The Novelist Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,643 Followers

"Shit, Tom!" Jim said still unsure of what to make of everything.

Tom smiled. "Good news, gentlemen. It looks like we'll be getting paid again shortly. That's a million apiece for each of you off that new contract. A lot better than the hundred grand from this check."

"You make this new book marketable and we're all looking at a lot more money than that." Jim replied.

"Maybe so. I don't care if it sells well or not. I have a story to tell. This one is a passion project for me." Tom glanced over at his publisher. "Maryanne, it looks like you'll need to stop off at my home for more than just a proposal."

She smiled back at him.

"It's my birthday." He added. "Maybe we can have a drink to celebrate once we're there."

"It's your birthday?" Jim bemoaned. "I'll kill my assistant for not reminding me. Happy birthday, Tom."

"Happy birthday." Maryanne said raising her glass.

Frank leaned in close. "As your attorney, I suggest you get NDAs before inviting guests over." He whispered quietly.

******

Jane stared at the brown-haired woman talking to Marie in the yard. Her heart raced. They were about the same age. She was dazzled by her brown eyes and thin lips. Jane wanted to introduce herself, but she felt incredibly nervous. It's just a woman, she told herself. But it wasn't just any woman. It was Karen. She looked at the way her breast hung. They weren't large and her nipples and areolas were small by comparison to her own. Her figure was nice, she thought.

Jane stepped forward gathering her resolve until she was standing in between her sister and Karen. But she didn't say anything. She just looked at the woman flashing a crooked smile.

"This is my sister, Jane." Marie said trying to be polite. "Jane, this is..."

"Karen." Jane said.

Marie looked puzzled that Jane seemed to know her. Karen cocked her head to the side slightly confused.

"Um... yes." Marie said. "I didn't know you two had met."

"We haven't." Karen replied studying the words on Jane's chest.

"September nineteenth." Jane said quietly with an unwavering glare. "The day your life changed. 'Sir whipped me brutally. I thought my skin would crack and bleed. Any woman would have begged for mercy. I cried as he struck me but I begged for more. I needed him to hurt me badly. My thighs were black and blue, front and back. My breasts tortured with toothed nipple clips that bit my skin. He tied a belt around my neck and pulled it tight. I thought I would pass out. When he loosened it, I struggled to fill my lungs. I begged for more. And when he slapped my fuck hole, I came so powerfully that I could feel it in my fingers and my hair to the tips of my toes. Nothing that happened in my life up until that moment mattered anymore. I feel reborn.'" Jane finished an almost spiritual recitation of a journal entry she read a few times a day. "I... I'm a pain slut too." She whispered in a shaky, soft voice.

Marie just stared at the two of them completely confused by the soliloquy her sister delivered. Then she watched Karen open her arms, and Jane fell into them sobbing and happy. The brown-haired woman slid her hands to Jane's breasts and twisted her nipple causing her to whine. Jane dropped to her knees and pulled the woman forward latching onto her puffy, thick pussy lips.

"You're the only one that understands." Jane said as she pulled back and looked up at her.

Karen smiled down at her. "You're still new to it." She noted. "It gets easier to accept."

Jane dug her tongue back into Karen's cunt. For her, it was a thank you. Without Karen's journal entries, she was sure she'd be lost. Marie stepped away quietly realizing that something much more complicated was taking place here. Her sister looked happy.

******

The backyard had been transformed for the evening. Stephen had planted tiki torches along the pathway adding to the already Polynesian feel of the landscaping. Alexis had set out hurricane candles on all of the tables including the ones between the lounge chairs by the pool. Francesca was still busy cooking on the grills. The smell of food from inside and out permeated the air.

There was a bar station set up near the outside dining area. The table near Fran was already filling up with hors d'oeuvres. She placed dish after dish on the tablecloth with small plates and silver cocktail forks.

The outdoor sofa and lounge area had been expanded with additional chairs. Alexis set up a table just outside the kitchen, which was now overflowing with gifts. All of Sir's women were here, she noted. Including Marie, Jane and Angie there were thirty one women total. They all wore black lingerie and strappy black stiletto heels, and all wore a collar except for Angie.

Erik was holding court with a sea of women on the patio in the back. Marie had brought him another cocktail as he told stories. The drinks had loosened his nerves, and he felt uniquely special to be able to stand here with so many beautiful women even if he wasn't allowed to touch them.

"... So Tom climbed out the window on the second floor and scaled down the side of the administration building. He was sure that he outsmarted them. When he finally dropped from this ledge about fifteen feet into a flower garden, he stood up and came face to face with the dean..." There was a collective gasp from the group. "... and that was it. He was brought before the school disciplinary board and they expelled him for breaking and entering and theft of school property. No more all boys school for him. He finished his last two years at the public school down the road."

There were laughs and giggles from the rest of the women. Erik's stories offered a much different view of the man they all knew.

"Elizabeth?" Erik asked looking at a slender Korean woman. Her skin looked soft and her tiny brown nipples hooked upward slightly on her perfectly round breasts. She had such an innocent face. It was narrow, almost oval shaped, with a tiny nose and lips that puffed up near the center drawing attention to her mouth. "How long have you known..."

He didn't get to finish talking to her. Alexis stepped out onto the patio and called everyone's attention.

"Ladies! I just got a text that Sir is on his way home. I want everyone waiting outside." Her nervousness was evident in her voice.

Marie was now standing at her side. "It's okay, Mistress." She said softly. "He's going to love it."

Alexis looked at Marie and then leaned in giving her a very sensual open-mouthed kiss that left them each a touch breathless.

******

Frank drove with Maryanne in the passenger seat of his Lexus. She had walked to the restaurant from her office, and didn't want to go back and pick up her car. The tension was evident. They really didn't get along well at all.

"Your client made quite a deal without you, tonight." She stated.

The deal itself had surprised her. It wasn't like her boss to agree to such unusual terms. The undertone of the comment made it sound like she was pointing out that Frank had nothing to do with it. As if she was trying to deflate his ego.

Frank turned his head to see the smirk on her face.

"You know there's no reason why we shouldn't get along. I have nothing against you. I have nothing against Peter or your company. I just try and make the best deal for my client."

She expected a snide retort. His actual reply made her feel bad for a moment.

"I bet you say that about all your clients." She replied.

"You're right. That's my job." He said. "But Tom is different. He and I have been close friends for years now. That friendship is important to me."

Maryanne thought there was something unusual about his statement. It wasn't the cold, calculated lawyer that she was used to seeing. There was a soft spot in his heart. He seemed to care about Tom.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I didn't mean to suggest..."

"Let me give you a heads up." He said cutting her off. "There's a reason you haven't been to his home. There's a reason for his privacy. He chooses to live a somewhat eccentric life by most standards. Open my briefcase."

Maryanne reached down and picked up his thin attaché case unzipping the top.

"The non-disclosure agreement on top." He pointed. "I won't let you into his house without signing it."

She glanced over the agreement reading it once, then a second time. Her curiosity overwhelmed her.

"What could be so secret to require something like this?"

"You always liked his books. Where do you think he got the base knowledge for all of those characters and those sexual details about submission and bondage?"

"Research." She responded. "He discussed it with me."

"Well he began living his research." Frank said casually.

"Really?!" She replied a bit shocked. "You're saying he's into sex and submission?"

"Sign it." Frank asked.

It wasn't a forceful demand as much as a courtesy to him. He watched as she scribbled her name across the document. Then he had her place it back in his case.

"We're going to a surprise party for him." Frank continued. "I'm not sure how liberal you are, Maryanne, but this isn't going to be what you're used to. If you need to leave then take my car and leave. Just remember to respect his privacy or I'll make sure you regret it. Not because he's my client... Because he's my friend."

"Okay, Frank." She replied looking at him in a different light. "Maybe you're a better man than I thought."

She tried to understand what could be so different about a party. She wondered if she would meet a real submissive woman.

"Do you like that lifestyle?" He asked. "You like his books, right?"

"I'm not gonna lie. I like reading about it." She said.

"Then be careful." Frank said seriously. "You know what curiosity did to the cat." He glanced in her direction seeing the look on her face. "I'm just offering you some advice."

******

Tom drove quietly while he tortured Kimmie's needy pussy. She'd given up begging altogether. She just accepted the fact that he wouldn't let her cum. She felt alive with all the attention despite her deep frustration. It occurred to her that he was training her. Whether he wanted to call it that officially, that's what he was doing. She felt a sense of joy and satisfaction to endure his game.

Tom checked his rearview mirror seeing Frank's car following close behind. Jim was slightly further back. Frank had suggested parking on the street. He said it would be easier to take them through the front since there was a good chance that Alexis, Marie or Angie were probably sitting out back. It made sense. Better to ease them into it, Tom thought.

He parked his car on the street and waited for the other two cars to park behind him. Then he walked them up toward the front door. He put his key in the lock and pushed the door inward.

"Sir! You're home!" Alexis called out as she made her way into the foyer. It took no time at all for Maryanne to get the sense behind Frank's comments. "Oh my! You have guests. Sir, you didn't mentione that you were bringing anyone."

Maryanne couldn't take her eyes off the blonde woman. She looked at her fancy stiletto heels, her perfectly defined calves and shapely thighs. She glared at her breasts. The most obvious thing that stood out was her inaction to cover herself along with Tom's comfort with the situation.

"Frank!" Alexis beamed as she gave him a hug pressing her breasts into his chest and kissing him on the cheek. "It's been nice seeing so much of you lately."

Jim looked stunned. Frank had warned him that they were attending a surprise party a couple days ago, but he hadn't said anything about Tom's lifestyle. He had met Alexis once in Beverly Hills. She looked quite different now standing naked in front of him. He got the sense that Frank knew much more about their client than he did.

"Alexis, you remember Jim, my agent." Tom said reintroducing them.

"Hello. It's good to see you again." She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"And this is Maryanne, my publisher." He said.

"How wonderful to finally meet you!" She said. "Sir says such wonderful things about you."

The way she referred to him seemed to immediately garner Maryanne's attention.

"Y... you... you have a lovely home." She stuttered trying to be polite.

She couldn't understand why no one acknowledged the unusual nature of the introduction.

"Thank you." Alexis replied with her graceful smile. "Technically it's Sir's house. But I do try to make it a home for him."

Tom inhaled deeply smelling something delicious. "Are you cooking?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. The birthday boy needs a birthday dinner. Why don't I set up the table outside? It's such a beautiful evening. I have plenty for everyone."

She saw him smile at her. It was a warm, caring smile and her nerves settled immediately.

Tom walked his guests through the foyer and into the kitchen. Something seemed unusual. The house was clean. There were a few dishes in the sink, but not enough to suggest that she cooked. Maryanne and Jim glanced around at everything curiously. His home wasn't surprising to either of them. They knew how much money he made.

Tom reached his hand out and grasped the handle on the French doors.

"You'll love the backyard." He said looking to Maryanne and Jim. "It might be my favorite part of the whole house." He paused for a moment. "I know that was probably awkward for you. I'll explain everything in a minute. I have a lot to share with both of you."

He turned the knob swinging the door open.

******

"Happy Birthday, Sir!" The voices boomed in unison giving Tom the shock of his life.

Frank stood just behind him equally stunned by the sight of it. He'd only met a few of the women in Tom's life. He couldn't believe there were so many. Maryanne and Jim gasped out loud. They didn't step forward any further. They just stopped paralyzed by the scene.

"Holy shit..." Jim whispered quietly.

Maryanne looked at Jim and whispered. "What's going on?" He just shrugged unable to say anything else.

The women were lined up on the pathway just below the raised patio. As soon as the words came out of their mouths, they all dropped down onto their knees. The lingerie may have been the same, but each looked uniquely beautiful as they submitted in front of their owner and his friends.

"Surprise!" Alexis leaned over and whispered in his ear. It was loud enough for everyone around him to hear. "Happy birthday, Sir. I love you."

Tom was still silent, and the silence was beginning to cause a small panic in her heart. She turned to look him in the eyes. Then she noticed his awed expression. He wasn't upset. He was just quietly digesting the reality of everything. Alexis had completed the final act of bringing them all together.

"Happy birthday, asshole."

He turned to see his best friend sitting on the outdoor sofa just to his right. "Erik? What are you doing here?"

Erik stood up and gave Tom a big embrace. "Alexis asked me to fly out for your birthday. She said she planned some big celebration. You fucking douche, how come you never told me about all this?" He threw his hand up to reference not only the home but the women.

"I..." Tom still struggled to believe this was actually happening.

He looked around one more time and the wry smile crept back across his face. He let out a loud, joyful laugh.

"I don't think I've ever been so surprised in my life!" He exclaimed to everyone. "I can't believe everyone is actually here. This is a perfect gift! This certainly changes my plans for the evening!" He looked at Alexis. "How did you pull this off? I had no idea."

"Your mom helped, Sir." She said beaming. "It was her idea."

"Wait?!" Tom said looking back at Frank. "That meeting in Malibu..."

"They needed me to get you out of the house." He grinned. "I picked a place as far away as possible without being suspicious."

"And Jim? You knew about this?" Tom looked at Jim's expression.

"Frank said a surprise party... but..."

Clearly Frank hadn't told him everything. That much was evident by the look on his face. Tom stepped down the flagstone steps and walked up to Francesca who stood at the end of the line.

"Fran." He lifted her to her feet and then he leaned in and kissed her lips. He rolled her nipples between his fingers lightly giving her a small thrill.

He stepped to his right. "Elizabeth! You look tasty." He pulled her to her feet and kissed her lightly. His hand slid between her legs and rubbed down across her gash.

He continued down the line until he had greeted each woman taking an opportunity to touch each of them. "It's my birthday, everyone. Please enjoy yourselves. I'll try and get around and talk to everyone."

******

Alexis pulled up a mix of party music that she'd put together. It started with Frank Sinatra's My Way. She often joked that it was the most appropriate song for someone with his singularly stubborn and dominant personality. The girls broke off into smaller groups filling the yard and making new friends. Tom walked back up onto the raised patio.

"Happy birthday." Frank said handing him a small box.

"Frank, you already gave me a gift." Tom replied.

"That was nothing. This is my real gift. It's been a great year and great friendship."

Tom unwrapped the small box and then lifted the lid. He stared down unsure of how to respond. It was a Breitling Bentley Mark VI watch. He wasn't sure what something like this cost, but he was certain that it was easily north of twenty grand.

"I don't know what to say." Tom said. "It's a beautiful watch."

"For someone obsessed with time and punctuality, I never knew why you don't own a watch."

Tom gave Frank a manly embrace. "Thank you."

He turned back toward Maryanne, Jim and Erik. "How are you three doing?"

"Is this really happening?" Jim asked looking around at all the women spread out across the yard.

Tom let out a genuine laugh and then smiled his wry smile. "I've always wanted to tell you and Maryanne. I'm just particular about keeping this side of my life private. But without you guys... well... I wouldn't have this life. I guess it's time you finally got to see it. I just didn't expect it to be quite like this." He laughed again and flashed a disarming smile.

"So... you're an honest to God real sexual dominant?" Maryanne asked.

"For a few years now." Tom responded with his natural ease, which helped diffuse the awkwardness. "Nudity is the norm around here. Please don't be put off by it. If it's too awkward, though, I'll understand. I just want you to know that you don't have to be uncomfortable. Staring isn't rude." He called for Marie and Alexis. They walked up the path and climbed the steps. "These are the most important women in my life." He continued. "You both met Alexis. This is Marie." He turned and looked at her. "Mom, this is my agent, Jim, and my publisher, Maryanne."

"No, shit?" Jim said seeing the older blonde-haired woman with the black collar walking toward him.

She stepped forward with excitement to greet them both. Maryanne's jaw dropped as she realized in that moment why he chose the topic for his new book. Everything about his writing and his books and his demeanor now began to make sense to her. Frank had told her leave if it proved too much. She didn't want to leave though. She wanted to know more. Then Frank's other warning flashed through her mind. She was all too aware of what curiosity did to that cat.

"Please, sit." Tom said gesturing to the outdoor lounge area as he took a seat on the couch. Maryanne, Frank, Jim and Erik all sat down.

"Alexis, my crop please. Marie, I'd like a glass of wine." Then he looked around. "Kimmie?"

He watched the young girl step out from the kitchen where she had been hiding. She reached up placing her hands on the buttons of her blazer and held them there. It was a silent request to remove her clothing. Tom shook his head no, and then whispered something in her ear. He made a decision in that moment to take advantage of the situation and begin the changes he'd wanted for so long.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,643 Followers