The Nude Nomad Ch. 02: Company

Story Info
Nudist roommate enjoys some time alone & makes new friends.
3.1k words
4.23
14.4k
4
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Mrs. Watson, just steady yourself and tell me what's the problem." John calmly stated to his current client at his IT job. "Okay, so I've been having issues with my Internet lately and I don't know what's going on. I'm expecting a video call from a friend of mine soon and I need to have this fixed."

"Have you tried turning things off and on again?" John suggested. "A rather simplistic and stereotypical solution, but it can get things done." he added.

"All right, I'll try that one. Thank you Mr. Coleman!" Mrs. Watson cheerfully said and she hung up. John then reclined in his office chair & idly looked around his cubicle, finding ways to keep himself distracted from the events of this morning.

"I still can't believe some nudist chick just waltzed into my house without my knowledge and made me breakfast." he muttered to himself. "And still she seems so familiar somehow!"

"What are you talking about Johnny?" another coworker by the name of Clark Diaz wondered.

"Oh it's nothing Clark. Hey, did you see the news last night?!" John nervously asked trying to hide his new roommate from everyone else. "Yeah, still searching for that nomad chick." Clark replied. "Say, you wouldn't happen to know anything about her since you brought it up right?"

"What, no I don't!" John sheepishly answered trying his best to make it not look like he was lying. "Never mind. By the way, boss wants to talk with you." Clark said before he walked away. John groaned at the thought of having to see his boss again. He wasn't mean at all but he still seemed rather cold and distant from his employees.

"Mr. Coleman?" his boss Mr. Otto Barker stoically greeted John with his back to him when he finally entered his office.

"Why hello there Mr. Barker. What led you to call me here?" John tried to greet him as politely as possible, but he knew he was going to regret this.

"A very good afternoon to you too Coleman." Barker said turning to his employee with piercing green eyes. Despite his emotionless exterior, he still emitted confidence from those emerald orbs, his brown hair and sharp tie. "Anyway, you stand here today because I want to discuss certain matters with you."

John began fearing the worst, hoping that he wouldn't get fired or his pay cut when suddenly Otto put on a small smile. "I brought you here today because you are getting a raise."

"Wait, seriously?!" John exclaimed, shocked at his boss's sudden kindness. "This is so unlike you sir, I just don't know what to say!"

"Other than 'How much?', Mr. Coleman." Otto finished for him, his smile turning into a more neutral expression. "I shall be raising your paycheck by approximately thirty dollars. A rather decently sized amount I must say. I am doing this because I feel you have been doing exceptionally well lately Mr. Coleman, though the solutions you give to your clients are a bit too simplistic."

"Yeah, my most recent one before you called me here was me just saying to turn it off & on again." John admitted. "Oh stuff and nonsense Mr. Coleman, other employees of mine have given that before, but they didn't get a raise unlike you."

Suddenly the bell rang for lunch break. "Now off you go my good sir. Buy yourself something nice with that new extra money you have." Otto sent him off sitting back in his chair overlooking the street below.

John walked out of his boss's office with a smile on his face, a smile unlike anyone in the large building had seen him wear before. "Yo, what happened in there Johnny? You happy to get fired?" Michael asked walking beside him.

"No, I simply got a raise." John answered with a smirk. "Whoa, seriously man?! You must be doing awesome here!" Michael exclaimed. "That's almost exactly what Mr. Barker said when he called me to his office, and he also told me to buy something nice with that extra money I have."

"Well think you could do me a solid and use that extra cash to buy me some lunch? I woke up a bit late today and was in a hurry that I couldn't pack my own." Micheal asked. "Sure, what do you prefer again?"

"Just get me a hot dog with relish." his coworker answered with a wink. "Y'know, you've changed a lot since yesterday. You feeling alright?" he asked. "Did anybody happen to stop by your place and magically make you less of a loner overnight?"

"No, what would make you say that?!" John asked trying once again not to make it look like he was telling the truth. "Well Diaz thinks you might be hiding something from us when you two chatted earlier. Maybe it could be connected to our favorite traveling babe?"

"Let's just cut the chitchat and go to lunch already! I'm starving!" John tried to change the subject to continue keeping Nina a secret from his coworkers.

"Yeah, you're kinda right Johnny. Those hot dogs ain't gonna eat themselves!" Michael proclaimed joining the herd of office workers headed to the building's cafeteria. John let out a sigh of relief knowing that no one was the wiser of Nina. Speaking of which, he should check in with her later.

-

"And then the pigeon just shat all over my neighbor's car! You should've seen how desperate he was to keep it spotless!" Sally Hudson finished telling a funny story to her lunch table, which included Mike, who was laughing with the others and John, who was too busy looking at his phone contemplating whether he should call Nina. "I'm sorry guys, what was this about a pigeon again?"

"Oh Jesus dying on the cross Johnny, were you even paying attention?!" Steven James exclaimed in frustration. "Sally's neighbor was trying to keep his car clean all day and yet this one goddamn pigeon made it all go to shit, literally!"

"Oh yeah, ha ha ha." John laughed nervously before looking back at his phone. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom guys." he stated before racing off with phone in hand toward the men's room.

Hiding himself in a stall, John dialed his home number and waited for Nina to pick up. He knew it would only be a matter of time before someone happened to walk in on him so he just wanted to make things quick. Suddenly Nina finally picked up. "Hello John, how are things going?" she calmly asked. "Feeling fine Nina. Are you staying inside like I told you to?"

"Why yes, but I am feeling a bit bored and lonely too." Nina replied. "Well how about this, I just got a raise so why don't I head down to the shelter on the way home?" John suggested. "Oh that sounds wonderful! You are just such a good friend! If I were here right now, I could kiss you!"

"You can kiss me when I come back." John nervously stated. "Try and keep yourself busy until then."

"Okay, love you too!" Nina exclaimed and she hung up on John. Just then, Clark stepped into the restroom. "Hey Johnny, what's taking you so long?" he called out. "Oh it's nothing Clark, just really needed to take a dump."

John left the bathroom with a strained smile, which immediately made Clark suspicious. "Hm, something's definitely up."

-

After hanging up, Nina sat down on the couch and started thinking about what she could do before John gets home. "Now what can I do?" she pondered before turning her attention to a music system nearby. "Hm, I wonder what kind of music he has."

Digging through John's music collection, Nina found that he had a variety of jazz, classical, pop, rock, country and blues titles. "Wow, someone's got good taste!" she said to herself before she put in a pop album.

Nina started her dance by shaking her hips while stroking her hands all over her naked body. She then pinched her nipples, making her moan lustfully and then felt up her big butt. "Oh, I feel so horny!" she howled bouncing up & down making her big tits jiggle with each jump before finally dropping down and basically started twerking while fingering herself.

"Oh fuck yes, I just love dancing while turned on!" Nina screamed stroking her pussy faster before she finally came all over the carpet. Collapsing on the floor, Nina took a few minutes to collect herself. Then she finally got an idea and raced toward the room that she made for herself last night and picked up her duffel bag.

Shuffling through it, Nina finally picked up a medium sized orange dildo that looked like it was used quite often. However, she frowned at it for a bit thinking back to bad memories before lying down on her bed and shoving the dildo up her clit.

Moaning loudly, Nina began jamming it up and down her sweet spot with one hand & pinching her nipples with the other. She moaned louder than before then started going faster. "Oh yeah, I love masturbating so much! And being a nudist makes it even better!"

After another hour, Nina finally came, this time even messier than before and was knocked out on her bed. Her sheets were covered in her juices & Nina herself went limp before finally falling asleep.

-

A few hours later, Nina remained asleep on her bed, but she could faintly hear John driving home, opening the front door and walking into her room. "I see someone found a way to keep herself busy." he muttered before setting something small and furry between her boobs.

Nina was stirred awake by a slight purring noise before she opened her eyes to spot a small brownish-orange Persian cat staring her in the face nestled between her breasts. She squealed in utter delight, finally getting up and scooping up the feline in her arms. "Oh it's just so adorable! I absolutely love it John!"

"Thanks Nina. I just thought you might be a bit lonely while I'm away-" John began before he was suddenly interrupted by his nude housemate kissing him on the lips. John was a bit shocked by this but instead wrapped his arms around her and they continued embracing.

"I knew I made the right choice when I snuck into your house." Nina said when their kiss ended. "So what's for dinner?"

"I don't know, maybe something nice to commemorate my raise." John answered giving her another kiss on the cheek. "And maybe after that, you could join me in the shower and wash off all my cum." Nina added seductively stroking her left boob while sticking her tongue out. "I feel sooooo dirty and sweaty right now!"

"Uh, sure! We can do that." John accepted nervously before he felt his erection rise up again. "I swear Nina, this isn't what it looks like!"

"That's okay Johnny. I'm okay with others being dirty around me." Nina said sweetly looking like she's about to drop down and open his fly before stopping herself. "No, save it for the shower!"

"By the way, what do you plan on naming the cat?" John asked picking up their new pet and handing it to Nina. "I think we should call him Barry." Nina answered petting the kitten. "Get it? Barry, bare!"

"Yeah, I get it." John let out a chuckle before Nina left the room with a little spring in her step to make her cute butt jiggle. John felt his boner rise up again before following her out to the kitchen.

-

"There are so many other things that I could be doing right now, yet you roped me into spying on Coleman." Clark complained as he & Michael tried to blend into the shadows to spy on John. "Seriously, are we that desperate to find out what he's hiding?"

"C'mon, I just know he's got a roommate he doesn't want us knowing about!" Michael stated peeking through the kitchen window that gave a good view of the dining room.

"And we're doing this like a bunch of little kids spying on Christmas presents being wrapped." Clark responded ready to leave his friend. "You see the problem here?"

"Sh sh sh, here he comes! Hide!" Michael shushed his companion as the two of them ducked down. "So what do you like to do when not working?" they heard a female voice ask John. "Well, watch TV, listen to music, read books, I'm a rather studious fellow."

"Wait, who's the lady?" Clark wondered before they took another peek and they noticed a naked woman chatting with John while they fixed dinner. "Big tits, waist-length blonde hair, it can't be!" Mike declared quietly still trying to hide. "He's hanging with the Nude Nomad!"

His rustling immediately caught the attention of John and the nomad who peeped out the window to discover the two men hiding in the bushes. "Oh, hey Johnny. Who's the babe?" Clark asked trying to hide the erection that he now has. "And is that the Nude Nomad?"

"Why yes, my name's Nina. Pleased to meet you." Nina greeted the two. "Uh, nice to meet you too miss. I'm Michael and this is my friend Clark." Michael introduced himself and Clark. "And for the record, we were only spying on you guys because we wanted to know what was up with John."

"Oh yeah, that. Why don't you come inside and we can talk over dinner?" Nina offered the two. "I think we're gonna have lasagna."

"That sounds great! And I promise we'll try our best to not ogle you." Clark exclaimed. "I don't mind if you stare at my body, I do quite like it." Nina stated with a cute laugh while presenting her boobs. "Now come on in, you'll just love my cooking."

"So you became a nudist when your tits started growing & wanted to show them off 24/7 but it led to you getting cast out by your family and running away?" Michael asked when dinner was done and it was time for he & Clark to go home.

"Yeah, I got the idea from a group of friends that were also nudists but unlike them, my family didn't appreciate it." Nina stated glumly. "They thought I was turned into a sex-obsessed bitch and forced me out of the house with a bag full of dildos, condoms and a set of clothes if they thought I would change my mind. In all my travels across the county, I was sexually harassed, called horrible things like a slut, whore & a prostitute and even tried to rape me! It was so awful!"

She burst into tears and hugged Michael tight, sobbed into his shoulder. "Oh dang, you had a pretty hard life." Clark sympathized with her. "We promise we won't tell anyone else about you Nina, you can count on that."

"Oh thanks you two! I can see why John would call you his friends." Nina said drying her eyes. "They aren't really my friends, more like coworkers." John tried to correct her before he came to a realization. "You know, I guess our dedication to keeping Nina a secret would make us friends."

"Knew you would come around Johnny!" Michael exclaimed high-fiving his newfound friend. "You know, if you've become this close since you first met, you ever considered becoming a thing?"

"What, No! We've only known each other for literally a day!" John panicked. "But maybe we could."

"Glad to hear it you two. See you tomorrow Johnny." Clark finally said goodbye and he closed the door. John let out a sigh and straightened his hair, happy that someone else would be as accepting of Nina as he was and that others would keep her safe.

Speaking of which, he felt Nina's sexy form press up against his back and kiss his neck. "So how about that shower date?" she purred massaging his shoulders before licking the back of his head. "I still feel oh so dirty!"

"Well, if you say so! Can't believe I almost forgot!" John stated taking off his tie & jacket before Nina beckoned him to follow her to the bathroom with a spank on her beautiful booty.

It wasn't long before John & Nina were under the shower and passionately making out, with Nina massaging John's cock between her soft, firm thighs. "Yeah, keep jacking me off with those legs baby!" John moaned in ecstasy. "I want to stick my length in your cunt so much!"

"Well what are you waiting for handsome? Do it." Nina convinced him spreading her pussy lips wide before John finally shoved his dick in. "Oh fuck yes! You're just so big!" she screamed as they started fucking. "I don't care if I may get pregnant, this is some of the best sex I ever had!"

"Oh, I think I'm gonna cum!" John howled before he finally burst, squirting his seed right through her pussy. The two of them leaned on the shower wall utterly exhausted before they made out again, this time turning into a French kiss.

Nina dropped to her knees and slowly began stroking John's cock with one hand while fingering herself with the other. Eventually bringing herself to climax, she dropped all pretenses and swallowed it whole, stroking up & down while fondling his balls and licking the mast.

"You give such good head babe." John gasped before he came again, releasing his juices all over her face. Their sex continued on with titjobs, footjobs, clit sucking and more until the two of them lied on the shower floor, exhausted but still wanting more.

"I think I know what you need now." Nina cooed before standing up and posing with her ass sticking out. Besides her boobs, Nina's butt was John's favorite part of her body. He adored its shape, size, texture and tightness, and wanted to stick his cock inside it now.

"You know me so well." John groaned sensually before finally sticking it in. "Harder, faster!" Nina cried in heat before her roommate did as she told, even pinching her nipples for added arousal. "This is just so hot!"

"I'm gonna cum again!" John howled on the verge of release. "Yeah, let's cum together Johnny!" Nina screamed in response. "Those two were right, we should become a couple!"

"You sure? We've only known each other for a day. but I think we can give it a shot!" John replied before they finally burst together and collapsed on the shower floor in each other's arms. "How about we just take it slow first and then get serious. That okay with you?"

"Of course." Nina purred and they continued resting on the floor in the afterglow of their coitus before they dried off and both got into bed nude.