The Nude Pioneer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think your folks are back asleep," she whispered.

Without saying anything, and without getting dressed, I simply stepped out of the bathroom to the astonished looks of Lana and Sarah. Both of them were speechless.

Not much more worth noting happened that night. The three of us sat around, reminiscing about the thirteen years we knew one another, and how that would probably be coming to an end. In all of the melancholy my nudity was more or less forgotten (except that Sarah insisted I sit on my shirt and not put my bare ass on the couch).

The next day I learned that my grandmother gave me a check for $1800 for my birthday! My parents insisted I save it for spending money at college, but I did want to improve my wardrobe. I bought some fashionable, low-cut blouses and form-fitting sweaters. Although I never stopped liking the comfort and utility of cargo pants, I did buy some tighter jeans to wear. Over the next several weeks I slowly incorporated the new outfits into my daily dress.

I had started to think that maybe the incident on my eighteenth birthday was just an isolated bout of temporary insanity. Sarah and Lana, being the good and loyal friends they were, said nothing about it to anyone, so I could very easily have forgotten it ever happened. However, one day after a particularly rigorous gym class - we were playing some very intense volleyball - everyone was sweaty and stinky. Even I was, and I don't sweat that much. Now, we had showers, and the gym teachers did everything they could to encourage students to use them, but no one, and I mean NO ONE was going to get naked in front of her classmates. Not in this day and age of American prudishness. But I smelled myself, and I smelled the girls around me, and I made my decision.

"Fuck this. I reek. I'm taking a shower."

While the other girls were huddled in front of their individual lockers, busy trying to change out of their sports bras while somehow avoiding the trauma of showing their nipples to another human being, I casually and nonchalantly pulled off my gym shirt. Then I pushed down my shorts, crossed my arms and pulled off my sports bra, letting my breasts bounce free. Finally, with no hesitation at all, I slid my panties down my legs, grabbed a towel from the long-neglected towel rack and walked in front of fifteen stunned high school girls to the showers.

Most of the girls that day, and the rest of days that year, joined me in the shower. Maybe I was born to be a pioneer after all.

12