The Nude Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Slowly and carefully, she began to move her face back and forth, reveling in the delightful way her lips were being stretched and her mouth was being stuffed. The blow job was at least as terrific for George and, within a minute of his cock being in Ashley's warm, wet cavern of bliss, his body was squirming and he was moaning from the extreme pleasure.

As they had all anticipated, everybody on the bed was experiencing tremendous oral fun. The two men pleasuring Ashley's luscious breasts had never felt anything as fabulous as the precious pair of globes. Her nipples were fully erect, so hard their mouths could feel the tiny ridges and the pebbly texture of her areolae as their agile tongues caressed the dark pink nubbins. As if at a signal, either of them drew a lovely mound into his mouth and started sucking.

Of all the men there that evening, the one having the greatest time was probably Steve, whose face was buried in the most outstanding pussy he had ever seen or smelled. Seconds after he started, it was also the most outstanding he had ever licked. He saw on the insides of Ashley's thighs how her juices had been trickling from her pussy and his tongue started there, slowly lapping up the dried nectar as he licked all the way up to her crotch.

Partly because of her required celibacy for the previous week and partly because she was surrounded by four of the most handsome men she had ever seen, Ashley was getting some of the best sex in her life. Everything about it was fabulous. The two men sucking her breasts were simultaneously licking her very sensitive nipples and she could feel immense pleasure coursing through her body from those two points. The cock in her mouth was exactly the right size to fill her but not so big she couldn't manipulate it with her tongue as she slowly moved her face back and forth.

But the best of all was what Steve's talented tongue was doing for her pussy. After lapping up all the juices that had flowed out, he had started slowly licking upward on one of her outer lips. Shivers of joy rippled through her body and Ashley's squirming evolved into writhing. He paused briefly when he reached her soft, ivory Mount of Venus and kissed her there. Seconds later, she felt his tongue as it started fondling her other outer lip.

"This is even better than I expected," Steven thought as his mouth slowly meandered up the second lip.

The smooth skin felt like a satin pillow that had been left out in the sun, but vibrant and alive. As he licked her there, her responses became more pronounced. Ashley's hips started swiveling under him, thrusting her legs out and back past his head like a lovely pair of creamy pistons. Her moans of bliss were louder too, and he knew she was getting close to the point where she would soon climax.

But he wasn't ready for that yet. Steve was having too much fun to have the gorgeous woman come, and he was aware that, within limits, an orgasm was better for her and for him if it was delayed until she was at the very peak of her arousal. This time, when he reached her Mount of Venus and kissed the soft hillock, he raised his head briefly and observed that her clit had almost pushed its way out from behind its protective covering. Smiling to himself, his tongue cleaned off all the fresh nectar that Ashley had just secreted and started licking her between a pair of inner and outer lips.

Moving slowly, his tongue traveled upward until it reached the point where the two lips are close together and he tilted his head to probe into the seam between them. The sensation he was receiving was one of the most thrilling of his sexual life. Her outer lip was firm and slick with her juices, and Ashley's inner one was soft and puffy from her arousal. Once again, he licked upward to her mons and kissed her but, before starting back below her dripping pink hole, he delicately drew his tongue over the remnants of her clit hood. As expected, her movements became even more frenetic than they had already been, with her pussy ramming up against his mouth.

The aroused bachelorette wasn't the only one who was almost ready to come. George's cock had started throbbing inside her mouth and she knew his climax was imminent. Not wanting his semen to shoot straight down into her belly, cheating her out of the texture and flavor, she shortened her strokes, as well as sucking faster, until she was no longer giving him deep throat

It wasn't easy to do, with her body thrashing around on the bed from the oral pleasure she was receiving in three places, but Ashley managed to keep her mouth under control. When she felt George's cock jerking, she stopped sucking and felt and tasted a gusher of cum flooding her tongue. It was delicious, but she knew there was more and resumed sucking until two more big gobs of his semen had joined the first. She swirled this tasty treat around inside her mouth, savoring the flavor and texture, until she let everything slip down her throat.

She still wasn't done, and Ashley milked the softening shaft of all the juices still inside. Once the contents were inside her mouth, she took George's cock back out, placed her right thumb at the base, directly in front of his scrotum, and her fingers on the other side. She brought her hand toward her mouth, squeezing out everything still in the shaft until she had it all. This second mouthful was treated as the first had been, and Ashley finished by licking off everything from the outside of the cock that had given her so much joy.

Being through sucking off George, she turned her full attention to the man who, by that time, was through licking between her other inner and outer lips. "I need to come! Steve," she urged him. "Suck my clit and make me come!"

He was more than happy to do what she said, because he knew the sexy girl was already thrashing about the bed and at the peak of her excitement. With his tongue, he pushed the last fold of her clit hood out of the way and drew into his mouth the succulent little cutie it had been sheltering. His lips formed a seal at the base of the precious morsel and his tongue started to fondle her as he began to suck at the same pace as Ashley was jamming her pussy against his face.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out in her lust. "Right there! Suck me there! Oh, god! I'm coming!"

The waves of pleasure that had been steadily washing over her body became a tsunami of joy. Ashley cried out ecstatically; she clamped her thighs onto Steve's head and grabbed handfuls of his hair to keep his mouth where she wanted it. Her legs swung wildly from side to side while her needy pussy seemed to be trying to wrap itself around up his face.

"Suck my clit!" she demanded. "Keep sucking me!"

He had no intention of not doing what she wanted. As much fun as it had been to eat her pussy, having Ashley come against his face was infinitely more. Her wild pitching and tossing all over the bed actually dislodged Mike and Justin from her breasts, but Steve kept his tight grip on her thighs and held her clit securely in his mouth for as long as she was in the throes of her climax.

When Ashley came, all her muscles clenched and she jammed her pussy up into the face of the man who had been so instrumental in bring about that glorious event. After her tremendous orgasm, her legs released Steve's head but remained draped over his shoulders and she relaxed completely, with arms sprawled out at her sides. He backed away slightly before moving in close again, burying his face in her crotch and feasting on the fresh nectar on her legs, pussy lips and belly. However, the juices from the dripping pink hole that had been their source were left in place. He urgently needed to fuck, and they would be needed for their natural function of lubrication.

He moved away, letting her legs flop onto the mattress, got to his knees and began to move toward her pussy, his right hand holding his cock to guide it. Ashley saw him and put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"I want that great big dick in my pussy, but I want to get on top." As she spoke, she started to move to the side.

That was fine with Steve, because he relished the idea of having her on top when they fucked. The cowgirl position would provide him with the visual delight of watching her lovely breasts as they swayed and bounced above him. In the female superior position, he would be able to caress her voluptuous body with the soft, silky skin. Eagerly, he moved aside and lay back down on the warm place she had just vacated, holding his cock upright in readiness. Ashley went to the dresser, took an extra-large condom from the pile there and returned to the bed.

She smiled gleefully when she saw the big erection pointing at the ceiling. On her knees, Ashley slowly approached until she reached out to place the latex disk against the tip of the rigid organ and roll it into place directly below the orifice that yearned for it. Ashley raised her body slightly and lowered it until the end of Steven's cock was at the entrance, paused, and lowered herself farther until the head wedged into her pussy. Both happy persons sighed in lustful delight at this partial engulfing.

Following a brief pause, she lowered her body farther and the first inch of the thick giver of joy squeezed inside her. Ashley sighed, paused, and lowered herself more. She continued moving like that, engulfing the rigid cock in small increments, until its length was cramming her full. Instead of raising her body back up, however, she leaned forward and reached back to spread her ass cheeks as she grinned lasciviously at Justin, who was kneeling beside her with his cock as hard as the one already inside her pussy.

"Your turn now, Justin. Get the lube off the dresser and stick that big, hard thing right up my ass."

However, the young man was surprisingly reluctant to do what the naked beauty wanted. "You're beautiful," he said. "But what you're asking for is kind of gross."

Mentally, Ashley crossed Justin's name off her list, but didn't tell him. He would learn of his elimination at the next Rose Ceremony. Instead, she invited him to do something that would be more to his liking.

"Okay, come up here by my face then, and I'll give you head."

This was far more acceptable to the rather finicky man, and he accepted her invitation. After his great climax and filling Ashley's mouth with his cum, George would need some time to recover, but Mike was ready and agreeable. He went to the dresser and returned with the bottle of Aqualube he would need, as well as a damp towel from the bathroom. When he returned, Ashley was still holding her cheeks apart and awaiting her preparation.

He did not have a condom. All the participants had been carefully screened for AIDS and any kind of STD, and Ashley had been using birth control pills since she was a teenager. When being fucked in her pussy, she would use a condom for a different reason, one that would be much less relevant for her ass. Her partner started his preparation by covering his cock with the lubricant and reaching his other hand between Ashley's alluring hemispheres to pry open the cute pink rosebud where his cock would momentarily be.

Holding open the small hole, he inserted the middle finger of the same hand as he had used to spread the lubricant on his cock. Ashley quivered in joy as she felt the long digit with its covering of lubricant being poked into her ass. Encouraging Mike, she wiggled her luscious bottom and pulled her cheeks slightly wider apart. Huge waves of pleasure rippled through her body, as the complete length of his finger was eased into her and moved back and forth. It felt fabulous, but the knowledge that it was just a small sample of the carnal delight she would soon be feeling made the sensations even more glorious.

With the bachelorette's ass ready, the man moved farther up on her sexy form and rubbed the end of his cock in the oily hole, creating a tiny depression. He gave a firm thrust forward and the head wedged its way inside, eliciting a moan of bliss from Ashley. When Steven felt the other cock plowing into the ass of the hot woman between them, he placed his hands on her hips and withdraw his erection to allow the other man to achieve full penetration. This was the kind of consideration that would help Ashley decide when it came time to hand out the next group of roses.

Mike continued burrowing his cock more deeply into her lovely ass until its entire length was inside and his pubic hair was tickling the damask insides of her cheeks. He remained like that until he felt Steven's hard shaft slowly plunging into Ashley's adorable other pink hole and withdrew his the same pace. The two men started alternating cramming the gorgeous filling in their girl sandwich until they and she had set up a rhythm and it was time for her to add another component to her erotic experience.

Justin was waiting for his chance to join in the action, and he was elated when Ashley smiled over at him, spread her lips far apart and extended her tongue. With great alacrity, he moved in closer to her face and rested the head of his cock on the waiting wet platform so Ashley could pull it the rest of the way into her mouth.

For a few seconds, she relished the feel of the thick, hard cylinder stretching her lips and filling her mouth, until she started moving her face forward and back, while her tongue caressed its length. After two strokes like that, the actions of her mouth matched the pace of the other two cocks as they alternated surging in and out of her two lower pleasure holes. Once again, Ashley gave deep throat, with Justin's cock entering her so deeply her lips were tickled by his curly, dark pubic hair.

The three men and the deliriously happy woman continued in that way for a long time, with nobody saying anything. Her mouth was full so she couldn't speak, and none of the men had anything to say anyhow. The only noises were the subdued murmurs and groans and sighs from the fabulous delights they were all sharing, and the soft squeaking of the frame and springs of the king-sized bed.

They were all having too much fun for anybody to want to come too soon but, after a long period of the rhythmic movements Ashley felt the cock in her mouth start to throb. She knew what that meant, so she tightened her lips to keep any of Justin's cum from spilling out between her lips and shortened her stroking to increase that part of the tempo. Justin shifted his weight too, but let the avid woman keep sucking him off at her own pace, an action for which she felt a quick burst of happy gratitude. The other two men kept plowing their cocks in and out of her like a set of pistons in a well-oiled machine.

Still nobody said anything, except for Justin's loud gasp of joy as he pumped a gob of his semen into the mouth that had earned it. She paused, but only very briefly as the salty treat gushed over her well-placed tongue, before her lips resumed sucking, and Ashley was rewarded by two more bursts of cum. Removing Justin's cock from her mouth, she treated it as she had done with George's bigger organ a short while earlier.

Ashley twisted her body around to look at Mike and turned back to look down at Steve. "Keep fucking me like that," she told them. "But make it slow; we're in no rush."

The man under her was able to do what she wanted. His climax was building and he would be coming eventually, but he expected to wait until Ashley had reached her orgasm. However, that was not so for Mike, who was fucking a tighter hole and knew he was on the verge of an eruption. He slowed his thrusts into the tight, oily ass under his body, but that did little good. His eruption bubbled up from deep inside his groin like a fountain, and he started fucking faster until it erupted. He still didn't stop, but kept pounding away at the same precious tight place until two more big bursts of his juices spurted into the hotty's ass, and he was done.

Ashley was disappointed in what she considered to be a premature ejaculation, but knew it couldn't have been helped. Even so, on her mental list, Mike joined Justin in having a line drawn through his name. With so many outstanding men from whom to choose, she had neither the need nor the wish to keep one who did not live up to her very high standards. Without saying anything to the man who had just disappointed her, she felt his hands press against her hips as he carefully pulled his cock from her ass. He gazed raptly on the adorable place he had just fucked and actually felt his cock growing harder, although not hard enough, at the sight of his cum, mixed with the liquefied Aqualube, trickling out onto the lovely white thighs in front of him.

Ashley said nothing to Mike about that disappointment or about his disappearance from the list of contenders. She just slipped her hands under Steven's upper arms and shifted her body slightly so his cock would be massaging her clit when she moved forward and again when her body glided back to envelop the stiff shaft. She moaned, reveling in the first few thrusts in that position, but then she felt a different pair of hands cupping her ass cheeks. Again, she twisted her body back to see what was happening. This time, she was quite gratified to see that George had fully regained his virility. He was kneeling on the bed and grinning lasciviously at her while gripping his rigid cock in his right hand, apparently prepared to penetrate what had become a vacant place.

She smiled back at him and reached around with both hands to spread herself for his pending insertion. Before starting to impale her, he looked at her ass and saw there was enough lube still there to accommodate his cock and that no more than a minimum of stretching would be needed, for him to ease his entire shaft into where she obviously wanted it. He moved over to kneel between her thighs, used the fingers and thumb of his other hand to pry her open farther and leaned in more closely.

George easily slipped the end of his cock in the waiting hole and gave a firm shove. The head wedged its way into Ashley's needy ass and evoked a sigh of delight. With the next push, almost two more inches of hard cock crowded its way inside her, and he no longer needed to guide it. Wanting to get every fraction of an inch of the hard flesh buried inside her ass, Ashley continued holding her luscious cheeks spread.

"Oh, god, that feels good. Give me all of it," she begged him.

George really needed no urging, because he wanted nothing more than to glide his stiff cock between the perfect hemispheres into Ashley's precious rosebud. Over and over, he drove forward until every stroke was crushing his pubic hair against the silky insides of her alluring cheeks and his balls were swinging against those of the other man. Having achieved full penetration of both holes, the two men who were the equivalent of the bread in the girl sandwich started alternating their deep plunges into her.

Steve withdrew his cock first, paused, and started easing it back into Ashley's pussy. When he felt the other man's long, thick organ as it burrowed into their partner, George slowly pulled his most of the way out of her ass and, when Steven had completely stuffed her and was drawing back, he plowed it into her again. The bachelorette cried out joyfully when the slow thrust from one man made the other man's cock massage her clit. Impatiently, she began ramming back to meet each surge into her ass or pussy. The three horny people still active on the bed continued like that, with Ashley pleading with the men to keep fucking her, while her movements became wilder by the second.

She was no longer supporting any of her weight on her forearms and knees; Steve was doing all that. Ashley's arms were waving about and her legs were flexing like those of a swimming frog. As her arousal mounted, bringing her closer to a monumental finish, her whole body thrashed between the two men and she was sobbing and whimpering of her exquisite pleasure and the need to come. The man on the top was in a similar state but he wanted the sexy bachelorette to reach her apex before he did.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers