The NSYNC Concert Ch. 1

Story Info
Fan gets lucky backstage at an NSYNC concert.
1.3k words
3.41
29.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was July 13th and I was standing in 13th row at the NSYNC concert. Fans were screaming as the 5 hot guys strutted their stuff on the stage. I was enjoying myself...watching their tight young bodies move around. I couldn't help but notice I was getting a little wet. The concert ended about 30 minutes later and everybody started flocking out of the stadium. Thinking that I knew a better way out of the stadium I went a different way than the heard of people. I found myself in a hallway covered in tile and the echoing of all the people filled the hall.

After walking around aimlessly for a while I decided to try one of the doors. I opened it and looked around. The sound of running water filled the room. Wondering what it was I turned the corner to find a naked Lance Bass taking a shower. Half freaked out and half extremely excited I decided to turn around and leave. I was about halfway from turning around to find a sweaty JC Chasez standing right in front of me.

I gave a half smile and kinda tried to avoid looking him in the eyes. "What are you doin' in here?" He asked seeming kinda out of breath from the performance. "ummmm....ummmm.." I stuttered for the word to come out of my mouth, "well I was looking for a ways out of the stadium and kinda wandered in here." I felt my face turn red as he looked me up and down. "Well maybe you can stay for a little while." He said.

When the rest of the guys showed up we all sat out on the couch in the living room. We talked for a while and I couldn't seem to help myself from wondering what the all looked like with out their tight jeans on. While in the middle of one of these thoughts I feel a hand rubbing my inner thigh. I look down and find the sexy Mr. Joey Fatone slowly pulling up my mini skirt to reveal my thong underwear. He pushed the string to the side and started to rub my clit. I let out a soft moan as Joey, somewhat secretly, rubbed my clit. Our conversation lasted a little longer as my cunt dripped from the finger that was gently rubbing my clit.

I felt my whole body get goose bumps as Justin Timberlake came over and picked me up. Gently. And placed me on the floor to where my back was on the couch. Then Joey took position on my pussy and started lapping it furiously with his long tongue as the rest of the guys were either jacking off or rubbing themselves through their pants. I close my eyes and let out a moan while Joey's tongue starts darting in and out of my wet cunt. As my first orgasm ripped through my body I felt Joeys warm mouth leave my pussy as he stands up and pulls out his 7 inch thick cock and puts it in front of my face. face fucking me until he blew his hot load down my throat.

I sat on the floor legs spread wide and face covered in the cum I hadn't manage to swallow from Joeys monstrous load. not 3 seconds later after my orgasm finally subsided Chris stuck the purple head of his 7 1/2 cock in my face. Getting wet again I opened my mouth and invited the velvet head into my mouth. Chris let out a moan of ecstasy as he slid to the back of my throat. I was so bust focusing on pleasing Mr. Chris Kirkpatrick that I didn't notice Lance getting up. While deep-throating Chris's cock I felt warm hands cupping my breasts together. I looked out of the corner of my eyes to see Lance. When I realized what he was trying to do I took my hands and held my tits together for him as Chris fucked my face more rapidly.

I felt Lance slowly start to slide his 8 incher between my tits. Chris, who was obviously watching, had seen too much and couldn't hold it back anymore and I felt his cock twitch and then tighten as his tangy jizz filled my mouth. He quickly collapsed to the floor as Lance fucked my tits. He was obviously enjoying his moment and taking it nice and slow. Chris's cock was quickly replaced by JC's as I took the head of his thin 8 1/2 incher in my mouth he said, "That's it suck my rod till its nice and wet 'cause its goin' up that tight little ass of yours." With that dirty talk Lance quickened up the pace and fucket my sore tits harder.

I quickly took care of JC's cock gettin' it nice and wet as he went in front of me and positioned himself in from of me. I felt his cock head push against my virgin little ass hole. I let out a soft moan as he shoved the head of his cock in. I moaned loudly in pleasure and in pain as Lance prick twitched and spurted all his spunk on my 36C tits. Catching his breath he slid off of me to the floor.

JC slowly slid more of his prick in my ass until I could feel his balls touch my skin. I screamed in pain as he slowly as if not trying to hurt me pulled out and pushed back in. After a few strokes I got use to the feeling of having his huge cock in my as and started enjoying in. I started moaning in pleasure more than pain and with that JC picked up the pace. I felt my second orgasm wash over me as I went into a total black out. My ass started squeezing his cock as my pussy spasmed. He let out a loud grunt and I felt his warm seed spill into my ass. As his prick shrunk and slid out of my ass it left a trail of cum behind. As if to thank me, after he has caught his breath he leaned in and kissed me passionately and he was gone.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes and opened them when I saw the sexy Justin Timberlake slowly licking my pussy getting it wet again. I let out a soft moan as my hand ran through his soft curls on his head. After a few minutes of getting me wet he pulled out his 9 inch cock! It was hard and thick and he quickly positioned himself with his cock lightly pushed up against my pussy. He slowly slid it in as we both moaned in unison. Him moaning from my tightness and I moaning from his HUGE prick. He took it slow the first few minutes slowly pushing in and out of my dripping cunt. Then started picking up the pace. I felt his cock fill up my walls as I felt orgasm after orgasm rush through my body. I went into my last roaring orgasm and my pussy clamped on his pecker like a vice. I felt hick cock tightened as he spewed his jizz all in my pussy. He fell to the side of me and we feel asleep.

I woke up and nobody was in the room. I was all sticky and sore from last nights adventure as I read the note that was taped on the door....it read

"Thanks for last night. Feel free to take a shower and hope to see you next time we are in town-NSYNC"

As I slipped into the shower and cleaned off all the sweat and cum I started thinking about the night before and knew from now on every NSYNC concert I was gonna take a different way home.