The Nude Studio Apartment Challenge Pt. 02

Story Info
What happened to Tracy after the challenge.
8.7k words
4.55
12.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,251 Followers

I strongly recommending the first part of this story first, as there is no recap. Thanks to all who enjoyed the first part. Hopefully you enjoy the conclusion.

*****

"Ladies and gentlemen, our guest tonight is none other than Gage Porter," said the smarmy television host standing and clapping as Gage walked across the studio waving and sat in the chair.

Gage was well aware of studio magic in these shows, especially since this definitely was not his first one in these last three months, but it was really awkward waving camera and crew pretending an audience was there.

"Thanks, Mike, great to be here," Gage lied.

"Now, by now everyone know the story - the internet sensation that just blew up," said Mike, the host, "Just in case anyone's being living in a cave: Gage, you agreed to take part in this game where you would be naked for three days with a woman also naked. If you both lasted, you each won enough money to cover your next semester tuition..."

"That's correct."

"Except... it turned out to also be a set up by mutual friends to try and get you and an old girlfriend back together?"

"Well, not exactly, Tracy Winfield and I had a date, not were dating."

"Wow," said Mike turning to the camera laughing, "Must have been some date..."

"Yes it was..." Gage said, "Yes, it actually was ingenious on my best friends, Dave and Crystal's part. Really, they are who should be getting the attention. They, without myself or Tracy knowing, arranged some fundraising - keggers and such - to get started, and partnered with two other students: one who's dad owned the building they used and a film studies major. They set it up like a real contest, and heavily promoted it having anyone who wanted to watch the video confessionals prepay. They also started betting pools on various stuff - because the profits were going to us, it fell under the charity loophole. The film student, because he made it a school project, he could use all their film and editing equipment for free. They were willing to contribute their own money, but ended up not having to..."

"Fascinating, and of course because of the tragic love story," said Mike, "It blew up. I heard you went in and filmed commentary for the DVD... I take it you've watched the whole show?"

Gage had answered that stupid question a bunch of times. Of course he's watched it - especially Tracy's last testimonial numerous times. He was quite angry how the editing made her to seem like some cold bitch toying with him. Even the stuff he did after she left was edited. Joe, who did the editing, just said every reality show needs someone to cheer and someone to hate.

"Yes, I have, Mike."

"Now, this must be hard..." Mike said with fake sympathy, "It looks like things are going good. You two make love... and she just leaves, disappears on you. Had to be a blow to the ego." He made a dropping gesture with his hand and laughed. Again, Gage had heard that joke enough times that it was all right.

"Hey, we were both drunk... just glad neither of us puke," Gage said as both faked laughed.

"I kid of course, with you being trendy across all platforms, and I heard talk of a book deal to tell your story," Mike said, "And who could forget your date with McKayce..."

McKayce was an extremely attractive model turned singer that was on the rise. When Gage and Tracy's story attracted national attention, she went public on how bad she felt for Gage, thought he was really attractive and then asked him out.

Gage quickly found out it wasn't so much a date as a promotion campaign for McKayce. Yes, she was smiling holding his hand as the horde of paparazzi followed them every step of their date. However, whenever there were no cameras, she completely ignored him and was on her phone.

"Yes, that was nice, but don't think I'll be wanting a second one," Gage said. Okay, he knew that was milking it, but he hadn't lost his head. Yes, he was a big deal at the moment, but knew full well in a year no one would even remember his name. Like that suspenders guy that went viral.

"Well, you're not short on offers from the ladies at the moment," Mike said, "I heard you even turned down going on the Bachelor?"

"Well, Mike. I am almost done my degree and would rather focus on my career than another stint at reality television."

"Or is it because you're not still over her..." Mike said in a weird tone and looking at his fake audience.

Again, Gage was used to this questioning. The first time, it was hard to answer and he might have watered up on national television. Waking up Sunday morning to no scene of Tracy, finding out she left in the middle of the night, and made no effort to tell him why did suck.

"Relationships fail all the time, Mike. I'm no different and I will move on," Gage said calmly.

"Now, you've only watched the final edit of her last speech," Mike said with a glint in his eye, "You've never seen the full, unedited version. Until now..."

Gage blinked, what was going on. The teleprompter changed to Tracy standing in the bathroom, her nudity edited, doing the video she made when she went to the bathroom after they had sex. That's what hurt so much. She returned from the bathroom and knew full well she was leaving and gave him a last 'pity cuddle,' and left without a word.

"Now, of course we needed to censor some bits for the audience, but this is the first time anyone other than the shows producers and Tracy has ever seen this -including Gage..."

The video started with Tracy not looking, blank of emotion. Not angry, not mad, not happy. "Okay, I hope someone sees this right away. First, Gage won his bonus. Here's his 'BEEP' running down my leg." The camera panned down to a distorted view of her groin area. "Second, I am done. He wins. As soon as he's asleep, I'll text you so someone can come pick me up - please bring me some clothes..."

That was what Gage watched over and over. The camera kept rolling and Tracy's eyes were watering. She took a deep breath and said, "If you ever, ever cared for me as a friend, you will keep this part off the web and not show Gage. Don't make him look bad - I know how picking and choosing which bits to use works and all that. He's twice the man he thinks he is - make sure others see that. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks of me. And please, don't do the whole texting to alert him crap. Please, please, just let me enjoy this time with him before I go... thanks..."

Mike had his smirk again as he turned to Gage. Gage was in shock, but glad that he wasn't having tears in his eyes on television again.

"Why did they release this?" Gage said.

"I know... it must come as a shock that she obviously really did care for you," Mike said, "We received this footage as well as permission to show it from Tracy Winfield herself - right from the phone she used during the completion. Her only condition was that you had to see it, and hear what she has to say..."

Gage felt real anxious and looked around. What was she thinking, doing this on a national syndicated talk show?

Mike laughed. "No, she isn't here. But she did approach us a week ago. I'm to give you this. Sorry, folks, but it will be up to Gage whether he shares her message."

Gage took an envelop from Mike, opened it up and read the handwritten note. He had no doubt it came from Tracy. After he read it aloud, "Gage. I am sorry but it was really for the best. I hope one day to have the opportunity to tell you why, but understand if that isn't possible. Tracy Stinkpuss Winfield."

"Wow..." Mike said shaking his head with fake sympathy, "After this break. We'll get Gage's thought on this big revelation."

Gage stood up and said, "Fuck you, Mike," and walked off camera, handing his wireless microphone to a production assistant.

Two months later, a man was caught cheating on his wife on the flash camera at a rock concert, and Gage was yesterday's news. It was hard keeping up with his school work doing the promotion stuff; he was glad that seemed over for the time being. He'd get the occasional offer to do something like an interview or appearance, but politely declined. Gage was glad his fifteen minutes of fame was coming to an end.

There definitely were perks he'd miss; not the attention, but the paid travel and companies sending him free stuff, which he shared with his family and friends. It was also nice not having to worry about his finances right up to when he proudly graduated in front of his parents, friends, and no paparazzi or news coverage.

It was a good thing the hidden Tracy video came near the end of his fifteen minutes. Gage only had to address it a few times and public, and explain why he didn't know where Tracy was or why she wasn't contacting him or their friends.

The private reaction to the big revelation was mixed. Most of his family felt he never should have anything to do with a person like that - of course they bought Tracy the villain angle. David and Crystal still were hopeful something would happen. He had to listen to hours of them apologizing and explaining why they felt their plan was necessary and would work. Gage and Tracy were both lost and kindred souls that needed each other, blah, blah. Considering all his tuition, living expenses were paid and he had enough left over for a down payment on a new car, Gage couldn't be that angry at them.

Crystal, even after admitting she did know about the unreleased footage insisted that she has not had any contact with Tracy. She was ready to call the police, until Tracy's mother said Tracy wasn't missing, but insisted respecting her privacy. Tracy's money from the show, which Gage insisted she receive, was still in a bank account waiting for her. Splitting the money was also kept out of the public side of the story.

It was a month after graduation, and Gage was two weeks away from starting his new job for a crop insurance company in the account receivable department, when he noticed someone slid a red piece of paper under his apartment door. He'd only been there for two months, but was already used to pamphlets and coupons.

He was going to give it a quick read on the way to throwing it out. Instead, he dropped it on the counter and picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hey, man..." said Dave's sleepy but cheerful voice.

"Dave, is this you? You playing more games?" Gage said angrily.

"What games?"

"Someone just slid an invitation under my door to take part in a new nude challenge tomorrow for three days at the same place as before. No phones, no videos. I just show up with essentials and no clothes"

"Gage, it wasn't me - or Crystal. Shit, someone's messing with you. Don't go..." David said, and then he heard a woman's voice and hushed whispering. "Okay, look I'm going to check on something and get back to you."

Gage paced the apartment thinking who could be doing this. It reminded him of the supposed prank when a guy's told everyone one's going to jerk off in the dark, then the lights come back on and everyone laughs at him. He wasn't going to be suckered like that.

About thirty minutes later, Crystal called.

"Hello," Gage said.

"Hey, it's Dave and Crystal, we have you on speaker," said Dave.

"Yes, we think we know what this is," said Crystal, "but not sure..."

Gage shook his head. "What do you mean you think?"

"I called my bud," Dave said, "And the location is legit. Someone has rented that space for two weeks from his dad's company. He can't find out who."

"...and," Crystal said, "I never talked to her, but Tracy collected her money last week. I never said anything because didn't want your hopes up..."

"But now you're getting my hopes up..." said Gage.

"I think this might be Tracy," said Crystal.

"Bud, we're not saying show up to this place naked with no phone," Dave said, "But maybe you should go... just me cautious in case this is a mugging set up. Or rape"

"If it's her," Crystal said, "Let us know and we'll come. I'm really worried... Her mom wouldn't say anything and she wasn't there when I dropped by... Sorry... I guess, I really hope it is Tracy... I miss her."

**

Gage wondered if he was just stupid or crazy when he parked in front of the building. He had his travel bag, which did have some clean underwear and a shirt. At Dave's insistence, he also had pepper spray in his coat pocket. He walked into the building, and with a deep breath, into the elevator.

The door open, and it was déjà vu. The furniture was set up exactly as it was before - except there was no erotic pictures or playing cards. There also was a large metal cabinet in the corner with a padlock. The temperature in the apartment was just as warm as it was before. What was also different was as soon as the elevator opened, he noticed Tracy sitting on the couch with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Figured you wouldn't follow directions..." she said.

"What did you expect..." Gage said angrily.

"Shut up, Mr. Big Celebrity," snapped Tracy, "And listen... This is the deal. Clothes, phones, whatever go into the cabinet. We do the naked thing for three days: just us, no video thing, no outside texts, no media attention, and way fucking better food. You do this and I tell you everything, answer any question with the complete brutal truth. I hope you do the same, but that isn't a condition."

"And if I don't agree?" Gage said.

"Then turn around go down the elevator and make no attempt to contact me ever again..."

"Can I tell Crystal you're here?"

Tracy nodded. "Sure, on your way down..."

"I mean now. She's worried to shit about you, and Dave is worried this is a mugging," Gage said, "I'll do this if I can tell them what's happening."

"Fine, tell them." Tracy waved her finger. "But this is between us. She comes here to do her thing and I'm gone."

Gage nodded and dialed his phone. "Hey Dave, it's not a mugging. I'll be fine, but give us the three days. Tell Crystal, she looks pissed but otherwise good and give us this space."

Tracy opened a locket she was wearing around her neck, and pulled out a key. As she walked, Gage couldn't help but notice she looked a lot fitter - not that she looked bad before. Her hair was short, but suited her. She unlocked the cabinet, which contained her purse, jeans, shirt and bra.

"Strip and everything in there - including the phone," Tracy said, with the towel still around her waist.

Gage pulled out his shaving stuff, deodorant, and toothpaste, and put his bag in the cabinet. He then turned away from her and removed all his clothes and folded them on top of hers. He stepped back. Tracy removed her towel and threw it on the couch and then locked the cabinet, replacing the key back in the locket.

"I get it," Gage said, "I can't leave unless you want me too?"

"No." Tracy handed him the locket. "I trust you to follow the rules. I can't leave unless you want me too. You're looking good, by the way. McKayce gave you some workout tips?"

"That was just a stunt..." Gage said sharply.

"Relax," Tracy said and smiled, "If you didn't think I was going to mention that, you don't know me."

"I don't know you," Gage said, "You say one thing, and later you meant another - and then get pissed because I should've known exactly what you were thinking."

"I told you more truth than almost anyone else in my life those two days," Tracy said, "But, I was scared to say everything or accept everything. Dancing around the truth was... my way of dealing with everything that happened...badly. This time is different."

"Different, different how?" Gage said, "Why are we back here and naked?"

"Different because there's no manipulation from the outside, and I will be completely honest," Tracy said, "Even if the truth hurts... We are here because it's where I connected with someone like nothing before - and I think, hope, it was the same for you. We are naked because we were last time... and I like seeing you naked and hope you like seeing me as well."

"So... truth no matter what?" Gage challenged.

Tracy nodded.

"Okay, was sex with me really not bad - from what I did - both times."

Tracy blushed. "Okay, never expected that off the hop... I told you about the first time, I felt I was lousy because I was so drunk and nervous. But liking you, being half-cut, and kissing you - especially the kissing in the bar, I was super horny. What you did nearly got me off.

"However, from my experiences after... I did have quite a few better physical sexual encounters, but there was no real emotional connection - and none of them were so drunk they puked on my cunt. It was our state more than your effort, and your penis size is how big I'd want in a lover if I had a choice.

"The second time... I don't really consider a sexual encounter. Again, the alcohol was there and you kinda slipped in me. No lying, it felt good in there and I would've loved it to last longer. But, I don't consider that sex, or physical. I was also telling the truth about it being a really intense intimate moment for me. One I will never forget."

Gage sighed. "Okay..." He had no doubt that was the truth - or at least what she thought was true.

"Care to sit on the couch... do we still want the ten second rule?" Tracy said, sitting, and Gage just noticed her pussy was waxed bared unlike before.

"If you want..." Gage said and sat across from her.

"I say ten second ogle rule, unless you want to do something about it," Tracy said, "Hopefully, you caught me implying that I hope to be intimate with you? I'm being honest, but trying not to be blunt unless necessary. I kinda led things last time; this time it's more on you. Ask, go on..."

"Ask what?"

"The question you wanted to ask months ago," Tracy said, "I know, and figure it's because you're scared to know the answer. I'm a little nervous about it too, but please ask."

"If we were connecting and things were so good," Gage said in a bit bitter voice, "Why did you just leave with no warning and disappear on me and your friends like that."

Tracy smiled and nodded. "There... This question I've been preparing for some time. I came close to just sending a message or email, but knew you deserved to hear it straight from me.

"That weekend opened a lot of old wounds for me, and stirred up so many emotions. And when we had the perfect moment of intimacy, something just hit me and I needed to leave. Gage, I couldn't truly love you - not the way you deserve - if I hated myself. I kept accusing you of putting me on a pedestal, but you were seeing me through your eyes. I guess I understand, because I think I see you better then you are. Problem is, I was seeing myself worthless in the gutter."

"You walked out of my life because you were feeling bad about yourself?" Gage said.

"I never walked out of your life. I left because I wanted - correction - want you in my life. I have been in a psyche ward, Gage, only left two weeks ago. I needed to deal with my issues the right way, not how I was doing it. It helped so much. When I had a feeling I was close, my mom helped me send the video. We weren't getting along for a while, but she's been great and covering for me."

"Psyche ward, why?"

"I hated myself, I didn't want to live... I have anxiety depression issues," Tracy said, "There was too many wounds open that I needed to deal with - if we were to have a chance. I am probably on medication for the rest of my life, and still need counseling from time to time, but I am a lot better than I was."

"Did you try to kill yourself?" Gage said.

"When?" Tracy laughed awkwardly, "Sorry... No serious attempts, but very strong considerations... When I locked myself in the bathroom that weekend and you said you were leaving, your razor blade was looking very tempting. I called myself used goods, that was wrong, but I was broken. I think I am fixed, but going to be high maintenance to keep me there."

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,251 Followers