The Novelist Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,631 Followers

"I'm going to get your coffee, Mr. Bolden. Is there anything I can bring in for you to begin?"

"I'd like to see some skirt suits. I want skirts above the knee or shorter. Some simple but sexy dresses. Something good for work or going out. We'll need some shoes to try things on with. A selection of Loubitan, Jimmy Choo, Vera Wang, Ferragamo... you know the drill. And some garters and stockings. Nothing outrageous. I want things that say sexy and smart. We'll need a few casual outfits as well."

The dollar signs were flashing in Cynthia's eyes with every additional sentence he spoke.

"Excellent." She stated. "Are we targeting a specific price point?"

"No. Just keep it coming until I'm satisfied."

"Absolutely, Mr. Bolden." She said disappearing out the door.

Kimmie looked a little shell-shocked. "Sir? You don't have to buy me anything."

"Tut tut." He said holding up his finger and shushing her. "We're going to give you a whole new look. You're only as good as you feel, Kimmie. I'm going to make you feel amazing."

"But... but why, Sir?" She never thought she deserved much.

"Because it pleases me." Tom replied. "Now. Off with that dress." He watched as she slipped it off her shoulder and it fell to the ground. "You have a stunning body."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Grab your pad and paper and take notes." He stated. "I have expectations on how you will dress. I also have expectations on you will conduct business on my behalf. We have a lot to discuss."

Tom seemed pleased with his decision to take on the challenge of transforming this girl. Some people deserved a chance to live a better life. Tom enjoyed spending money. It was meant to be spent, and he didn't often do extravagant shopping or take exotic vacations. He thought he deserved a chance to splurge after the sale of his two new books.

******

Alexis had her chaise lounge chair reclined by the pool. Her golden skin was taking in the late morning sun. She had rolled up her towel and tucked it under her neck offering a bit of support. This is exactly what she needed. She left Jane with the instruction to please the other women as they saw fit, and then she nodded off.

Marie was deep into her son's second novel. Her sister had rubber her down with sunblock, and she had set her collar aside to avoid getting a tan line. She was completely absorbed by Sir's words. She wondered when he would fuck her again.

Jane was hard at work. She had already made Anne cum two more times, and now she was buried in Fran's pussy. There was something special about going down on this woman. She admired her as much as she admired Alexis. They had endured so much at Sir's hand. It made her wonder about the other two women from the diary. Her mind kept going back to Karen's entries.

Angie was wading back and forth through pool trying to collect her thoughts. It was her intention to accept Tom's offer to buy a ticket home today or tomorrow. She finally had time to think this morning, and her upset over last night's events had faded. This was a strange place and a strange life. She realized that no one had judged her. In fact, they had all been very accepting, even the wife of the man she had been seeing for the last few months.

Her intrigue was growing, and although she didn't think she could live a life like this one, she wanted to stay through tomorrow night. She wanted to attend Tom's birthday party. The way these women discussed the planning made her think it wasn't going to be ordinary. She was too nervous to ask any questions.

Angie watched as Ybeth stood up and stretched. The Latina girl bent forward stretching her back and then stood back up leaning to one side and clutching her side.

"It's Ybeth, right?" Angie spoke up addressing the girl.

"Yes." She said.

"Are you having back pain?" Angie asked.

"It's nothing." Ybeth responded. "I clean houses. All the floor scrubbing and vacuuming and carrying cleaning supplies... it wears on me sometimes. It'll pass."

Angie walked to the steps and slowly ascended out of the pool. She noted how liberating it felt having the water drip off her bare breasts.

"Lay down for a minute." Angie said. "On your stomach."

Ybeth laid flat on her lounge chair wondering what this girl could do for her. Angie straddled her legs and pressed her thumbs into her back on either side of her spine running them up to her neck and back down.

"It's here?" She asked pressing a thumb harder into Ybeth's back on her lower right side just above her ass. "And here?" She asked pressing her thumbs around her shoulder blades.

"Yes. How did you...?"

"It's your sciatic nerve. And your shoulder blade pain is probably an inflammation of your scapulae. Just relax and do what I tell you."

Angie placed a knee along the middle of her back and then grabbed both her arms pulling them back gently until it began to lift her chest from the chair and stretched her muscles. Then she proceeded to use an acupressure technique targeting specific areas to release pressure.

"Oh... oooh... that feels good." Ybeth said surrendering to the new girl's hands.

"This is what I do." Angie stated as she continued kneed her skin. "I'm a therapeutic masseuse. I've taken chiropractic training too, but I'm not certified yet. And I'm learning about sports medicine. Sit up."

Ybeth sat up as the girl pushed and prodded and twisted her body. She could hear it pop and crack.

"That sounded good. Now back down."

Angie took the bottle of sunscreen and used it in lieu of massage oil. She proceeded to give Ybeth a deep tissue massage. After twenty minutes she stood back up and reached her hand out to the girl.

"Okay. Stand up and tell me how that feels."

Ybeth pried herself away from the chair and stood up straight. She started to turn and bend over and twist herself in ways that usually bothered her.

"I can't believe it!" She said excitedly. "I've always had some back pain. I can't feel a thing now!" She turned to Angie and threw her arms around her. "Thank you so much!" Then she pushed Angie down onto the chair. "I'll make you feel good too!"

She knelt down and spread Angie's legs.

"Oh... uh... no, that's okay. I'm not really into girls..." Angie blurted out quickly once she realized what Ybeth was trying to do.

"Nonsense." Ybeth retorted. "Every girl likes getting her pussy licked."

She stuck her tongue out and wiggled it between Angie's labia.

"Oh! No... oh... whoa...WHOA!"

She had initially scooted back to get away from her, but once Ybeth had dragged her tongue up to her clit she just lifted her head and stared down at the girl amazed.

"Oh whoa! Oh my... that... that feels..." She couldn't really find the words.

She leaned her head back, shocked that she wanted her to keep going. She lifted her hips and closed her eyes groaning at the unusual pleasure. Ybeth moved her head to get a better position, and Angie's hand swooped out pulling her back down immediately.

Anne let out a laugh. "I think she likes it! If you think she's good then you'd be amazed by this little slut."

Anne reached out stroking Jane's head as she knelt refilling her mimosa for the umpteenth time.

Angie just stared at Jane for a moment contemplating the thought. The climax surprised her and she squeaked out a shrill cry. Ybeth lifted her head with a big smile. Her chin was wet with the girl's juices.

"What do ya think, Angie? You want to give her a spin?" Anne asked with a devilish smile.

Angie could barely wrap her head around her curiosity and need.

"Uh huh." She replied, giving in to her curiosity.

"Get moving, slut." Anne said giving Jane a hard slap on her ass.

The slap made Jane feel even needier. She'd never licked so much pussy before in her life. Her own pussy begged for a tongue or a cock. She felt used and it just made her feel so alive. She crawled over assuming the position and got to work.

"Holy shit!" Angie screeched.

She lifted her torso up leaning on her forearms and watched Jane devour her pussy. The look on her face was one of ecstasy, confusion and utter fascination. She whipped her head over to Anne.

Anne laughed again. "I told you! Do yourself a favor and just lean back and let her go to town."

Angie dropped back on the lounge chair. "Oh fuuuuck. Lick my puss-eeee."

The way she said the word pussy surprised her. She never really spoke nasty especially in reference to her vagina. Angie had a lot of thoughts running through her mind. She lifted her head up one more time wanting to see Jane's head between her legs, and then she fell back again pushing all other thoughts away.

The stream of profanity that flowed out of Angie's mouth was enough to surprise all the girls. She was so lost in her own pleasure that her usually shy demeanor melted away as she screamed out and came repeatedly directing Jane to do it again and again. Finally, she collapsed breathing heavily.

"Fuck my life." Angie muttered to no one in particular.

"How was that?" Anne asked.

Angie looked over with her legs hanging limply off either side of the chair and a smitten smile on her face.

"She's a national treasure." Angie muttered breathlessly. And then a thought crossed her mind. "Oh god, I'm a lesbian."

This statement even made Marie laugh.

"I told you she was good." Anne said. "You're not a lesbian. You're just realizing that women lick pussy better than men. It's not a shocker. We know the girl parts better than they do."

"Jane, I need a mimosa. And I'm going to need some more sunblock." Angie directed the women kneeling in front of her chair.

"Well aren't you comfortable all of sudden." Anne remarked at the way she ordered Jane.

******

Tom sipped his coffee as he watched Kimmie modeling another dress. The room was filled with shoe boxes and clothing racks.

"I like that one." Tom noted. "Which is that? The Armani Tech Knit Peplum?"

"Yes, Sir." Kimmie replied feeling like a princess.

"Put that one and the Valentino dress on the rack to keep. Get rid of this other stuff."

Kimmie unbuttoned the jacket and then slid the pencil skirt down standing only in a pair of Christian Loubitan wedge pumps and a black garter belt with thigh high stockings. Tom had quite a hard on watching her model these clothes for him.

Cynthia came through the door pulling another rack of clothes with her.

"How are we doing?" She asked.

"You can take that rack out." Tom said pointing to the items they had discarded so far. "We have the keepers over there."

Cynthia noted the clothing rack with the items that they had chosen. She was adding up the commission in her head. There were certainly high rollers that came through Beverly Hills, but she never had the pleasure of serving a customer of that caliber. She wondered about Tom. He looked young and the girl was even younger. She had taken the time to pull his name up on the register computer and realized that he had shopped here often and spent quite a bit in the past.

"You're a lucky lady to have such a good husband." Cynthia noted.

"He's super generous... but he's not my husband." Kimmie said a bit timidly.

"Kimmie is my assistant." Tom stated before getting sidetracked by the garter. "Hey, let me ask you a question." He stood up walking over to the petite brunette. "I'm not sure this garter is the right fit. See how the straps bulge a little on her ass? They should be taut."

Cynthia tried to look interested. She was consumed with his previous statement. If this was his assistant then why was she so willing to stand here naked in front of him? She wondered if they were sleeping together. She knelt down getting a look at the straps to see if they were adjustable. That's when her eyes caught a glimpse of the thick bulge running down the inside of his leg. It startled her.

"Let me show you what I mean. Bend over, Kimmie. Like you're going to touch your toes." Tom crouched down next to Cynthia. "You see. Now they're perfectly taut. See how they wrap around her ass so well?"

Cynthia was staring straight at the bald slit in front of her. It was strange to be so close to this woman. She did her best to pay attention though. He was spending an immense amount of money.

"Oh yes. I see what you mean. I'll check to see if we have another size. She's very petite."

She looked over at him and noticed that he stood back up. She was at eye level with his cock again.

Tom noticed her staring now.

"Cynthia, it's not polite to stare." He chided her playfully.

"Oh I'm so sorry." She said as she stood back up. "I didn't mean..."

"Are those Agent Provocateur stockings that you're wearing? Do those use a garter belt?"

He brushed right over her apology as if he weren't bothered at all.

"Oh... yes, they are. You have an excellent eye for fashion, Mr. Bolden." She said.

"Can you show me the tops?" He asked.

Kimmie stood back upright and watched Tom speak to the saleswoman.

"I can get you a pair." She stammered.

"There's no need to run all the way out there. Could you just show me how they look?"

Cynthia looked nervous for a second, and then she did her best to be professional and service her customer.

"Of course." She said pleasantly.

She placed her left leg out slightly in front of her and then grabbed the hem of her skirt pulling it up over the top of her stockings allowing just a bit of the straps to show.

"These are more expensive than most stockings, but you must agree that the lace work is exquisite."

Something about the way he studied her leg and thigh was very exciting to her.

"I've always loved the attention to detail with this brand." Tom responded reaching out and feeling the lace tops with his thumb and forefinger. It caused the woman to tense at his touch. "And the garter? Is it the same design and material as this?"

"No. The garter I'm wearing isn't the match to this pair of stockings."

"May I see it? I'd really love to see the fit. It's not often that I have such a beautiful woman to model something."

"Oh, well... I... I'm not sure that would be professional. We're not supposed to do that sort of thing with our customers." Her proper façade was cracking.

"My apologies." Tom said kindly. "I didn't mean to put you in an awkward position."

Cynthia walked toward the doorway. Instead of walking back out, she closed the door slowly and turned the lock. She slid the suit jacket from her shoulders and placed it over the arm of the couch.

"You're not the average customer, Mr. Bolden. I'll just ask that you not mention this to anyone. Store policy is strict and... well... I wouldn't want to get in trouble."

She walked back over toward him and turned her body facing away. She lifted her blouse out of her skirt and rolled it up showing a thin line of skin on her lower back. "May I ask you a personal question?"

She pulled her long hair over her right shoulder to keep it off her back, and then turned her head looking at him over her left shoulder.

"Of course." He responded.

"Are you always so hands on with your assistants? It's not often I see someone so concerned about their assistant's attire... or... so comfortable seeing them nude."

"Kimmie is not your average assistant." Tom stated. "There's a more complex part of her job description that requires her to be comfortable with certain situations."

His response didn't answer any of the questions she had burning in the back of her mind. It just made her more intrigued.

"Zipper." She stated.

Tom reached out and slowly undid the zipper on the back of her skirt. She leaned forward letting her ass stick out a bit and then tugged the skirt just enough to expose the garter belt.

"That is stunning." Tom stated examining the piece of clothing. "I love the way it fits. It really flatters you. May I see the straps?"

Cynthia wanted nothing more than to say yes. She felt exposed already. She had fantasized about a handsome customer taking her between a rack of clothing or in a dressing room. It was a natural fantasy for any woman.

"This is going to be embarrassing." She said shyly looking over her shoulder at him again. "But I'm not wearing panties."

"That's not embarrassing." He replied. "I'm sure it's more comfortable that way. If it makes you feel better, I'm not wearing any panties either."

This got a natural laugh from the saleswoman. He was so charming, and it made her heart race. He seemed so comfortable. She bent forward at the waist and placed one hand against the wall to balance herself. Then she reached back with her other hand and tugged her skirt letting it fall to the ground. She stood there bent over with her beautiful round ass on display.

Tom looped a finger under the strap at the top of her garter and then ran it down across her skin all the way to her stocking. Cynthia's breathing became shallow as she felt his fingers touching her.

"Definitely stunning." He said quietly.

Cynthia wasn't sure if he was referencing the garter or her.

Kimmie was beginning to understand him better the more time she spent by his side. She watched him examine the garment. He was truly interested in seeing how it looked and fit against her skin. He wasn't trying to seduce her. That's when it occurred to her that he just loved women. It was that simple. He loved their form and their curves. He loved everything about them. Somehow it made him irresistible. He was relaxed and disarming in a way that melted a woman's inhibitions.

"I like these very much." He stated. "We'll take a pair as well."

Cynthia looked back at him still bent over with her ass and pussy exposed. "Excellent choice." She said feeling confident and sexy and slightly carried away with the situation. "Is there anything else you like? You can have anything you see."

Tom flashed his wry smile. He could see she was worked up.

"Is that so?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I see something I'd like."

She stood back up and turned around staring at the bulge in his pants. She watched him staring back at her, but he didn't say anything. She knelt down in front of him and ran her hand over his inner thigh.

"Maybe you need another suit. Something with more room in the leg. I'd have to take some measurements."

"You're the fashion expert." Tom said coyly.

"Let me see." She reached up and undid his brown belt. Then she popped both buttons on the waist of the suit. She slowly pulled down the zipper. Cynthia's heart was pounding. She glanced at the girl standing off to the side.

"Would you like some privacy for your fitting?" She asked.

Tom shook his head no. Cynthia looked at the girl one more time and then turned her attention back to him. She grabbed the waist of his pants and slipped them down. The fat trunk of his cock came into view, and she gasped seeing the girth. She continued pulling them down slowly seeing more and more of his shaft and the thick veiny mass of his erection. She glanced back up at him with a look of surprise. Finally, she tugged his pants all the way until the bulbous head released and his erection twitched in front of her.

Kimmie got down on her knees assuming the proper position. She was still enamored by the sheer size of him. She looked on as the saleswoman sat there paralyzed and unsure what to do.

"Oh my god..." She gasped. She reached out her palm and lifted the underside of his shaft as if she were weighing it. "It's massive." Then she wrapped her hand around the shaft and looked at the excess the hung out past her fingers. "How big is it?"

Tom looked down at her studying her reaction. "I don't know. Are you asking if I've measured it?"

"I thought all guys measured their dicks. This has got to be nine inches." She didn't even look up at him as her hand pumped his cock feeling it get harder.

"I haven't. What difference would it make knowing the size? It's not like I can exchange it."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,631 Followers
123456...8