The Nude Gun Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was startled when the gun slipped from his hand and onto the bed. He moved quickly placing it back into the foam like material that held it in place. He heard a click as if the gun was turned off and realized that it was now recharging. He closed the case and slipped the it under his bed.

Donna remained standing, she hadn't move a muscle.

Although Scott loved looking at her, it was beginning to creep him out. He looked at her more closely, she looked like she was dying to have sex. Not that Scott had ever seen that look before other than the poor acting he'd seen from the women in his porn collection. That was look was indeed the look of a woman ready to fuck. So, Scott simply said what he was thinking.

"Donna you look so hot standing there naked like that, like you're ready to fuck." Scott said suddenly realizing that he too was sporting a major erection. He didn't remember ever being this hard before.

Donna blinked, as if processing things. She understood that she was naked and standing in Scott's bedroom doorway. She was horny, as horny as she'd ever been. She didn't understand why; it was nine thirty in the morning, but didn't question it.

"Yeah, Scottie. I'm hot for you." She said and walked into the room jiggling obscenely with each step. In a moment she was on him pressing against the tent in his pants. "I am not the only one, it seems. Why don't you lose the pants and we can do this?" She said as she pulled him to his bed and climbing into it herself laid back spreading her legs and displaying her wet pussy for him to see.

Scott quickly pulled his pants down getting them caught in his shoes until he slipped them off not bothering to untie them and soon he was naked, too. Scott had never been big down there. In fact, if anything he was below average. But today he was impossibly hard, and felt like he was larger than before. He shrugged it off deciding that it was his excitement at having a partner, which he'd not had since leaving high school.

Nevertheless, Donna was impressed. "Scotty had I known you were this big I wouldn't have waited this long to jump your bones." The truth is that Donna would have reacted the same way regardless of what she saw, she knew that guys liked to hear that sort of thing.

Scott didn't much care for the nickname but, since he was about to get laid, he figured he could overlook it for the time being. He climbed into the bed and hesitated for a moment, he stared at her wanting to memorize the image of Donna laying there with her pussy open, wet and juicy as her large breasts pooled on her chest and her nipples standing out like 45 caliber bullets. "Wow!" he said to himself as he moved between her legs.

Donna didn't need anything more than Scott's hard cock and grabbed it as soon as he was within range. Scott couldn't see what she was doing, due to his gut hanging too low, but the feeling of Donna rubbing him back and forth just the head of his cock between her lips was driving him insane. She was moaning and cooing. Finished teasing him she placed his cock at her opening and he felt his cock head breach her pussy. She was hot. He was more than ready and pushed in all the way in.

Although she was tight, he easily slid in and hit bottom as Donna cried out. "Oh my God!" She was delirious, "I am coming. Oh, oh." Scott pulled out a little and then back in quickly, as Donna continued to announce her pleasure at the top of her lungs.

She was normally pretty quiet when she fucked, but her roommate Scotty was incredible. She'd never felt anything this good before, she began to come as soon as he entered her. That was crazy. She would definitely be fucking Scotty on a regular basis, she thought as she continued to come.

Scott continued to pump into Donna and she seemed to have been having one continuous orgasm. He was getting close and was worried that he hadn't bother with any protection. The last thing he needed was to get her or anyone pregnant. Perhaps he should pull out and come on her tits.

"Donna, I am close, do you want me to come on your tits?"

She was now having several mini orgasms, but understood that Scotty concern. Breathlessly she answered that he she was on the pill, and he could come anywhere he wanted.

Scott grunted in a voice that was deeper than he thought possible and then roared loudly for about thirty seconds until he finally had emptied his ball. He stopped pinning Donna to the bed, exhausted and unable to move. Normally, Donna would have been pissed, she hated when guys did that, their weigh was uncomfortable. But with Scotty it felt good and natural. She hugged him tightly wrapping her legs around his own and her trembles slowly began to subsided.

"Oh my God, Scotty. Where did you ever learn to fuck like that?" Donna said. "I have never come like that in my life."

Scott was surprised and relieved, he too didn't know that sex could be that good. He wanted more. His cock didn't deflate at all. He took a moment to collect himself, surprised by his strength and began a pushing off of Donna again as if doing pushups.

"What more?" Donna squealed with delight, as she felt his hard cock begin sliding in and out of her juicy slit again. It didn't take many strokes before that warm sensation was radiating from her pussy and spreading throughout her body. She began to shiver and quake as another orgasm shuddered through her and she joyfully screamed.

Scott continued to pound her pussy while she tried to catch her breath. She came again as Scott continued unabated as if unaware that she'd come twice in the last five minutes. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and begged him to stop and at least change positions.

Donna instructed Scott to lay on his back and she climbed onto of his cock, which looked even bigger and still hard as a rock. She couldn't believe he still hadn't come. But she had a secret weapon. She knew that watching her tits bounce would do the trick. As she began bouncing up and down on him, she twisted and shook her tits and saw that Scott never took his eyes off of them. "Now I have you," she thought.

But after a few minutes, she was once again caught in the throws of passion as yet another orgasm overcame her. She was doing all she could to get Scott off, but it only caused her to loop into continuous little quakes, building to another mighty one. "He's going to kill me," she thought. Scott's bedsheets were soaked as Donna shrieked again as she squeezed him as tightly as she could.

Scott reached up to catch and then fondle her giant breasts. He never imagined that he'd have the chance to feel real live tit flesh again, especially Donna's, hers were epic. He thought of sucking on her ripe nipples as he moved his thumbs back and forth over each. Just as he completed the thought, Donna leaned forward anticipating his desire and he took one nipple into his mouth and began to suck and lick. It was more than the poor woman could take and she erupted with the biggest climax she could remember. Fortunately, her passion had the desired effect and Scott came hard, spraying her full of his seed.

Exhausted, Donna slid off of Scott's slowly shrinking cock. Scott knew that he could rise to the occasion again, but Donna looked happily exhausted as she laid next to him as their combined juices trickle from her well fucked pussy and unto the bed sheets. Realizing what had happened, Donna apologized, "I am so sorry, I should have thought to bring a towel. Tell you what," she said, "the next time I will, but in the meantime, why don't you let me wash them for you."

Donna popped out of bed naked, her lovely tits swaying across her chest and began to pull the sheets off the bed, with Scott still in it. She laughed as he hurried out and helped.

Donna seemed to be very agreeable doing anything Scott suggested, including agreeing to help keep the apartment clean. In fact, going as far as to vacuum in the nude to show him that she was serious.

Scott had been too busy getting laid to understand what he'd acquired until he watched Donna cleaning. She insisted on sprucing up his room, too after she put the clean sheets back on his bed. Scott told her not to tell the others of their new relationship and to act as he would have before they got together when they were around the others.

"I'll do anything you ask, Scottie," she said, "if you promise to keep on fucking me like you did today."

Of course, Scott agreed as he dressed and rushed off to class, not before stuffing the gun into his backpack. He wasn't worried about bringing it to school, since it looked like a toy and wasn't made of any metals which could set off the metal detectors.

It was hard to concentrate on his classes, he kept thinking of the ray gun and what it could do. It literally burned the clothes right off Donna, made her incredibly horny and very agreeable to everything he said. She even thought that coming to see him naked was her idea. As he thought of the possibilities, he knew he had to use it again, and began to formulate a plan to use the gun on Denise and Debbie.

~~~

Nancy felt bad. She had planned to meet Nikki at the airport but it was such a long drive. Fortunately, Nikki would have no part of it, and insisted that she'd be fine with catching a cab, she could expense it since this was a job transfer. Besides, Nikki was eager to see her and she would have time to plan something special to celebrate her moving cross country just to be with her.

That too was worrying Nancy. She was having trouble coming to terms with her conversion into the lesbianism lifestyle. She couldn't explain to her own satisfaction. She had to admit in her limited experience she did enjoy being with women. But lesbianism seemed to be over the top. So began her dialogue with herself. As always whenever she faced a problem such as this she would talk it out and then she'd figure it out.

"I do like Nikki, but I would have never asked her to move from DC to Central California. And, I have these memories of faceless women, women that I had wanton sex with. But why can't I see even one face? I loved Joe and his amazing cock. I can't get enough of it. Then there's Cassie. She and Joe were married. When did that happen? Just after boot camp? That seemed so sudden. I thought that Joe loved me. I imagined a life with him. Sure, he's younger than me, but that's not a big deal. But then again I'm gay now so how could I be thinking about Joe?"

"It's a good thing that Cassie showed up when she did. Otherwise..." Nancy paused her self-talk. Something wasn't right and now Nancy was sure. She also was sure that Cassie was behind it, at least part of it. That alone was enough to lift her spirits. She'd have to play along for a while longer. If only she could get Joe alone. That would be the plan. She'd find a way to get him alone and tell him what she suspected. If he doesn't believe her than at least she could be gay for a while. She smiled as she thought of how good Nikki was at eating her pussy. So at the very least, Nancy thought, she was becoming bisexual. She had to admit, too that she did like to eat Nikki's pussy too.

There was a ring at the door and Nancy rushed to it. She peeked out the peephole and saw that cab driver, stacking a few pieces of luggage on the porch. She opened the door and Nikki flew into her arms kissing her like the long lost lover that she was. After a minute the cab driver smiled and asked if there was anything else.

Nancy handed him several twenties and asked him to keep the change. They brought Nikki's luggage into the foyer. "We can sort that out later," Nancy said. "Are you hungry. Want something to drink?"

"Do you have any wine? I want you to tell me everything that has happened since I left."

Nancy got the wine and began bringing Nikki up to speed. She told her about everything, Joe's absence, Cassie showing up and learning that they were married. She didn't tell Nikki about Cassie playing some mind games with her convincing her that she was a lesbian so that she'd stay away from Joe. But for tonight at least Nancy would be content with being Nikki's lesbian lover. In fact, she was willing to play the role as long as it took until she found out the truth about their relationship. She would get Joe back; she was determined to.

"So, how do you want to do this, I have another bedroom or you could just move in with me." Nancy offered Nikki as she caressed her bare leg.

Nikki looked at her, being coy replied, "I don't know, I am kind of tired. It was a long flight and I am still on Eastern Daylight time, perhaps I should settle into my own room? Tell me does that include room service and a wakeup call?"

Nancy slapped her on her leg as Nikki broke out into a belly laugh. Knowing that she had Nancy going for a minute. The two had more to drink and finally headed off to bed. Nancy was eager to see where this would lead and felt a little bad that she would be using Nikki, but "All's fair in love in war," they say.

Nikki headed to the bathroom for a quick shower and was happily surprised when Nancy joined her. They washed and played. Nancy licked and sucked the only other set of breasts that she'd ever really had despite what Cassie had tried to make her believe and she loved it. Nikki's breasts were so different from her own, not just the color but the feel and her nipples were bigger and more pronounced. She loved how they crinkled up when she was turned on shrinking her areoles. And they were almost black, a dark chocolate compared to the rest of her caramel coloring.

As she slid down to her knees she was surprised to find that Nikki had grown a little landing strip on her otherwise bald pussy. She took pleasure in licking her to two orgasms before they ran out of hot water.

When they finally made it to the bed they were both weary, but Nikki was determined to give as good as she got, and had Nancy screaming out her pleasure before they cuddled and fell asleep.

~~~

Joe and Cassie arrived at the designated address, Joe wasn't surprised that Matt had chosen a part of town that could be called commercial but in reality was a collection of auto scrap yards and trucking distribution centers. Joe pulled alongside of a strange looking cargo van. It seemed to be round in areas where you'd expect it to be sleek and rectangular.

Stepping from behind the vehicle Master Sargent Matt Strong appeared in civilian clothing but still looking every bit like a space marine. He was big and muscular, both Joe and Cassie had to suppress the urge to salute, despite being out of uniform.

Joe pulled the dead android from the back seat of his Z, it was surprisingly light, for weighing almost 200 pounds. Perhaps Joe's strength was still growing, a result of one of the many shots that Matt had administered without his permission.

Matt opened the door and Joe shoved the android into the van and closed the door. Matt pulled out of his jacket two sets of documents, one for each of them. It contained a bank account receipt complete with their current balance of $200K and then handed Joe the keys to an apartment in the city. "The lease is paid for a year, you both have enough cash to handle your living arrangements, your monthly pay will be added to your accounts at the beginning of each earth month." Matt said turning to look at the van. We'll look at the device and see what we can learn from it. You two did a good job today. Take some time off, you earned it.

"What will you do with the android?" Joe asked Matt as he was about to leave.

"The usual. See if there is any new tech we don't yet understand. Analyze the vehicle, look for weaknesses and a way to spot them before the aliens emerge." Matt could see the young marine was concerned. Things just real. "Don't worry, we'll find a pattern. You get some rest, there will be plenty to do once we assess the threat. This one was probably just a scout."

Joe didn't have a good feeling about this. "There was an invasion about to take place and Matt wants me to relax." He thought he was saying to himself. But Cassie answered, "I can think of a few ways to relax and take your mind off things."

Joe smiled and blushed a bit. They watched as Matt boarded the cargo van and drove a few hundred feet, before the van lifted off the ground and sprouted wings. In a few minutes it was high enough in the sky that Joe couldn't see it anymore.

"Hey Joe," Cassie said a little too cheerful, we're off duty and just got paid, what do you want to do?"

Realizing that Matt was correct and he shrugged, "Let's go check out the apartment," he said.

~~~

Much later that evening in Peoria Arizona, a small suburb west of Phoenix, Ramona Ruiz was the last employee at the small coffee shop "Cup of Joe" and the closer. The last few of her customers were closing up their computers and tablets. It was a few minutes before closing time and the regulars knew the drill. They were mostly college students. However, the last few weeks a large man had been coming in ordering warm milk and working on a tablet. He easily stood out among the rest of her customers, but seemed to be gentle and didn't bother anyone, stayed until closing and the left a big tip. He'd stop in about three times a week always a couple hours before closing time.

Tonight as he was leaving she noticed that he left something behind, a small silver case of some kind. She scooping it up she chased after him but he was gone before she could catch him. She'd hang on to it and return it the next time he was in.

The last customer left the coffee shop and she locked up, completed her closing chores and put the money in the safe. Just as she was about to leave curiosity got the better of her and she opened the case. What she saw surprised her. It looked like a toy space gun like the Marvin the Martian had in the Bugs Bunny cartoon shows she grew up watching.

She picked it up and held it like she was going to shoot it. She laughed as she pointed it and pretended to zap space aliens. She felt a sharp prick in the heel of her left hand. It didn't hurt for long but scared her. She put the gun back in the case and decided to take it home with her. It was late perhaps she could shoot a cactus or two and see what it did.

Matt watched the petite Latina locking the doors of the coffee shop. She was tiny, which meant that the physical changes would be more dramatic and happen in a much shorter span off time. He'd need to be near when they occurred lest she panic.

Arriving at her apartment, just a few miles away she parked in her designated stall and collected the day's mail. It was quiet, most people were a sleep or preparing to go to bed for the night. There were a few apartments that were illuminated by the flickering light of televisions, but not many. She climbed the stairs to her second story unit, about to put the keys in the door when she was startled by the screech and moaning of a couple of cats and dropped her keys. She laughed to herself, "some lucky pussy is getting some cock," she said soft enough that only she could hear.

It was a warm Arizona night, in the mid eighty-degree range. The only sound that could be herd was the hum of the AC units. Ramona sighed as she thought how long ago it had been since she had any sexual action. She heard another noise and looked across the courtyard to see the silhouette of her newlywed neighbors Mike and Cindy Snyder going at it again. She paused and watched them. The shadows didn't hide much she could see that they were fucking and Cindy was getting it from behind, doggie style. If Cindy turned a little to the left Ramona was sure to see the shadow of her large tits swinging back and forth. She shuddered. It was turning her on. She wondered if the couple knew that they were the talk of the apartment complex. Neighbors had a betting pool that she'd be pregnant before the end of summer. She smiled and bent down to pick up her fallen keys and she both heard and felt her pants split down the back seem. "Damn! I just bought these." Ramona sword. I must be retaining water." She opened the door and entered her modestly decorated apartment.