The Nude Gun Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Scott was now fucking Denise with a steady rhythm and she was a little quieter, but appeared to be multi-orgasmic as she was on a roller coaster of passion. She wrapped her legs around Scott and dug her heels into his butt as he continued to pump into her. That seemed to push Scott closer and he redoubled his effort.

"Oh my...don't stop...faster...faster!" Denise cried out.

Debbie was deep into her defense of Bernie, but stopped as she heard Denise's cry. Donna knew that she'd fail in her task if she didn't do something quickly. It was all she could think of to distract her girlfriend, so she did it. Donna pulled Debbie by her shoulders and planted a huge kiss on her lips.

What Donna didn't know is that Debbie had for years been harboring her confusing feelings for her best friend. She didn't think that she was gay, but she wanted to have a closer relationship with Donna, something physical. So when Donna kissed her best friend like she did, Debbie although shocked reciprocated.

Before Donna could pull away she found herself in one of the most passionate kisses she'd ever been a part of, except for her kisses with Scott.

It was just the opening that Debbie had been praying for. Donna had to stop Debbie from leaving, so she played along. Before she knew it they were embraced and kissing with short pecks as Debbie pulled Donna's nightie open and found herself squeezing, licking and sucking on Donna's huge tits.

Scott had finally gotten to the point where he could no longer hold out and came so hard he was seeing stars. He was out of breath and covered in sweat. Denise was almost comatose, when Scott pulled out. Cum was leaking out of her well fucked pussy and the room smelled of sex.

"Scott, that was amazing. Had I any clue that you were this good a lover..." she didn't finish the statement instead she simply sighed.

"You can't tell anyone about this. It will be our secret okay. You need to go now." He told her. Denise obeyed and rose on unsteady legs and looked around for her old sweatshirt and slippers.

"You were naked when you arrived, you naughty girl." Scott told her.

She smiled and opened the door and headed down the hall to her bedroom. Scott closed his door and pulled on an old pair of sweatpants and a dirty tee shirt, opening the two windows to let some air in as he went to the kitchen to find a snack.

Debbie heard his footsteps and quickly pulled up from between Donna's legs, much to Donna's disappointment. Debbie's face was covered in Donna's pussy juice and she used her arm to wipe her mouth as Donna straightened her night clothes, looking like nothing had happened.

"Hey you two," Scott said. "I'm going to make a sandwich anyone want one?"

"Not me," Debbie said. "I think I'll turn in."

"Okay, goodnight." Scott said and Donna echoed.

Debbie looked back at Donna pleading with her eyes for her best friend to follow, but Donna was only interested in Scott.

(To be continued)