The Novelist Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,643 Followers

"Yes, Sir." She said scampering off toward the guest house.

"You're like Hefner." Jim stated.

He looked over at Tom who was displeased by the analogy. He thought he was nothing like that man. His women were real people with real lives and real needs, not some ditzy fame whores.

Alexis returned with his crop and knelt down at his side handing it to him.

"I'd like you to present, Lexi." He stated watching her push down and press her breasts into the flagstone with her ass raised in the air.

Jim liberally soaked in the view of her curves.

Marie returned with a glass of wine and set it in front of him before kneeling at his feet. Erik couldn't help but stare at her and rub his crotch, which reacted approvingly to her obedience.

"Present." Tom stated pointing toward Alexis.

Marie crawled over and knelt down next to the blonde. She turned her head facing Alexis and smiled knowing they were both in trouble. Alexis smiled back.

******

Kimmie walked into the guest house feeling more frustrated than ever. It was bad enough that he tortured her pussy and denied her a release all day long, but now she just wanted to be naked and he wouldn't allow it. All she wanted was to be treated the same as the other women. Her shock at the birthday surprise was certainly eye opening. Now she had a much better idea of the scope of his dominance.

She reminded herself again that this was no different than being trained. He was testing her, and she wasn't going to fail now. She climbed up the steps into his office. He had given her a password that she repeated over and over out loud so she wouldn't forget it.

Kimmie walked to the oak cabinet on the far wall by his desk. She knelt down opening the doubl doors on a lower compartment. There was a safe mounted inside. She typed the numbers into the electronic keypad on the front and listened to the gears shift and the metal door pop open.

She peered inside. It contained two thick manila envelopes each with a USB card taped on the front. She removed the envelopes. It also contained one hundred thousand in cash, which she left untouched. Lastly, she removed a small box. Her curiosity got the better of her and she peaked inside. Kimmie sat there in silence and just stared at its contents. Then she gathered the envelopes set the box on top and rushed back out to the party.

******

Abby was serving drinks for Tom's guests. Stephen had joined them on the patio, and began discussing the lifestyle with Maryanne and Jim. They were filled with questions. Tom talked animatedly as he explained to Erik the chain of events that led to his mother's submission. Kimmie finally returned and handed him the items he requested.

"So, I believe this is what you came here for." Tom said as he stood up and handed the manila envelopes to Maryanne. "Those are hardcopies of the manuscripts with USB keys that have digital copies for your editor."

Maryanne leaned forward taking the items. She pulled one out of the envelope and began to page through it. "You really weren't joking." She noted. "You actually wrote three complete books in a year."

"Yeah. Right back there." He pointed to the guest house. "It was sort of liking writing one long one and breaking into three pieces." Tom replied. "Not that I didn't struggle from time to time. But it came out quicker than I expected. You can see I had inspiration." He looked to his right seeing the two women in their prone position. "Excuse me for a moment."

Tom stood up and then twirled his crop in his right hand. It felt so natural for him to hold it, like an extension of his hand. He took the end and traced it across Alexis' ass.

"What's he doing?" Maryanne asked.

Frank grabbed her forearm, squeezing it lightly, and stopping her from asking any more questions. "Shhh." He whispered. "Don't interrupt him. This is how it works. Just watch."

Jim and Maryanne stared on in fascination. Tom continued to examine the women in front of him. He took his time contemplating his next move. It was as if the other guests were no longer here. His attention was devoted to the task at hand.

"Whose idea was it?" He asked.

"Mine, Sir." Marie spoke up quickly. "This girl will take her punishment now." The words came out so easily and without hesitation.

"Alexis?" He asked.

"Marie came up with the idea, Sir. I arranged it." She replied.

"Do you both know why you're down there?"

"We broke the rules, Sir."

They each responded with the same words at the same time. It caused them to smile at each other again. They knew that he might punish them for it. It was in his nature.

Tom looked up seeing a crowd of women gather near the bottom of the steps. They weren't used to seeing Alexis get punished. He raised the crop and brought it down on Marie's ass first. She stoically took her due. Tom was brutal and direct. Thwack! The first one startled Maryanne who flinched at the sound. The red mark began to darken immediately. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

And then he stopped. "Have I made my point?" He asked looking down at her. His intention wasn't to make this too difficult for her.

Marie could feel the sting sinking in to her skin and the familiar heat from the new marks. "No, Sir. I'd do it again no matter how many times you strike me."

There was a gasp from the crowd. Maryanne grabbed onto Frank's arm as if she couldn't believe the response. He just couldn't whip her again, she thought. It looked so painful. Tom just smiled his wry smile. Then he raised the crop again brought it down much harder. He heard her whimper slightly at the strength of the blow, and then administered four more.

Tom lifted her back onto her heels, and helped her to her feet. He brushed her cheek gently and then placed a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Thank you." He said. "I can't tell you how much this all means to me."

She smiled wide. "Of course, Sir! Happy birthday."

"Go have a seat."

Marie walked over toward Frank and Stephen. She saw the wide-eyed shock from the others. She just smiled back as if everything was right with the world. She knew he wasn't upset with her. He only did it because he valued his rules. Marie knew now that there were times when his rules were meant to be broken even if she had to suffer for it.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Maryanne asked confused by her smile.

"Oh yes." Marie responded. She turned letting the chubby woman see the bruises setting in. "They're beautiful aren't they?" She continued. "It helps me remember to act properly. You can touch them if you'd like."

Maryanne's hand reached out almost instinctively. She pressed her palm against Marie's ass feeling the heat. She took her index finger and traced down feeling how the skin had raised up slightly.

"They're hot." She said reverently. She looked over at Frank who gave her a knowing look. He didn't have to remind her of his warning, but she began to realize what he meant.

"The heat will go away in a couple hours." Marie responded. "The soreness goes away in a day or two."

Maryanne couldn't deny that her curiosity was getting the best of her.

******

Tom stood behind Alexis. He didn't want to punish her. He looked out at his women staring back at him. Then he turned and looked at Maryanne, Jim and Erik. He took a step back and slowly removed his suit jacket. He folded it and then draped it on the back of his chair. He loosened his tie and slid it off.

His slow actions seemed to draw the attention of his guests. There was a fascination with his movements. They seemed so easy and fluid, but they also seemed inherently purposeful and methodical.

He lifted his crop high in the air. It was silent as everyone waited for it to drop. The he stopped and brought it to his side.

"I just want to take a moment and say that everyone here is important to me." Tom said genuinely. "My best friend. My publisher. My agent. My lawyer. My mother. My mentor." He looked at Stephen after this last comment, and saw the man smile back at him. "And all my girls. All of you are so unique and wonderful. I've wanted to bring everyone together for a long time. I didn't realize that would be tonight. You've all made this a special night for me. A night I won't ever forget." He walked over and set his crop down on his chair.

Alexis remained still. She didn't understand why he hadn't punished her. "Kneel up." Tom said.

Alexis sat back on her heels. She looked at his outstretched hand, but she wouldn't take it. "This girl will take her punishment now." She said pushing back into her presentation position.

Tom smiled and then laughed. "Come on, Lexi." He said softly. "Stand up."

"I want to kneel. Don't give me special treatment, Sir."

"You don't get to kneel." He said lifting her to her feet. "I can't punish you for this." He continued. "You've always said that you don't want to be treated differently than the other girls. But you are different, Lexi. You know me so well. What better way to make you believe it than to say it front of everyone." He paused pulling the small box from his pocket, and then he dropped down onto one knee. "Marry me, Lexi." He said as he opened the box presenting a ring. "Do me the honor of being my wife."

Marie let out a small shriek and then began to cry as she watched her son propose. All of the girls had watery eyes.

Alexis' chin began to quiver and then she blurted it out. "Yes!" The tears began to overwhelm her immediately. "Yes, Sir!"

Tom slid the ring onto her finger and she stared at it finally realizing that this life was hers. Forever.

Tom stood back up and she jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around him. She leaned in and locked her lips on his.

"I'm so happy, Sir!" She gushed out as she looked at him with adoring eyes.

"Do you want to tell everyone the other news?" He asked with his wry smile.

Alexis looked out at everyone as she clung to his body. "I'm pregnant!" She announced excitedly.

A collective gasp rippled through the crowd. Tom set Alexis down and she turned directly toward Marie holding up her hand. Marie cried harder and ran toward her with open arms.

Francesca climbed the steps walking toward the two women. She knelt down on the ground. Alexis looked down at her still overwhelmed by the excitement.

"Fran!" She cried.

Francesca looked back at her and responded. "Mistress."

Alexis scrunched her face confused by the word. She glanced at Sir who smiled back. Fran was setting a precedent. The wife of her owner would be her mistress. It took a moment for it to sink in, and then Alexis looked at all the girls. They were hers now too. It seemed too good to be true, but she was far too excited to get caught up in that tonight.

"Fran! Get up! God!" She squealed. "Look." She said holding out her hand. Fran got to her feet and gushed over the ring with Marie. It was a four carat cushion cut diamond with a pave halo on a platinum band. It sparkled on her thin finger.

Tom began to walk back toward his chair to let her have her moment in the spotlight. "Wait, Sir!" Alexis said pulling him back toward her. She began to unbutton his shirt. Fran reached out began to take off his belt sliding it away from his pants. Marie slid the shirt off his shoulders. His pants were unbuttoned and dropped. His shoes were removed. Then they pushed him backwards toward his chair and sat him down naked.

Maryanne stared in utter surprise at his thick towering erection. Alexis jerked it with her hand getting him hard. Then she climbed on top of him sliding it into her pussy. Maryanne looked away feeling uncomfortable. Then she glanced up seeing the woman's ass bouncing on him. Her face was half turned, but she was watching carefully seeing how his cock stretched her pussy lips. Her hand slipped to her breast squeezing slightly through her shirt. She realized what she was doing and quickly removed it looking toward Jim and Frank to see if they noticed. No one was looking at her. They were watching the show.

Alexis moved her hips in that almost unnatural way pushing him inside her just right. "Oh shit." She cried softly. "I'm cumming on you, Sir." She rode out her orgasm and then lifted herself up. She turned around and sat back on him again. "Mmmm. I'm going to be such an obedient wife, Sir. You can have all my holes whenever you want." Her breasts bounced as she rode him driving herself toward another climax.

Maryanne looked around again. She'd known Tom for such a long time now, and had trouble with the ease in which he exposed himself and his life. It wasn't his ease that bothered her, she thought. It was her intrigue. It was her need to watch. It was like being present in a scene out of his books. She shouldn't want it, but she did.

Alexis came again with a loud, girlish grunt. "Why don't you pick who gets to have you next." She said sweetly.

Tom glanced back over his shoulder at the girls who looked on hopeful and expectant. "I want them all." Tom said honestly. "Maybe Joya to start."

Joya nearly ran up the stairs. Her heels clacked on the flagstone. She was tall and the heels pushed her well over six feet. She was Tom's Indian princess -- curvey and voluptuous with the most piercing eyes. She had large, heavy breasts, brown skin, and a thick stunning hour glass figure. She dropped to her knees and waited for him to nod his approval. Then she leaned forward and swallowed his cock pressing it all the way into her mouth until her nose settled against his skin.

Kimmie couldn't believe she had swallowed him with such ease. Then Joya pulled her head back and dropped down to lick his balls. She knew what he liked. Fran leaned forward to take his length into her mouth. Tom groaned out enjoying the dual pleasure.

Maryanne, Jim and Erik just watched in amazement as these women took turns on him. It finally became clear that this was really happening. This was really his life.

******

Anne walked up the steps in a slow, sultry stride swinging her hips. She carried her toy box out in front of her. It was Frank's request when she first mentioned the party. Tom had plenty of women at his disposal. He didn't get to have his wife tonight. She was there for Frank's pleasure.

"Hello, Sir." She said kneeling down in front of him and setting her toy box at her side.

Maryanne looked over at him with confusion. She couldn't believe how respectful and obedient these women behaved. They knew their place, and acted almost elegantly when they moved.

"Maryanne. Jim. This is my wife, Anne." He said.

"No fucking way!" Jim blurted. "You too?"

Frank just smiled as Anne began to unbutton his pants eager to pleasure her owner.

"But your warning?" Maryanne asked.

"Be careful..." Frank replied with a smile. "...or you'll end up like Anne."

Anne freed his erection and sucked it into her mouth. Maryanne didn't want to see the Frank's cock, but once it came out she stared at it fascinated. It was fat. She suddenly had a realization that she had seen more cock tonight than she had in a very long time. It sparked a need that she hadn't felt for quite a while.

"Ropes." Frank said.

"Yes, Sir." Anne replied reaching into her toy box.

Frank looked at Stephen. "I've started out with the nylon, Stephen. Six millimeter gauge. I'm practicing my harnesses."

"Atta boy." Stephen let out with his raspy laugh. "Let's see you make it happen on this little subby slut. She's a peach I'd like to taste." He looked her up and down. "You liked the way I tied you up on Monday, peach?"

"Yes, Stephen." She said lustfully.

This man turned her on with his gruff demeanor.

"Maybe Frank'll let me peg you with this cock." He said grabbing his crotch.

Frank had the lark's head loop secured and began wrapping up her breasts.

"Good!" Stephen commented feeling how tight he pulled them. "Not too tight but still secure. Be careful with her circulation."

Frank smiled at the acknowledgment of his improved progress. Maryanne and Jim watched the lawyer maneuver the ropes with precision. They each had a feeling of being left out. It was like walking into to a secret club where they didn't belong. But they were invited guests, and as with most things sexual, they wanted to see where it went.

******

The party was well underway. The girls were mingling. Tom made his way through the yard saying hello to everyone.

"Shit, dude! You know how to throw a party." Erik said giving him a hug. "Congratulations. Alexis is fucking awesome. Insanely hot, dude. You couldn't have done better."

"Thanks, Erik." Tom said. "It's important to me that you two like each other. She'll be around a long time. I'm sorry it's taken so long to show you all this. You never seemed interested when I tried to say something."

"It's my fault. I always assumed... well it doesn't matter anymore. I'm here now." He replied and then tentatively added. "That other girl... you know... Angie..."

Tom saw the look on his face. Erik had never been great when it came to girls.

"She's not spoken for at the moment if that's what you're asking."

"Really?!" Erik said excitedly. "I think she likes me. I've never seen a woman naked before I tried to sleep with her. It sort of takes the mystery out it. But she seems really cool."

"As long as you know I slept with her first." Tom joked.

Erik punched his arm. "You're such a dick."

"Seriously, though, I like her a lot. She's a good girl. You'd be good together."

"You always carry that thing around?" He asked looking down at the crop.

"Pretty much." Tom replied. "You never know when one of these girls might misbehave." He swung it smacking Gabby in her thick rear end as she talked to some of the other girls behind him.

She dropped to her knees immediately and slid into a presentation position. "Sir?" She asked assuming he wanted something from her.

"I was just playing, Gabby." He said laughing. "Come here."

She stood up and wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you, Sir." She said sweetly. "Congratulations on your engagement."

"It doesn't change anything. You're still mine too." He said smacking her in the ass again and watching her give him a naughty smile.

"How do you do it?" Erik asked.

"Do what?"

"There's just so many." He was unsure quite what he wanted to ask. "How did you get them all? How do you get them to be submissive? It's kinda hard to believe."

"You disapprove?" Tom asked looking at his friend.

"No!" He exclaimed. "I'm envious really. I'd do it if I could."

"Why can't you?"

"I dunno. I wouldn't know where to begin." He replied honestly.

"What do you see when you look at Gabby?"

Erik looked at the Venezuelan. "I'm not sure. She has a big butt."

Tom laughed. "Kneel, Gabby." The woman dropped to her knees. Tom pressed her forward on to her hands. "It's a beautiful ass. Not just big." He spread her cheeks giving him a view of her pussy too. "You need to appreciate a woman first. Not just their personality, but their body. Every woman I've met is beautiful in their own way." He lifted her back onto her heels. "Look at her breasts."

"They're nice." Erik said timidly.

"Gabby, is it alright if Erik touches you?"

"Yes, Sir." She replied shyly as the other man examined her with his eyes.

"Feel them." Tom said. "Look at her puffy nipples. Look at her hips."

Erik caressed the woman's chest and pinched her nipples. He was surprised by Tom's words. His friend looked at this woman differently than he had. Erik let his eyes roam over her figure again. He'd never really taken the time to drink in the curves on a woman's body. Erik mostly spent his time trying to get a woman naked without appreciating the end result.

"Chanel." Tom said.

"Yes, Sir?" A woman replied from the group that Gabby had been talking with.

Tom stood her in front of Erik.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,643 Followers
1...34567...10