The Nude Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

She yelled loudly and tried to get up but only succeeded in rocking herself back and forth, rubbing me around inside her, and forcing my dick even deeper. I had never felt anything like this in my life. I could feel her juices running down over my balls with a tickling sensation.

Finally, she made her legs work and raised herself up. She gave a loud yell as I felt the head of my dick come out of wherever it had been and then she collapsed on top of me, moaning softly, and breathing hard and heavy. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.

After a moment or two, she became quiet and slowly her breathing returned to normal. She was so still and quiet, that I figured she had fallen asleep. Then her eyelids fluttered open and she looked at me with a vague expression for a moment, before her eyes seemed to focus. When they did, she smiled shyly and then sighed deeply, her eyes closing again.

I was almost to the point of dozing off, when I heard Rita whisper, "I told you that I had bitten off more than I could handle."

I smiled as I kissed her on the forehead. "You sure seemed to be doing a fine job of handling it. That is until your legs gave out and you sat down. Then we went into unexplored territory," I whispered and then grinned.

"Boy, have you got that right. I was having one barnburner of an orgasm and then suddenly, I was on a completely new plain. There was a sharp pain and then I was riding a skyrocket, up, up, and away. I knew somewhere deep in the back of my mind that I needed to get up, but my body didn't want to work right. From then on, it was all sparkling lights and wave after wave of pleasure, so intense that it hurt. Then there was another sharp pain and I was floating somewhere far, far away." She told me in a rush.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead again. For a while, I just held her and rocked her gently. She snuggled up closer and sighed deeply, a sound of total satisfaction.

*****

I awoke sometime later, to a wonderful dream. Someone was sitting on my dick and slowly moving up and down as they rotated their hips slowly. I opened my eyes to see Rita grinning down at me as she moved over me.

"I woke up and wanted to try this again," she whispered breathily. "Anyway, you were the one that was supposed to go boom earlier, not me."

She chuckled as she hunched her hips quickly up and down on my shaft and then added, "This time it's going to be a race to see who comes first and don't you dare move. I want to do this all by myself." She groaned loudly and I could feel her inner muscles clasping and releasing my hard shaft.

She tossed her hair back over her shoulder and moved a little faster. She bit at her bottom lip as I felt the head of my dick bottom out on each stroke. I felt my orgasm start to build and build quickly.

I must have groaned or made a face because she grinned and moved even faster and harder. Once I felt the head of my dick, press into the opening it had went through earlier and she gasped loudly.

A second later, I did groan loudly, and a second after that, I was coming in long hard spurts. On the second spurt, Rita sat down hard, jamming me back into unknown territory. She yelled loudly and was coming as hard as I was.

My hips came up, driving me even deeper as she leaned forward to kiss me wildly. Now, I was fucking her with short sharp strokes and our orgasms spiraled even higher.

She broke the kiss to yell again and shook her hair wildly around, as her ass moved down as far as possible, allowing me to penetrate her even farther. Her body was jerking back and forth, against each of my thrusts. I could feel her sexual juices flooding over me as she tightened and relaxed, repeatedly.

Suddenly, it felt like I was coming again. That's crazy and couldn't be happening, I thought through the haze and fog of my pleasure. Rita arched her back and sat up straight, rolling her hips from side to side, a grimace of pleasure and pain on her face. My hips had stopped moving at some point and now I just held them pressed tightly to her ass as she moved randomly.

I wanted to sit up and hold her but my body wouldn't do what I told it. It didn't matter, as shortly, Rita, sort of melted forward to lie down on top of me. I wrapped her in my arms and hugged her tightly.

*****

The next thing I knew, Rita was kissing me softly on the lips. As my eyes opened, she whispered, "Hi, welcome back."

I grinned and asked, "Who won the race?"

She looked perplexed for a second and then the light went on. "Oh yeah, that race. I think it was too close to call, so we'll just call this one a tie, if that's alright with you," she said with a grin of her own.

I chuckled and said, "That's just fine with me. I think we both won and in more ways than one."

She chuckled and nodded. "I think you're right." Then she laid her head on my shoulder and sighed deeply.

"I think it's going to take a whole lot more than just one night to figure out who won what and why," she whispered softly, almost to herself.

I nodded, understanding exactly what she meant.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers