The Nude Party

Story Info
A party through the eye of a dick.
608 words
3.1
25.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers

Hi, let me introduce myself, I’m Harry Wiggles. My Master calls me Mr. Wiggles, I guess to impress the ladies. Well, we went to bed at midnight on Friday since Master couldn’t find any action at any of the local bars. It was about 7:00 in the morning when my Master awoke, I was surprised because he usually sleeps later than that on a Saturday morning. I felt like someone had stuck a toothpick down his boxers, because I couldn’t move at all. Turns out that Master had one of his sexy dreams again, so I woke up hard as a rock.

I sent a message, by way of the nerves, to the Brain that I needed to dispel that yucky yellow liquid that I always seem to throw-up. I guess my message got through, because the next thing I know, the Feet were taking us to the bathroom. Master popped me out of his boxers and I started relieving myself. Everyone in the body of Master just about jumped for joy, they realized that tonight was the party; Master was only thinking about it all week. The Feet took us to the shower, where Master proceeded to wash the entire body, as he was planning on using every muscle he had, including me, several times tonight.

We finished in the shower, and he dried off, taking extra care with me, since I was still stiff and tender. Master threw on a pair of shorts and plopped down in the chair in the living room. He turned on the television and flipped through the channels quickly, scanning to see if anything struck his, or my fancy.

We finally headed for the party, as it was getting to be pretty close to 7:00. Master arrived at the party and I couldn’t believe my eye. Now we get around to our share of parties, but this one took the cake. There were at least a hundred people here, and all in their birthday suits. He sat down next to a gorgeous blonde, the first of several for tonight. I introduced myself to her pussy.

“Hi, I’m Harry, Harry Wiggles. You can call me Mr. Wiggles if you’d like.”

That got a little giggle out of her.

“Pleased to meet you. I’m Veronica.” We chatted for what seemed like an eternity. Mind you, it was a pleasant eternity. I couldn’t help but notice that she had something coming from her lips.

“Do you know you have some pre-cum on you?”

“Oh, that’s okay. I’ve been this way ever since Natalie got here!”

I made up my mind. I was going to clean her up from the inside out; She twisted and turned as I did. When I was done, she thanked me and said to come back anytime for another round.

Master and I made the rounds, and I met Teresa, Marge, Patti, and Samantha… just to name a few. Patti and Samantha were redheads, no die job there. Marge was a brunette, who was very talkative. She talked about the weather, the news, anything she thought of to keep my mind off her lips. Now Teresa was a downright blonde, however, she wasn’t your typical ditzy blonde.

With each of these ladies, I had the same routine, and the same result. Each of them invited me to come back whenever I had time.

I have to admit that I had fun at that party. If Master had slept through that alarm this morning, I wouldn’t have met any of these luscious ladies. I have to send a message tomorrow morning to the Brain, thanking him for thinking of this party.

wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers