The Nude Gun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Rhino, dude, I am flattered but...really I am into girls, not guys. But if that's your thing, more power to you."

Rhino snapped out of his trance and realized that he was naked and 'sporting wood'. He was embarrassed and tried to play it off. His erection however, didn't die quickly. Joe made small talk as he pulled off his half-vaporized shirt and pulled on a sweatshirt he had in his pack. Rhino actually confessed his confusion about his sexuality to Joe. This made Joe repeat his preference and he encouraged Rhino to explore those feelings if that would make him happy. Rhino was glad that he was able to reveal his doubts to his crush. Joe told him to hit the shower and he'd see him around later.

Joe was still feeling the residual effects of the close exposure to the blast, so despite having taken on the two cheerleaders, he headed off to Adele Crew's apartment. On the drive there his phone rang. He pulled over and answered it, he hadn't a clue who was calling; the phone number wasn't one that he recognized.

"Hello."

"It's done," said the female voice on the other end of the phone, clearly frustrated and a little out of breath. "Can you release me now?"

"Angela, is that you? How'd you get this number?"

"Surprised? I do have resources. She tried to play coy, then thinking better of it decided she'd be better off if she told him the truth. I just asked your father." She almost groaned. "He now has his promotion and a fat raise. I kept my end of the bargain, now release me, please."

"How do I know this isn't a temporary thing? It's not like I don't trust you, but I can't be too careful," Joe said.

"You've made it impossible for me to climax, no matter what I have tried. I can no longer enjoy sex. I love sex. Always have since I lost my cherry to the boy next door when I was fourteen. But if I can't cum, what's the point. I want that feeling back, so of course I complied with your wishes. If you still don't believe me, call him yourself."

Joe was about to do just that and call his dad when the call waiting feature of his phone activated and did that thing where you have to decide to accept the call or ignore it. It was his mother calling.

"Hold on, I have a call coming in I have to take." Before she could respond, Joe switched to his mother. "Hey mom, what's up?"

"Joseph, your dad came home with some wonderful news. He wants to know if you can meet us for dinner." She was so excited it made Joe happy, even though he already knew what the good news was.

"Sure mom," he paused, "where and what time?" Joe asked with plenty of enthusiasm.

Joe learned that his dad really wanted to celebrate, and had chosen the fancy Italian restaurant that he and mom visited on special occasions like their wedding anniversary. Joe promised that he'd be there and asked if he had to dress up. He was relieved to hear that he didn't. He told them not to wait for him and that he may be late, but would be there.

He switched back to Angela as he ended the call; he wasn't surprised that she had waited. He had her and maybe had enough time to seal the deal. "You're in luck; that was my dad and he confirmed that you came through as I asked. I will be there in ten minutes to lift the restriction. Are you alone?"

"Yes and please hurry," Angela said as the line went dead.

He arrived at the front door and before he had a chance to ring the doorbell the door opened and he saw Angela wearing a short, fluffy bathrobe, looking like she had just gotten out of the tub. She quickly pulled him inside.

"Okay, remove this restriction thing you did," she said apparently eagerly.

"I will," he said. "It's not all that simple. First, you need to remove the robe."

Angela sighed, opened the robe, and let it fall to the floor at her feet. "Enjoying the view?"

"Definitely," Joe said. "This doesn't get old."

"Can you hurry this up? I have a party to attend and I'm not ready."

"Really, what kind of party?" Joe asked, knowing that she couldn't refuse to answer.

"Well...it's...a swingers' party," she reluctantly disclosed. "My husband and I have a group of friends that we like to party with and we trade sexual partners." She was a little embarrassed. She didn't just tell anyone about these things. "And if I can't enjoy sex anymore I might as well stay home and read a book."

"Well, we can't have that," Joe said as he looked around, wondering where he was going to fuck this woman. "Where would you like me to undo my spell?"

She led Joe to her bedroom, dragging her robe behind her and Joe watched as her fabulous ass swayed temptingly. The bedroom was huge and tastefully decorated but it was apparent that she had spared no expense. She lay across the bed, posing as if she were a playboy playmate, legs closed and resting her head on her bent elbow while the other hand played lightly with one nipple.

"Before we get started, it is going to cost you something more," Joe said, carefully watching her reaction.

She sat up quickly, her posture now more resembling something from Hustler, her pussy gaping almost as wide as her mouth. She replayed in her mind the words Joe had said. Finally, after choosing the best of three gut responses, she asked calmly, "What do you mean, it's gonna cost me?"

"Well, my car is kind of old and no longer reflects my new self-image, so you're going to buy me a Nissan 370Z 2-Door Coupe," he stated matter-of-factly and added, "It doesn't have to be new; 2013 is as old as I will accept, though."

He had to hand it to her; she didn't scream or get loud. He assumed that she really was horny and wanted to resume her life.

She thought about it for a minute, after the initial outrage had settled some. She could definitely afford it. It would be a small price to pay for being able to enjoy fucking again. And she did have his dad by the balls for quite some time, so this could be considered karma. But, after this there would be more; she was trapped and she knew it.

"Okay, I'll meet you at CarMax tomorrow after school. What time is that?"

"Awesome, two thirty," Joe said as he pulled down his pants and stepped out of his shoes. Angela helped him with his t-shirt and pulled down his boxers. He was hard and she was ready.

"Now as soon as I put it all the way in, you will come hard. It will be that way whenever we fuck. You will be able to come normally afterwards, just like before." He smiled and she laid back, opening her legs wide. She pulled him to her dripping cunt and he pushed in effortlessly. She wasn't very tight; probably due to all the anticipation and obvious stimulation over the long weekend, trying to get off. When he hit bottom, she exploded and began humping him like she'd never get another chance, ever. Her screams of passion echoed throughout the house and she continued to come. Joe didn't know if this was his doing, or if she was really that noisy during sex. He didn't care; he was getting into it. He whispered into her ear that she was his now; she knew he was right. She'd never come like that before and suddenly she began to squirt. Joe kept on stroking into her until he too came. When he was done, Angela was panting and perspiring like she'd just run a marathon.

Joe got up, grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. She expected to hear the toilet flush but instead heard the shower water running. After stripping the bed she staggered into the shower and joined him. Joe managed to fuck her again and, like before, she came hard, although not quite as hard as the first time. She'd been thoroughly fucked and wondered if she'd have anything left for the swingers' party. Joe exited the shower and slapped her hard on the ass causing her to squeal; did he know about that too, she wondered. Joe dressed, told her he'd see her tomorrow, and left.

He arrived at the restaurant just as his family was ordering. Everybody was in good cheer and listened excitedly as his father shared his good news. Joe suggested that their parents should plan a short trip and get away for a while. Everyone agreed that that would be a good idea. Karen suggested somewhere tropical; mom thought a cruise would be nice. The family settled into a pleasant discussion over their meal and the time went by quickly.

When it was time to leave, Karen asked if she could ride back with Joe. He readily agreed. The two talked about how happy their parents were, then Karen asked Joe if he wanted a blowjob as her fingers started to make their way into his pants.

Although Joe was enjoying his time with his big sister, he was beginning to worry that he may have inadvertently stifled his sister's desire to find herself a boyfriend.

"No, I don't think so." He paused and then added. "Although I've enjoyed our time together, I think you should stop the morning blowjobs too."

Karen was silent. "But I love sucking cock and I like yours a lot, and you're so close by," she said and began to pout.

"See that's the thing, Karen." Joe said. "I think you need to find yourself a guy and you two can suck and fuck and who knows, even marry if you like. Okay?" He was afraid of hurting her feelings, forgetting that she'd do whatever he said due to the effects of the ray gun.

"Okay," she said, rather chipper. "I'll do that."

They spent the rest of the short drive discussing what qualities she should look for in a boyfriend.

~~~

The next morning Joe woke up by himself, only to find his sister sitting in a chair watching him come out of a deep and restful sleep. She was naked and sitting on his bed staring at him.

"If you don't hurry you're going to be late," she said. He jumped out of bed, his morning wood bobbing up and down as he grabbed his clothes and headed for the shower. "I could have taken care of that for you and you wouldn't be running late," she said as she got up and padded out of his room, heading downstairs for breakfast, jiggling obscenely as she went.

Arriving at school just in time, Joe caught up with Cindy McNeal as they headed for the same class. They laughed and chatted along the way, not unseen by Rhino. They sat near each other, exchanging glances and texts, and when class was over they even spent a few moments together before Rhino appeared with a crowd behind him. They expected Rhino to dislocate Joe's head from his shoulders, but instead were stunned when Joe called him Henry and Rhino greeted him warmly. Cindy was impressed and her enchantment for Joe grew twofold. Joe left the two alone and headed off to Ms. Crew's math class. In the meantime word spread that Joe was cool enough to be bros with Rhino and in the next hour, Joe's phone blew up.

He had texts from Kate and Lexi that included pictures of them naked together and engaged in a sixty nine, and several texts from other girls he'd never spoken to before. He had a text from Nancy telling him that she was working the day shift now and would be home around six. She asked if he could stop by.

When he got to class and Ms. Crew began her instruction, she casually dropped an envelope on his desk and then sent the text that she'd prepared ahead of time. The text read: "Missed you again last night, not the same without you. The way that woman can eat a pussy, I think Leah is turning into a lesbian. We both realize that you are working and going to school which doesn't leave us much time, so in the envelope you'll find a little something that may replace that job and we can all spend more time together. Open the envelope now."

Joe put his iPhone away and peeked in the envelope. He counted ten crisp, new one-hundred dollar bills and a note, which he removed and read. "Leah and I chipped in. We could do this every month and you could quit that awful job."

When he finished reading the note he glanced up to find Adele Crew smiling at him for a moment before resuming her lesson. Joe couldn't believe what was happening. That was more than he made at the restaurant and he only had to fuck his beautiful teacher and her friend. He pulled out his phone and replied to Adele's text, "Will resign tonight, will still have to work, will come by late tonight, promise."

Just as he was putting his phone away it blew up again. He opened the text from Kate and Leah. They had now sent him pictures of their fingers in their pussies and asked if they could see him at lunch. The pictures had the desired effect; he was hard and very aroused.

Once again Joe was the last one to leave the class and, locking the door, he approached his teacher who met him half way. They locked lips, their kiss passionate and hurried. Joe reached under her conservative skirt to find she'd gone commando. He tickled her rapidly moistening pussy with her favorite finger. Once again he timed it perfectly, getting to the door before the next class hit the portal. He licked his finger and Adele smiled knowing there'd be more that night.

Joe met Kate and Lexi at the janitor's storage building in the southern part of the campus; few students ever came that far south since it was just beyond the sports fields and a pretty long walk from anywhere. Kate opened the door to the building, which was filled with old desks, chairs, and an odd assortment of furniture. No one said much, they all knew why they were meeting. Kate locked the door before leading them to the back of the small building. She'd neatly laid out a big blanket behind several stacked student desks. While Kate opened her blouse and pulled down her skirt revealing that she'd previously removed her panties or gone commando, Lexi pulled Joe to her mouth. She explored his mouth with her tongue as he shucked off his Vans and began to unbuckle his belt. When Lexi finally broke the kiss she was gasping for air but quickly confessed how much they both wanted to get with him again to explore their new feelings of uncertainty and to have the best sex they'd ever had.

As soon as everyone was naked, Joe sat on the floor then pulled Lexi onto his growing cock. Lexi straddled it reverse cowgirl as Kate stood over them both so that Lexi could eat her pussy while she played with her tits and clit.

As soon as Lexi bottomed out she exploded as she had done the last time, and bucked wildly on Joe's magic cock. She wrapped her arms around her girlfriend as she tried to concentrate on eating the pussy she'd come to love so much.

A short time later the two girls traded places and the results were similar. Joe still hadn't come. He had them lie on top of one another and he alternated between fucking the tight pussies and the nether holes. Each time he entered them an explosive orgasm ripped through them. Finally, Joe had had enough and sprayed his seed all over the two girls as they wiggled and squirmed on the blanket, licking and sucking each other's tits.

Joe noticed that he'd missed his last two classes and it was almost two o'clock. He needed to meet Angela at CarMax in thirty minutes. He quickly dressed and left the girls cuddling and basking in the afterglow of their numerous orgasms.

~~~

When Joe arrived at the car dealer, Angela was already walking up and down the row of cars where six Nissan 370Z 2-Door Coupes were parked. A salesman approached shortly after Joe joined her. There was no public sign of affection from her; Angela was wearing her professional persona and was buying the car for her nephew. They greeted each other pleasantly and began looking over the cars, comparing features, interiors, miles, and color combinations. In the end Joe chose the white one with an automatic transmission and loaded with all the extras. Angela smiled and said, "I knew you'd select that one. I found it online and had them deliver it here this morning. I assume that you are willing to trade in your old car."

Joe smiled and easily agreed. Angela seemed a little different today, more than agreeable, more like it was her idea. She whispered in his ear. "All that remains is appraising the trade in. Once that's done you can be on your way. But you must come by and fuck me a couple more times this month. Do that and you will be more than compensated for your time."

~~~

Joe drove his new wheels to the mall and restaurant, carefully selecting a safe parking space. He'd work his last shift and resign from "waitering" for good. He clocked in and found the night manager and gave him the news. The manager took it in stride, particularly since Joe wasn't going to leave him shorthanded that night. He wished him well and went about his electronic paperwork.

Joe found Cindy in the back with a few other workers doing their prep work for that night's dinner crowd. It consisted of filling the salt and pepper shakers, consolidating ketchup bottles into full bottles, and wrapping eating utensils in cloth napkins. Cindy brightened when Joe walked into the room. He easily joined in the conversation and soon found himself chatting with Cindy as others went about their duties. She told him how nice it was to learn that he and Rhino were friends, telling him that he didn't have many, and the ones he did were dumb football jocks. Knowing that Rhino wasn't going to kill him for it did made it easier for her to talk to him.

They talked and worked together. Soon the dinner crowd began to show up and things got busy. Joe worked his assigned table and Cindy hers. It wasn't until after ten that things slowed and he was able to tell her that it was his last night waiting tables; he'd gotten a job as an assistant to an executive, the pay was good and hours few. The lie sounded good and she didn't question it. She told him how disappointed she was, but at least she'd be able to see him at school.

After a short surge when the movie theater let out the late crowd, things got quiet and they were able to shut down for the night. Cindy and Joe teamed up to do the dining room cleanup, and before they knew it, they were clocking out. Joe walked Cindy to her car which was parked a few rows from his. They talked for a while longer. He was getting eager to leave; he had two hot women waiting for him, but Cindy seemed to have something on her mind. She was reluctant to say anything, but did so when Joe pulled out his keys and was about to walk away.

"Joe, can I ask you something?" She paused and waited for him to reply in the affirmative before continuing. "Rhino's been acting a little strangely lately. Since you're a guy I think you may be able to help me understand what's going on with him."

"Sure Cindy, how can I help?"

"This is going to sound a little strange, but lately when we make love he's been asking me to put my fingers in his ass and then other things, bigger things. Is that normal for guys to do? Do you like things in your ass?"

Joe almost choked on his spit. She was serious and was asking for his help, so using all his self-control he answered that he definitely didn't like that, but perhaps Rhino was just exploring his sexuality; it's probably harmless. He admitted he'd never heard of guys doing that, and then he paused deliberately, letting her draw the obvious conclusion, unless he's gay. To his credit Joe didn't say it, but he could see that Cindy was thinking it.

"Hey, I've got to run. Call me sometime. This was the best night of life as a waiter here," Joe told her and then he jogged the short distance to his car. He got in and watched her pull away before breaking down into a hysterical fit of laughter. When it seemed over, he started the engine, revved it a bit, and threw up a few small rocks as he raced out of the parking lot.

When he entered the apartment building where Adele Crew lived, he ran up the stairs taking them two at a time. He promptly found himself standing at her door, ringing the bell.

There was a short wait before a flustered Adele answered the door holding her thin robe closed. She promptly let him in. She looked worn out; her normally neat hair was disheveled and she was panting, a light sheen of perspiration coating her skin.