The Nude Nomad Ch. 04: Visiting

Story Info
John & Nina get to know Blake better.
3k words
4.64
9.8k
3
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their brief conversation about Nina's run last night, she and John sat down to breakfast before he left for work. Immediately afterwards, Nina decided to put the phone number of her new friend Blake White to good use.

"Hi Blake, it's me, Nina from last night." she greeted Blake over the phone. "How are things going for you?"

"Doing good Nina. Any plans today?" Blake asked on the other end. "My daughters are at work, son's out jogging and husband's out with friends."

"Neat!" I exclaimed. "So where do your daughters work?"

"Their names are Jasmine & Jessie and they're beach lifeguards." Blake answered. "Unfortunately it's not a nude beach but they are aware of me being a nudist."

"Okay then. I don't have any plans today other than hanging out until John comes home, but maybe we could arrange something this afternoon?" Nina suggested. "How far away is your house?"

"About two blocks. You planning on visiting us?" Blake asked. "I'd love to have company over! We got a big swimming pool in our backyard!"

"That sounds great! But maybe I should ask John what he thinks when he gets home from work." Nina responded. "I'll call you back later!" Hanging up, she gently stroked her cat Barry on his back before deciding to do some yoga poses.

Nina started with a downward dog, taking special notice of her hanging tits. Next she tried the warrior, feeling the cool air against her bare snatch. Finally came mountain, where she felt herself stroking her tits as she took deep breaths.

After doing a few more stretches, Nina decided to hit the shower and get ready for an afternoon by the pool. When the water was at a decent enough temperature, she grabbed her orange dildo and stepped inside.

When her body was fully soaked and her hair shampooed, Nina slowly shoved the sex toy up her cunt, moaning all the way. After fully inserting it, she jammed it up and down before finally cumming, leaving her slumped against the wall in heat and even more hyped.

-

After a few hours, John finally returned home to find Nina watching TV. "Hey John, how was your day?" she asked.

"Pretty normal. How about you?" John answered. "Well I was on the phone with Blake and she asked if we could hang out at her house with her family today." Nina replied. "You down for that?"

"Sure, I'd love to get reacquainted with her." John said undoing his tie and taking off his jacket. "Don't you have any clothes in that bag of yours?"

"Oh, for going out in public? I only have just the one set." Nina said running out to get her bag, returning with only a white tanktop and form-fitting black shorts. "But I'm not sure if I should put them on because you know, my parents."

"C'mon sweetie, just this once and you can get naked when we're there." John convinced his nude roommate. After a few moments of thinking, Nina finally gave in and slipped on her clothes. They hugged her curves very tightly, putting special emphasis on her tits and ass. "So, how do I look?"

"Beautiful." John said, his mouth drooling and dick rising up. "T-thank you. I haven't worn clothes in ages, but they feel so snug." Nina stated hugging herself, pumping out her boobs even more. "Ready to go?"

"Oh, I'm ready!" John exclaimed still staring at her booty. With that, the two of them finally stepped outdoors.

-

As they moved closer to the Whites' house, John continued staring at Nina's ass, how big the shorts made it look and the rhythm of her swaying. Before they knew it, they arrived at a yellow bungalow with a fancy patio in the front and a high fence as well.

John ringed the doorbell and was met with a beautiful brown-haired blue-eyed young woman clad in a tight red one piece & a pair of sunglasses on her head. "Oh hello there. Suppose you must be Nina and John?"

"Why yes, yes I am." John answered. "And you are?" he asked.

"I'm Jasmine White, pleased to meet you." Jasmine stated shaking the two's hands. "Come inside, my parents and siblings are waiting for you." Turning around, John got even harder at the sight of Jasmine's cute tan body. A great ass and legs, flat stomach, toned thighs, lean arms & legs, all capped off with what looked like a small D-cup rack.

Going through the house, they found Blake relaxing by the pool drinking a mojito and wearing a skimpy white bikini. Alongside her were what John assumed to be Jasmine's brother who was equally fit, her sister wearing the same red lifeguard suit with a tanning mirror in hand and their muscular father.

"Oh hey Nina, good to see you made it!" Blake exclaimed hugging her new friend. "And John, been a long while since we last saw one another. Come and sit down with us." she added gesturing to a pair of empty lawn chairs.

"I'm sure you've already met our daughter Jasmine, but allow us to introduce her sister Jessie and their brother Jack." Blake's husband said. "And I'm their dad Lucius."

"So all three of their names start with J. Are they all triplets or something?" John asked sitting down. "Yes, yes we are. And the same letters were just because it was funny." Jack answered. "In case our bodies aren't telling you, we're all fitness crazy."

"I can definitely see that. You all must work out a lot." Nina commented biting her lip in ecstasy, gazing at Blake, Jasmine & Jessie's tits & asses, Jack's legs and Lucius's biceps. She felt herself getting wet already and needed to be satisfied, so she decided to strip naked and go for a swim.

"Uh, what is she doing?" Jessie wondered taking her gaze away from her mirror. "Oh yeah, I suppose you may know me as the Nude Nomad!" Nina declared now fully nude. "Now who wants to dive in with me?!"

"Jess and I have been practicing a double swan dive together that we'd love to show you all." Jasmine announced as she & her sister tossed off their swimsuits, revealing their beautiful lean & tanned bodies before they stepped up to the diving board. "Ready sis?"

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Jessie exclaimed with a smile a together, they dove off the board hand-in-hand, only breaking their grasp on each other when their heads breached the surface. "So what do you think?"

"Oh that was just wonderful! You two were in perfect sync with each other!" John applauded. "I have to agree, you must have practiced a lot." Blake added before she got up and undid her bikini. "By the way, room for one more?"

"Of course, the more the merrier!" Nina exclaimed now already in the water herself before she splashed the sisters, who giggled while splashing back. Eventually the four beautiful women began a whole splash fight with the men spectating.

"You must be one lucky guy to know a girl like Nina." Lucius said to John. "I mean just look at her. The big tits, cute butt and that gorgeous long hair! You ever thought of, y'know?"

"To be honest, I actually did one night. We were in the shower making out before eventually doing it. Then we slept nude when Nina decided to go out for a run where she met your wife." John explained. Just then Nina rested on the edge of the pool staring seductively at the three men. "Any of you want to join us?"

"Uh sure, skinny dipping could possibly be fun." Jack nervously accepted taking off his T-shirt and board shorts, revealing a pretty okay looking cock. "Now don't judge me, at least my dick isn't teeny weenie!"

"Yours is good, but check out mine!" Lucius boasted stripping down as well to reveal a monster of a dick compared to Jack's. "Say hello to the reason I got married in the first place! Well, aside from my winning personality of course."

"Guess that only leaves you John. You should see his cock, it's the perfect size!" Nina stated floating on her back.

"I didn't bring any swimwear to strip off, so I might as well join y'all." John said making himself the last to get naked, revealing his lightly muscled chest to Nina and the Whites.

"Wow, who knew John was a bit of a hunk underneath?" Jasmine wondered pointing her fingers to her privates. "Yeah, he's so big!" Jessie replied groping herself. "So, you ready to join us all?"

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Jack exclaimed leaping into the water. "Me next!" Lucius added diving after his son. "And you too Johnny!"

"Oh just you wait, my dive is going be a show-stopper." John bragged stepping up to the diving board. "But it probably won't compare to the girls' double swan dive."

Taking a few deep breaths, John finally bounced off the board almost professional-like and splashed gracefully into the water below. When he finally surfaced, he was greeted with applause.

"Where did you learn to dive like that?" Nina wondered.

"I was a pretty good swimmer back in my college days." John answered. "Oh yeah, I remember that quite well!" Blake added. "Speaking of which, how did things turn out for you after grad?"

"Oh nothing much, only moved back here from Minneapolis, where I went to college, and got a job as an IT specialist." John replied. "How about you? Seems like I only began remembering you after you & Nina first met!"

"After college I began work as a personal trainer, which is how I first met Lucius. He was my favorite client at the time and gave him "special" rewards after each session, if you know what I mean." Blake explained before she and Lucius lovingly embraced. Suddenly she began grasping his cock and slowly stroked it, making him moan.

"Uh, is this an inappropriate time?" Nina asked.

"Naw don't sweat it, we do this all the time." Blake said motioning for her husband to shove his dick inside her ass. "Besides, I got a pretty nice coochie begging to be sucked on." she added motioning to her wet clit. "Go on Nina, it won't bite."

Dunking herself underwater, Nina found Blake's vagina thrusting in & out from Lucius's fucking and licked it once. It tasted quite good so she tried another few licks before feeling a second cock inside her own ass. It was Jack's, who was also spanking it hard.

Nina surfaced her head for a moment to groan in heat. "Oh yes, you're both so good!" she shouted feeling the whole length inside her.

Meanwhile Jasmine & Jessie had started embracing John on both sides, massaging his chest and kissing his face. "Sit up on the edge, I want to see that dick." Jessie told John. He obeyed, seating himself on the side of the pool and revealing his length to the sisters. "Nice, long and thick. Just how we like it."

"So which one of us gets first taste?" Jasmine purred seductively.

"Well, I can allow both of you to take it if that's okay." John suggested, The twins nodded ecstatically and teamed up to pleasure him, Jasmine giving him a blowjob and Jessie taking his balls in her mouth, making him moan loudly.

As for Nina, she was now taking Lucius's and Jack's cocks in both her holes while Blake sat on her shoulders, giving her pussy. "Aren't you afraid all this weight will send us floating down?" Jack asked between grunts. "Besides, having two cocks inside you while a woman sits on your shoulders so that you can orally pleasure her might seem like too much!"

"I don't care, this is sooooo good!" Nina shrieked on the verge of cumming, and John was as well thanks to the sisters. After a few more minutes, they finally burst leaving both of them spent and Jasmine's mouth full of cum.

"Oh yes, you cum so fast." Jasmine cooed wiping some of John's juice off her face. "What do you say sis, wanna see if Nina's willing?" she asked Jessie.

The two sisters nodded and swam towards Nina, ready to rope her into a lesbian threesome. "Tell me hot stuff, you ever swung towards girls?" Jessie asked toying with the nomad's boobs. "Or maybe you're just bi."

"Judging by how loud she's moaning, definitely bi." Jasmine answered for Nina while fingering her clit. The three girls continued fucking, the water turning them on even more while Blake mounted herself on John's cock and Jack & Lucius began jerking off.

After another few minutes, everybody finally orgasmed, squirting cum into the pool water. "Looks like we're gonna need to drain this old thing after this." Lucius commented. "You two wanna dry off and join us for dinner?"

"Oh that would be just wonderful Lucius." Nina accepted.

"Is it okay if I get my clothes back on?" John asked. "I don't mind if you have a nude dinner and I'm the only one dressed."

-

"Thank you all for stopping by guys. Hope we can see each other again soon." Blake thanked John & Nina as they prepared to leave, John being the only one in clothes while everybody else was still nude. "Sure you don't want to put your top and shorts back on Nina?"

"No, I think I'm gonna come home naked." Nina answered. "And I suppose you're gonna be in the buff for the rest of the day too."

"Yeah, you are indeed right." Jack replied. "Maybe we should just become nudists just like Mom."

"That sounds like a great idea sweetie!" Blake agreed. "But whenever you feel the need, be sure to do it in private, okay?"

"Mom! Not in front of our new friends!" Jack exclaimed defensively to which Jasmine & Jessie replied with a laugh.

"Even with our new lifestyle, you're still our dorky brother." Jessie exclaimed hugging her brother from behind, squishing her boobs against his bare back.

"Hey before we leave, I just wanna talk with Lucius for a bit." John stated, much to Lucius's surprise. "Uh what for?" he asked before John grabbed him by the wrist and took him into the bathroom.

"I just want to say this Luce, do you think Nina looks kinda familiar to you?" John asked. "I've been thinking this for a long time."

"Come to think of it, she does kinda remind me of a girl I went to high school with." Lucius answered. "She had the same hair & eye color as her."

"Really, what's her name?" John continued, hungry for more answers.

"Think it was Vivian Watson or something. You remember someone with that name right?" Lucius answered.

"Yeah, I did talk with a Mrs. Watson as part of my job one day. You think maybe, they might be connected?" John wondered.

"That could be likely. I think we might be onto something." Lucius stated. "You think you ever ran into someone with that hair as well?"

"Well there was this one girl I ran into a couple of times back in high school. I was a senior and she was a sophomore." John added. "She was a part of the swim team and cheerleading squad as well."

"Maybe you should look through your yearbook when you get home." Lucius suggested just as Blake knocked on the door. "You still in there boys? It feels like it's been hour!"

"Oh terribly sorry honey, the time just flew by me." Lucius apologized leaving the bathroom with John. Then the two turned to each other. "You really sure she could be that girl?"

"Now that you think about it, could be." John answered before they shook hands. "Well, I'll see you again soon."

"You too." Lucius replied as John finally joined Nina at the front door and the Blakes all said goodbye.

"Now are you sure you want to go outside nude and not at night? Because I have your clothes in my pocket just in case." John cautioned his roommate.

"No, I'll be fine. Let's go." Nina declared shutting the door behind them and beginning to set off for home, naked and proud.

Midway through the trip back though, they heard some rustling followed by the clicking of a camera. "Wait, what the hell?!" Nina exclaimed covering herself, worried someone was out there taking pictures of her.

"It's probably nothing Nina. Now let's keep going." John stated and the two continued. But little did they know tomorrow would be very chaotic.

-

When the two returned home, Nina decided to take a shower while John decided to further investigate in his office.

Turning on a light, his office was pretty standard looking with a laptop on a desk with a lamp over the keyboard, a bookcase nearby and a few motivational posters. John immediately took to the yearbook he had hidden and cracked it open.

"Good ol' Tesla High." he reminisced on his years as a student at Nikola Tesla High School before flipping through his senior year yearbook in search of the girl. "Now let's see, Mrs. Muller, Mr. Clarke, Mr. Matthew, Ms. Langston."

Before he knew it, he finally came across Mrs. Storming's sophomore homeroom class and scrolled through all her pupils. "Jack Lord, Maxine Knight, Robert Brew, Nina W-" That was when John happened upon a picture that gave him a startling realization.

Nina's backstory, Mrs. Watson, his talk with Lucius earlier. It all made sense now. John progressed further, discovering that same girl in the photos for the swim team and cheerleading squad. He couldn't believe it, but now he had finally realized the origins of his nudist roommate, Nina Watson.

-

Nina exited the shower feeling refreshed and ready for bed when she found John sitting on the bed with the yearbook in his lap. "Is everything all right John?"

"No everything's fine with me." John answered nervously before putting on a grave face and showing Nina her face in the book. "But is everything fine with you Ms. Watson?"