The Novice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt a finger probing at her dark entrance, she struggled anew, almost stumbling from the stool, shocked at the intrusiveness of that determined invasion.

He withdrew from her, frowning as he gazed up at her. "You dare refuse your master?" he queried dangerously.

His hands spanned her tiny waist as he lifted her to the ground, and she tried to put some distance between them, but he caught her wrists, dragging her young body up against his.

She was unable to control her trembling as she met the dark grey eyes, knowing eventually that she would be unable to refuse him anything.

He was her Priest, her guide in all things, her connection to God. With every cell in her being she wanted to become a nun, and she would probably do everything he asked of her.

The thought of the dark stranger intruded her thoughts.

Mathew gazed down at her for what seemed an age, noting the dilated eyes, the flushed creamy skin, the unsteady rise and fall of her tiny breasts before he pushed her from him with a show of displeasure and turned his back to her.

"Leave me," he ordered. He heard her flee, and knew that had she remained he would have taken her maidenhead with one hard thrust as he bent her over his desk. She was damp and lush, not the dry heat of her first time when he had to coax her body into taking his fingers inside her tight pussy.

He had known then that she was an innocent even before he felt her maidenhead, yet it had given him immeasurable pleasure to torment her as he sought physical proof. He was intent on playing more games with his delightful young novice, seducing her into complete submission, molding her to his desires before he fucked her sweet pussy.

***

Audrey's chin rested on her hands as she gazed down at the courtyard from her tiny window, watching the play of shadows over the immaculate hedges and small stone statues. She felt restless, a strange ache filling her body as she was tormented by images of Lukas and Father Mathews. Her nipples felt tingly and tight, sensitive to the brush of her shift with her every movement, and she didn't need to touch herself to feel the dampness between her thighs.

She didn't know how long she sat gazing off into the darkness, her thoughts a confused jumble, when a slender figure darted across the courtyard, catching her eye. A blonde lock escaped the confines of a voluminous cloak.

Beth.

Audrey barely hesitated before gathering the soft folds of her dark cloak around her white shift and quietly slipping from her room. She didn't question why she was following the other novice, or where she could be going at this late hour as she silently padded down the stone steps and pushed at the wooden door. She desperately wanted someone to talk to, feeling overwhelmed in her small cell by thoughts of wickedness and depravity.

The night air was crisp and cool, and she pulled the cloak closer around her as she followed her friend. She hastened her steps as Beth darted off to the left, taking a worn path that weaved through a thicket of tall trees that lay on the eastern reaches of the convent grounds.

Audrey felt swallowed up in the darkness as she moved beneath the arch of overhanging branches. Soon Audrey stumbled onto the edges of a ring-shaped clearing, an altar-stone at its heart. Pagan markings etched into the smooth solid stone table glowed in the moonlight, sending a shiver of apprehension through her. She hesitated, pressing herself against smooth bark of a tree as she gazed upon Beth where she stood, her back to Audrey, not ten steps away.

Her lips parted in a silent gasp as the cloak fell from Beth's shoulders, revealing her voluptuous curves and full bottom to the cool night air, her smooth skin and long blonde hair glowing palely in the moonlight.

Shock held Audrey immobile as she gazed upon the novice, drinking in the sight of her uninhibited body. She didn't notice the man cross the clearing from the opposite direction until he came to stand before Beth. He made no move to touch her as his possessive gaze roved over her. He stood imposing, intimidating, like a god, black robes flowing over his broad shoulders.

Audrey watched from the side with wide eyes as Father Mathews grabbed Beth by the hair and dragged her to the altar. He bent her over the edge of the table, her arms twisted behind her back and caught in one large palm as he kicked her ankles apart. Beth moaned as he stood behind her, grinding his pelvis against her bottom as he leaned over her to mutter something in her ear. He released his painful grip on her hair to slip it down between their bodies, dragging up his black robe before he gripped her hips with both hands.

Audrey's breath shuddered from her lungs as he surged against Beth, beginning to thrust against her with long, forceful strokes. Each murmur, each groan, each pounding thrust echoed through Audrey until she felt a hot, burning ache between her empty thighs.

Her eyes were drawn to where their bodies joined, her mouth dry as she gazed upon the thick glistening thick shaft sliding in and out of Beth's pussy as he pumped into her furiously from behind. Beth strained against him as he shoved himself into her without mercy, his hand sliding up over the curve of her back to tangle in her blonde mane and draw her head back as he bucked against her.

She gazed upon the scene before her, her lips parted, heart pounding, unable to tear her eyes away. She drank in the sight of Beth as she moaned in ecstasy as she writhed and shuddered on the thick shaft impaling her.

Audrey sensed a slight movement in the air around her, but before she could think to move, to react, a huge palm slid over her mouth, muffling her squeak of surprise as a solid wall of muscle pressed against her back.

"I've found you, my delightful little voyeur who refuses to tell me her name," he murmured, his breath stirring the tendrils at her temple. She was enveloped in his warm strength, his clean earthy scent filling her nostrils, and her lashes fluttered close. The breath caught in her throat as a hand delved beneath the folds of her cloak, sliding up over her ribcage.

A strange weakness flooded her as his hand closed over a soft mound with its taut tip. She arched against him as he rolled and pinched it between his long fingers through the thin cloth, feeling it harden impossibly further as she moaned against the hand covering her mouth.

"Are you wet, little one?"

She whimpered as his hand uncovered her mouth to trail down over her neck and the valley between her breasts, down over her belly to cup her mound through the thin cloth of her shift.

His fingers gently rubbed her dampness through the cloth, drawing soft moans from her as she softened against him. His masculine heat scorched her through the thin layers that separated them.

"Oh, yes," he groaned as he stroked her like a delicate harp. "Do you enjoy the sight of him pleasuring himself inside of her, wishing it was your pussy feeling a thick shaft sliding up inside its welcoming heat?"

Her lashes flickered open, her dark blue eyes drawn to the pagan altar, and the rutting couple upon it. She moaned in acquiescence as his mouth closed over the soft skin over her neck. His fingers tangled in the ribbon ties of her bodice, dragging the folds apart to expose the gentle swell of one creamy breast with its taut rosy tip to the cool midnight air.

Her eyes focused on the sight of Beth moving to kneel between Father Mathews's spread thighs where he lay on the long stone table. Her small hands gripped his shaft as her blonde head bobbed down on its imposing length with luscious enjoyment, her wide mouth working up and down on him.

"W-who are you?" Audrey whispered, a tremor racing through her as his fingers closed over her bare breast.

He caressed her tiny mound as she leaned against him for support, arrows of ecstasy shooting down to the place where his other hand was gently coaxing her yearning body into melting submission.

"Anything you want me to be," he breathed against her damp skin, sending a shiver racing through her.

Audrey quivered as she felt his fingers stroking between her thighs slid, down the length of it to curl around the hem of her shift. She was unable to take her eyes from the glorious sight of the wanton Beth moving to sit astride Father Mathew's hips and slowly sinking down until she rested fully on him.

The breath shuddered from Audrey's lungs as his palm slid up her inner thigh, teasing her soft quivering flesh until she ached to feel his caresses at the hot, melting core of her.

"Please, I want…"

Her legs almost gave way as fingers deftly parted her lush pink folds and slid along the dewy valley. She whimpered as he found the firm, pink nub nestled in the swollen, glistening flesh, coaxing soft cries from her as he tormented her with growing intensity.

She was unable to control the fire raging out of control between her thighs, licking at her melting flesh, consuming her innocent body until there was no thought of denying this man what he willed.

His hand on her breast and between her slippery thighs made her mindless with pleasure as she writhed on the fingers stroking her, her wide blue eyes fixed on the sight of Beth as she rode the man beneath her, her head flung back, her heavy breasts jiggling.

"Touch me." His warm breath tickled Audrey's ear as his fingers drew her small hand between their bodies to press against the thick hard pulsing length of him through his breeches.

Her fingers traced the hard ridge of him, sliding up to delicately explore the thick blunt velvet tip of him bursting over the top of his breeches, feeling the drop of moisture, smoothing it into his skin experimentally, before sliding back down the thick heavy shaft.

He groaned as her fingers closed firmly around him and boldly squeezed.

A whimper escaped her as his finger probed her dewy gate, slipping up inside her snug pussy.

"I need to be inside you, little one," he murmured huskily as his finger massaged her slick walls, and she arched against him as a thumb brushed over her nub.

"No," she protested weakly, a sense of reality came rushing back at what she was doing, of what she was allowing him to do as he pushed against her bottom. "I-I can't--"

He groaned as his fingers explored the thin stretch of skin deep in inside of her. "Do not deny me this, little one," he murmured against her ear as his hand guided his heavy shaft between her silky thighs. "Your body cries out for mine."

She moaned softly as she felt the glistening velvety tip of him sliding in her dewy folds, rubbing her nub, before moving down to probe her melting entrance.

"I can't," she cried tremulously, tears filling her eyes as her body ached for the feel of his thick shaft sliding up inside of her tight pussy. She squirmed deliciously against him as he prodded her slick entrance, her body's urges warring with her natural reserve. "I-I have to remain a virgin. I must become a nun."

"If there was a way, little one, to leave you maidenhead intact, would you let me come inside you?" His fingers gently stroked her pink nub until she was writhing on the blunt head of his shaft.

She was unable to take her eyes from the sight of Beth straddling Father Mathews, his hands on her drawing her down to him as his mouth latched onto a swaying breast.

She nodded bewilderedly, wanting to feel him between her thighs with every fiber of her being, but knowing it was impossible.

He saw her nod, and it was enough. He drove his hips forward with a triumphant groan.

She squeaked as she felt her innocent flesh forced to spread around the spearing head as he pushed against her, and she tried to shift her helpless body away from him, but his fingers splayed low over her belly, holding her firm as he slid deeper up inside of her.

"Relax, there will be no pain, I promise you."

Her small hands grasped the tree before her for support her. She had experienced anything as exquisite as the burning sensation of him sliding up inside of her tight pussy walls, forcing them to stretch around the huge thickness slowly filling her.

She whimpered as the head of his shaft came to press threateningly against the resistance of her maidenhead, and even as her body cried out to be filled by him, her mind fought for control. "No," she protested feebly, a tear sliding down her cheek as a shudder ran through her.

"Trust me, little one. Open to me."

He groaned against her ear as he slowly eased himself out of her before sliding back inside of her. His hands gripped her hips to prevent her writhing on him as he gently thrust into her with short, controlled strokes.

He kept his body under fierce control as her snug pussy squeezed the head of his shaft exquisitely as he gently rocked inside of her, careful not to breach the thin barrier that loomed against the head of his shaft with each stroke.

The sharp contrast of his head sheathed in her slick heat and the rest of his member experiencing the cool midnight air was almost unbearable. Every cell in his body urged him to drive himself into her to the hilt, tearing through her maidenhead, to possess her fully with his cock. He knew the wrath of his brother would be brutal if he discovered he had tasted her warm heat, yet he could not deny her effect on him. He was drawn to her unwillingly. He knew the twisted games his brother played with the nuns at the convent, and his chest tightened at the thought of her glorious innocence and breathtaking sensuality being corrupted by Mathew.

Audrey was powerless to fight the sensations he wrought in her as he forced his shaft into her slick tightness. She knew this was wicked, that she should stop him, but she was lost to the waves of sensation overwhelming her, sucking her into a spiralling darkness until she was incoherent of all thought. Her innocent body squirmed on the hard length of him, melting around the exquisite friction of him sliding up inside of her.

Her eyes were locked on the sight of Beth rolling beneath Father Mathews, his weight on his shoulders, his cheeks clenching as he worked himself between her splayed thighs.

"Don't…move," Lukas groaned against her ear as her delicious wiggling almost cracked his tight control. He stilled his thick length inside of her as his hand slid down over the gentle swell of her belly into the thatch of soft curls.

She moaned as his fingers found her, stroked and tormented her until she could fight the sensations no longer, waves of pleasure washing over her as she shuddered on the blunt head of his shaft. Her tight walls squeezed the tip of him as she clenched and unclenched around him as she pulsed with ecstasy, her head thrown back against his shoulder, her whole body arching as she exploded around him.

Her soft cries where like kisses to his ears as she climaxed sweetly around him, and it took all of his willpower not to ram into her like an animal, plowing her belly until he burst inside of her, filling her with his seed.

He drew out of her and stumbled back, taking deep laborious breaths as he fought for control. He squeezed his eyes shut to block out the delicious sight of her, but the scent of her drove him wild.

"Go," he ground out harshly, trying to ignore his tight heavy shaft pulsing with need. "Go now, before I can no longer resist the lure of your sweet body and take what it is you seek to deny me."

Only when he could no longer hear the crunch of leaves beneath her feet did his hand grip his shaft, jerking on its straining length until climax shook his arching body, his seed coating the earth at his feet.

Lukas shuddered in his hand, his thoughts full of the wanton innocent he had let escape him.

He knew then that he would stop at nothing to have her. He had turned a blind eye to his brother's ways, feeling guilt over being the first born, inheriting their fathers' estates and titles, and his brother nothing. Yet he would not allow his brother this.

***

Let me know if you want to see this story continued or not.

And a big thanks to Cantdog and Marsipanne for all your help.