The Nude Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned and said, "Sit on the chair there and let me get undressed. I'll start my dancing on the next song; this one is nearly over. I want you to get everything that's coming to you."

Actually, she sat me on the floor in front of the chair and then stepped back to undress. When she was naked, she moved over to straddle my body and then pushed my head back onto the chair seat. Moving forward a little at a time, she grinned and worked her hips to the music. It wasn't very long until her sex was pressed tightly to my mouth and my tongue was working overtime in its hot, wet, tasty depths.

It didn't take her but a moment or two to come and she did gush right in my mouth when she did. I swallowed a couple of time and went back to working my tongue up inside her. How she kept quiet, I don't know. Her hips and stomach were jerking and jumping around so much that I had to hold onto her to keep in contact.

When that song ended, she suddenly stepped back and pulled at me. I moved up to sit on the chair and she turned around to fool with her cloths. About then the door opened and the guy from outside said, "Sir, you need to move your hat, it's blocking the security camera."

"Oh sure, sorry," I said as I stood up and grabbed my hat.

I grinned at Rita as I sat back down and wiped my mouth on my sleeve. She laughed and grinned back at me. When a song started, she moved closer to me and danced slowly and sensuously.

She moved closer yet and straddled my right leg, her right thigh rubbing against my crotch. She leaned in and let me suck on a nipple as she took my hands from my sides and placed them on her hips.

"You can touch anywhere except my sex. Only I can touch that." She moaned softly as my tongue flicked back and forth over her hard nipple.

"Oh, yes," she whispered softly, "You do that very well, not too hard and not too soft. You have a great tongue."

She moved back, taking the nipple away from me, danced a few steps back, and then turned. Bending over, she said, "Now, you can kiss and lick my ass like you wanted to earlier. Just don't lick my pussy, that's a no, no."

She grinned at me from between her legs, winked, and wiggled her ass from side to side. "Come and get it big boy," she added teasingly.

I licked and kissed both cheeks and then as the song ended, I took a lick right up the center of the deep cleft. She took a hissing breath as the tip of my tongue bumped over the pucker of her asshole and then she stepped forward and turned around.

"You do that so well," she whispered and then grinned.

"You have one beautiful ass, what can I say?" I replied with a grin of my own.

When the next song started, she moved forward and pushed my knees apart to kneel between them. "I can't touch your bare skin but I can touch your pants." She explained. "I just don't want to cause an accident, so let me know if I get to intense, shall we say."

She ran her hands over the outline of my hard manhood as I caressed her shoulders and upper back. After a few moments, she leaned forward and nibbled on the cloth. I could feel her hot breath and the scrapping of her teeth.

I groaned softly, slipped my hands under her to cup, and caress her breasts. Her nipples were like little rocks against my palms. She moaned softly and nibbled even harder, one of her hands disappearing from sight and I assumed it was on her sex. A loud hot groaning moan at my manhood, announced her orgasm. Along with the flexing of her beautiful ass.

As her orgasm subsided, she sat back and then chuckled as she showed me her hand. It was all wet and shiny. "May I?" I asked as I reached for her hand.

She let me take it and then gasped softly as I sucked on first one finger and then another. When I licked her palm, savoring the flavor of her there, she pulled the hand away and whispered hoarsely, "If you're not careful, I'm going to come again."

She blew out a noisy breath and stood up. She looked down at her sex and inner thighs then grinned at me. "Well, you sure outdid yourself this time. I won't need a rag, I'm going to need a mop."

"My pleasure Ma'am, my pure pleasure," I said with a fake, exaggerated country accent.

She laughed and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. Then she hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You need to wash your face, you taste just like me."

I laughed and hugged her back. "Yeah, I know," I said. "Now, grab your clothes and let's get out of here. You need a mop and I need a beer chaser." She laughed and led me out to the main room.

At the table, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you, I needed that and I've never come so hard in my life. I owe you big time and I'm going to pay you back in spades. Now, you sit here and relax, I'll be right back. That is if my legs will carry me all the way there and back." She winked and kissed me again.

*****

Rita came back dressed in baggy jeans and a sloppy t-shirt, carrying an overnight bag. She grinned at me and leaned over to kiss my cheek and asked, "How are you doing, cowboy?"

"Not too bad, except for this persistent problem that won't go away," I said softly with a chuckle.

She laughed and sat down next to me. Leaning close and running her hand over my semi hard manhood, she asked in a whisper, "Then how are you going to leave? I'm ready to go. We can't leave together though. I'll have to meet you at the little store on the corner."

"What about all this beer? We only drank three out of a twelve pack. I hadn't planned on meeting anyone special." I asked.

"Well, you did," she whispered with a laugh. "I'll take care of it. I'll have my friend, bag it up, and slip it to me out the back door."

I chuckled and said, "That takes care of the little problem. Now, about the bigger one?"

She grinned and whispered, "Just follow me to the beer counter by the door and then take the exit. It's dark over there and maybe no one will notice."

"That just leaves the well lit lobby and parking lot," I whispered and then grinned as I added, "What the hell, if anyone sees me, then they will just have to. I guess it could come under the heading of advertising for this place."

She laughed and stood up. "Come on, follow me, but not to close. I want to do a little advertising of my own. A couple of the other girls are asking questions about you as it is. They have sharp eyes for shiny things and or large bulges in levies."

I laughed, stood up, and followed her. She had been rubbing and squeezing me the whole time we were talking. My hard-on was back with a vengeance. What the hell, I was only human after all and a hard-on is a man's best friend. Fuck, what they say about the dog.

*****

After I met her at the store, she drove across the street and parked in a small strip mall. We transferred her bag and the beer to my truck and headed back toward town. A few miles down the road, she directed me to a small motel. I got us a room and a few minutes later, we were inside.

We had brought nothing in but her bag and as soon as the door closed, she was in my arms, kissing me. I kissed her back and let my hands wander over her back and ass. She moaned softly as I gave her ass a gentle squeeze.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "We need to get out of these clothes and I mean, right now."

I grinned as I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up and off over her head. She laughed as she lifted her arms to let me. As soon as her shirt was out of the way, she reached out, ripped the snaps open on my shirt, and peeled it off me. I kicked out of my moccasins and scooped her up in my arms, carrying her over to the bed.

I dropped her there, pulled off her sandals, and reached up to unsnap her jeans. She laughed again as she helped me pull them down off her hips and then I grabbed them by the cuffs and pulled them all the way off. She now lay there on the bed totally nude.

"Just beautiful," I whispered as I unsnapped my jeans and pulled them off.

Her eyes dropped to my semi hard manhood and she grinned as she whispered, "Oh God, yes, that's a good word for it."

I climbed on the bed and lay down on top of her as her legs spread wide to either side of me. My manhood rested along the center of her slit and slowly slipped between the folds as I moved my hips back and forth slowly. She was rocking her hips up and back in perfect time with me. My dick was growing harder by the second.

By the time, I was fully aroused, she was moaning softly and then she shivered and whispered, "Fuck me, please fuck me. I'm about to come and I want to feel you inside me when I do."

I lifted my hips and moved down, feeling the head of my shaft, slipping along her slit to come to rest against her opening. I pressed gently forward against her tightness and then felt myself slowly sliding inside her hot, velvety sex.

She gave a loud yell and rammed her hips up, jamming me even deeper. This brought an even louder yell and she was bucking and hunching me so strongly that I nearly came out of her.

With another yell, her legs wrapped around my ass, pulling me even deeper. I could feel her inner muscles grabbing and releasing me, along with a series of hot floods as her orgasm rolled on. It felt like she was going to crush me at any second but there was nothing I could do about it. Her legs were locked around me in a death grip.

By the time her inner muscles were down to just a trembling rippling sensation around my dick, she eased up with her legs and sighed deeply. I realized then, that I was all tensed up, and let myself relax. When I did, I moved slightly inside her and she clamped down again like a vice around my shaft.

"Oh God, don't move, please don't move," she pleaded in a hoarse whisper.

I groaned softly and whispered, "Please don't crush me. God woman, are you always like this."

She shook her head slowly and whispered in a halting voice, "Not really, but this is the first time I've had intercourse with a man, since my husband died."

"I'm sorry," I whispered back and then asked, "How long ago was that?"

"About a year and a half," was her answer. "I've lived with my girlfriend and her husband since then. The club has been my only sexual outlet other than a few of the girls I know." She ended with a giggle.

"No wonder you're about to crush me and kept going boom, boom, boom," I said with a chuckle, which brought a responding crunch around my dick and another groan to my lips.

We lay there quietly for a long time and then she sighed deeply. "I think I'm starting to relax. You don't feel so much like a baseball bat anymore."

I think she started to chuckle but clamped down on it before she did. "I think I've bit off more than I can handle. You're half again as big as my husband was at his best."

"Just relax and don't worry, we have all the time in the world. Or at least I do, I'm through with my job here for the time being and have a couple of weeks off." I told her.

Her eyes flew open and she looked at me funny. "It's not going to take that long for us to get apart is it?" She asked.

I wasn't sure if she was serious or pulling my leg. "No, but...." I let the sentence die.

She grinned at me and then whispered, "I was joking with you. Give me a few more minutes to rest and relax and then I want you to fuck me with slow steady strokes. I promise I'll try not to mash you flat."

"Yeah, like you will really be able to keep that promise once you start to come again, and again, and again," I said with a chuckle.

She tensed up and gripped me as I did, but not nearly as bad as earlier. She whimpered softly and then whispered, "I'm not planning on letting you out of this room until we are both so tired and sore that we can't move. After a nice nap, I'm going to fuck you some more, when we wake up. If that beautiful hard-on goes away, I'll suck on it until it comes back. I might even let you fuck me in the ass."

She paused for a second and then grinned. "In fact that's exactly what I want you to end up doing, coming deep in my ass. I haven't had that happen since my wedding night. I hope you brought your Viagra."

"What Viagra?" I asked. "I don't use that stuff. I've never needed it. Although in your case, I might have to consider it, to keep up."

She looked at me for a second and whispered, "Oh shit."

When she did, I grinned back at her and took a long slow stroke almost all the way out and then back in. The head of my dick hit bottom before my hips met hers. She yelled and came just that quick. I held still and held on. It was one hell of a ride. Not nearly as bad as the first but great all the same.

*****

I thought she had fallen asleep, when suddenly she took a deep fluttery breath and whispered, "One stoke, one orgasm." She took another breath and went on, "I can see that this is going to take a while longer than I thought."

"Damn the bad luck," I whispered back with a grin.

Her eyes flew open and then she grinned as she saw mine. "You are such a tease," she whispered and rolled her hips slightly. She made a little whimpering sound but didn't go boom.

"How about if I make a little suggestion."

"And what would that be?" She asked.

"Why don't we roll over and let you on top. Then you can move as you want until you get used to things, shall we say."

"I love that idea, being on top was one of my all time favorites," she whispered. "But let's not try it together, I'd go boom big time if we did. I'm probably going to do it anyway when you pull out."

She didn't but it was touch and go for a second.

I rolled over and lay down beside her. "How long were you married?" I asked, making conversation.

"Eight and a half years. I was just sixteen when we got married." She looked over at me and smiled. "I'm twenty six now. How old are you?"

"Add thirty one years to that," I said softly.

"Fifty seven? Damn, you are an old fart, aren't you?" she said with a laugh.

"Young enough to fuck your brains out and make you like it," was my answer with a big grin.

She chuckled and sat up with a groan. "Uh, yeah, you may be right about that, but then again it ain't taking much to set me off."

I grinned and motioned to her as I said, "Well, climb your young little ass up here and ride the old pony. Let's see how long you can stay on without falling off or going boom."

She grinned back at me and whispered, "That sounds like a challenge to me."

Then she got a funny look on her face and leaned over to look closely at my manhood. "You're pierced!" She exclaimed.

"Well yes, I have been since I was around four or five." I told her.

"I've never seen a man pierced before. Nipples yes, but not a dick. Not that I've seen all that many, to really talk about."

She looked up at me and grinned. "I would have never guessed that someone like you would be pierced." She reached out her hand and flipped the three quarter inch long barbell up one way and then the other. "Hey, that's neat, I like it."

She got up to her knees and straddled my hips. Slowly she lowered her ass until her slit was once again pressed along my shaft. She rocked her hips slowly, moving her sex up and down along my shaft.

"Hmmm, now that I know it's there, I can feel it rubbing." She shifted her hips and resumed rubbing. Another shift and she gasped loudly, her hips jerking and then freezing.

"Oh yeah, it just did a double bump over my clit and I nearly came," she whispered breathily. She shifted again and rode me slowly, her eyes closed and a soft smile on her face.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest, a shiver ran along her body as her hips moved a little faster. After a moment, she opened her eyes and sighed. "A girl could have all the fun she wanted just rubbing up and down on this thing, but I want to feel you back inside me," she whispered softly as she lifted her hips and used her hand to raise my shaft up.

She rubbed it around her opening and grinned. "One thing for sure, I won't need any oil with you around. My dancing and stuff at the club, keeps me moist and horny but ever since I first saw you, I've been wetter than I can ever remember being."

She centered the flared head of my dick in her opening and applied her weight to it. I slipped inside her slowly until it was about halfway in. She shivered and whimpered the whole time.

She sat very still for a second or two and then started to move her hips back and forth slowly. Her sex was only moving back and forth along my shaft an inch or so, but she was slowly settling farther down on me.

When the head of my shaft touched her cervices, she froze again and moaned loudly, a shaking starting in her hips and moving along her body. She lifted her hips until I was just inside her and held still until her body calmed down.

My hands had rested on her hips this whole time. Now I caressed her sides and back. "I love to watch your face when you move on me," I whispered softly.

She grinned but didn't open her eyes.

"Books could be written about the play of emotions that flash across it," I added.

My hands moved up to cup and then gently squeeze her small breasts. She whimpered softly and slowly lowered her hips until I touched bottom again. Instead of stopping, she reversed directions and came back up.

At the top, she paused and then whimpered loudly as she lowered her hips again. I rolled her hard nipples between my thumb and forefingers, which made the whimpering even louder.

When she touched bottom this time, she groaned loudly and leaned forward to lie down on top of me. I hugged her tightly to me and heard her sigh deeply. After a time, she whispered, "You feel so good inside me and I can feel that barbell moving. It's like a focal point."

She sighed and rolled her hips from side to side slightly. "It wouldn't take much for me to come again and again but I'm not in a hurry anymore. I want to savor it now and let it build."

I grinned and kissed her hair. "You won't hear any complaints from me. The only thing is that I can't figure out why I haven't exploded. I have pretty good control most of the time but this is very unusual. I love the feelings of you, both inside and out."

She rolled her hips around again and then whispered, "I hadn't even thought about that. I've been too wrapped up in my own little world." She sat up slowly and shivered as her cervices pressed tightly to the head of my dick.

She lifted her hips slightly to ease the pressure and then grinned down at me. "Let's see if I can get the stuffing out of this thing or kill myself trying."

Then she lifted her hips almost all the way off me and then lowered them back down. She made a dozen strokes like this at a slow speed but the speed was increasing. As it got faster, the length of the stroke got shorter.

I went to lifting my hips a little, as she came down on each stroke. The first few times I did, it brought a loud gasp to her lips. Then it was a sharp soft grunting groan as her orgasm built a little higher.

She felt so very, very good as she fucked me but my orgasm wasn't building fast at all. I was enjoying myself far too much to worry about my own; it was hers that I was most interested in. It was building slowly this time and should be of earth shattering proportions by the time it peaked.

I lifted my hips a little higher each time she came down and the groaning grunt got louder and longer as she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest again. Her eyes were closed and a look of total abandon was written on her face.

Suddenly, I felt a hot wave wash down along my shaft and she gave a long drawn out, loud moaning yell as she came and sat down hard. I felt the head of my dick pressing hard against her cervices and then I felt something give and her ass finally settled to my hips.

Her eyes popped open wide, as did her mouth, and then there was an even hotter flood along my shaft. This, coupled with the pressure and heat around the head of my manhood, almost made me come right then and there.