The Nude Gun Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Joe had gotten enough food in his system and was ready for another round. He had Nancy get on top to ride him while the good doctor sat on his face. The two women were able to feel and fondle each other's amazing breasts as they traded places over and over again while they came repeatedly and sucked lips and swapped spit.

After fucking them both while they lay on top of each, alternating between pussies while they licked and suckled each other's fat nipples Joe came once more spraying Nikki's face and tits with an unusually large amount of cum. Nancy still not understanding her behavior, but shrugging it off for the time being cleaned her up, the three layed together panting and cuddling in the wrecked bed.

"Dr. Cook," Joe began, "That's so formal. Do you have a first name?"

Dr. Cook giggled and smiled warmly enjoying the teen's sense of humor. "Of course I do. It's Nicole, but you may call me Nikki. All my friends do."

"Nikki," Joe began again. "Why are you here? I mean there is no terrorist threat, what brings you all the way from Washington?" He looked at the woman as he pulled gently on her long brown locks.

She sighed, enjoying the cuddling time, "Well if you must know, I am searching for extraterrestrials." She giggled and continued. "We've seen some unusual flight patterns and believe that there is something going on here." She paused as Nancy began to pull and then suck on one of her nipples. "Mmmm...I think that you know more than you are telling me Joe. Am I...ahhh...right?"

Nancy was ready for more and fluffing Nikki in just the right way. She moved down and put her head between Nikki's legs and began licking her pussy. Nikki took Joe's flaccid cock in her mouth. It was long and soft; she was able to get it all in her mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop.

Joe thought about Nikki's last statement. She was alone, why would they send her down here alone if they were serious about looking for extraterrestrials. Joe was beginning to stiffen but he wanted answers. "Nikki do you have a partner? Or did you come out here by yourself and if so, why, wouldn't something this important warrant more people?"

Nikki pulled the stiffening cock from her mouth, it was dripping with her saliva and she reluctantly looked away from it to answer. "Well..." she said as had to choose between answering and worshiping the hard cock in her hand. "My supervisor doesn't think it is real and I have only a couple of days to find something or it's my ass. He doesn't like wasting resources." She pulled the growing cock back into her mouth while it still would fit and slid it back and forth down her throat as Nancy continued to munch on her pussy.

Nikki bounced the growing cock off her face playfully then tried to get it back into her mouth. Joe knew immediately who they were tracking, but it appears that there wasn't anyone other than Dr. Nikki Cook smart enough to suspect the truth. He smiled as she continued to play with his cock; she seemed entranced by it, as if she'd never seen one before.

"Nikki I have never seen any woman so fascinated with a cock before, why is that?" Joe asked.

Nikki giggled as if she just got a joke, "Oh I suppose it's because I am a lesbian. I don't see many cocks and I have been in a relationship for the past ten years." She giggled again. "Well, I guess I'm not a lesbian anymore. Perhaps I'm simply bi-sexual and only now figuring that out." Her voice rising with the last few words as Nancy brought off the woman again.

"Hey baby, look at you eating pussy like a champ," he told Nancy. "I think you deserve some cock now."

Joe flipped Nancy on her back and climbed between her legs. She screamed and came immediately as was becoming her habit whenever they fucked. Nikki saw the Nancy's mouth was vacant and thought she'd see if her tongue had anything left and squatted over her face as Nancy pulled her pussy back to her mouth. Nikki rode her face kissing Joe deeply as he slowly stroked back and forth in Nancy's womb.

The pleasure that she was enjoying was enough to keep Nancy off balance. On the one hand she was angry that she was doing things that she'd never thought of doing before in her life. As she had one orgasm after the other, the incredible taste of Nikki's pussy and Joe's massive cock, how it grew so large, she wondered. Nancy was beginning to lose herself. She moaned into Nikki's pussy almost drowning in her juices as Joe continued to pound her pussy. She was coming again.

"Ohhhh...Joe pulled out as his cock erupted. Like a fire hose he squirted a huge amount of cum, painting both Nikki's and Nancy's breasts and stomachs. Nikki lunge forward as she saw the cock free from Nancy's pussy catching a few squirts on face and neck. She wanted more of that amazing cock. Joe continued to cum as Nikki captured his still pulsing cock. She sucked on it and Joe continued to cumming. He roared like he'd just scored a touchdown filling the former lesbian's mouth with his juices. Nikki tried to keep up but it was too much and some began to leak from her mouth and down her neck unto her beautiful brown breasts.

Finally Joe stopped ejaculating. He felt as though he'd never stop. It was the most powerful climax he'd ever experienced. Nikki let his limp cock slip from her mouth and contracted her billowing jaws swallowing the huge a mouthful of male secretion. Joe stepped backwards into the bar and slumped into the mesh chair completely spent. Nancy jumped forward licking Nikki's face, neck and tits for the leftover cum.

A few minutes later as Nancy and Nikki twisted themselves into a sixty-nine their heads bobbing between each other's spread legs, Joe began to come around. He still felt odd and drained of energy. He was beginning to worry then he felt his strength return, feeling much stronger than he had at any time in his entire life. But he was extremely thirsty. It was a strange thirst, one that only water would quench.

He drank the remaining bottles of water Nikki had on the cart. He opened the small refrigerator and saw that she had three 23 ounce bottles of water cooling. Joe pulled out the first one and emptied it in two large pulls. He grabbed the second and slowing himself he gulped it all down in a series of smaller swallows. As he grabbed the last one he heard the unmistakable passionate screams and moans coming from the bed as it appeared that Nikki and Nancy had eaten each other's pussy into a comatose state. They both appeared to be unconscious and still tangled together.

Joe walked around the room slowly sipping his water and looking at the two naked women in bed, their breathing began to return to normal by still very much unconscious. They were beautiful; he loved looking at naked women.

He paused and looked at his reflection in the mirror unable to get over his transformation, he was now at least six feet seven inches tall and had to weigh well over 235 pounds, every muscle seemed to be defined, and his abdominal muscles looked like something from a bodybuilder magazine. Swinging loosely between his legs was his flaccid cock about eight inches long.

"Now bad for a primate," Matt Strong said as he tossed a strange bundle of what looked liked clothes at his feet. Joe didn't know how he found him or how he managed to enter the locked room.

Although Joe was startled, he was calm and didn't let on. Joe knew the voice. Besides Joe felt invincible, he was confident he could take on anyone on the planet except Matt and his men. He turned confidently to face the spaceman.

"Times up little man. We've got places to be and people to see."

Joe could see that he was almost Matt's size, a little smaller but he could easily pass as one of his men.

"What's that?" Joe asked looking at the bundle at his feet.

"Your uniform and gear," Matt said. "We don't have much time, get dressed. We have to go."

Joe looked back at Nancy and Dr. Nikki Cook about to say something but Matt stopped him. Don't worry about the lesbians they will be fine and may not even realize that you've gone.

Nancy was slipping in and out of consciousness; her mind heard her being referred to as a lesbian and captured that thought before she drifted back into the blackness of her unconscious mind.

(To be continued)