The Novelist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,627 Followers

Marie Bolden hadn't cum that hard in years. She was certain that she had never cum that hard on her own. Her eyes opened and she was staring at herself in the full-length mirror in front of her. She was sprawled on the floor legs wide, her fingers still pumping her pussy. She looked obscene. She should have been embarrassed or ashamed of herself, but Marie hadn't felt so alive in her life. Instead of taking her fingers out of her pussy, she pushed in a third and tried shoving them deeper.

The water in the bath was cooling off quickly. Marie managed to get her fingers out her pussy just long enough to crawl to the shower. She turned on the hot water laid down on the shower floor and began touching herself again. She never needed to be fucked so badly in her life. She wondered what it would be like to have a big cock inside her. She'd only slept with one man, and his dick had been satisfactory at six inches. It never occurred to her that she was missing anything until now. Until "all the girls" said that her son had the most amazing cock they'd ever had. She slipped into orgasmic bliss again, shaking under the warm spray of water.

By the time Marie had gotten out of the shower and changed into some more appropriate clothes it was almost noon. She had put her things away in the closet, which she found to be vastly nicer than the one at home. She thought it novel to have one of those custom closets with drawers, shelves, hanging racks, shelves for shoes and its own full-length mirror. It made everything so orderly. She had put on a full-length skirt that flowed in a way that flattered her ass, and a loose, peach colored blouse. She opted not to wear panties or a bra since she was feeling just slightly naughty after her shower.

She made her way downstairs. She thought she would sit out by to the pool until it was time to go. She brought her book with her. She could hear Tom and Alexis chatting as she passed by the living room, so she stopped in for a moment.

"Well hello, you two!" She was pleased with how chipper she was sounding again.

"Hi, mom! You look gorgeous. Did you sleep?"

"Well thank you." She said doing a twirl. Her breasts swayed under her shirt catching both Alexis and Tom's attention. "That room is amazing. I'm never leaving! I did rest a little, and I feel wonderful. I'm just waiting for our spa day."

"I see you're doing some reading." Tom nodded toward the paperback in her hand. Alexis smiled coyly.

"Oh." She stammered. "Yeah, just something I picked up at the airport."

Marie's face blushed a deep crimson.

"Didn't know you were into those kinds of books." Tom chided her.

"I'll have you know this is a New York Time's bestseller, mister. So I guess lots of people are into these kinds of books. And besides I'm a soon to be single woman, so let me have my fun. If I want to read smut, then I'll read smut. Sheesh." She turned toward Alexis and asked "Are we leaving soon?"

"Twenty minutes, Marie. I'm just going over a few things with his schedule."

Alexis had been holding the large tablet remote, and tapping away at the screen. Marie looked up and saw that a calendar of appointments had appeared on the large plasma TV on the wall. She still had trouble wrapping her head around all the technology.

"I'll be out by the pool with my smut. Come find me when you're ready." She trotted off toward the kitchen.

"Well she seems in a much better mood, Sir." Alexis noted.

"She does. I can't imagine what she must be going through though. I can't believe my dad hasn't even tried to call me. I bet he was hoping to patch things up before I found out."

"Do you think they will, Sir?" She asked.

"Patch things up? Would you? After that story, and knowing them for my entire life, I'm pretty certain it's over. You don't know my Aunt Jane. She's probably tearing him a new asshole in court already. She never liked him." Tom glanced out the window and saw his mom sitting in a lounge chair poolside. "She looks happy at the moment. Lexi, despite what happens around here, I'll make sure she stays happy until she's back on her feet. Understand?"

She blushed. She loved it when he called her Lexi.

"Yes, Sir. I understand completely. What... um... what do I do when she asks questions? She already tried to corner me earlier today while you were in the bathroom."

"Deflect as much as possible. She doesn't know you that well yet so it won't seem that strange. Just do things as you normally would and let the chips fall where they may. She needs a girlfriend right now. You'll have to be there for her. I'm asking you to do that... for me." He paused contemplating things for a minute. "And, I guess you'll have to stay clothed around the house, which breaks my heart a little. Dress sexy. You already put your tits in her face. It couldn't get much worse than that. And no kneeling with her around. Outside of that we'll take it one day at a time. You're going to be in a tough position. I realize that."

"Yes, Sir." She said. "Now if I may discuss some other matters, Sir. Jen called this morning on my cell and begged to get some time with you today. She said it was important. That she's been very bad. What do you think? Will you have time?"

"She said she'd been 'very bad'" He asked with a wide grin.

"Yes, Sir. Very bad."

"Call her now. Tell her she has 15 minutes to show up not a second more."

"Oh, Sir! Okay. I wish I could be here for that."

Alexis was genuinely disappointed, but she knew her place. She knew that others needed Sir too. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

Tom stood up and fixed himself a drink in the kitchen. He needed to get some writing done. He needed to get something on the page. Alexis walked out to the pool and gathered his mom. They made their way inside a few minutes later. She grabbed her keys and pocket book, and Tom walked them to the door giving each woman a kiss on the cheek.

******

Alexis and Marie loaded into the small SUV in the driveway, and pulled out slowly just as a petite figure went bounding up the front steps of the house checking her watch repeatedly like a woman possessed. Alexis watched a bit forlorn that she wouldn't be there for him. She wished that she would be the visual stimulation for any writing he did today. She had started the day with that in mind. She had chosen her outfit specifically for him. Now, things had gotten turned upside down. He would use Jen instead. She wasn't jealous. She was envious.

"I just want to say thank you, Alexis. I think a spa day will be just what I need. I haven't treated myself in a long time. Will they be able to do my hair there too? I could use a color." Marie took in the scenery as they headed toward Beverly Hills.

"Aw. You're welcome, Marie. It's nice to have company. You'll love this place. It's full service -- hair, facials, manicure, pedicure, massage. Basically anything you need they can do."

"Shouldn't we have made an appointment?" Marie asked. "Will they be able to squeeze me in?"

"Don't worry. I know someone there. We should be fine." Alexis said cheerily. Each woman seemed content. "Um. If it's not inappropriate to say, you seem awfully relaxed considering everything you're going through."

Marie was relaxed because she had made herself cum more that morning than she had in the last six months. It was true though. She was feeling much better now that she was out of New York and away from her troubles.

"Oh please, we're on a girl's day out! You don't have to feel bad about some gossiping. As for my pending divorce, I don't feel bad about it. I'm sure I wouldn't have said that a few days ago. When you've been with someone as long as we've been married you go through a lot. Ups and downs. Sometimes you grow apart. I think we did. I think we grew apart years ago. Does it hurt to have the person that's been your best friend betray you? Of course. I think maybe it'll be a good thing though. I can't hide from the things that've made me feel so empty the last few years. Not anymore. I can finally think about moving forward and starting the next chapter in my life. For better or worse."

"So you think it's over then? For sure?"

"I think it's been over for a long time, dear. I guess that's what I'm saying. The only reason I'd stay with him any longer is for Tom... and... I mean shit, he's not my fragile little boy any longer I suppose. I don't even know when he grew up. I'm so proud of him... but... I hardly recognize him. He's so mature. I was terrified showing up without talking to him. I guess I was terrified that he'd take the news poorly, or worse that he'd hate me and take his father's side. After this morning, I'm not worried any more. You were right about what you said earlier. He has an ability to surprise people." Marie looked over and noticed the glowing smile on Alexis' face. "Hey! What's that smile about?"

Alexis laughed. She had such a beautiful laugh. It suited her and the way she carried herself -- graceful and elegant. She was beaming though. Tom's words were still fresh in her mind. The last few years had been amazing, but today seemed particularly special. It wasn't just the things he'd said to her. It was being in the car with this woman, his mother. It was Tom asking her for help with such a personal and difficult matter. Talking to Marie let her get a sense of Tom's childhood and the life he had growing up. She felt like she was a part of his family. She felt closer to him than ever.

She blushed. "Nothing."

"That doesn't look like nothing! Him?" Marie asked.

Her face got even redder. She looked over at Marie feeling just a little embarrassed. "Yes. Him. It's always about him. Always."

Marie had certainly thought there was something strange going on in the house earlier. Maybe things still seemed a bit strange to her. One thing she knew for certain was that this girl didn't just love her son; she loved him unconditionally in a way that defied words. And, it seemed, from Alexis' little statements and the way she spoke about him that her son knew exactly how to make her happy. A part of her tried to remember back to her teenage years with John, and she wondered if she had ever been as happy as Alexis seemed, even in the beginning of her marriage. She didn't think so.

Both girls sat quietly for the next few minutes until they pulled up to the valet. Marie and Alexis walked in to the upscale salon and spa. This place belonged in Beverly Hills, Marie thought to herself as they approached the counter. She picked up a thick menu book with a list of every conceivable treatment one could imagine. She noted the prices and nearly choked. Cut and color, $500. Facial, $200, Manicure, $150. Marie couldn't afford these prices. She reddened with embarrassment. She had really wanted to treat Alexis as a thank you for letting her crash in on them unannounced.

"Alexis, darling! How are you?" The sing-song voice echoed off the bare modern walls causing quite a stir. Francesca was running, if you could call it that, from the back of the spa. Her tall heels clacked on the floor and the tight white skirt of her business suit barely allowed her legs any stride at all. The result was a rather amusing and excited waddle.

Marie contemplated the woman as she approached. She seemed to be a flurry of excitement. There was nothing about her that looked out of place as if she belonged in a storefront window. Her white Chanel suit hugged her thighs and ass quite perfectly. The jacket buttoned snugly in the front and it appeared there was nothing underneath. She could see the edges of an intricate lace bra holding her bust together leaving very little to the imagination. She noted her long nails with a perfect French manicure; her hair was pulled back in a tight bun and her olive skin was completely flawless. Marie was feeling very out of place.

Francesca grabbed onto Alexis's arms and pulled her forward kissing both cheeks, "Buongiorno, Alexis! I've been so excited to see you today." She spoke with a noticeable Italian accent.

"Buongiorno, Fran!"

Francesca noticed Marie for the first time, "Lo sonno imbarazzata! Alexis, you didn't tell me you had a guest! No matter, no matter. I assume she needs to be prepared, no?"

Francesca had a habit of gesticulating with her hands, and Marie was taken aback by the visual fracas it created.

"No, no. She's..." Alexis struggled on how to phrase this, "Fran, this is Marie Bolden, Tom's mom, visiting us from out of town for an extended stay. She just arrived this morning."

Alexis had brought a variety of women to meet with Francesca. The Italian woman liked to refer to it as 'preparing' them because it was always at Tom's direction. She knew that he liked his women to be pampered and well groomed.

Francesca was silenced by Alexis' introduction. She took Marie's hands in hers and leaned forward kissing her cheeks far gentler than she had Alexis'.

"Mrs. Bolden, let me say what an absolute pleasure it is to have you here in my salon. What can I do for you? You tell me and we'll get you taken care of right away. How much time do you have with us?" She was genuinely honored to meet Tom's mother. On some level it made her slightly nervous.

"Well thank you. It's very nice to meet you too. And... please call me Marie. I... um..." She glanced back at the menu book. She wasn't going to be able to afford almost anything. "I don't have an appointment... and..."

Alexis interrupted and leaned in to talk in confidence amongst the three of them. "Fran, Marie just caught her husband cheating on her. She's out visiting while the divorce gets worked out. We need to make her look fabulous."

"Ugh! Men!" Francesca stated with disdain. "First marriage? First marriage never works. After my third husband, I say "no" to this marriage thing." Francesca stamped her foot as she said no, which was indicative of her feistiness.

Francesca grabbed the menu from her hands. She turned around and eyed the little brunette behind the counter aimlessly flipping through pages of In Style magazine looking quite bored. Francesca banged the counter repeatedly startling both Marie and the brunette, and then barked out a long-winded diatribe in Italian. She turned back around and then excitedly took Marie's hand and began walking with her.

"Ah, such a stupid girl! Now, I've cleared the afternoon for you. Let me have a look at you."

She stopped for a moment to size her up, and Marie eyed Alexis looking helpless and confused by this woman.

"Relax, Marie. Francesca knows exactly what she's doing. You'll be okay." She said amused.

Marie tried to get a word in edgewise. "But I'm not sure I can afford..."

Francesca cut her off in an instant looking genuinely insulted. She glanced at Alexis and then back at Marie.

"Afford?! Marie, you don't pay me for the honor! Alexis doesn't pay me for the honor! Not now, not ever! Not in my place! Enough of this talk!"

She paused to breathe and then launched right back in. She grabbed a few strands of hair looking at its condition.

"Now you need a cut and color. No, no. You need a massage first. Yes? How can we do anything until you're relaxed, yes? Then a facial!" She reached out intrusively feeling her skin. "Ah! You have beautiful skin. You take care of it. Good, good. So, facial. Let me see your hands. Come on. Give them here. Uh huh, manicure. Yes! And pedicure too! You need waxing? You'll be single! Of course you need waxing! We'll do waxing first! Then massage. Trust me. Trust me. You'll be fabulous."

She spun her around examining her carefully. Marie kept trying to ask questions.

"Hmm. We should send someone out for new clothes, yes? Shush, shush. Don't interrupt. Yes. New clothes and shoes. Alexis? This is a good idea, no?"

Alexis just shrugged. She was always amused with Francesca, and thought it best to let Marie have the experience.

Francesca huffed at Alexis' non-response.

"Yes, yes. New dress. New shoes. Don't worry, Marie. It'll be a gift from me for having such a wonderful son. Let me see, now. Size six, yes? Shoes? Size seven. Yes, yes. That's right. I know these things. Good, good. This is all very good."

Then as suddenly as she started, she stopped. Francesca let out an astoundingly loud whistle bringing everyone in the establishment to a halt. She began barking out in Italian again, and within minutes Marie was swept away into the recesses of the spa.

Alexis was pleased. She kissed Francesca, not on the cheeks, but rather directly on her lips.

"Sir will be pleased, Fran. I'll be sure to let him know how gracious you were. Now, have Abby meet me in the back. I have instructions for her."

Francesca was pleased as well. She knew if she took care of Marie that he would reward her tenfold. She was a high energy woman, and Tom was the only one that truly knew how to keep her in check.

Alexis walked back to one of the private treatment rooms. She carefully removed her clothes and then leaned back on the table. Within minutes the door opened and Abby entered.

Abby was an unassuming, fairly plain girl. At just twenty-six, she was attractive with small pert breasts, shoulder length brown hair and big brown eyes. She was one of the most naturally submissive women Tom had ever met. She begged him repeatedly to train her. Tom had agreed under the condition that she submit to both him and Alexis. He had given her to Alexis as a gift. Alexis visited the spa often, and she appreciated the additional pleasure that Abby provided.

Abby stripped as soon as the door closed and dropped to her knees.

"Good afternoon, mistress."

"Come over here, Abby." Alexis directed. She took Abby's hand and brought it to her chest letting her feel the dried cum. "Do you not what that is?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Sir left that there for you. He said you are to clean me off thoroughly with your tongue, and I am to report back on your performance. I'm dirty, Abby, and I'm waiting."

Alexis laid back on the table as the young woman attacked her breasts. Alexis had never been more content than she was submitting to Tom, but she couldn't deny the excitement it gave her to dominate this young woman. Abby was so eager to please her, and Alexis moaned softly enjoying the attention.

"Once I'm clean I expect you to lick my pussy."

Abby looked up with hopeful eyes. "Did Sir request that too?"

"No, Abby, I'm telling you to do that. I haven't cum yet today, and you know how much I enjoy your little slut tongue on me."

"Yes, mistress." She said before bringing her tongue back down to her chest.

Abby wished it had been fresh cum. She wished it were still hot and wet. Licking the dried mess made her happy nonetheless and she diligently attended to her duty.

******

Tom had been thinking about how he would handle a session with Jen. He usually liked more time to think things through. He hadn't seen her in over a month, and he knew that at some point she'd crack and beg for a session. With his new houseguest, the timing worked out poorly. Jen was a tricky case. Francesca had sent her to him eight months ago. Her husband passed a few years back, and she was left with twin boys, now nine years old. She was protective of her children, and particular about whom she let into her life. She wasn't interested in remarrying, but she desperately needed an outlet for her sexual needs.

Jen was a manic, petite little woman. She stood only five feet tall and had a very fit, athletic frame. Her breasts weren't large, but they appeared so on her small body. She had been enthusiastic when she first met Tom. She wanted to be tied up on their first session. Tom soon discovered many wonders that this little woman had to offer. She loved to be whipped. She was one of those rare women whose endorphins fired much the same way from pleasure as from pain. The other thing that shocked him was her ability to squirt. Both of these were revelations to Jen as well. Until she met Tom, she had never considered herself overly sexual. Now she had become addicted to these sessions.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,627 Followers