohkeeponfuckingme. Fuck. Fuck. Ungggggg!" Angie screamed as he pounded into her pussy.

She was bent over the massage table.

"Every time you look at this table you're going to think about this cock, aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes, Sir." She panted.

The video skipped forward again.

Tom was lying on the table and Angie was riding him cowgirl. She lifted her ass and then sat back down drilling his length inside her. You couldn't see her face. The video only showed her back and her ass bouncing up and down relentlessly. She pushed it deep and then grinded herself on him.

The video skipped forward again.

"Where is it?" He growled at her.

"Ohgodohgod. It... it's in my ass, Sir! You're... so... deep."

"Whose hole is this?"

"It's... yours." She panted.

The video skipped forward again.

Angie was draped over Tom on the floor. They were both covered in a sheen of sweat. She looked at him adoringly.

"I've never cum that much ever!" She said fawning over him.

"You're just trying to make me feel good. I'm sure you've had plenty of good experiences with other guys."

"If I thought sex could be this good, I'd be having a lot more of it. Even the guy I'm seeing right now can't make me cum half the time. It's like I get on top of him and just when I get going, he's done. How am I going to be able to have sex with him after this?"

The video skipped forward again.

"Unnngggggg! Un... fuck...ing...real! Ohshiiit. I'm cumming again!"

The video skipped forward again.

"Spray it on my face!"

"Tell me you're a slut for this cock."

"I'm such a slut for that cock, Sir. Cum on me. Cum all over me."

The video skipped forward again.

Angie was laid back on the table breathing heavily. She had cum covering her face and chest.

"So you're really into that whole Dominant-submissive lifestyle?"

"Yeah. Since I started writing about it. It's been a few years now."

"And you've taught lots of women?"

"Quite a few."

The video skipped forward again.

She was on her knees sucking his cock. "How is it still hard? You just came and it's still throbbing."

"I guess it's not done with you yet." Tom laughed.

"My pussy isn't going to be able to take much more. I'll be so sore tomorrow."

"Is your boyfriend coming over tonight?"

"I'll just ignore him tonight. I'm almost all fucked out already."

"Well let's make sure you're fully fucked out. Get on your knees."

"Yes, Sir."

******

Marie listened to the audio filling the room although she couldn't see the screen. She knew that Tom fucked whoever he wanted, but it saddened her listening to the encounter with this girl. This girl had fucked the only two men she ever loved. This girl ruined her marriage. The only solace she had was seeing the clear signs of upset on her husband's face. Now he knew how it felt.

John just stared at the screen silently. He was infuriated, but he was also devastated. Angie had cheated on him. And then he realized that he had been right all along. She had slept with someone else. She had ignored him intentionally on Friday. Her dishonesty hurt just as much as her unfaithfulness. She'd completely betrayed and manipulated him. He wasn't sure what would happen when he made it back to the hotel. He couldn't stay with her any longer. He'd never be able to trust her again or feel confident about his sexual prowess. John wondered if he should just keep this information to himself until they got back to upstate New York. Then he could enjoy the vacation before he let her go.

He hated his son more than he thought possible. John faced a new reality, though. If he broke it off with Angie when they got back, he'd have no one around. He looked at his wife thinking about everything. He couldn't give her half the savings or the house. What would he have left? He didn't know how Tom disposed of his lawyer, and he knew he couldn't outspend him. Trying to contend with his resources in court would drain his accounts just the same. The only option he thought he had was to salvage his marriage for the time being. At least that would save his money and buy him some time.

Tom was tired of waiting for a response. He pulled Alexis up from her kneeling position and had her sit in his lap. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head into the crook of his neck. John hated how happy she seemed in his arms. He couldn't understand how she could listen to the video and still hang off him adoringly. The last part of the video hinted toward some alternative lifestyle. It was just another strange aspect of his son's life that made it harder to understand what was happening.

"So, I'm sorry I had to edit it down. We didn't have three hours to get through the whole thing. She's voracious, that one."

John's eyes burned with anger. Anger, he thought to himself, wasn't helping. He knew he was losing this battle. He needed to change his tactics as well.

"It... it doesn't matter," John said trying to sound less shaken than he was. "I don't care what you did with her." He turned his attention to his wife. "I just want you to come home, Marie. I've been waiting for you to come home. I don't want to do all this." He said holding up the settlement. "I was angry when you left. I admit it. But I ended it with that girl."

"You did?" She asked quietly.

"Yes. Okay? We can still fix this thing. Just come home."

It was about the most sincere John had sounded in the last few weeks.

"I... I don't want to go back. You broke this. It's not repairable."

"Please be reasonable."

Tom laughed. "I can't believe I'm hearing you ask someone else to be reasonable."

John just snapped. "You shut your fucking mouth! This has nothing to do with you! I don't know what kind of sick, perverted life you live. Just stay the fuck out of this. You sit there all smug with that... that whore on your lap... and you're judging me!" He looked at Marie with pleading eyes. "Marie, let's go talk somewhere else. This is between us. Why are all these people here? Please?"

She actually felt bad for him. Her husband didn't look well at all.

"These are my friends." She said quietly. "They have all been here to help me over the last week."

"Come on, Marie. That doesn't matter. We need to talk about this alone." He blathered helplessly.

"Why don't you tell her the truth?" Tom suggested calmly. "Instead of calling Alexis such a terrible name." He looked at her and brushed her cheek. "Are you a whore, Lexi?"

"I'm your whore, Sir." She said sweetly.

John was deconstructing at a rapid rate. He hated Tom for picking away at him. He couldn't even insult his woman.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You didn't break it off with that girl." Tom replied.

"What the fuck would you know about it?" He screamed.

"Well I know you didn't fly out here just to talk to mom. Everything out of your mouth is a lie..."

"Marie, that's not true. Don't listen to him." John pleaded.

"You flew out here with Angie. You took an entire week off from work. You have reservations at the Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara. You planned on driving up tomorrow night and staying through Friday." Tom looked at his father as he spoke the words. "Of course, you're currently at The London Hotel in West Hollywood."

John stared back blankly, silenced. Tom tapped at his tablet for a moment. The phone began to ring.

"Good evening. You've reached The London guest reservations. Anthony speaking."

"Hi, Anthony. My name is Tom. My father, John Bolden, is staying with you in room 619. I was just wondering if Angela DiNovi is staying in his room, or if he booked her a separate room. I wanted to send her some flowers."

"Of course, Sir. Give me one moment." He paused. "Yes, John and Angela are both staying in room 619."

"Great. Thanks." He said hanging up. Then he looked at his father. "And you added her to the reservation so she had a key for the room and access to the rooftop pool. I checked with guest services on my way down tonight."

"Jesus, John." Marie said surprised and disgusted at the truth. "What is wrong with you? That is so fucked up. You flew her out here? I... I don't even want to talk about this anymore. I just want this settled. However that has to happen."

He'd been caught in his lie. "Why are you doing this?" He asked his son weakly.

"I'm not doing anything. I gave you every opportunity to end this. I asked as nicely as possible. You did this. All of this is your fault. I warned you that I would disassemble your life." Tom reached forward and tapped the settlement. "I've just begun. You know I inherited your work ethic. And right now my only job is following through on my word."

John actually looked frightened. He wasn't sure how Tom knew the details of his trip. He'd clearly taken the time to think this through.

"Marie, I... I'm sorry. Okay?"

She looked back at him infuriated. He could see the disgust in her eyes. He hung his head. Both women were lost to him.

Tom waited for him to sign the papers, but John couldn't move. His anger and threats had gotten him nowhere. He just couldn't understand how it came to this.

"Why are you making this so hard?" Tom shook his head in disbelief.

******

Stephen wondered what the other men were up to exactly. Seeing all these submissive women had made him hard. He inspected the ropes on Anne pleased with his work. He leaned over and inhaled the scent of her pussy.

"I hope Frank lets me have a taste of this cunt." He said. Then he walked over and looked at Kimmie sitting in her chair. "Whatcha think so far? You like this?"

"Yes, Sir." She said smilingly. "I like how you tied her up."

"So that's what you want, right? You wanna be a little subby slut too?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I made all these collars, ya' know. Every one of these girls came through my store at some point."

"All of them?" She asked looking around at the other women.

"Yep. That little peach down there just got her collar this morning." He said. "See how she's positioned? That's a sign of obedience. She'll stay like that until her owner accepts her collar." He let out a raspy laugh. "I suggest pissing before presenting though. But I kinda respect that she just let it go right there on the floor."

"How come everyone's so quiet, Sir?" She asked.

"Tom trains 'em well." Stephen said. "He's got some shit goin' on in the next room. These girls won't do anything until he tells them to. If he doesn't give them instructions then they'll just wait."

"Why is she the only one wearing a hood, Sir?" Kimmie asked.

"I don't know." Stephen said looking Angie up and down. "I'm not sure what he has planned for this one."

The entire conversation had Angie worked up. She wanted to see what the girl was looking at. She wanted to see the show of obedience and the collars. They were all looking at her naked and exposed. It was torturous waiting for Tom.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,650 Followers
123456...8