The Novelist Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ybeth, will take care of anything you need until you leave." Tom called back over his shoulder.

******

Tom stepped into the guest house. It had gone through a small remodel as well. The lower level had been expanded. He walked back toward the closet on the back wall. He entered a code on small display on the wall. The cabinet shifted forward revealing a hidden door that led into a tool shed on the other side of the stone wall.

He stepped out of the shed into a barely finished backyard. A pool was being installed and the property was noticeably devoid of landscaping and grass. He walked through the sandy dirt path and up a pair of temporary wooden stairs to a backdoor. The inside wasn't fully furnished. He stepped into a living room that was large with exposed beams in the ceiling. He walked up the curved staircase in the foyer and down the hall. He stopped outside a door that had hand painted block letters glued to the front. They spelled 'Aaron'.

Tom quietly pushed the door inward. The room was painted baby blue with airplane themed wallpaper trim. He saw his mother sitting in an armchair in the corner holding a precious little baby.

She held him up in the air and sniffed his diaper.

"Did someone make a poopy?" She cooed in a baby voice. "Well Grammy will have to get you all cleaned up."

She laid him on the changing table to her right and whipped the diaper off and into the trash can. She wiped him down cleaning the mess. And then she wrapped him in a fresh diaper.

"There you go! All better!" She brought him back down to her lap. He reached out for her breast trying to latch onto her nipple.

"That's not for you! I'm not your mama." She said. "Well okay. I won't tell."

Tom stepped into the room. "How's my little man?" He asked.

"Oh, Sir, I didn't realize you were here."

She pulled Aaron off her nipple and lifted him up to Tom. He smiled a big, toothless smile and held out his small hands wiggling excitedly.

"I missed you too!" Tom said kissing his belly. "Has Grammy been feeding you again?"

"Sorry, Sir." Marie said grabbing the handles on the arm chair and lifting herself up slowly. "He can't seem to tell the difference."

As she straightened herself up her pregnant belly stood out proudly in front of her.

"How's my little girl?" Tom asked holding Aaron in one arm and rubbing his mother's belly with his free hand.

"Kicking a lot. She wants out of here." Marie replied. "How did it go with Tabitha?"

Tom smiled. "Better than expected. She'll be joining us soon... I'm certain of it."

Alexis knocked on the door. "Is he still awake? It's nap time, Aaron."

She lifted him from Tom's arms and laid him down in the crib.

"My feet are killing me." Marie complained. "I'm too old to be a mother again."

"Come on." Tom said dragging her out of the room and down the hall.

He pulled her into the master suite. The room was beautifully decorated and larger than the one in the other house. Tom helped her up onto the king-sized bed.

"There you go."

He laid some pillows down to support her belly as he put her on her hands and knees. Her ass was huge from the pregnancy. He kneaded it lightly drawing accepting moans from her.

"Is that what you need?"

"No, Sir." She said in a breathy voice. "I need that cock in me."

"And what did I tell you about my load?" He asked.

She let out a disappointed mewl. "It's for Kimmie, Sir."

Marie knew that the young girl deserved it. She'd been amazing over the past year. None of the construction and medical arrangements would have happened if it weren't for her.

"But you haven't cum in over four days! It must be uncomfortable!"

Tom didn't respond. He unbuttoned his linen pants and dropped them down. Then he pushed his cock forward into her slit.

"Oh!" She cried out suddenly. She hadn't expected him to push it right in. "Oh, god! Mommy's been so horny, Sir!"

Tom pulled back slowly and then pushed inside of her again. She'd been fucked so well this past year. She wished she could live her whole life over again and do it differently. Her pussy craved his big cock. Tom had learned just how to get her worked up. He fucked her hard and then stopped abruptly. Then he fucked her slowly. Then he fucked her deep, but stopped before she came and teased her with shallow thrusts. It caused her squirm and whine and beg. Her pussy would clamp down so tightly on him that it was hard to push it inside.

"You're trying to get me to cum." He groaned as she squeezed her cunt on him.

"Yes, Sir. I want it in me."

Tom couldn't help himself as pushed further into her. He fucked her with hard punctuated thrusts. She began to groan uncontrollably. She felt that familiar need to pee that came before she squirted. He slapped her ass hard listening to her losing control. Alexis came into the room and slid a hand beneath Marie rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck! Ohyes, ohyes. Make me cum! Make me squirt!" She cried out.

Tom pounded down with the final few strokes she needed. He listened to her slip over the edge. She howled out loud and then he pulled back while Alexis kept her hand on her clit. She began to squirt a small stream. Then a second longer, thicker stream. And finally one powerful spray.

Alexis brought her mouth down to her pussy and swallowed the rest of the ejaculate as it seeped out of her. Marie shook on the bed letting the tremors course through her.

Tom laid back while Alexis moved over to his cock cleaning it. Marie shifted as best she could to help. Tom looked down and smiled

******

Kimmie was in her room looking at the collar in the glass case. It was glued shut and she couldn't get it open. Finally she carried it into the bathroom and dropped it in the tub letting it shatter. She carefully sifted through the glass removing the black collar with the silver 'K' on the front. It suddenly overwhelmed her as she thought about picking up the shards of glass the night she first begged him to train her in the living room. She wondered if he meant for her to break the case to elicit that particular memory. Tom had a way of evoking emotion in his women. Sometimes they didn't even realize it.

She wanted to wrap the collar around her neck, but she didn't dare. It would be Sir that put it on her the first time. No one else. Her pussy was soaking wet at the thought of it. She thought about him stretching her open -- finally. She'd used a dildo to stretch herself out a few days a week. Sir bought her a thick one nine months ago just for that purpose. "When I fuck you I want you to be ready for my size." He had told her. She wasn't allowed to cum when she used it. Part of her was certain that it was just another way to torture her. She went to her nightstand and prepared herself by using it one last time.

******

Erik and Angie walked out into the yard from the club house. He was amazed at all the new changes. Tom had discussed it with him over the phone. It had just been such a crazy year that he hadn't been able to wrap his head around it. Tom had left Erik in charge of handling the funeral with his mother. He wasn't able to fly home for it, nor did he want to attend.

There was a lot of work to be done last fall in Saratoga Springs. Jane quit her job and sold her house. Marie boxed up everything at her home, and turned it into a rental property. It was a time of endings and beginnings. Old lives closing and new lives starting fresh. It was a time of clean slates and lifestyle alterations. A time to reevaluate and begin anew.

Angie had been excited for the visit. She found her locker and surveyed the club house with intrigue and excitement. Part of her wished they would just move out. Her life with Erik had made her very happy, but she missed the company of Tom's women.

They stepped into the backyard. Quite a few people had shown up so far. Tom had been very specific, though -- nothing big for his birthday. After last year, he just wanted something simple. A day for everyone to be together.

There was a group of women gathered around the outdoor dining table. "Is that what's her name, Sir?"

Angie asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Who?" Erik asked glancing at the faces around the table.

"What's her name... from that interview program... Tabitha... something..."

"No shit!" Erik said settling on the petite British woman. "Watkins. Tabitha Watkins."

He watched the women talk to her excitedly.

"What in the hell has he been up to?" Erik said with a grin.

"I don't know, Sir." She replied. "But she's dressed so she hasn't submitted."

"Yet." Erik replied.

It drew a devilish grin from Angie who remembered being here in a similar position and just how fast she fell into the lifestyle.

******

Joya, Anne, Abby and Francesca continued to talk to Tabitha. She wanted to know why they were here. What made them decide to willingly accept this life? Tabitha liked to maintain control of her relationships. She never committed to anything too long term. She didn't have time for it. She never gave in emotionally. That was too dangerous. She never let a man dictate the relationship. That was too weak. And she always fucked a man, not the other way around. She was afraid that if a guy fucked her too well -- if she gave in and let him take her -- then she was doomed to fail in her first three rules.

She listened intently and wondered if perhaps the reason she set these rules was only to find someone that would break them. It made her wonder if it was really all a test to find the right man. Something developed by her own subconscious. But these women shared one man. That wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want to share.

Tabitha listened to each woman describe how they met him and how he treated them. Tom Bolden was a fascinating individual. There was a mystery to him. She thought about what he had asked of her. Would she be a public mouthpiece for him? Would she deflect the rumors to protect the women in his life? There was a larger question looming in the back of her mind. Did she really want him to fuck her? The curiosity was a burden, so she decided to just ask.

"If I want to know what the fuss is all about..." She asked. "... should I just let him fuck me? Maybe then I can see what you're all raving about."

She thought the question was forward and blunt. She wanted to let these women know that she might consider letting him have her. It was intended on being a show of control over her impulses. That she could confront her curiosity head on and put an end to it.

"You don't get it all do you?!" Anne laughed. "You haven't the slightest idea!"

"Get what?" She asked annoyed at the amused faces in front of her.

"You'll let him fuck you?!" Anne asked.

It caused a bit of laughter from Abby and Fran.

"Yes!" She continued. "You'll let him fuck you." She changed the question to a statement.

"Why is that so funny?" Tabitha asked getting a bit more upset at being the center of some joke.

"You'll beg him to fuck." Abby said a bit more seriously as she controlled her laughter. "You've thought about it already. Then you'll think about it more. You might watch him fuck someone else and feel like you need it. Then he'll make you the center of attention. He'll treat you well and touch you just right. And then you'll wonder why he hasn't fucked you yet. At some point you'll find yourself naked in front of him. He'll ask you if you want it. And you'll find yourself begging."

"Why do you say that?" She asked. "How are you so sure that's how it will happen?"

"Because that's what you want!" Anne answered. "You've been looking your whole life for a man to tell you bend over and take it. That's what submission is. It's getting to feel like a woman for the first time in a long time. It's a biological need to find someone to handle you, and then being made to work for it. It's exciting. And he's good at it."

"But that's weak..." She said nervously. "... that's just letting a man use you for his own amusement."

"I own my own business." Francesca responded. "I'm successful on my own. Abby manages it with me. I allow myself to be used. There's a difference."

She looked insulted at the idea that it could be interpreted any other way.

"I own my own business too." Joya responded.

"I'm a philanthropist." Anne added. "I do big events and raise a lot of money for charity." She looked at the petite blonde. "And you have your own show." She let it sink in that they all do well for themselves. "But I still want to be spanked and fucked and told to kneel at the end of the day."

Tabitha just stared back at them. Now she began to understand what Tom had told her. These women were successful and real. They didn't want to be judged for their choices. No one could know what it's like, she thought. Unless you stood here and talked to these women, there was no way to understand how they felt based on the information available. The lifestyle, as they referred to it, didn't have a rule book or set of founding principles that allowed one to just grasp it. It was taboo. It was a kink. And it was considered a perverted subculture. These women defied what she thought she knew of it.

Kimmie ran out of the back door. She was barefoot and leapt off the flagstone steps. The other women watched her. She looked back at the table with the girls and held up her collar. They smiled and clapped. She knelt down on the grass in front of the whipping post. It was Sir's new favorite place to train his girls. She set the collar in front of her and assumed the proper position. Then she waited.

"You'll learn a lot if you stick around." Anne said to Tabitha.

Erik walked up with Angie. The girls stood up to greet them.

"Erik! Angie!" Francesca said waving her hands excitedly. She got a little emotional seeing them. "Buongiorno!"

Tabitha stood up. "Hello. I'm Tabitha Watkins." She said politely.

Angie looked at her. "You know a little over a year ago I ended up in Sir's yard looking out of place too." She gestured the woman's appearance. "You might as well lose the clothing. It's not as if you have a choice anymore. Nobody's ever come back here and not ended up at his feet."

Tabitha stared blankly at the new girl and her owner while the others nodded their agreement.

"I don't have a choice?" She asked.

"On the contrary, you always have a choice." Erik stated confidently. "You're here now by choice. You haven't left after seeing all of this by choice. No one can make you do anything. It's always your choice. What she meant is that you've made the choice already. You just haven't admitted it to yourself yet."

Erik sounded so much like Tom in that moment. He'd gained an immense amount of knowledge over the last year. Angie stared back at him proudly. Her man, her owner, was becoming an equally competent Dominant.

******

Marie had fallen asleep. Alexis climbed on top of Tom and made love to him. She knew enough to stop before he came. He was going to fill Kimmie's little pussy with an enormous load. That's what he wanted for his birthday. The young girl had been invaluable to both of them. Alexis leaned down and kissed him passionately before rolling off and cuddling against his body.

"Sir, you know everyone is expecting you to show up tonight." She rubbed his chest lightly as she spoke. "It'll be fun. Not like last year. It's a chance for a redo."

"I know." He said with a satisfied smile on his face. "Just let me enjoy this for another few minutes. It feels like home when you snuggle with me. Sometimes it's just hard to leave."

Alexis thought that was just the sweetest thing to say. "I love you too, Sir. Forever and always." She paused. "But... you've made that poor girl wait a year. I couldn't have endured that. It's cruel making her wait any longer."

Tom smiled his wry smile. "What's another five minutes? She'll be with us for a long, long time if you want to keep her."

"Of course I do." Alexis reached down and lifted his sack feeling its weight. "This is ridiculous. I haven't seen them this heavy since the day we met and I went down on you."

Tom sighed and stretched his arms. "Okay, okay. Let's go empty them."

******

Karine entered the guest house and placed her clothes in her locker pulling out her stilettos. She slipped her feet into them and buckled the small clasp before securing her collar. Then she walked into the shower room. Karen and Jane were in the shower together locked in a tight embrace while the water poured down. She smiled at them, but they didn't notice she was even there.

She knelt down on a small bench seat at the granite counter and selected a lotion. She squeezed a large dollop on each breast and began to rub it into her skin. She took her time kneading her breasts and enjoying the sensations. Then she took a brush and combed it through her hair.

When she felt like she looked presentable, she spritzed herself with some perfume and headed toward the door. She knocked on the glass enclosure as she passed by it. Jane and Karen looked up startled and then waved back before getting lost in each other's arms again.

******

Tom and Alexis stepped through the tool shed, through the secret doorway, and into the guest house. The bondage furniture had become more intricate and the room more utilitarian for its purpose. Tom grabbed her hand before they reached the door and pulled her toward him. He kissed her long and hard.

"Mrs. Bolden, you're a proper slut."

"Your slut, Sir. And I'm not Mrs. Bolden yet. We need to plan a wedding first." She replied.

"Let's rescue Kimmie." He said with a grin.

They stepped out through the door and walked down the path. Alexis' breasts swayed and Tom noticed the droplet leaking from her nipple. Her breasts were always large, but since the pregnancy they had grown so much. He wrapped his arm around her and let his finger collect the drop and bring it to his mouth.

They veered off toward the whipping post. Alexis helped Sir untie Gabriella. She nearly collapsed at their feet. She stared at them both adoringly. Then Tom turned and looked at the petite brunette kneeling in a perfect presentation position. He knelt down next to her and let his hand glide over her ass and down her spine to her neck. He admired the perfect arch in her back.

Kimmie had been so determined to submit that she perfected every pose and every nuance of the lifestyle as he practiced it. She figured that the better she got the sooner he would collar her.

Her body didn't tense at his touch. She'd learned to revel in his touch and the pleasure. She mastered control over her orgasms allowing him to touch her ceaselessly without begging and without giving in. She channeled the pleasure and pictured it traveling from her pussy to her sacrum, and then up her spine. She imagined it stopping at the top of her spine and exploding into a million tingly sensations through her whole being. It was her own personal secret, and she never shared it with anyone.

"Kimmie." He said standing.

"Yes, Sir?" She replied without moving.

"What is it that you want?" He asked.

"To be yours, Sir. To be owned by you." She replied.

"Do you have something for me?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir." She stated happily.

"Present it to me. Kneel up."

Kimmie didn't even use her hands to push herself up. Her stomach muscles had strengthened as she practiced transitions and she nearly levitated her upper body as she knelt back on her heels. Then she leaned forward and lifted it in both hands holding it out for him.

Tom took the collar and walked behind her. He traced her thin neck with a finger one last time before he took ownership of her. Then he wrapped the soft leather around the petite girl's neck and clasped it shut.

Kimmie was looking ahead at Alexis with a smile that stretched from ear to ear and tears running down her cheeks. She had done it.