The Nude Pioneer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was he out of his mind?

Sarah spoke up first. "Sir, you can't do that. Nudity is protected in the Constitution." Damn, she had balls.

"You speak back to me again, 'ma'am', and I'll shove your face in the pavement, do you understand me? My whole life, this town has been run by perverts. Perverts hiding behind the Constitution. You want to argue the Constitution, you can do that in front of the judge."

Suddenly, I saw a man dressed in a fancy suit walking towards us, on the other side of the cop. "Sir, it really isn't necessary to arrest these three young ladies," he said in an elegant English accent.

"Why don't you shut your..." the cop said as he turned around to face the man. He stopped in mid sentence when he saw who it was.

"The lady with the raven hair is correct. You have no grounds to arrest these women. I suggest you return to your beat. There's been a rash of property crimes on campus lately, and we require fine law enforcement officials such as yourself to keep a close watch on things."

The cop looked like he had the wind knocked out of him. "Y-yes, sir." He left the scene as quickly as he had arrived.

"Allow me to introduce myself," the man said. "My name is Edmund Bryant."

"CHANCELLOR Bryant!?" Lana and Sarah said in unison.

Oh. God. No.

"It's... um... what a pleasure and honor it is to meet you," Sarah said, shaking the hand of the University of Wisconsin Chancellor. He was incredibly handsome, about fifty years old, with thick dark hair and piercing eyes. He looked like that old actor, Pierce Brosnan, back in his heyday.

"Are you three students here?" he asked.

I was too paralyzed to say or do anything.

"Yes!" Lana said. "I mean no! I mean, not yet. We're high school seniors, but we've been accepted."

I wasn't sure we'd still be accepted after this little incident.

"I know I have a biased opinion, but I would highly recommend choosing Wisconsin. And you, young Godiva," he said, turning to me, "I hope this incident hasn't soured our school too much for you." The entire conversation the chancellor never looked at me except straight in the eyes.

"No... no sir. It really is a beautiful campus."

"Splendid. I must say I appreciate your willingness to cast off the conventions of society. Don't let our more conservative element discourage you. You are welcome to continue your journey of self-expression on this campus. If anyone impedes you..." he handed me a business card. "This is my direct number. Call me personally, and I will see what I can do to assist you."

I simply took his card. I think I may have squeaked as well.

The chancellor withdrew a pipe and a small bag from his jacket. He began packing the bowl.

"What... um, what are you up to this evening, Mr. Chancellor, Sir," Lana said.

"Please, you can call me Ed," he said, lighting his pipe. The aroma of rich, sweet tobacco filled the air around us as he puffed. "This evening I was forced to entertain a small group of very wealthy alumni. Boring fuckers really," the profanity sounded amusing in his erudite accent, "but it's part of what the regents hired me for."

"You have tobacco," Sarah said, pointing out the obvious. "Isn't it illegal?"

"Illegal to sell, certainly, my darling," he said with a smile. "But the law says nothing about possession or use."

Just then a stunning, six-foot-tall blonde in a sequined gown stepped out of a classic Lexus sports car parked not far away. She looked to be in her late 20s. "Honey," she said in a Midwestern accent, "we need to get going home. The baby sitter is going to wonder where we are!"

"Well, I must be going. I would love to spend more time with the three of you, but the university might frown upon my fraternizing with prospective students who are in the nude." He got in the car with his wife and sped off for home.

"Wow, if he goes home to THAT every night I don't think we have to worry about him hitting on students," Sarah said with a laugh. We all had a good laugh about the whole situation.

"It's a good thing we weren't arrested," I said. "I don't even have an ID with me. It's in my wallet, which is somewhere in the lake with my clothes!"

"I grabbed your wallet and keys along with your phone before I pushed your clothes in," Lana said. "I'm not THAT evil."

There was another thing I was wondering: "How do you both know the UW chancellor by name? I don't even know who the president of Harvard is."

"Edmund Bryant is a bit of a celebrity," Sarah explained. "Very well-to-do. I think he went to Eaton with King William. I mean, back when he was Prince William."

The three of us managed to get back to the hostel without much more excitement. Well, unless you count all the cat calls, whistles, and honked horns I got on the way back. I wondered if I would end up in the newspaper. It was after 2 AM at that point, and the bars were closed, so fortunately there weren't a lot of people out.

Back in our room, all three of us offered to sleep on the floor. We decided Lana should get the floor as punishment for losing my clothes.

I never did get re-dressed that night. I had taken to sleeping nude anyway, so I simply got into bed the way I was.

Before falling asleep I thought about what had happened that night. My outlook on life had turned around 180 degrees from how I felt after school that afternoon. Life was good, and it would only get better from here. Who needed some fancy exclusive education? I had the best friends a woman could hope for, endless possibilities open to me, and a fantastic body I wanted the world to see. How could I have anything to complain about? I fell asleep very contented.

I awoke at around 10 AM. Lana and Sarah were already up. Sarah was putting on makeup in front of the mirror and Lana was sitting on Sarah's bed, reading a book on her cell. I threw the covers off, stood up, and stretched, making no effort to hide my nudity.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower," I said as I rummaged through my duffel bag, looking for my towel. I was going to wrap up for the short walk down to the bathroom.

"I dare you not to cover up on your way to the shower," Sarah said. Lana immediately looked up from her book, a smile on her face.

So that's how it was going to be, huh? Sarah and Lana daring me to push the limits of my nude behavior. "I can't do that!" I said.

"Why not?" Lana asked. "You were naked in front of a whole lot of people last night. What's the big deal just walking down the hallway?"

"It's light out now!" I said. "I had the cover of night before."

I knew that excuse wouldn't hold water. I also realized something significant: it always seemed like good things happened when I got nude. There were some frightening moments, to be sure, but since I started taking off my clothes I found myself changing for the better.

Agreeing to meet their challenge, I simply held my towel in one hand, my toiletries caddy in the other, and stepped out into the hallway...