The Novelist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,642 Followers

Jen had bolted through the open front door, into the kitchen, out the back door and headed straight to the guesthouse. She had less than a minute left and had raced all the way there. Her life was chaotic with work and her children. It was very difficult to find the time to see Tom. Today had opened up last minute, and she was desperate to feel the things he made her feel. The door to the guesthouse was ajar and she darted in as quickly as she could. She hadn't seen the foot kick out in front of her, she began to fall and felt his hands grab her in midair and crash her to the ground. She was dazed as she felt his knee push into her back.

"Shut the fuck up." Tom barked.

He roughly grabbed her hands pulling them behind her back and secured them with a plastic zip tie. He grabbed the waist of her pants and pulled them down and off. Tom had to admit that it turned him on tremendously treating her like a little whore. His cock was already hard. He rubbed the crotch of her panties feeling the wetness.

"What a fucking whore." He whispered. His lips were close to her ear so she could feel his breath. "You've be very bad, huh? You know what happens to very bad whores."

It was a statement, not a question. Jen knew very well what happened to bad little whores, and she craved the ill treatment.

Tom reached between her legs again and wrapped the fabric of her cotton panties in his hand and ripped them off. He kept his knee on her back as he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down. His cock sprang free and twitched in the air. He took its rigid length in his hand and slapped it down on her ass. She let loose an audible gasp. She needed that cock as much as she needed a crop or whip or paddle or whatever other implement he chose to use on her. Tom moved back and wiped the head of his cock along the wet slit of her pussy. He pushed forward feeling it slip inside her slowly and then rammed forward sinking its full length all the way to his balls.

Jen was trapped under the weight of his body. His wide chest crushed her into the floor and his thick cock made her feel split open in the most debased way. He pumped into her with a few long strokes. He felt her tighten around his cock knowing she was getting close to her climax already. He pulled himself out leaving her unfulfilled. She loved and hated him for the conflicting emotions that he made her feel, but it was feeling all of these emotions at war within her that she needed most. When she was about to explode in bliss, he caused her pain. When the pain seemed almost too much, he gave her such pleasure. When she was weary from the intensity of the experience he made her cum and squirt with such blinding satisfaction that she thought about nothing else until their next encounter.

Tom lifted her small body from the floor with ease. He bent her over the thick padded bench in the middle of the room and began to tie her down. Tom found an amazing calmness in the act of tying a woman into tight rope bondage. He enjoyed the time it took to make each rope wrap around her in just the right way. He enjoyed figuring out the best knots to use. In the end, he enjoyed seeing how erotic it looked to have her exposed to him helplessly.

Consequently, Jen felt an incredible sense of satisfaction from being bound tight with his ropes. She loved the feel of the rope on her skin. Her real pleasure came from the lack of control. She worked hard. She was an excellent mother. However, it took an amazing amount of planning and control to hold her life together. Every day was some combination of routine events on specific timelines. Wake up, make lunches, wake up kids, make breakfast, take kids to school, go to work, get home from work, pick up kids, take kids to soccer practice, pick them up, make them dinner, make them do homework, and on and on. Once she was tied down, she had no control. It provided her such pleasure to have no decisions to make and no choices to consider. She just let him use her, and she reveled in the moment and experienced it and soaked it up.

Tom removed a wide, heavy leather strap from one of the drawers. He walked behind her and looked at her small round ass. He ran his hands over each cheek feeling the warm tautness of her skin. He admired her. She was unique in her submissive qualities and he enjoyed these sessions despite the huge amount of time and energy they required on his part. He enjoyed looking at her like a canvas before he began. Her white skin looked so creamy and innocent, and he would soon make it look dark and angry. He brought the strap high above his head and then whipped it down with incredible force striking her across the center of both cheeks.

"Unnnnnng!" She grunted as she felt the sting. And just that quickly her creamy skin was tinted red.

Tom took careful consideration of each blow he landed on her delicate body. He made sure that each was just painful enough, but never in a way that would cause her any significant harm. He struck her on her ass and the back of her thighs, and then rubbed his hand across her pussy and played with her clit. He enjoyed taking her to the edge of an orgasm, but denying her the pleasure in the middle of her punishments.

After an hour, Tom untied her and stood her up. He needed to get work done, although he certainly wasn't through with her yet. He took her upstairs and found his computer all set up just as Alexis had left it.

He stopped her right in front of his desk. "Hands and knees right here." He said. "I want to enjoy the view while I work."

"Yes, Sir." Jen replied as she sunk to the ground and positioned herself just as he requested. Her heart was still racing and displaying herself only made her feel naughtier and needier. She wanted to cum.

Tom settled into his chair, and finally began to get some work done. He looked up and contemplated the deep purple bruises that covered her rear. They would last for days or longer. He smiled. It was just the motivation he needed.

******

Marie had never been so pampered and fussed over in her entire life. There was nothing on her body that hadn't been plucked, tweezed, waxed, massaged or moisturized. She didn't have any idea how long she'd even been there. Hours had gone by before she was escorted into a private room. Sitting on a chair in the corner were two bags with a small note. It simply said, 'It's been a pleasure making you look your best. A small gift from me. -- Fran'.

Marie opened each bag excitedly. She felt like a princess the way she'd been treated since her arrival. She had a caring son with a beautiful and sympathetic girlfriend, an amazing home to stay at, free spa appointments, and now gifts. She still had that feeling deep inside her that something was peculiar, but she pushed it aside intent on focusing on the positives in this tumultuous time in her life.

She opened the first box and found a stunning Stella McCartney pocketed, strapless dress. It was a lovely coral color. Marie didn't wear nice clothes very often and only had a few items at home for those rare occasions that her husband took her out. She had no idea what something like this must cost. She quickly disrobed and stared at herself in the mirror. There was not a hair left on her body save for her head. She grinned when she saw her pussy. She hadn't seen it bald since she was ten years old. It looked sexy to her and naughty. She wasn't used to feeling so naughty. It seemed that from the moment she stepped on the plane last night she'd been feeling strangely sexual.

She pulled the dress on over her head and situated it just right. She had to give it to Francesca that the size was perfect and the simple, elegant style looked awfully flattering on her womanly curves. Her bust filled out the top of the dress perfectly with just a hint of her deep cleavage. She quickly opened the second box and found a stunning pair of Christian Louboutin open toe, high heeled sandals. She gasped when she saw them. She knew enough to know that these were very expensive. She sat in the chair and slipped her feet into each shoe.

Marie stood and stared at herself in the mirror. She could hardly recognize herself staring back. Everything about her looked different. Her blonde hair had been styled into a chic fashionable cut. Her eyebrows were shaped and her skin had such a glow. The dress looked perfect. Her nails had a perfect French manicure that matched the one she admired on Francesca earlier. Her feet were tucked into her beautiful new shoes and even her toes had a fresh coat polish on them. She nearly had tears in her eyes.

It was then that she felt that pang of misunderstanding inside her. She had so many questions. It seemed that since her arrival nothing was quite, well, normal. Why would anyone provide a full spa treatment for free? Why the gifts? Alexis said she knew someone at the spa when they left the house earlier, but Francesca specifically said that this was a thank you for having such a wonderful son. What did that mean? Why would Tom have anything to do with a woman that owned an upscale salon and spa? She thought about telling Francesca that she couldn't accept the gifts, but she wanted them. She liked feeling like a princess. She stuffed her old clothes into the bags and stepped out to find Alexis.

As soon as she walked back through the spa, she immediately felt like she belonged here. She'd felt out of place earlier, but now other women were admiring her look and style. It made her smile.

"Oh my! Marie, you look fabulous!" Francesca shouted from across the room where she had been talking with other customers. She clacked over in her high heels doing her little waddle. "Yes! Yes, yes. The dress is perfect, no?! I knew this would be perfect for you." She gasped out loud and then began an excited clap. "Oh my! I love the shoes. I love them. You see? I told you I would take care of you. You're perfect! Everything looks perfect."

"I... I can't thank you enough, Francesca." Marie said sincerely. "I've never been treated so well in my entire life. And the gifts, you didn't have to. I was going to tell you to return them... but... well you do now how to pick out nice things."

"You're so welcome! My pleasure. Now, let me go fetch Alexis. She's been waiting for you to finish up."

Fran shuffled toward the back, and disappeared behind a corner. She knocked before entering. As the door opened, she saw Alexis spread eagle on a table. She'd gotten a wax and a manicure and pedicure as well. Abby was situated between her legs thoroughly licking her pussy. Fran didn't say anything. She watched quietly for a moment as the small girl drove Alexis to another powerful orgasm.

"Oh fuuuck! I'm cuuuming!" Alexis panted as her body writhed and she pushed her wet snatch into Abby's face.

Francesca smirked and nodded to Alexis before stepping out quietly.

Alexis pushed Abby's head back slowly. "It's time for me to go, Abby. You did very well. I'll let Sir know what a perfect little slut you were. Okay?"

"Oh thank you, mistress." She replied shyly, her face glistening with Alexis' cum.

With that, Alexis put on her clothes and made her way back to the front.

"Oh. My. God. Marie! You look hot! I almost didn't recognize you. That dress is amazing... and the shoes! And the hair! How do you feel?"

"Like a million dollars!" She said beaming at the reaction.

******

It was a short while later that they arrived back at the house. Alexis wondered if Tom had gotten much writing done, or if he got distracted by Jen. Marie made her way up to her room and deposited her bags in the closet. She kept thinking about the conversation between Alexis and Tom. Now that she was back in the house she wanted to cum again. It had felt so good to get herself off. She wished she had a vibrator. Marie brushed the thoughts from her mind. What kind of mother masturbates to thoughts of her son? As long as it was in her head, it wasn't wrong. That's what she kept telling herself.

Marie made her way down the upstairs hall stopping at an open doorway. Alexis was inside straightening up. Marie knocked lightly on the open door to let her know she was there.

"Oh, hey Marie. Come on in. I'm just putting away some things."

"Is this your room? Don't you two sleep in the same room together?" Marie asked looking around at the trinkets that covered the dresser.

"Most of the time. Yes. I like having my own space too, though." She said hoping it didn't seem too odd.

Marie noticed a stack of books on the desk and walked over looking at them. They were all by the same author of the book she'd been reading on the plane. She picked one up reading the back cover. Maybe she'd borrow this one after she finished reading the one she started last night. She couldn't help but think of how wet she got during the flight. Marie noted to herself that it was the book that had made her horny before she arrived here this morning. It was the first time she'd really felt that way since she discovered her husband's affair, or probably long before that. Then it was seeing Alexis nude that multiplied her horniness. Eavesdropping on their conversation and hearing her talk about her son's cock had just pushed her over the edge.

She flipped open a hardcover copy of the same book she'd been reading. There was an inscription on the inside. She read it. Then she stopped in stark realization and read it again. And then again. Her heart sank and then she got dizzy. Why did nothing make sense today? There it was, though, etched in red pen. It said "Alexis, I couldn't have finished this novel without you. You're a proper slut. I love you." And it was signed "Tom". It was almost too much to digest. It was clear as day. The handwriting was her son's, and she could plainly see that he signed his name. She set the book down, and ran out of the room. Alexis watched her go wondering what had upset her. It hadn't occurred to her that she saw the inscription.

Marie's confusion had peaked. She went into her room and shut the door climbing up onto the bed. She was just having trouble wrapping her head around everything. 'My son is a New York Times best-selling author' she repeated quietly to herself. As she digested the information, she thought that now the house made sense to her. Of course he had money. Almost every woman she knew at home had read these books. And men too. They were so explicit and sexual. Maybe that's why he didn't mention it. 'Oh god,' She whispered as she thought about how wet it had made her and how her sister said she readily masturbated to them. But it wasn't the books, was it? He had written them, so it was really her son's thoughts that made her wet -- Her confident, successful son with the big, thick cock.

Marie hiked up her dress and pushed her hand down to her pussy. It was so bald now, and the lack of hair made it impossible to hide how soaking wet she was. 'Bring me your mouth' she whispered to herself as her fingers slipped inside of her. Marie was crying while she fingered herself. 'Thomas' She chanted to herself over and over, 'Thomas what are you doing to mommy?'

It was Marie who had the problem though. She knew that he hadn't told her to read the book, or told her that he'd written it. He hadn't said those things to Alexis in front of her. It was her nosiness that led to all of these revelations. He hadn't tried to turn her on, and that realization made her feel even worse. She was genuinely turned on by his secret life. 'It's not right,' she said out loud, but her fingers were working faster now. 'It's not right for mommy to want your big, thick cock.' As the words escaped her lips she exploded in the strongest orgasm she had ever had.

Marie curled into a ball on top of the white linens. She cried harder now. Her hands holding onto her new dress staining it with the cum on her fingers and crotch. Everything was wrong. She felt very alone in this big house, this strange house. Her husband was gone. He was somewhere back east fucking his young masseuse. He probably hadn't missed her at all. Her son was a stranger. She officially felt like she had no idea who he was anymore. Hadn't he poked fun at her today for reading that book, HIS book? And Alexis too! Hadn't she spoken to Marie about it this morning? It was some big joke at her expense, she thought. She'd called it smut, and he must certainly have realized that it turned her on. She cried harder thinking that her son must have known full well that she made herself cum while reading it.

To Marie, it felt in that moment like the world was crashing down around her. She'd felt better this morning, but her shaky grip on her reality had slipped away. Why was everyone getting fucked but her? Why did everything in this life seem centered on sex? Why couldn't she partake in the excitement? Even now when she masturbated it was tainted by incestuous thoughts. The only strong man left in her life that had offered her sympathy was her son. He now felt like a stranger. He had a secret life that he hid from her, a life that turned her on so much that she couldn't be a part of. Why couldn't she have a life like Alexis'? That woman was devoted to her son and she got fucked and pampered and taken care of. What did she have? Her life was filled with lies, cheating, deception and secrets. Despite her urges, she needed her son now. She needed him to hold her and comfort her.

******

Alexis saw Marie run from her room sobbing heavily.

"Marie?" She asked "Marie? What's wrong?"

She was confused by this sudden change in her behavior. Alexis noted how truly happy she seemed just thirty minutes ago.

Marie sniffled while she moved toward the stairs.

"I need to talk to Tom. I need to find him. Do you know where he is?"

Alexis panicked immediately. Of course she knew where he was. Marie knew as well. He was in his office in the back. Alexis passed Jen's car on the street when they pulled in, and she knew that he was still with her. She couldn't let Marie disturb him.

"Oh, Marie, he's working. You really can't bother him." She tried not to sound as panicked as she felt, but Marie wasn't stopping. "Marie! Please come talk to me. Let me help you. Please you can't disturb him."

"You don't understand. I just need to see him."

Marie was already half way down the stairs, and now Alexis was following her, pleading with her.

"Marie! I can't let you see him. Please understand. He'll be angry. I promised him."

Marie continued to ignore her. She was stepping into the back yard already, and Alexis was terrified.

"Stop! Do not go in there. I won't let you go in there." Alexis shouted at her.

Marie turned back with tear streaked eyes and sized up the thin blonde. "You won't let me? Who the fuck are you anyway?"

With that she turned and determinedly made her way to the guest house.

The comment stung Alexis terribly. She broke down in the middle of the back yard. She loved Tom, and only wanted to do as he asked. She loved spending time with Marie today. Her comment made her feel so insignificant, so worthless. She'd failed them both. If Tom were angry with her, if this fuck up forces him to end her submission, well then she would be worthless. And the tears came streaming down.

******

Tom couldn't have been any happier with his progress this afternoon. Despite his mom showing up unexpectedly, he still managed to get a few pages done. Tom made sure to save his additions twice. He'd made the mistake of losing his work before, and now had a habit of double checking.

He had spent an hour with Jen when she arrived, and then spent two and half hours writing. He had made her say some demeaning things while she kept her bruised ass in the air for his viewing pleasure. He got up about an hour into his writing and worked a medium sized butt plug into her tight little asshole. Jen liked to feel just a bit humiliated. She was all worked up by the ill treatment. Tom thought it would be cruel to make her wait any longer for her release.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,642 Followers