The Novelist Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,643 Followers

Tom bent down and lifted her off the ground. He threw her over his shoulder and walked her up to the outdoor dining table. He laid her down on her back and pulled up a chair. He hadn't really acknowledged the other girls. He spread Kimmie's legs and pushed her thighs back lowering his mouth onto her pussy to taste her.

She gasped out loud having never felt his tongue on her before. She lifted her head and watched him. Tom did his absolute best to lick her pussy with precision. He knew he was being watched, not just by Kimmie, but by all the girls. He licked from her asshole to the opening of her cunt to her clit and back down. He sucked on her pussy lips and forced his tongue inside her. Kimmie could only think one thing. She was going to cum, and Sir was going to make it happen.

He could sense the small tremors in her body. They'd become extremely subtle, but he sensed them nonetheless. He lifted his head.

"You don't cum until I tell you, Kimmie."

"Never, Sir. I wouldn't dream of it." She said breathlessly.

He took two fingers and pushed them inside of her. Then he rubbed her clit lightning fast. Kimmie clamped her eyes shut and focused on the pleasure traveling up her spine away from her pussy. Away from the place where it would overwhelm her. She opened her eyes and saw Alexis staring down at her. She saw all the girls staring at her. All the women that knew what she had endured. It was causing her to lose focus. It was allowing that pressure to build.

"Ummph." It slipped from her lips almost inaudibly.

Tom lowered his tongue to her again freeing his hand so he could unbutton his pants. He pushed them down with one hand while the other went back to her gash. He managed to kick them free in a clumsy motion. He didn't want to stop touching her.

"How long has it been, Kimmie? How long have you waited?" He asked as he worked her harder and faster.

"One year." She groaned out.

He smiled.

"One year and thirty-something hours..." She gasped again. Thinking about it was almost too much. "... and... a bunch of minutes..."

She'd taken the question very seriously. Tom lifted her up and let her legs wrap around his waist.

"It's time." He loosened his grip letting her slide down his body. It was an agonizingly slow journey. And then without warning she felt her ass bump into his thick shaft. He tightened his grip and gyrated his hips until the head of his cock found the soft, wet folds of her pussy. He loosened his grip again and she slid down again as his cock dug into her lips and stretched the tight ring of her opening. He lifted her just barely and then grabbed her hips and shoved her gently downward.

"Ohmygod!" She mewled.

She thought she'd explode right then. Tom lifted her slightly and then pushed her down again a little harder.

"Ohholygod!" She cried out in disbelief.

Tom lifted her again and pushed her down even harder.

"Ohhhfuck! Ohmyfuck! Yessss!" She squeezed his torso with all her might.

"Is it too much?" He asked.

She was breathing heavily as she looked into his eyes. "Fuck my pussy, Sir." She begged in a ragged voice. "Break it if you have to, but fuck it. Fuck it for your pleasure, Sir."

She had that determined look in her eyes.

He lifted her up and down gently fucking the portion of his cock that was already inside her. She whined and groaned. Then he lifted her up and jammed her down with all his strength. He felt his cock push deep into her. Then he peeled her from his chest, laid her back on the table grabbing her shoulders, and jammed hard.

"Ohhhmmmaaaahhhhh. Fuuugk."

She looked down seeing his pelvis almost flush against hers. She was nearly there. She'd almost taken him. He pulled back and pushed into her again starting a rhythm. She looked right and left trying to deal with the sensations. His cock touched places that had never been touched before.

Tom reached forward and grabbed her jaw turning her head toward him. "You look right here." He said using two fingers to point to his eyes. His glare was intense. "Look at your owner."

The words were too much. Her little trick wasn't working anymore. She tried to focus on dispersing the sensations but her whole body was overloaded, not just her pussy.

"Sir!" She croaked out. "I.... n-need you to let me..."

He increased his thrusting pushing faster. Her pussy was squeezing too tight for her to handle much more. He refocused his efforts and watched her face waiting for the right moment.

"Ohhhgoddd! Please!" She begged. "Please. I'm gonna lose it.... Sir..." She kept her eyes on him.

And then Tom nodded to her. She expected him to say it, or maybe she didn't know what she expected. But the nod registered just fine and she surrendered her internal battle. He expected her to scream out. But she didn't. Kimmie released a high pitched squeal that fizzled into an awkward string of gasps. Her body rocked back and forth and then sideways and trembled in a bizarre way as her limbs went numb and limp. She bucked her hips wildly as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Tom could hear the whispers from everyone that watched her. He kept his focus and studied her body. He was still fucking her. Then he reached a hand out and slapped her face. Her eyes shot open and she drew in a huge intake of breath.

"Ohfuckingshit! Ohmyohmy. Mmmmyeahyeahyeah. Break my pussy!" She growled. It was almost a snarling taunt of ecstacy. "Y-y-you fucking break it! Fuck it!" She gasped. "Oh holy fuuuuck! Yessss! Yessss!" She stopped suddenly, her mouth agape. She looked down at her slit. "OH FUCK!"

Tom felt the surge of liquid. It wasn't his. I flooded down his shaft. Clear at first. Then milky white. She dropped back like a stone into convulsions again.

Tom hadn't seen that before. He fucked her harder, throwing his weight into each thrust. He felt his last inch squeeze inside. Her eyes were open. Her mouth was open. She just stared at him as her arms flailed and her legs hung limply off the table. The look in her eyes was something new. She loved him and needed him. His balls lifted and then he felt that urge.

"I've haven't cum in four days." He said as his body pounded into hers, the sound of skin smacking against skin. "I've saved it for my most obedient whore."

Kimmie gasped at the admission. It sent her into another climax as she imagined him saving his sweet seed just for her.

Tom's nostrils flared. He jammed himself deep. The first shot fired into her. He pulled back slightly making room. A second shot filled her. He pulled out a little more. He huffed deeply at the intensity of his own orgasm.

He grabbed her neck, holding it tight and staring at her with that intensity. "Goddamit! That tight little cunt feels so fucking good, Kimmie! You're such a good fucking slut!"

He kept cumming. He kept pulling back little by little to fill her completely. Finally, he removed the tip as the last two spurts landed on her face and then her belly.

Tom immediately lifted her legs back forcing her pussy up into the air. He didn't want it drain out.

"Alexis." He said. "Come taste her."

Kimmie was still trembling as the blonde lowered her lips to her pussy and licked the cum as it bubbled out of her pussy.

"Let me taste it, Mistress. I've never tasted Sir."

She looked to Tom and then back to the girl's pussy. She latched her lips onto it sucking slightly and filling her mouth. She walked around the table and placed her head above Kimmie's letting her lips part. The stream of cum drooled from her mouth. Kimmie looked up, opening wide catching it on her tongue. Alexis leaned closer and then locked her lips on the young brunette letting her taste the rest.

"Oh god! Sir tastes so good." She cooed. "Thank you, Mistress."

"There's a lot more in your pussy." She whispered. "His cum is fertile."

The thought made Kimmie shiver with excitement.

Alexis looked back to Tom.

"Sir?" She said wondering if there were any more instructions.

"My only request on my birthday is that this little slut doesn't stop cumming until the last person leaves. I want her pussy cleaned. I want it spit polished. I want it cummed in again. And then I want it cleaned all over again. I want it rubbed, fingered, flicked and teased. She's waited a year for this moment, I want her to make up for a year's worth of missed attention." Tom placed a hand on Kimmie's thigh. "Frank and Erik tie her down right here." He looked around. "Abby, get between her legs and start licking her." He watched as the girls lined up in front of Kimmie laughing and joking about who'd get the last of Sir's seed.

******

Tom looked through the crowd.

"Maryanne?"

He saw his publisher push through the group of people and kneel. She was wearing her collar. She looked up at him eagerly awaiting his instructions. Maryanne didn't smile when she submitted to him. Her face was always a conflicted mess of need and desperation. Some part of her still couldn't believe she needed this life as much as she did. Although she loved the man, it was his cock that made her submit. His size was something she couldn't live without.

"Open up and clean this." He said pressing his cock into the chubby girl's mouth.

She opened wide and strained her jaw happily taking his limp length. Tom grabbed her hair and pulled her forward feeling it slip into her throat. He began to harden again. It grew quickly in her mouth stretching her open and choking her. Her eyes flashed panic as she waited for air. Then he pulled her head back letting her fill her lungs before shoving himself back in.

Frank walked over while Tom fucked Maryanne's mouth. He looked at what she'd become.

"Didn't I warn you before his party last year?" He said crouching down next to her. "Didn't I tell you to be careful or you'd end up like Anne and Alexis and the rest of them?"

Maryanne looked at him out of the corner of her eye. She knew he was right. He'd given her the opportunity to avoid this.

"Look at you now." He continued. "Just a greedy little cock slut that can't seem to get enough. Isn't that right?"

She shook her head yes. Her eyes looked watery as if admitting it was still hard for her. "Ess, Er." She tried to say it out loud but Tom's cock made it too difficult.

"Sir's got plenty of women to see tonight, Maryanne." Frank continued as he dropped his pants. "You know what that means, right?"

Tom pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Yes, Sir." Maryanne said looking up at Frank. "It means you're going to make me suck your fat cock."

She looked at his thick shaft in front her.

"That's a good little slut." He said grabbing her hair just like Tom had and bringing her mouth forward until it engulfed his cock. "I'm going to fuck your ass too. Anne likes cleaning your ass."

"Ess, Er." She struggled to address him properly again.

Maryanne didn't know why it felt so good for these men to dominate her. She couldn't deny it, though. It caused her to drip when they took turns on her. She'd never been a slut in her entire life until they collared her. It was like a secret fantasy coming true. She finally got to be a cum dump for some strong Dominant men. It was so very wrong in just the right way.

Erik and Angie approached them.

"Oh man!" Erik said looking at the embarrassed look on Maryanne's face. "I was hoping to have a go at her tonight." He listened to the woman groan when she heard his desire to dominate her.

Frank pulled her head back and tilted it up to look at him. "What do you think about that, Maryanne?"

She looked back down to avert her eyes from all the men. "Yes, please... Sir." She whispered quietly.

"Speak up!" Frank demanded.

"Yes, please." She said again with a louder, more confident voice. "I... I want him to fuck me."

Erik smiled. "Why don't we have Stephen join too?"

Maryanne gasped when she heard it. Three men would be a gangbang. Oh god, she thought. She couldn't remember the exact moment that she'd become such a whore, but it made her gush to be talked about so casually. She'd become a thing for them to use and fuck. She wasn't a pain slut, but humiliation and embarrassment seemed to drive her need. She loved feeling this way.

Frank stood her up and walked her off with Erik. They took turns groping her body and pinching her nipples. She had fallen so far. As they reached the top of the flagstone steps she saw Jane kneeling behind Karen. One of her arms had disappeared into Karen's ass. She pumped it back and forth as Stephen whipped her.

"I want both hands inside." He growled as he rained another blow down onto her tender thighs.

Jane struggled to squeeze her other hand into her. Karen was on her hands and knees groaning as she pushed backward trying to help. Jane reveled at how wet it made her watching this woman's asshole stretch wider and wider. She looked up to see Maryanne staring back at her with amazement. And then her other hand finally squeezed past its knuckles and got sucked inside.

"Oh fuck." Karen gasped.

******

Tom watched them head over to the raised patio. Then he turned and noticed Tabitha standing alone. She'd been watching them.

"You haven't left." He said. "I thought you would be gone by now."

She stared at his cock and then back to the two men tying the new girl to a sofa on the patio. She looked back at Tom with that familiar expression of uncertainty.

"I didn't expect..." She said timidly, uncharacteristic of her usual confidence. "... I... don't know what I expected..."

"Well, stay as long as you like." He added as he took Alexis' hand and walked away leaving her there.

She watched him go. For a brief instant she imagined herself on her knees between these men. She thought about them forcing their rigid, thick cocks into her mouth. The heat built in her pussy. It confused her that she felt even remotely turned on by the thought. Then she looked back at the women taking turns on the very young girl tied to the table. So many tongues, she thought. What must that be like? Her curiosity was already sending her down a path.

******

Tom was curled up with Alexis on one of the double wide cabana lounge chairs. He had his tablet and he lit up the lights in the grotto and around the pool. They could hear Kimmie's cries a short distance away while the other girls overloaded her with pleasure.

"Are you happy, Lexi?" He asked quietly.

"Perfectly, Sir." She replied. "Everything is perfect."

"The past year..." He continued. "... I know today has a lot of meaning... our engagement anniversary... my birthday... and..."

"Shh." She said putting a finger to his lips. "I almost lost you... but I didn't. It's been a perfect year... with your books and Aaron and the new house. You're an amazing man, Sir. I'm a lucky woman."

"And the house? The girls?" He asked pensively.

"What you have given the girls is a gift. All the renovations are so amazing." She said. "You know, if more women had the opportunity to have a place like this... if we had the ability to teach them in the right environment... I guess what I'm trying to say is if they could learn the lifestyle the right way in a safe place... I think we'd both be amazed by the response."

"What do you mean?" He asked curiously.

"Just having a place like this... a retreat where a woman could be... oh I don't know... I was just talking out loud, Sir."

"You mean like a real retreat? Like an exclusive resort and spa for the submissive woman?"

"That's not exactly what I was saying..."

Tom stared up at the sky listening to her. Maybe she was right. He'd spent an entire year and a lot of money transforming his house again. It was perfect. But maybe he hadn't thought big enough. Maybe there was an even bigger vision yet to be realized. A private retreat for the discerning submissive. What would that take exactly, he wondered? How hard could it be? He had money, fellow Dominants, a submissive staff to run the place. Or maybe it was just a silly thought.

Alexis looked over at him seeing the look in his eyes. He was inside his head again hidden away in his own private thoughts. She wondered what he was thinking about now.

******

THE END

Please take a moment to comment and vote. It doesn't matter if you loved it or hated it. Nothing is more important to me than feedback. It's invaluable.

Thank you for taking the time to read. I appreciate it.

Author's note: After much contemplation, I've decided that it's best not continue this story. I've put a full edit online (as of August 2017). Obviously, it's been left open for a continuation. I have another series that I hope to tie into this one and perhaps they'll merge at some point, and some of these characters will return.

I really appreciate the vast amount of responses I've gotten to this story, both public and private. Feel free to reach out to me anytime.

All my thanks,

Nicequip (aka Bedford Hughes)

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,643 Followers
1...5678910