The Novelist Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,644 Followers

"Kneel." He watched as she dropped down next to Gabby.

"What do you see?" Tom asked.

"She's black." Erik stated and then he saw the look on his friend's face. He thought for a moment. "I like her lips." Erik said trying harder. "And her eyes."

"And?" Tom pressed.

Erik began to relax and study her. "She has nice tits. Her nipples are so dark and thick." Then he looked closer. "She has a great ass. It's so round."

Tom pushed her forward and spread her ass for his friend to see.

"Her pussy are lips are long."

Tom slid his hands down to her pussy and spread her lips apart.

Erik gasped. "It's so pink." He said softly bending over and looking closer. "Against her dark skin it looks so pink." He'd never been with a black girl. He watched the lips begin to moisten. "She's getting wet."

"Is that true, Chanel?" Tom asked her.

"Yes, Sir. I... I love hearing him talk about my pussy. It's such a turn on."

"You don't get a woman, Erik. You earn one. Being appreciated is the biggest turn on. A woman wants to feel wanted. Then you can begin to earn their trust. Once that happens you can try submission. But you can't force it. A woman has to choose. Choice is the key to the lifestyle."

Tom left the two girls on their knees. "Let's try again." He said waving a last woman over. "What do you see?"

"My best friend's mom." Erik said. "A hot older woman."

Marie stood there while this boy stared at her body. No, no. He's a man now, she thought. She was allowed to be turned on by it.

"Touch her. Tell her what you think of her." Tom urged him.

Erik reached out and cupped her breasts. "Man, you've got such great tits, Mrs. Bolden. I used to stare at them every time I came over." He said. "I used to make noise when I slept over because you'd come downstairs angry. You always wore that nightie and if the lights were off in the basement then I could see right through it when you stood in the doorway with light on behind you."

Marie's breathing quickened listening to him confess to stealing glances.

"I could see your pussy while you told us to go to bed. But it wasn't shaved then. I could always see the thick curly pubes."

He looked to Tom wondering if he could take more liberties. Then boldly reached out and touched her pussy.

"Oh man, you're still so fuckable." Erik groaned.

Tom stood behind her and held her arms behind her back.

"Erik is touching your pussy, mom. Do you like that?"

"Oh god..." She groaned as he found her clit. "Yes. I like it."

She glanced up at Erik with a shy, guilty look on her face.

"Do you want him to stop? Tell him what you want."

She groaned more knowing what she should say. "Make me cum." She whispered quietly.

Erik's eyes opened wide as he heard the words. He grinned as he rubbed her pussy faster. He reached out and squeezed her breasts with his other hand pinching her nipple. Marie's eyes were lustful. She kept looking at him. All she could think of was taking pictures of him and Tom before their senior prom. Oh god, she thought! What if I had just fucked them both instead of sending them off with those stupid little girls? The thoughts were driving the pleasure. She wondered where these thoughts had been all her life. She had trouble thinking of herself as anything other than sexual being now. She was meant to be filled with cock.

She took a sharp intake of breath and felt her body go rigid. She began to tremble just slightly.

"I'm cumming." She whispered staring at her son's friend. Then she thought of Diane, his mom, and wondered what that woman would think of her if she knew what she'd become.

Angie walked up and stood beside Tom just as his mom walked off. "Hello, Sir." She replied.

Tom put his hands on her shoulders and stood her just in front of Erik. "Hey, Angie. Help me for a minute. Stand right here." He looked at Erik. "Well? What do you see?"

"Beauty." Erik said almost immediately.

Angie blushed slightly. It was honestly how he felt, not just an exercise.

"And?" Tom asked with a smile.

"Her breasts are perfect." Erik said in admiration. "I love the way they crease. They're just big enough to hang a little. And her nipples make me want to touch them." He continued. "She looks so elegant when she stands. And it's hard to look at her eyes because it's like they see through me..." Erik's eyes roamed her body as he spoke. "Her lips look so soft. Her smile makes me want to smile. She has the cutest butt..."

Angie's face was beet red. She looked down briefly not used to being complimented so much.

"He's right, Angie." Tom whispered in her ear. "Everything he said is exactly right."

She looked back at Tom with a shy smile.

"Thank you for staying through tonight." Tom said. "It means a lot to know that you've forgiven me. But... you're not mine." He paused. "I think you're amazing. If only I knew a good man that lived in upstate New York... A guy that appreciated you and thought you were perfect..."

Angie eyes watered a little. She didn't know why she felt like she needed to Tom's permission or approval, but it felt good to hear him tease her. She was coming out of her shell in his house. For once in her life, she felt confident about herself.

She turned and took Erik's hand, and pulled him closer. She put her arms around his neck pulling him close and kissed his lips. "So... Erik, I met this guy recently who showed me that being spontaneous can be fun..."

"You did?" Erik said still dazed from the kiss and not understanding her.

"How do you feel about sex on a first date?" She asked with naughty smile.

He began to catch on, but he was still nervous. "Is this a date then?" He asked.

"It'll have to do because I'm really horny." She said pulling him away. "I like this whole submissive life. Maybe you could spank me... or ask Tom to help you learn the ropes..." She laughed at the accidental pun. "Come on! That was sort of funny. Loosen up!" She laughed again. "You're so getting laid right now... let's do it on the lawn..."

Erik looked back at Tom and mouthed, "Thank you."

******

Chanel reached up and tugged on Sir's cock. He looked down seeing that she was still kneeling at his feet with Gabby.

"I see you two had a chance to meet." Tom said softly.

"Yes, Sir." Chanel replied. "I like it when you show me off."

"Me too." Gabby replied. "I like your friend too, Sir. He's hot."

Tom sat down on the edge of a chair and spread his legs.

"Gabby, I need this nice and hard." She looked at his semi erect cock. Then Tom brought the crop down hard on her tits. "Now."

She dove forward and shoved his cock into her mouth. Tom knew she had a bad gag reflex, and he was a little rough as he grabbed her head and pulled it down. She gurgled and coughed with his cock in the back of her throat. It caused thick strands of saliva to drool out of her mouth and down his shaft. It was such a turn on for him.

Chanel rested her chin on his thigh watching her spit and gag letting it drip from her chin and land on her breasts.

"Mmmm. Suck that nigger dick." She encouraged.

Tom had chastised her for using that term on regular basis, but she didn't seem to care. He was bigger than every black man she'd been with, and she was in love with his size. She'd only told one of her friends that she was sleeping with a white guy, and she prefaced it by explaining he was hung, as if that made it okay.

Tom took his crop and brought it down hard on her ass. "Don't say that." He warned.

"Sorry, Sir." She turned back and watched the Latin girl struggling. Her jaw was strained around his girth and Chanel thought it looked nasty.

Tom lifted her head off of him and she gasped for air catching her breath. He grabbed Chanel by her neck and pulled her closer. She liked it rough.

"Sit on it." He instructed.

Chanel got between his legs and sat back on him.

"Stretch that cunt, Sir." She moaned as he slid inside her. His cock was covered in Gabby's spit allowing it to slip in easily. "Fuck it. Fuck it hard, Sir."

He grabbed her ass pulling it back down every time she lifted it up. She was an energetic fuck. He didn't need to help much as she pounded his cock into her pussy.

"Oh shit. Split me open, Sir!" She demanded. "Work that pussy! Work it!" She whined. "Oh shit, Sir! You're gonna make me cum so good. Ohhhh fuck that shit... with... that... big... white... dick."

She looked up as she was about to cum and saw Marie standing a few feet away rubbing her pussy. Marie didn't know why it turned her on so much to watch this woman riding her son. She never imagined seeing Tom with a black woman. Tonight proved that her son didn't have any specific tastes, or maybe his taste could best be described as eclectic. There were women of all ages and ethnicities. This girl fucked Tom differently, though. She fucked with purpose.

"Ohshit! That's the spot. Fuuuuuuu..." Her scream began to crescendo until she became the center of attention. "... uuuuck! Fuck it. Fuck." Chanel had fallen forward with her hands on the ground bracing herself while her ass bounced in his lap. "Yes! Yessss! Uuuuuungh!"

Her cum was thick and creamy and it gathered at the base of Tom's cock as she continued to push down on him. Tom grabbed her hair lifting her back up from the ground with his cock still inside her. She was breathing heavily. Chanel may have had a foul mouth, but she became very emotional after a powerful orgasm. She often cried.

Tom whispered to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist holding her still. She needed that kind of attention.

"Do you know who that is?" He pointed in front of them.

"Yes, Sir." She said softly with a suddenly fragile voice.

"I want you to make her cum with your tongue." He began to lift her off his length. "Be a good girl."

"Yes, Sir." She crawled across the ground until she came to rest at Marie's feet.

Marie just stared blankly and watched as this dark-skinned woman opened her mouth revealing a very long tongue. She stared in awe watching as it inched forward and then wiggled into her pussy. Her knees bent, and Chanel guided her backward until Marie was spread eagle on the ground. She didn't lick pussy the same way that she fucked. She took her time. Marie realized that every woman that went down on her had a different technique. She couldn't decide which was best.

Gabby stared back at Tom looking at his cock twitch. She knelt with perfect posture. He stood up and walked toward her. She instinctively leaned forward and began to clean the thick globs of cum from his cock. Then he pushed her forward onto her belly and pressed it into her big ass.

"This is where I'm going to put to my cum." He said as he stretched her asshole.

Gabby closed her eyes as he filled her up. She preferred anal. It made her cum so hard. She squeezed her ass as tight as she could to make it hurt just a little as he pushed inside.

Tom fucked her with hard, deep, methodical thrusts. Gabby whined softly as he pounded into her. She never said much until she got ready to cum. Once that happened, she almost always spoke in Spanish. Tom never knew what she said and it didn't necessarily matter to him. He looked up seeing some of the girls gathered around him. Watching him. He wasn't used to being on display. He closed his eyes and fucked her harder and faster. The first words escaped her mouth. And then a long stream of Spanish followed. He was getting close. He could feel his balls lifting.

"Fuck my big, fat ass." Tom looked up to see Ybeth kneel down next to him. "She says fuck my big, fat ass with your thick fucking cock. Yes, Papi, shoot it in me. I need it! It's so good."

It caught Tom off guard seeing the thin Colombian translate her words. It sent him over the edge. He felt his cock shoot inside her. Gabby kept screaming out. Tom turned to Ybeth who looked back at Gabby with a surprised look.

Tom slid his cock from inside her as she panted on the ground. "What did she say?" He asked quietly.

Ybeth leaned in close so no one else would hear. "Nothing, Sir. It's not meant to be translated. It was very personal." Gabby stared a quiet thank you to the other Latina girl.

Tom stood up slowly seeing the girls' attention turned behind him. He looked back and saw Chanel with three fingers in his mother's pussy and a tongue on her clit. She pumped them into her faster and faster. His mother's face was a mess of emotions. Then she howled out loud and squirted an immense stream across the black girls face and chest.

Tom smiled. He turned to leave as Ybeth quietly bent down and buried her face in Gabby's ass.

******

Tom went to find Frank and Jim. They were deep in conversation while Abby brought them fresh drinks on the patio.

"How are we doing?" Tom asked as he approached the two men.

Frank held out his hand. "Congratulations on the engagement. You should've done that a year ago."

"I know." Tom replied with a smile. "Did Stephen tie her up?" He asked staring at Anne bound tightly to the outdoor sofa.

"Nope." Frank smiled. "I did that."

Tom flashed his wry smile. "Well look at you! That's good work." He noted. Tom dragged a finger across her pussy seeing the cum seep out of her. "Drink up, slut." He teased as he brought it to her mouth and watched her lick it clean.

"Who are you two?" Jim asked with a facetious tone. "Congratulations, Tom. But you're going to have to explain the rest of this to me. This is nuts."

"Where's Maryanne?" Tom asked.

Frank grinned. "Over there with Alexis."

He pointed to a lounge chair near the pool. Stephen was tying Karen and Jane down in some complicated rope bondage. Karen had alligator clips on her nipples and butt plug in her ass.

"Tell me you're not going to fuck her, Tom. I know that look in your eyes."

Tom looked at the smile on Maryanne's face while Stephen whipped Karen with a leather strap.

"I won't make that promise."

"It's time for your gift." Jim said interrupting . "It just arrived."

"I thought you didn't know it was my birthday."

"Really? Please! You're my best client. Don't insult me. I was just playing around." Jim walked over toward the rear gate as they spoke. "It's not really from me. It's from all the senior partners at United Writers Agency." Jim swung open the back gate. Parked in the driveway was a brand new black Aston Martin with an oversized red bow on the top.

"Did you buy me a car?" Tom asked dumbfounded.

"UWA bought you a car. For your birthday and as a congratulation on the new book deals." Jim said excitedly. "And not just any car... That's an Aston Martin DB9 fully loaded. That's got a V12 engine. She purrs like a lion. Happy Birthday."

Tom walked around the vehicle looking at the sleek design. Then he opened the driver door and got inside. He started the engine listening to it roar to life. He pressed the accelerator revving the engine.

Jim patted Frank on the back. "Don't worry. It was a nice watch and all." He grinned. "But it wasn't an awesome fucking sports car." He did a little fist pump just annoy Frank. "Suck it, asshole."

Frank looked a bit deflated. "Well done." This certainly blew his gift out of the water.

"Guys you both did way too much." Tom shouted from the driver seat. The look on his face told a different story. He liked his new toys.

******

Tom made his way over toward Alexis and Maryanne. He watched Stephen whip Karen's ass. Stephen wanted to have some fun tonight, and Tom allowed him to tease his two pain sluts. Karen came again from the abuse. Jane strained her head to the side mesmerized by the woman that shared the same affliction as her.

"Hey, Sir. I was wondering where you went." Alexis said leaning into him lovingly.

"Jim just gave us a new car." He said dropping the key into her hand.

She looked back at him unsure she heard him correctly. She looked down at the Aston Martin key chain with a smile. People were beginning to realize his worth. It made her happy.

"How are you doing?" He said wrapping his arm around Maryanne.

"With the fact that I'm watching two women get tied down and whipped? Or the fact that you're naked with your arm around me." She asked before looking down. "Or that fact that you're hung like a horse and run some kind of sex club?"

Tom laughed. He took his arm away from her. "Sorry didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"I wasn't complaining." She said nervously leaning back into him. "It's a lot to process..." She watched the woman cum again in front of her. "How is that possible? How does someone cum from being whipped?"

"These two are different." Tom responded. "Trust me they enjoy it. Not every submissive is the same. Their needs are all different. The key is to know what that is. A good Dominant knows just how far to push a sub in his care. These two like the extreme. They get off on it."

Maryanne stared back at him amazed. She let her hand drop down to her side and then she shifted it over brushing his cock. She wrapped her chubby fingers around it as her heart fluttered. She could feel the pulse of the veins as it responded to her touch.

Tom whispered. "You're not supposed to mix business with pleasure, Maryanne."

She withdrew her hand feeling stupid. "I'm sorry. That wasn't appropriate."

"I wasn't complaining." He smiled his wry smile. "It's... just a lot to process."

She gave him a gentle shove. He was so relaxed about everything and it made her feel silly for being uncomfortable.

"I need you on my team, Maryanne. I can't let this get in the way of that... but if you think that this wouldn't get in the way of our work... well then..."

She looked back at him with a warm smile and placed her hand back on his shaft. He gave her a wink.

"We'll talk about it. You're welcome at my home anytime." He said quietly.

Alexis put her arms around Maryanne and rested her head on the woman's shoulder. Maryanne looked back seeing who it was. Alexis just smiled her graceful smile.

"Give it a squeeze." She said softly. "He loves that."

Maryanne squeezed it a couple of times in her hand and felt it stiffen almost immediately. She looked back at Alexis surprised.

Tom detached her hand and stepped forward behind Jane. He ran his hand over her recently whipped rear. Then he slid it down between her thighs and cupped her pussy. She groaned out loud at the attention. He grabbed his cock in his hand and pressed it into her slit.

"Oh fuck, Sir." She whined. "I'm such a needy slut."

He thrust into her as Maryanne watched.

"That's his aunt, you know?" Alexis said in her ear.

Maryanne moistened at the thought. He was so nice -- a perfect gentleman -- but so incredibly bad.

Jane squirmed beneath him with what little mobility she had. She reveled in the fullness she felt with him inside her.

"Fuck me, Sir. Hurt me." She cried. His thrusts were deep and hard. "Ohfuckohfuck. Yes!" She moaned. Her head was still turned toward Karen tied down next to her.

"Do you want my cum?" He asked with his dominant voice.

"Yes, Sir! I need it." She begged. He pressed the fresh bruises on her ass. "Oh shiiiiit." Then he reached up a brought his hand down on her ass with blinding force. "Unnnngh." She grunted.

******

John came to a screeching halt at the end of the driveway. He looked worse for wear. The rental car idled for a few minutes while he sat behind the wheel. Fuck this, he thought. It was time to go home and get back to his life. He stepped out of the car and marched up the driveway with purpose -- a man on a mission.

He recognized the sounds of a party the closer he got to the rear gate. It infuriated him even more. He followed the noises until he saw a brand new car parked at the top of the driveway. Everything about Tom's life bothered him to his core.

John threw open the back gate. Then he stopped completely still seeing the yard filled with naked women. It startled him. No. No. No. He wasn't going to let his son play tricks on him anymore. No more confusion. They were all deviants and whores, he thought. He refused to be distracted by it. He knew exactly what he was here for and no one would stop him.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,644 Followers
1...45678...10