The Nude Gun Ch. 08

Story Info
Joe & Cassie work together & surprises abound.
11.6k words
4.75
47k
69

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please enjoy this latest installment. I have added a little something-something due to your feedback. I do appreciate it. Keep it coming. I haven't been able to find an editor for this series, so I apologize for any errors in advance. I do wish that I could publish more frequently, but as you know authors aren't paid for their work and I have several mouths to feed and other demands on my time. Nevertheless, I do hope that you enjoy this latest installment, please vote. Fives are appreciated and the next best thing to cash.

*****

"This is a priority one alert," Matt said, his face serious and grim "You both need to get your asses over to the local hospital. There is a disturbance that you are uniquely qualified to handle. Lethal force is authorized, if necessary. Your AIs will fill you in on the details as we learn them. Good luck, I look forward to your report." Then the image faded.

"That's El Camino Hospital," Joe said to his new wife and partner Cassie as he fired up his Nissan Z and racing away from the curb.

Pulling into the hospital parking lot and followed the road to the emergency wing, as his computer or AI (artificial intelligence) he named Keira had directed him. There was a lot of confusion as people rushed from the building. There was a single police car was on the scene, Joe parked next to it. The police would not be a match for what awaited them inside.

Not knowing what they would be walking into, Joe told Cassie that they would be going into "Men in Black" mode. She looked at him as if he had two heads, clearly not understanding the reference.

"Just follow my lead," he said as his clothing changed to a black suite, white shirt, black tie and shiny black dress shoes. He climbed out of his Z and watched as Cassie emerged similarly attired, her pants suit however, fitting her like a second skin, her coat barely containing her large bosoms. She calmly walked around to the trunk and opened her carry-on suitcase and withdrew two large pistols wrapped in holsters and handed one to Joe. He was familiar with the weapon, it was similar to his training weapon, only looking more ominous. Together they marched into the emergency ward, as hysterical people rushed past them. Hearing the commotion, they followed the sound into a large examining wing where the scene they observed could have come right out of a "B movie".

A small unconscious woman was lying on her back a gaping hole in her stomach in which two long purple tentacles were flailing. They knocked over trays of instruments, chairs and gurneys, while the staff and police looked on in amazement. After a minute a second set of tentacles emerged, perhaps shorter than the first as creature of some kind lifted itself out of the woman. It wasn't big no more than two feet long, as thick as the business end of a baseball bat, but otherwise unmistakably familiar. Everyone including the police officers gasped audibly upon seeing the creature emerge.

The stunned spectators found themselves staring at an obscenely large living penis on long thin tentacle legs attached at the base or scrotum, where the other set of tentacles were attached. It looked a lot like a primitive giant insect, except it was unmistakable a penis.

"Space prick!" Cassie and Joe said in unison. Flashing their wallets and badges, Joe took control, telling everyone not to move or make and gestures, but to slowly move to the rear of the room. The intruding alien stopped its advance to reassess its situation. However, one of the nurses didn't heed Joe's directions and moved closer with her smartphone determined to take a picture. When the flash went off the creature attacked expelled a huge volley of a thick clear liquid with enough force to knock the woman back several feet, covering her from neck to waist and pinning her to the wall.

Everyone cried out "Ewww" in unison as they helpless watched. Quickly as if it were acid the liquid ate through the nurse's uniform and bra exposing bright pink nipples that through the liquid looked huge. It wouldn't stop until it denigrated all her clothing and then the real fun would begin. Her small breasts appeared to be growing larger. The stunned woman had a strange look on her face, as if she were experiencing an orgasm. Her lips moved but no sound came out.

While all eyes were on the peril of the nurse as she was quickly being stripped and her body altered. The creature moved towards a small group of people. It seemed to stiffened and was about to strike again when a fierce red bolt hit the prick disintegrating it completely. Cassie's aim had been true and right on target. Joe looked at Cassie, using their private communication began to yell, asking why did she kill it. Before he could finish his rant, he heard Regulation 69 being recited aloud to him. Although It contained a lot of legalese, in plain English stated that when on a primitive world hostile aliens were to be quickly eliminated, and it specifically listed "space pricks" by their formal name as a prime example. Joe apologized quickly and Cassie acknowledged it.

By now spectators had split their attention between the naked nurse with the growing tits still pinned to the wall and the vanquished threat.

Joe and Cassie holstered their weapons and looked at the group, both police officers following suite, holstering their meager service revolvers as well. As they approached, Joe asked his AI unit if it could emit the nude ray without burning away the clothing and only administering the hypnotic beam?

"Why would you want to do that? It's never been tried. Do you realize how many of your years it took to perfect the nude ray? And you want to separate it into a single hypnotic beam," the AI complained.

"Well," Joe said thinking about it for a moment, "If you can't do it, just say so."

"In the meantime," Joe speaking to Cassie mentally, "we'll need to zap them and create a false memory for them. I'll take the cops you take the doctors and nursing staff. We'll need to coordinate this and the settings need to be pretty high."

Cassie and Joe corralled their subjects into opposite corners of the ER and pretended to settle them down to answer all their questions. But once they were quiet both groups were hit with a bright yellow bolt of energy that seemed to come from nowhere. It formed a cloud around each of the two groups when it cleared everyone was completely naked accept for their shoes, and the police officers their utility belts, holsters and guns. Everyone had a goofy grin on their faces and they stood immobilized.

Joe spoke to the police and Cassie repeated his words verbatim to the hospital staff present. "That chemical spill was pretty bad, it has eaten away your clothing, but no real harm was done. There is a side effect, and I can see that most of you are feeling it." Joe and Cassie looked back and forth between their audience and continued, "each of you are extremely horny now. You've never been this sexually aroused in your lives." It was a fact. All the men had very hard erect cocks pointing to the ceiling and women were dripping puddles on the floor where they stood and their nipples were hard enough to cut glass like a diamonds. "But don't worry, you'll be quarantined here until the affects wears off. If you need to scratch that itch, don't worry, it won't be in my report, what happens here in this ER stays in this ER."

Having completed their statements, Cassie and Joe stepped away and watched as the two groups blinked and reacted to their instructions. The two police officers turned to one and other and immediately began kissing feverishly, while grabbing each other. The smaller female began rubbing her vulva against the steel rod of her older married partner. He hadn't been this hard since he was a teenager. Not only was his cock pointing skyward, but all his blonde pubic hair was gone making his average size package look twice the size. Before long he had his partner on the floor her ankles on his shoulders as he fucked her like he'd never have another chance to fuck in his lifetime.

The nine members of the hospital staff quickly paired off and wasted no time in beginning the orgy. There were four men and five women which remained behind. The fleeing staff had managed to get all the patients out of the ER before things got out of hand. Despite the fact that three of the staff were gay, they didn't have any reservations with sexually playing with anyone who was interested. There were two female doctor getting it from both ends, a cock in their mouths and pussy, three women were engaged in a daisy chain as they sucked each other's pussy despite never having done it before.

Joe and Cassie seemed satisfied that the danger was over and their efforts would go completely unnoticed. They were about to turn and leave when they heard a small voice from behind them call for help.

They simultaneously remembered the nurse pinned to the wall by the "space prick's" ejaculant. By now her breasts had grown at least three times larger than their original size and she was completely nude. She was still immobilized stuck to the wall. Joe and Cassie removed their universal tool, set it to knife and began cutting the naked woman free and finally pulling her loose.

They remembered her as being a skinny little Pilipino woman, but now where she had barely any breasts there were now huge tits defying gravity shooting out from her lean body. Her small boyish butt was now a much bigger and rounder. She was dazed but otherwise unharmed. Her pubic mound had either been shaved either that or it went the way of her clothing.

Cassie said to Joe, "This is going to be a hard one to explain away."

Joe scratched his head and then snapped his fingers. The woman was hit with a small bolt of energy, then stood still with a silly grin on her face as her oversized nipples hardened.

"You are fine now," Joe told her. "Like your clothes the chemical spill had an adverse reaction to your recent implants causing them to swell. Since they were the prize you won in the hospital lottery, your employer will of course, monitor them and assess the necessity of replacing them. There is nothing to worry about." He paused for effect. "You're probably feeling very aroused, now too. It is also due to your exposure. You rushed in to save another employee, but you'll be fine. If you need to let off a little steam you are welcome to join the others." Joe gestured towards the orgy going on behind him as one of the naked doctors chased one of the men around the nurses' station, her tits joyously jiggling and wobbling.

The nurse blinked a few times grabbed her freakish tits with both hands squeezing them while pulling on her nipples. She slowly slid to her knees as her orgasm over took her.

"Or you could do that." Joe said with a smile.

As they left the Emergency wing, taking with them the mechanical woman the "space prick" had emerged from Joe left instructions with security that the ER was quarantined. No one leaves or enters until the CDC gives clearance. Cassie called it into Matt, he'd take it from there.

He placed the dead android in the back seat of his car and sped away before any other local authorities arrived. It did feel like a scene from one of the three "Men in Black" movies. It was also why they didn't get any resistance from the police. Secretly people wished that the "Men in Black" movies were true.

~~~

Scott Mitchell was once again working the late shift at the "Eat at Joe's" diner, which was just off I-40 west of Amarillo Texas. It was quiet Monday night and about an hour before closing, there were only a handful of customers remaining. Scott had just one customer left before he could closed down the rear section of the restaurant. He decided to take a break. Fortunately, he had late classes tomorrow and would be able to sleep in. He was a sophomore at West Texas A&M University where he was studying computer sciences. Finally, the customer was finished and left him a sizable tip. Scott closed out the ticket and returned to the booth to clean up and noticed a small silver case left behind. Grabbing it by the handle he ran out the front door in the hopes of catching the customer, instead he saw the taillights of his car as it turned onto the frontage road towards the interstate's west entrance.

Scott was huffing and puffing after the short futile run. He had to admit that he was out of shape, borderline fat, he thought. He'd never been much into sports, and at just over six feet tall he could distribute his weight evenly without looking overweight. At least he could while in high school. Now with the hours he kept and his love of sodas it was starting to catch up with him. Catching his breath, he decided to see what was in the case. He was surprised to find a weird looking gun, it looked more like a toy than a real weapon. It wasn't made of metal, but of some sort of plastic like material. He closed the box and headed back into the dinner. The last customer left and the cook announced he was closing the kitchen and knocking off early. Scott stored the case in his locker and finished his cleaning and restocking chores quickly.

Unseen from the I-40, Matt Strong had watched the Scott walk back into the dinner after opening the case. The second prototype of the Nude Gun had been specially modified under Matt supervision. He'd watch from afar to learn if he'd indeed selected a suitable second candidate.

When Scott arrived home it was very late, even his three roommates were already asleep and they liked to stay up late. Scott may have been overweight and a bit of a nerd, but he may be the luckiest man on earth, even if he didn't yet know it. He had the luck of sharing a spacious apartment with three gorgeous college coeds. It happened quite by accident. In his first year he was rooming with his buddy Nelson. Nelson earned pretty good money, and had graduated a couple of years earlier staying on at the apartment having no reason to leave. He allowed Scott to pay a fraction of the rent as long as he agreed to be the person who cleaned up. But shortly after Scott had gotten comfortable with the arrangement, Nelson took a job promotion sending him to San Diego and leaving Scott with the issue of finding another roommate. Nelson was good enough to pay three months of rent allowing Scott time to find a suitable roommate or move to a place he could afford on his own.

As it turned out, Scott's childhood friend Debbie needed a place and was able to talk Scott into letting her best friend Donna room with them as well. The rent was split in threes but was still more than what Scott was accustomed to paying under the previous arrangement. So when Donna suggested that they take on one more roommate, her good friend Denise it seemed like a good idea.

All the women were drop dead gorgeous, and treated Scott like their older brother, never once considering him suitable boyfriend material. Debbie was the athlete among the women, playing all sports easily, she was a natural athlete. She stood at 5'11" with blonde shoulder length hair and the body of a swimmer, long and lean. Donna was a redhead of Irish decent, standing at 5'4" tall, she possessed massive breasts and a shapely ass. Denise was about 5'6" tall bubbly personality and a mixture of Asian and African American heritage, she was caramel colored and had long flowing black hair. They all attended the same college and shared a lot in common.

There were several drawbacks to having three girls as roommates, but the biggest was there was only one bathroom in the old spacious apartment and the girls always left their underwear draped throughout it. They complained whenever Scott left the toilet seat up. And all three weren't the neatest people to live with and Scott found himself still in the role of having to clean the place.

There were only two bedrooms and at least Scott got his own room, while the girls shared larger "master bedroom" by adding a bunk bed to the double bed that was already there. Nevertheless, they had managed to work out a good routine and life was good. Occasionally, Scott would catch a glimpse of one of the girls' bare tits or ass, but only briefly. He often spent the nights in his room jerking off to the images he'd seen or imagined.

When he entered his room he couldn't wait to examine the gun closer. He closed the door and pulled it out of the case, which seemed to double as a charger although he couldn't tell what the power source was, probably a battery. It was light and looked like something from a 50's science fiction movie. Holding it in his hands he turned it over several times. There didn't seem to be any seams or way to open the gun and insert anything into it. He did see a dial with three setting marked by short hash marks, single, double and triple.

He finally placed the gun in his right hand and put his index finger near the trigger. It was light, barely weighing five ounces. He moved it around aiming it at imaginary targets and making gun sounds the kind he used to make when he was a kid. He finally aimed it at Mr. Bunny, a stuffed animal he'd been giving as a child one Easter long ago. His finger slipped and a narrow beam shot forth from the gun hitting Mr. Bunny completely engulfing the plush toy in a yellow mist, when it cleared. Mr. Bunny was gone. There was nothing remaining.

Just then there was a stabbing pain in Scott's right hand as if a needle had pierced his skin in the heel of his hand. He yelled aloud at the sudden pain and although he tried he could let go of the gun. It was morning when he woke up. He could hear the girls moving around the apartment. He remembered that it was Tuesday and he had a late class and that Debbie and Denise had early morning classes. He looked at his right hand, it still held the gun and he was still unable to let go. He tried to shake it off and pull it off, but nothing worked. Pacing his room in frustration he pulled on the gun again, but nothing happened. He shook it several more times but It was as if his hand was frozen only his trigger finger could he move. Since the gun became stuck to his hand after pulling the trigger the first time, it made sense in his desperate state of mind that perhaps pulling the trigger again would release him. He didn't aim he just extended his hand and pulled the trigger.

Donna had a habit of barged into Scott's room without knocking or calling out, this annoyed him greatly. No matter how many times he asked her to knock, she didn't and would barge in anytime the door wasn't locked. On one hand her timing couldn't have been worse and it turned out to be her biggest mistake.

On the other hand, the timing couldn't have been any more perfect, as if fate itself was involved in it. Donna opened the door at the precise second that Scott pulled the trigger, a flash from the gun and the beam struck Donna and dispersed a small cloud completely engulfing the shocked redhead. When it dissipated Donna was left standing completely naked in the doorway with a silly look on her face.

Scott was about to yell when the cloud vanished and Donna appeared to be okay, but completely naked. He was stunned as he admired her beauty. He'd often wondered what she'd look like in the nude, and what he saw far out shined his imagination. Donna's large breasts seemed to be floating off her chest, defying gravity. Her tiny waist and flat stomach made her tits look huge and he wanted to feel them to see if they were as real as they looked. Her nipples were hard and it was easy to see that she was truly a redhead, she had a neatly trimmed short landing strip above her swollen pussy. Her pussy was perfect and appeared to be moist and ready. She was a vision. She continued to stand still and said nothing, the silly grin didn't help. Perhaps the gun had done more than simply burn her clothing off, Scott thought.