The Nude Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Ashley stopped him. "Leave the rubber on," she said. She knew it was covered with the juices secreted by his mother's pussy and she wanted to lick them all off.

George had no objection to that. He leaned toward her while Ashley moved her face forward until she had engulfed the latex-covered organ. It was not fully erect, but she knew her mouth would soon rectify that lack. With her lips and tongue she cleaned off every drop of Jackie's delicious nectar, then moved her face away again.

He knew what she wanted him to do next, so George peeled off the condom and put the head of his cock, fully erect by then, back on Ashley's extended tongue, to be drawn into the mouth that lusted for its presence. While continuing to fuck back in response to the long, deep strokes of Jackie's strapon, she took the thick, hard shaft all the way into her mouth, so deeply the pubic hair was tickling her lips and nose. Matching the pace being set by Jackie and Dick, she sucked the rigid cylinder in and out of her mouth, murmuring softly at the waves of pleasure rippling through her delighted body.

The cameraman and lighting technicians were still on duty, and they stoically watched the carousing of the four people on the bed until their allotted two hours ended. Although they might have liked to stay and watch the incredibly erotic display, they had to turn in the videotape for editing, so they packed up their equipment and showed themselves out. None of those on the bed missed them; they were too involved with what they were doing, especially Jackie and Ashley, both of whom knew they almost ready to come.

The older woman reached between the writhing bodies and adjusted the clit spurs so, with the next thrust, both sets of fingers raked the highly sensitive places they were designed to please. Ashley let out a gasp of excitement at this new delight, and her body became even more active. Her hips swiveled wildly under Jackie while her legs started pistoning back and forth past the other woman's body. The blonde wielding the strapon also started thrashing all over the bed. The dildo inside her had the same kind of molded bumps as the one buried in Ashley's pussy and it was having just as much of an effect. Dick clung to his wife's shoulders and enjoyed the wild ride as much as anybody, as his wife's frenetic movements almost pulled her ass from around his shaft.

Knowing she was seconds from a fabulous explosion, Ashley moved her mouth away from George's cock because she didn't want to bite down during her spasming. She turned to face the woman on top of her and wrapped her arms around the wildly yawing shoulders. As Jackie was being overwhelmed by her orgasm, the woman sharing her toy started to come also. Ashley bounced up and down on her ass and rocked from side to side during the throes of coming and, when her thunderous climax struck, clamped her arms and legs around her female partner.

The male of the group started to come too, clinging to his wife's shoulders and rocking his body from side to side to burrow his cock more deeply into her ass. When he came, Dick sighed and grunted and squirted a big gush of fluid into the tight hole he was fucking and continued plunging in and out. He ejaculated a second time and knew he was through, at least for a while, but made no move to pull his cock free.

George knew Ashley had finished coming and knew he was safe so he pushed his cock back into the place that had felt so good. She felt the intrusion into her mouth and resumed stoking between her lips and caressing the rigid organ with her tongue until the young man had filled her mouth with his cum. As she always did, Ashley made sure none of the gourmet treat was wasted and swirled it around in her mouth before swallowing every drop of his juices.

The sexual frolicking continued until the revelers on the king-sized bed had all come as much as they could or wanted to. They noticed then how all the technicians had completed their work and left, but were not concerned with their absence. With everybody exhausted but sated from a glorious afternoon of sex, George and Ashley rested before leaving for the hotel where they were quite chastely occupying different rooms.

Back at the studio, the editors were busily deciding what could and would be aired and what would not. Dull though it was, they had to include some footage of Ashley's visit with the parents of Steve. The cutting and pasting of the videotape of the other visit presented a different set of problems. There were so many views of the gorgeous, nude bachelorette, it was difficult for the editors to decide which to include and which would end up on the floor of the cutting room. They also had to consider what was the acceptable R rating and which were X and would have to be omitted.

It was difficult but not impossible. They stretched things a bit and included the scene of Jackie, her dildo at the ready, approaching the supine bachelorette who eagerly awaited it. They could not leave in scenes of cocks sliding in and out of Ashley's mouth, but they did include her face as she gazed adoringly at the wielders of those rigid organs. The editors were very glad to leave scenes of four thrashing bodies churning up the sheets, as long as no sexual penetration by anything, including a dildo, was visible. Once they had allowed enough room to intersperse commercials and enough time for the grand finale – the ultimate rose ceremony – they turned in the completed product.

The show that was probably the most anticipated in the history of television appeared during sweeps week, as planned, and was wildly successful. The most waited for and most watched minutes of the series, featuring the nude Ashley, occurred then. While America watched with 'bated breath, she offered the last rose to the equally unclad George. He accepted and immediately dropped to his knees.

"I will accept this beautiful rose from you, Ashley, my love. But will you accept me? Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

"Yes, I will," she replied, ending the reality show on that upbeat note and leaving some disappointment but mostly happiness.

Steve was disappointed, but not bitterly so. He had wooed and not won the heart of fair Ashley but, over the last few months, he had some of the greatest sex of his life. Maybe even more important. The producers, who were also responsible for The Bachelor, the sister show to the one that had just been completed, had spoken a few days earlier to him and George. Whoever did not win Ashley's heart would be offered the central role in that show, which would follow the same format as The Nude Bachelor. In other words, a short while from then, Steve would be reveling in some fabulous sex with 25 of the most enticing single women on the planet.

The producers were almost delirious with joy. Although panned by some critics and castigated by most blue-noses, every episode had been among the most successful in the history of reality television. The last episode drew the biggest audience ever and a legion of advertisers were already waving large checks at them in the hopes of signing up for the following year.

The sponsors were just as happy as the producers. Their sales had skyrocketed and the name recognition of some of them was many times higher than it ever been before the series. They were already anticipating future years of sponsoring The Nude Bachelorette.

George and Ashley may have been the happiest of all. They were hoping for many merry years together, although they were both well aware their romantic relationship was based on an unusual set of circumstances, and would need work on both their parts to made it last the way they hoped. With the fantastic sex as a base, including with his parents, they were more than willing to give it a try.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers