The Nude Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out loudly and ecstatically as her thunderous climax started to inundate her. Ashley's arms and legs all waved franticly as her body thrashed between the two men, but they kept her from throwing herself and them off the bed. George held tightly to her shoulders as he pounded his cock in and out of her ass and Steve's hands on her hips kept her safely in place as he prepared to match the tremendous orgasm she was about to experience. When it struck, it overwhelmed her body, with all her muscles clenching and releasing. When that great eruption ended, she completely relaxed and sprawled on top of her partner, who was about to replicate her.

"Oh! Oh, god" he gasped as his climax exploded. It felt almost as if his guts were gushing out through his cock, but he kept ramming it in and out of Ashley's pussy until he had ejaculated four times and knew he was done.

The edge had been taken off George's horniness when the young sexpot sucked him off earlier, but her tight hole and her soft ass cheeks and thighs had brought it back. He saw his partners had come and increased the speed of his thrusts into her ass until he also reached a glorious finale, pumping two big gobs of viscous fluid into her. All three of the happy people relaxed in a pile, because they knew the gang shag would continue until everybody was totally satisfied.

George was the first to move. With his cock softened, he carefully withdrew it from the lovely place where it had given and received so much fun. He grinned when he saw his cum gush out over Ashley's thighs and cheeks, and rolled off to lie on his side and watch the others unpile. The hotty who had been in the middle raised herself until Steven's cock flopped onto his thigh, spreading a trail of her juices, and lay on the side opposite George. They lay like that, in a row, while they rested and caught their breaths.

Ashley knew what she wanted to do next. Much as she loves having her pussy eaten, there is another hole, nearby, which relishes the same kind of treatment. She also realized nobody would lick her there when she had her ass full of semen and Aqualube, but that would be solved by taking a shower with the four men and being carefully washed out before returning to bed for more of the carnal escapades that had been so fabulous already and still were not through. At her suggestion, everybody crowded into the large shower and, after washing and drying her and themselves, returned to the outsized bed for more of the fabulous adventure.

The next three group dates were much like the first one had been. Although Ashley was the sole arbiter over which men received roses and which were sent home, she was required to follow a schedule. The producers wanted the final show, the one where she accepted the proposal of one of her suitors, to happen during Sweeps Week. They were aware their nude bachelorette was having the best carnal adventures of her life, and might have preferred to continue being the center of her mattress gymnastics indefinitely, but they had sponsors who had to be satisfied. Therefore, they had the rules and limitations, to which she had agreed before starting her stint on the reality show.

Following the last of the four-man group dates, Ashley and all 16 of the men, none of them wearing a stitch of clothing, met in the salon to hold the Rose Ceremony. George and Steve were the first men to be offered the blossoms, and they eagerly accepted. Mike and Justin were there, but they were not given roses and left the next day. Six other men were offered flowers and accepted them, meaning a total of eight men would make it to the next series of group dates.

As those that had just been completed, this series would be in groups of four but, this time, the nude Bachelorette arranged to have her favorites so far, George and Steve, in different groups. She hadn't made up her mind yet, but it appeared those two would continue on to the point where she would meet their families in the event that would precede the final Rose Ceremony.

In response to an urgent request from the producers of the show immediately following the final group date, Ashley withheld offers of roses from six of the remaining men, thereby eliminating them from any further competition and leaving George and Steve. The following week was Sweeps Week and the sponsors of the show wanted to bring things to a conclusion. The latter's family was the first one she would meet, and this would be one of the final episodes of the reality show for 2017.

On the agreed upon date, she and Steven rode in the limousine to the suburban home of his parents. Ashley did not know what to expect, but she did know technicians were already there and had set up the cameras and lighting equipment. When the door was open, Steve's mother, Wilma, welcomed her with a kiss on the cheek and the greeting of his father, Fred, was a handshake. She had short brown hair and was wearing a flowery print dress, while he was bald, with a fringe of gray hair above his ears, and was attired in khaki pants and a brown plaid shirt.

All things considered, their introduction to her was rather less warm than Ashley had hoped for. Considering the way their son had introduced himself at their first encounter, she had been expecting a far more effusive display of affection, but she also realized they were in full view of anybody who might happen to be walking by their residence.

She and Steve entered and were directed into their house by their host and hostess to the place where the visit would occur. This was the parlor, and the technicians' lights were focused on a sofa with four cushions and a coffee table centered in front of it. On one end of the table was a pile of books and on the other end were some napkins, small plates, teacups, a teapot and trays covered with cookies and Ritz Crackers topped with what appeared to be small slices of cheese. The whole group was invited to sit and Wilma poured tea for their guest, her son, her husband and herself in that order.

"Help yourselves to the cookies and crackers," she invited Ashley and her family. With everybody seated and supplied with a plate of comestibles, Wilma picked up the book, which was a photo album, from the top of the pile. "This first album is full of pictures of Steven when he was just a little shaver," she advised her guest.

And so it was, starting with a copy of his birth certificate, followed by a second page listing his birth weight and giving similar details. The photographs themselves included the baby apparently being potty trained, getting his first haircut, lying under a Christmas tree lying on a bear skin rug and playing with a teddy bear as big as he was. There were many, many more, showing a baby boy as he grew up surrounded by a doting extended family.

The second album, like all the others, was filled with pictures of the same child, no longer a baby, and doing the multitude of things a little boy would be doing in the course of growing up in Suburbia. Before very long, the images all started seeming to run together in Ashley's mind, and she was glad when the viewing finally came to a conclusion and she, her son and the crew arose from the sofa and folding chairs. If she were to choose Steve in the ultimate Rose Ceremony, which seemed somewhat less likely now, she hoped at least some of the photo albums would have mysteriously vanished.

With the visit finally ended, after two hours that seemed more like 20, Ashley left, hoping to never again see a photo of the older couple with whom she had spent the last two hours. Steve wanted some quality time with his family, so she went back to her hotel room alone. A visit was scheduled with George and his family in a few days, once all the logistics had been worked out, and the sexually frustrated young woman hoped fervently it would be at least a little more interesting and erotic than the one just completed. Later that night, she was very glad she had brought Roger with her that day.

With everything in readiness, she and George knocked on the door to the modern condominium owned by his parents. To Ashley's happy surprise, it was opened by a very attractive woman, with soft blonde hair, who was attired in pink hot pants and a red tank top. She was expecting Ashley and George, and the greeting by the hot blonde woman was totally uninhibited, with her hands lightly squeezing the ass, clothed in a green miniskirt, of the woman at the door.

When she removed her tongue from the younger woman's mouth, George's mother introduced herself more formally. "Hello, my dear. You must be Ashley. My son has told us so much about you, and I hope most of it's true. My name is Jackie and this is my husband." She moved aside and the man she mentioned, who was wearing faded jeans and a Hawaiian shirt, stepped forward.

"Hello, Ashley. My name is Richard but most of my friends call me Dick. My girlfriends call me 'Big Dick." He grinned as he said that.

Because he was only of average size, Ashley believed she might know the reason for the nickname. She hoped to find out for sure before very long.

She and George entered the house and were directed by their host and hostess to the place where the visit would occur. On the way there, all four people removed their shoes. The goal was the master bedroom, where the lights were focused on a king-sized bed covered with a sheet and a scattering of pillows. A wooden dresser stood across from the foot of the bed and on its top were condoms, a big bottle of Aqualube and a strapon dildo.

"This should be more like it," Ashley thought as she smiled happily to herself.

As the four people hurried to the bed, Dick lingered behind and, when he had a chance, squeezed his hand through the waistband of Ashley's skirt and her panties. Once there, he slipped his fingers between the enchanting ass cheeks of his guest. Jackie had been just as active, and her hand had unzipped her son's pants and reached into his fly to fondle his rapidly stiffening cock.

Within seconds after reaching their destination, Ashley was lying on her side and Dick was tugging at her skirt. Once he had pulled it and her panties all the way off, she was hoping and expecting to learn exactly why he was called Big Dick. However, instead of going to the dresser to gather a condom and lube, she felt his body start to slide down toward the foot of the bed.

The next thing she felt was something wet and blunt at the base of her spine. Ashley knew what was about to start happening, and she wiggled her succulent ass in anticipation and in an invitation to continue. Slowly, Richard's tongue, for that's what it was, licked its way down the inside of one of her soft cheeks, around the curve of her shapely buttock and started up on the other side. His tongue meandered around her pink rosebud and back up to the place where he had started. Once there, his tongue slowly traveled down between the luscious cheeks until he was at the delicate pink hole itself, and he started moving his tongue back and forth and up and down and pressing his face in even more closely to the adorable object of his lust

Just when Ashley thought it couldn't get any better, she was proven wrong. She felt hands gently squeezing either of her breasts and, when she opened her eyes which were closed in bliss, saw blonde hair spread out over her upper body and felt a second tongue as it began to lap vigorously at her nipples. Even as she felt the exquisite pleasure that was rippling throughout her body, Ashley watched the blonde head as it advanced downward on her writhing form.

Seconds after reaching its goal, Jackie's tongue stopped and started caressing the dripping pussy she was lusting for, beginning with the fresh juice that Ashley had just produced. She started by licking all the nectar from the younger woman's thighs, crotch and both of her swollen lips. It was delicious to her, but she wanted something else too, so Jackie stopped what she was doing and raised her head.

"George, come here and fuck your mother's hot cunt," she told her son. "You know what I like."

He did, indeed, know. From her eating Ashley's delectable pussy, George's mother was in a high state of arousal, with her juices trickling down both thighs. Her son was just as horny, so he got onto his knees behind her and, while she was reaching back to spread her pussy lips for him, placed the head of is cock at the entrance. With one firm push, almost all his shaft burrowed into the place where it was wanted. The second thrust plunged his cock all the way in, until his pubic hair was tickling his mother's bare skin. In anticipation of the visit from the sexy young woman her son described, she had shaved herself clean earlier that day.

"Yes! Yes! Right there, she urged him, but that was all she said for a while, because her mouth was busy eating the lovely pink and white confection in front of her face.

Nobody else said anything either. George's parents had their faces plastered too firmly against their guest's precious ass and pussy to do any talking. Their son, with his hands gripping her luscious hips was far too preoccupied with fucking his very horny mother to say anything. Ashley was sobbing and moaning too blissfully for any intelligible speaking, while she rammed her ass and pussy against the faces of those who were licking her. All four of the happy people thrashed about on the bed as their climaxes mounted.

From the two tongues simultaneously licking her, Ashley was the first of the group to come. "Oh, my god!" she howled ecstatically, and her thighs clamped onto the sides of Jackie's head while her pussy rammed against the older woman's face.

George's mother clung even more tightly to the shapely thighs framing her face and kept the bachelorette's clit firmly inside her mouth while her agile tongue caressed the engorged sides and top. Ashley thrashed all over the bed and even dislodged Dick's face from her ass, but his wife continued doing what both women loved even more. Her finale, when it overwhelmed her, was a tremendous eruption, with every muscle of her body clenching, followed by their totally relaxing.

After that upheaval, Jackie's tongue licked all the fresh ambrosia from the young woman's pussy but left what was still in the pink hole that had just produced it. She could feel her own climax preparing to inundate her body and fucked back to meet her son's cock as it pounded into her pussy, massaging the underside of her clit. The flavor and thick texture of Ashley's delicious juices, combined with what the rigid cylinder was doing to that hottest of her hot spots, was enough to result in an explosion that saturated all her muscles and evoked a loud cry of joy.

"Oh, god! Oh god! I'm coming. Keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

George had no wish to stop fucking his mother and no thought of doing so. His own climax was preparing to erupt, and he could feel it bubbling up from deep within his body. He grunted once and felt like his guts were draining from his body as he came, filling his mother's pussy with cum. He wasn't through yet, and he knew it, so he continued pounding his cock into Mom's acquiescent pussy until he ejaculated twice more. Carefully, he pulled his cock from the place that had felt so good and smiled lewdly at the streams of his sticky white semen as they gushed down his mother's thighs.

Following Ashley's orgasm and her own, Jackie got off the bed and went to the dresser. When she returned, she had the strapon and was holding it in front of herself to show their guest what was available. Ashley stared at the dildo, comparing it to Roger, her own toy.

What Jackie had to share with her was a triangle of black leather with a thick, black strap leading from one of the upper corners to the other. Attached to the lower angle was another strap which ended in a loop, and the belt around the wearer's hips would pass through that loop. From the front of the leather triangle protruded a big plastic dildo with a wicked appearing clit spur, which would be enveloped by the other woman's pussy. The spur ended in a myriad of plastic fingers, and Ashley was eager to start experiencing their contact with her swollen clit. A matching toy extended up from the belt that would be under the wearer's crotch and would satisfy her pussy. The avid bachelorette rolled onto her back and spread her pussy lips as she waited for the new delight to be visited upon her.

While Jackie pulled the straps up around her hips, inserted the vertical dildo in her wet pussy and adjusted the toy, the men watched and waited their turn to join in the fun. Ashley was waiting too, but it didn't take very long for her and the other woman to get intimate. Jackie approached on her knees, placed the tip of the front dildo against the place that would be crammed and pushed forward. Tremendous bursts of joy gushed through both bodies as Ashley's wet pussy was stuffed full and the toy being driven into Jackie started massaging her sweetest spots.

With one more hard thrust, the dildo plunged into Ashley, giving her greater sensations than anything she could remember. The entire length of the toy was lined with pleasure bumps in the shapes of stars and triangles and they immediately started doing the job for which they were designed. Bolts of delight shot through her body from dozens of spots, some of which she didn't even know she had. The women lay like that, either of them reveling in the incredible performance of the matching toys.

The men got busy too. From many years of experience Big Dick knew his big dick was exactly what his wife wanted in her ass and he went to the dresser to fetch the bottle of Aqualube. After covering his cock, he lubed up his wife the way she would need, smiling to himself at the way her ass squirmed when his finger was inserted and moved around to spread the oily liquid. As soon as he was done and had withdrawn the digit, she reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks to accommodate the big, thick cock she knew was about to be eased into her.

Holding his erection with one hand and using the forefinger and thumb of the other to pry apart the edges of her puckered hole, Dick pressed the tip of his cock against the place where it was badly wanted. With a firm but gentle push, the thick head wedged into the small hole that was being held open. Seconds later, a second push drove almost an inch of his shaft into his wife's ass. Jackie was writhing with excitement and arousal and anticipation, and spread the edges as far apart as she could, wanting the whole thing inside her.

After a long series of deep, slow strokes, that was what she had. Dick's cock was all the way up her ass until his pubic hair was tickling the soft Damask skin of the insides of her cheeks. They lay like that for a few minutes, everybody in the pile of flesh relishing the sexual joy they were sharing, until they started the slow, deep fucking all of them loved.

Within a few seconds, they had established a rhythm. Big Dick would drive his big dick into his wife's ass, while she fucked back, taking every inch of the huge tool. When she did that, her dildo was pulled most of the way out of Ashley's clutching pussy, massaging her with the cleverly designed pleasure bumps. After a pause of no more than a few seconds, the dildo would ram all the way back into the place where it had been missed, sending ecstasy sweeping through the body of the bachelorette. Richard would draw back for these plunges but only for a few seconds before he plowed his cock back into the tight rear hole that felt so good. The clit spurs had not been put to use yet, but everybody on the bed was having a terrific time anyhow

Everybody but George, that is. Fucking his mother had been great, but he was horny again, and wanted to rejoin the fun that was happening on his parents' bed. Ashley wanted him to get involved too and she invited him to come up and kneel beside her face. As he did, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue so he would be able to rest his cock on it. He was still wearing his condom and he started to peel it off.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers