The Nude Gun Ch. 03

Story Info
Joe enjoys the benefits and selects more targets.
12.4k words
4.72
111.8k
122

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe enjoys the benefits and selects more targets.

Thanks for your comments and questions, keep them coming. Thanks again to my editor Spirit02 and please remember to score, fives are appreciated! Enjoy Chapter Three!

~~~

"Additional hostile acquired!" Joe tried to pull the gun from his parents, but the targets were locked. He did however accidently change the low settings to high as he struggled to point the gun away from his parents.

There was a short scream from his mother, then nothing.

Joe was afraid to look, but of course he did. Standing before him were his parents, stunned, naked and very aroused. He hadn't seen his mother naked since he was a child, when she used to clean him in the shower, but that was back when he was a toddler. This was something altogether different.

She was completely naked. The settings were high enough to remove her pubic hair and all hair below her neck. He had to admit that she had a pretty nice body, and large breasts that hung a bit, but that he found very attractive. Her erect nipples told him that she was very aroused and he hated himself for looking, but her very wet pussy was dripping. Tearing his eyes away, he noticed that she had a little bit of a tummy, but for her age she looked much better than he would have expected, and better than most women her age.

His father was a little better off, being that he was dressed for work the ray hadn't burned off his body hair, but he was sporting impressive wood that pointed to the ceiling. In fact, Joe felt a little jealous; his dad was much better endowed than he was. Perhaps that gene hadn't passed to him. His father had at least ten inches worth of hard man meat.

Snapping himself out of the temporary shock of seeing his parents naked, he had to give them something to do or they'd just stand there. He wasn't able to think of anything so he focused on the last thing that his mother had said.

"Mom, Karen and I aren't fucking." He thought about it a little more, "And even if we should decide to, it is alright with you. That goes for you too, dad. Do you guys understand?"

"Yes, it is okay if you two want to fuck each other," his mother said. "Karen is on the pill so there's nothing to worry about," his mother added. "As long as you are careful not to hurt her," his father added. "We Carr's tend to be a little on the large size."

"Uh... right," Joe thought for a moment. "And you guys think it is great that we decided, as a family, to be naked in the house as often as possible. Letting go of our inhibitions is a good thing, besides it cuts down on the laundry bill."

Both his parents nodded. Joe was feeling pretty good now. It was working; he was able to control them as easily as all the others. He was a little curious about their love making, so he asked.

"Dad, how often do you and mom have sex together?"

"About twice a month if I am lucky," his father said and then chuckled.

"Mom, why don't you and dad have sex more often? Doesn't dad make you cum?"

"Yes. Oh yes, he is a great lover, he really knows how to use that big cock of his. But I am still angry with your father. He doesn't know that I know he's been cheating on me for years now. So, when I am horny enough to forget about it for a while and he treats me nicely, I let him fuck me."

Joe was devastated by this news. His father was still stunned and didn't respond. For now they only spoke and reacted when they were addressed. "Dad, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I never meant to hurt your mother, it was my fault. I got drunk and in a weak moment, I strayed."

"Who's the woman, dad? Who are you fucking behind mom's back?" Joe asked, fearing his father's reply.

"It's my boss, Angela Greene. I'm trapped. I've tried to break it off, but...she's my boss and I could lose my job."

Joe felt terrible. He knew there had to be a reason for this. He couldn't blame his dad for a weak moment, but to keep up an affair for over a year? That wasn't like him; there had to be a reason. Then Joe realized that it was within his power to fix all this and save his parent's marriage.

"Mom and dad, I want you to go back to your room and make love like you did when you two were young. Don't worry about dad's indiscretion; I will take care of that. Don't worry about how; just consider the matter closed. Dad loves you and he will never stray again."

It was like a huge weight had been lifted off their shoulders. His mother giggled, turned to look at her husband, and scampered down the hall towards their bedroom with her mate in hot pursuit.

As Joe got ready for school he thought about how he'd confront his dad's boss, Mrs. Angela Greene. He'd met her once or twice. She was much younger than his dad, came from an Ivy League school with an MBA, and was looking to climb the corporate ladder. As he drove to school he remembered that she was indeed a looker and her husband was some executive in the company, which gave her a jump on the competition.

He had an empty first period and normally he'd go on to school and hang out with his friends in the cafeteria until his class, but he was feeling rejuvenated since he now had a mission. Joe decided to call and see if Nancy was awake.

"It's too early for anyone to be calling this number; this has to be a wrong number," Nancy said as she pulled the phone under the blanket while the sun peaked through the closed blinds in her bedroom.

"Nancy, great you're awake, I have a free period. I'm on my way."

Nancy greeted him in her white terrycloth robe. It wasn't cinched closed but since Joe was coming in through the garage it didn't matter; no one would see her.

"Hey stud, how much time do we have?" Nancy asked as she pulled Joe into her bed.

"About forty-five minutes," Joe told her.

"That's plenty of time," she cooed and pulled Joe's cock out of his pants, not even letting him pull off his shoes. Nancy worked on his cock, taking it in her warm mouth and getting it nice and hard. He was ready and Nancy wanted him to take her doggie style. That suited Joe just fine since it meant he didn't have to get undressed.

As before, as soon as he entered Nancy she came. From then on it was about him getting off; he watched her epic tits bounce back and forth as he fucked her hard. As he was getting close he told Nancy to come with him and she did, screaming loud enough for the dog next door to howl. He'd ridden her hard and was going to put her up wet, when Nancy pulled him close, kissing him and rubbing herself on him. "There, now you have my scent on you to help you think about me all day. Joey just smiled and looked at her car. "Soon," he thought, "you're going to be mine."

When Joe arrived at class he was glad to be sitting, if just to get a little rest. He joked with his classmates, was attentive, and actually leaned a few new things. On his lunch break he and his friends watched as the unattainable Cindy McNeal walked by. Joe excused himself and began to run after her, till one of his buddies grabbed him. "Are you crazy? The last guy that talked to her just got out of the hospital yesterday. Are you planning on taking his place?"

Joe shrugged it off and told him that he'd be fine, then ran faster to catch up with her. "Hey Cindy, wait up!"

Hearing her name, she stopped and waited, seeing a familiar face. "I know you, we work at OB (Outback Steakhouse) together, and you work way on the eastside. We never seem to have a chance to talk." She was very cheerful and eager to talk to him. Then she frowned. "Oh, you better not be seen talking to me, Rhino is very jealous."

"Rhino," Joe asked.

"Well it's actually, Rodney Henry Norquist, but the team calls him Rhino. He's the starting star linebacker. I'm sure you've heard of him," she laughed. "He's gotten all kinds of offers from colleges all around the country."

"Oh, that Rhino," Joe said.

She laughed again, "You're funny."

"Well, look, my next class is in the math building. I don't want you to get hurt. I like you."

"Look, we're just talking and my next class is in the math building too, Ms. Crew's class."

"She's nice, I hear. Rhino has her too."

"That's good to know," Joe said as they continued to walk together, laughing and talking. Everyone looked on at Joe, knowing he was a dead man.

Ms. Crew was in a very cheerful mood. She'd had a very good day; her students seemed to be picking up the new material just fine, and finally it was the period that Joe would be in her class. Not that they could do anything, but just having him near made her feel good. He smiled at her then took his seat and class began.

As normal she taught and projected problems on the screen as she moved up and down the aisle, but when she reached where Joe was seated, something disturbed her. It was a scent. She moved away quickly and went on with her teaching. As class ended Joe met her at the front of the class to see how things went and she smelled the scent again.

"What is that?"

"What's what?" Joe asked, seeing a displeased expression on her face.

She sniffed him and told him his clothes smelled like they hadn't been washed in weeks, and dismissed him.

"That was odd," Joe thought, and quickly dismissed it as he left.

He was still formulating a plan to corner "Mrs. Homewrecker", his dad's boss. He couldn't decide if he should confront her at the office or at home. He couldn't decide if he wanted to humiliate her or just get her to release his dad. Nevertheless, he had no one demanding his time, so he headed home.

When he got home he went directly to the fridge and pulled out the milk to fill his glass. A few minutes later his mother came downstairs to begin making dinner, as naked as the day she was born. Joe nearly choked on his milk, having forgotten that he had told both his parents to be naked at home. She went to the sink to wash a few things, then back and forth between the pantry and the stove as if everything was normal. Joe followed her, taking in her wobbling, large breasts, her cute ass, and bald pussy as his cock began to grow.

Most of the preparations for dinner completed, she asked him. "When are you going to shed those clothes and get comfortable?

"Ugh, when I get upstairs," he said, still unable to believe how easily he was able to control his parents.

"Nonsense," she said. "Your clothes smell dirty. Why don't you pull them off and dump them in the washer and I'll take care of it while dinner cooks."

Aware of his growing erection, Joe decided to pass, but his mother insisted and soon he was standing in the kitchen with his cock pointing to the ceiling. His mother just smiled and said something about the advantages of youth, then returned to her chores.

Joe shrugged it off and took the rest of his stuff up to his room where he jumped into bed for a quick nap. Just like that morning, his sister couldn't seem to stand to see him asleep and he woke again to the feeling of her warm mouth working on his cock, followed promptly by spraying her tonsils with his juice. Once she was sure there was no more, she released his spent cock and sat in his bed waiting for him to recover.

"Mmmm, that was good and plenty," she laughed at her joke. "Hey, bro. What's going on with mom and dad? They're both walking around the house naked."

"Like you?" he asked.

"Well, ah...yeah," she said, realizing how that sounded. "Well, this is pretty sudden. When did they decide this?"

"You really don't remember our family meeting when we agreed that a clothing-optional home was cool?" he asked her, wondering how she'd react.

"Oh, yeah that," she suddenly remembered. "That's when I started coming to your room, right."

"That's right," Joe lied, rolling his eyes and trying t keep a straight face.

"OMG, that means I'll see dad naked too," she began to get excited.

"Yes, but all you'll do is look. No touching."

"Of course," she said. "It's not like he doesn't have mom. What do you take me for?"

Later that evening as they ate dinner as a family for the first time in several days, mom reminded everyone to sit on towels. She'd left several stacks of clean towels throughout the house for easy access.

Joe and Karen volunteered to do the kitchen cleanup, leaving their parents to flirt and play like newlyweds. Karen couldn't help but comment to Joe about how big their father was and wondered how their mother was able to take all that meat. Joe began to get uncomfortable and changed the subject. They talked about normal stuff until they were done and Karen asked Joe if he wanted another blowjob.

~~~

It was Saturday morning and Joe was thinking about sleeping late, but that changed when he felt himself explode as his sister brought him off again. Morning blowjobs were becoming her ritual.

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked as he calmed down and she released his quickly deflating cock.

"You didn't hear all the noise mom and dad were making this morning?" she asked. "It was making me horny, so I thought maybe I'd have a little breakfast snack. It's better than coffee." She giggled and got up to go to her room to play with her pussy. "Too bad I don't have a fat cock to get me off," she said, frustrated. "Hell, I'd be happy with a fat tongue. My batteries are getting low."

Joe thought about it for a minute and thought she was right. He was getting blown every morning, but Karen was getting nothing. He could eat her out; it wasn't the same as fucking, so technically it wasn't incest.

"Tell you what sis; I'll lick you pussy for you, just to take the edge off, since you've been good enough to blow me, can't have you wearing out your vibrator and going without."

"Really?" she asked. "You'd do that for me?"

"Sure, I need the practice."

Karen was thrilled and jumped into his bed, jiggling obscenely as she positioned herself comfortably and spread her legs, beckoning her brother.

Joe was still a novice at oral sex and didn't mind Karen telling him what she liked and how hard to lick and where. After about ten minutes he had her panting and cumming, her juices covering his face. After they both caught their breath, Karen suggested that they swing into a sixty-nine position so that they could pleasure each other. Joe agreed and for the next ninety minutes they enjoyed each other's tongues, both cumming at least two more times.

When they got hungry they went downstairs naked and found their parents naked too. Dad was watching golf on television and mom was doing some light chores. No one seemed to care about their nudity except that both dad and Joe got erections from time to time as the women chatted and moved around the house.

Joe took the opportunity to ask his dad more about his boss and where she lived. His dad easily provided him with all the information he needed and more. When his mother knelt down in front of his father and began to suck on his cock, Joe took the opportunity to excuse himself.

Upstairs in his room, Joe decided that it was time to pay his father's boss a visit. It was still morning and he had a good chance of catching her home.

He drove across town and found her house, then rang the doorbell. He was in luck. She peeked through the blinds and, thinking he was harmless, opened the door. Before she could speak he shot her with the ray gun and waited as her clothes and her will dissipated.

She was a very beautiful woman; naked, she was astonishing. It was easy to see that she kept herself fit and toned. She appeared to be in her early thirties, Joe guessed; she'd have no secrets when he was through.

"Invite me in."

"Won't you come in?" she said in a trance-like voice.

"Do you know who I am?"

"No."

"Do you always answer the door naked and invite perfect strangers into your home?" Joe asked, realizing that this was going to be more fun than he'd imagined.

"Ugh, not until now...why did I do that?" she asked, beginning to panic.

"Calm down," Joe said. "You're just horny, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes. How did you know?" She was now speaking in breathy tones.

"Well," Joe said, "because your nipples are hard and your pussy seems to be leaking your juices."

She looked down and saw her nipples were like small bullets on her heavy breasts. Without thinking she moved her left hand to her pussy and saw that Joe was right, she was practically dripping.

"Where's your husband?"

"It's Saturday, he's playing golf. He'll likely be gone all day. He may be home for dinner, but I doubt it."

"What did you have planned for today?"

Joe continued to question the naked executive, learning that she was planning to do some shopping and meet up with a few of her girl friends later. And that she was indeed having an affair with his father and that her husband was also having an affair, in fact several. They had what was called an "open marriage".

"Sounds like you love to fuck. How often to you get around to it?"

"As often as I can. I love your father's fat cock. I don't think I could live without it."

"Well, you're going to have to learn to, because he's no longer available to you. You will cease making any further advances towards him. You will remain courteous and professional. You will promote him and make sure that he gets a sizable pay increase. But you will no longer be fuck buddies." Joe paused and waited for a reaction.

She seemed to be thinking about it. "Okay," she said, "But under one condition, you take his place."

This surprised Joe; she was the first person who seemed to have a little bit of control while in the hypnotic state. Then he realized that she was simply negotiating as she would in any other situation.

"This isn't a negotiation. You will do as I have said and if I am pleased I will come back and bring over several of my friends to fuck you."

"Okay," she said, blinking as if she'd been slapped across her face.

"Tell me what you are going to do and when I can expect it to be completed."

"No more fucking your dad. Promote him and give him a big raise. Give me a week."

Joe thought about that further and said, "You have three days. And at the first opportunity you will recommend him to be transferred to the department of his choice, one that does not report to you."

"Okay," she said, clearly fidgeting as the need for sexual release was becoming unbearable, causing her large tits to jiggle tantalizingly. It wasn't being wasted on Joe.

"I like your tits. Are they natural, or did you have some work done?"

"Yeah, I had some work done, hard to tell, huh?" She smiled and shook them in front of the teenager. "More than 5,000 dollars and worth every penny of it; it's the equalizer for women in the workplace. Want a feel?"

"Well, since you're offering," Joe said and reached out to squeeze and heft the impressive set of boobs. "Great work. I love your nipples, are they more or less sensitive?"

"I don't think they're any less sensitive. I still love to have them sucked. Would you like to try?"

"I don't want to take advantage," Joe said.

"I insist," she told Joe. "In fact, where are my manners, why don't we get more comfortable? The den is right this way."

Joe followed her as she took a seat on the large couch. Joe joined her and leaned in to sample her breasts. He chewed playfully on her nipples causing Angela to squeal with delight, and she cradled his head as he nursed on her. She was more than ready to be fucked and was anticipating it; few men had ever resisted Angela Greene when she was after something or someone. After a few minutes Joe was done; he left her nipples standing a quarter inch out from her breasts.

"That was very good, thank you," He spoke so politely. "Would you like to return the favor, perhaps you could suck on my cock for a few minutes?"

"I'd love to," she said and the two rearranged themselves, Mrs. Greene on her knees as she began to work on Joe's growing cock.