The Nudist Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hot damn girl, you are one hell of a good fuck."

Jill snickered.

"Your big black cock was fun to fuck, maybe my hubby will let you fuck me again sometime."

"Damn, I sure hope so. Your pussy feels so good right now my cock is in heaven."

Jay's cock was still buried in her pussy. We heard a moan from the overstuffed chair. Bud was fucking Jay's wife. I slowly pulled out of Lyn and laid beside her to watch Bud fuck her. Jay was slowly and gently fucking Jill's pussy again. I couldn't tell if he was getting hard again or if he was just enjoying her velvety pussy. A few moments later his cock came free of my wife's cunt. Jill laid in the position that she was, legs spread and her cum filled pussy on full display. Her head turned to me.

"Did I just do what I think I did?"

"What do you think you did, my wanton wife?"

"I just let three guys fuck me and cum in my pussy."

"Yes you did. How do you feel?"

"See for your self."

She smiled and turned toward me. I reached out and gently stroked her pussy. Sliding a couple of finger into her well used cunt. My wife moaned and told me to be gentle. I caressed her clit a few times which she surprisingly responded to.

"You want more?"

She smiled wickedly.

"What ever you say my husband, I'm your slut for the evening."

I looked around the room. Bud was busy fucking Lee, Jay's wife, Jay was watching his wife from the corner of the bed.

"Looks like there is no one available, so you are off the hook for right now."

Jill smiled and got up. She headed for the bathroom, calling out over her shoulder.

"Ok, you just let me know when to spread my legs again. I'm taking a shower."

Lyn looked at me, then at the retreating form of my wife.

"Looks like she likes being a slut. How about you, do you like it?"

"No, I love it. I just wonder how she will about it feel tomorrow."

"That is tomorrow, don't worry about it. You want to go for a swim?"

I nodded and we left with the slap of Bud's body against Lee's, sounding in our ears.

Twenty minutes later Jill came out and sat on a chair by the pool. Lyn and I were playing grab ass in the pool when we heard a voice call out.

"Hello, anyone here?"

Hey Doug, we are by the pool. You bring Sandi with you?" Lyn called out.

A blond haired surfer type guy and a petite redhead came through the door. Introductions were made and they proceeded to strip off their clothes. Sandi was surprisingly well built for a small girl and had a shaved pussy like Lyn's. Bud and Jay joined us by the pool a few minutes later. Lyn and I got out of the pool as drinks were spread around. I stood behind Jill's chair and watched Doug eye my wife. I leaned over and nibbled on her neck and whispered.

"You look beautiful and very sexy, sitting there with all these guys looking at you."

She snickered a little and gave me a playful look. She listened as Bud told Doug about seducing and fucking her in the bedroom an hour ago. Doug kept looking over at Jill as Bud told him the story. I leaned down and whispered again to my wife.

"Spread your legs, so Doug can see your pussy."

Jill leaned down and pretended to scratch her calf, when she sat back up, she left her legs spread about a foot apart. Jay and Lyn went into the house, Sandi looked at me and smiled. I walked over and asked Sandi if I could freshen her drink. We went in the house to fix a drink, leaving Doug, Bud and my wife alone. I watched out the window as the guys moved their chairs closer to Jill's. Five minutes later we returned and found that the only comfortable place was a large pool mat by the side of the pool. We both knew that in a few minutes we would be fucking each other. Doug asked my wife.

"So Jill did you like getting fucked by three guys in a row."

I noticed that her legs were spread further apart. She nodded with a sly smile.

"It was fun being the center of attention."

"Are you still excited about doing it?"

"Yes, a little, I think."

"Is your pussy wet?"

Doug had been stroking is cock and glancing at my wife's pussy as he talked to her. It was growing to a nice 7 or 8 inches. My wife shrugged her shoulders.

"Can I feel it to see?"

Jill looked at me and I nodded my head.

"Ok."

Doug leaned over running his had up her leg. His fingers stroked my wife's pussy. Her legs spread further as he slipped a couple of fingers into her. Doug's thumb caressed her clit as his finger searched for her g-spot. Bud moved to her lounge chair and lowered the back down about half way. Doug grabbed my wife's legs and pulled her forward, spreading her legs wide. He grabbed a cushion to kneel on and brought his cock up to her pussy.

" I love an accommodating woman. You don't mind if I put my cock in your pussy do Jill?"

Doug did not wait for her answer. As soon an his cock touched her pussy he pushed straight in. Jill moaned and lifted her legs higher, giving him an easy target. He began to fuck her using long deep strokes. I glanced toward Sandi, she was smiling with a couple fo fingers working on her clit and pussy. In spite of cumming two times about an hour ago my cock was up for the challenge Sandi was giving me. I moved toward her as she laid back and spread her legs. She grabbed my cock and centered in her pussy. My cock speared into her, she moaned as I went deep. Doug glanced at us and winked. I smiled back at him and said.

"Damn I love an accommodating woman."

"They are great aren't they? Enjoy her pussy, cuz I'm sure enjoying your wife's."

The tempo of his fucking increased causing my wife's breasts were bounce uncontrollably under his onslaught. Doug was rapidly approaching his point of no return, repeatedly slammed his cock into my wife's willing cunt. I, in spite of Sandi's tight pussy, was having no problem controlling my urge to cum.

"Damn Jill you have a nice pussy. I can't hold out much longer. You want me to cum in your slut pussy?"

My wife could only gurgle an answer, since Bud's cock was down her throat. My cock was happily enjoying the warm slipperiness of Sandi's cunt, as Doug's ass clenched several times sending his cum deep into my wife.

"Aha yes, I needed that. What a great fuck you are." Doug told my wife as her slipped out of her.

Bud pulled free of her mouth and commanded her.

"Turn around on your hands and knees, so I can fuck you from behind."

Jill looked at him with that I'm drunk and just been fucked look, before realizing what he wanted. She turned and presented her ass to him and moaned loudly as he drove his cock deep into her flowing pussy. It was getting harder to control my own orgasm as Sandi came on my cock. I pulled loose of her clutching cunt and indicated that I wanted her to turn over. She did and I was treated to a view of her beautiful ass. Seconds later I was balls deep in her opening and fucking it for all I was worth. Both Bud and I were looking to cumming. He was steam rolling his cock in to my wife's cunt much the same way I was doing Sandi. We caught each others eye and smiled.

"I glad you and Jill came to our party Wil."

"I'm glad to have cum at your party Bud."

We laughed at our inside humor, which was not all that funny looking back on it, but was at the time. Jill was rapidly approaching her orgasm. Her head was down and Bud had his hands full of her ass, as her bounced her pussy back and forth on her cock. Suddenly he pulled her tightly against him as he jerked his ass driving his cum deep into her. Jill shrieked at his sudden deep invasion.

"OH fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Her voice was loud as she started over the edge of her climax. As her orgasm calmed, her voice saying fuck me with each ejaculation of bud's cock, got softer until it was a whimper and then a moan when he pulled out of her. My own orgasm echoed hers as I came in Sandi's cunt. My wife just stayed in the same position, her head down and her ass up. I could see that she was down for the night and decided to get her out of that position before some guy came along and put his cock in her dripping well used cunt. I was reluctant to remove myself from Sandi's beautiful body. As I was working up the will power, Jay came out of the house sporting a hard cock. He had been watching from the window and was making a bee line for my wife. Leaning over I asked Sandi if she was ready for another cock. She nodded and moaned as my cock slid free of her pussy.

"Thank you, you were wonderful. I would like to cum in you again some time."

"Just ask and I'm yours."

I looked up just as Jay laid his hands on Jill's ass and shoved his cock into her. She didn't even open her eyes or move when he invaded her. I walked over and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him away from my wife.

"You ass, can't you see that she is out of it."

"I'm sorry, I really am. I meant no disrespect. I should have asked her first. Please forgive me"

Jay was truly ashamed and I smiled at his discomfort. Jill was advertizing a little.

"It's ok Jay no harm done. Sandi is looking for some more fun."

He nodded and walked toward Sandi. Jill had moved to her side and was passed out on the lounge chair. I smiled at her and covered her with a large towel. Lyn and I talked for a half an hour. She invited us to a houseboat party on Lake Mead in a couple of weeks. I told her that I would like to go but it was up to Jill if we came. After dressing, I carried my naked wife out to our car. She woke up on the way.

"Hi honey, how did I do?"

"Hello yourself my beautiful slut. You were the hit of the party and I love you."

"Of course you do. What's not to love? Can we do this again sometime?"

I smiled at her and set her down in the car. Leaning in, I gave her a kiss.

"Is two weeks soon enough for you?"

"Mmm that sounds about right."

"Yes it does." I thought to myself.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Very erotic and intriguing. I might read it to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jill is a KEEPER! The story is a FUCK FEST (in my book, that's a compliment!)

:-)

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
Jill is a good Slut wife

Now to read about the house boat 5*****

I love wife sharing stories.

Cheers Col

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Love Being Nude

You had a very great story that excites and hardens my cock. I was ready for sex after reading it. Hope you enjoy my story while my cock was still hard from reading yours.

Things That Happen When Being Nude

I love being nude and I spend most my time at home that way. I sleep nude, work around the house nude and at night I walk around outside nude. Only got caught one time by a girl walking her dog but that's a story for another time.

Anyway, I had an experience two weeks ago while working around the house. My wife works part time and wasn't home at the time so I was just working on my honey-do list. The doorbell rang and I went to the door to answer it, pulling open the door not thinking that I was nude and there stood my wife's Avon lady. The look on her face reminded me that I was nude.

The storm door is glass from top to bottom so she saw all of me. She of course was staring at my cock which was exciting for me and I apologized to her and said I forgot I was nude. She smiled and showed some nervousness as I said that I will be right back, I'll put something on. To my amazement she said no that's alright I've already seen all of you.

She said I won’t be long I just have some new items to show your wife and wondered if she is home. I explained that she works part time and won't be home till later today. She said can I show you the new items so you can tell your wife. I said I really don't know anything about women's things. She said well can I come in and show you the catalog with the items that I am suggesting for her.

I was now getting hard, this was too much for me to believe. I held the door while she came in and offered a chair for her to sit in and as she turned around she seen I was hard. She said ooh you are big, that's nice. I was so hot by now, didn't know what to say other than thank you. She said can we sit on the couch next to each other so you can see the catalog better. Of course I said yes. She was so beautiful like all the Avon ladies are and smelled so good. We sat down and my cock was so hard standing straight up so she had to hold the catalog in her lap but my cock was right up against the catalog as she opened it.

She said this is difficult for me to do with your big cock right next to me, would you mind if I squeezed him, he is so big. Oh please do and she did and stroked him a couple times and put her catalog down. She said you got me so hot I can't think of anything else but your cock. Can I suck on it, and by now precum was coming out and I said please, please do what you want.

As she sucked I began playing with her nice titties and unbuttoned her blouse. She didn't have a bra on and wow were those titties ever nice. I asked her to stand up so I could slide her skirt and panties off and she did immediately. Now we both were naked and she went back to sucking my cock so eagerly that I told her I would soon cum. She said OK between sucking and that she wants a lot of cum in her mouth. Well I hadn't cum in about two weeks and when I go that long I usually cum a lot and when she asked for a lot I was ready.

She might have sucked and played with my balls another minute or so and I hollered here it cums. She put both hands around my cock and only its head in her mouth and I exploded. She gagged a little, she couldn't swallow fast enough. I think I must have shot about four or five good loads in her mouth and it felt so good. She swallowed twice and then milked my cock getting all the cum out of him. She seemed to like it. I wanted so bad to fuck her, she smelled so good. I laid her down on the couch and I knelt on the floor on my knees and started to suck those wonderful titties. She pulled my head down on them and buried my face in them, it was wonderful. Meanwhile I was fingering her wet pussy and it really was wet.

I sucked on her tittles for maybe five minutes and began to slowly kiss and lick her body as I moved south. I stopped at her pussy’s hair line and tickled my nose with her hair making her hotter and hotter. She knew where I was going and she couldn't wait for me to get there. I was enjoying teasing her because she was getting hotter and hotter. I began to lick towards her pussy slowly and started to nibble on her lips and pull on them with my lips. Sticking my tongue as deep as I could in her pussy darting it in and out and wiggling it around and by now she is moaning and moving her pussy around.

I did that for a while and then started licking a little north to her hot spot. The second I got there and licked it she hollered loudly and her hips started to move all over the couch. It was hard for me to keep my tongue on her hot spot but I continued to lick and suck on it and she was going wild. Soon she screamed she's cumming and she really did but then she screamed again and said she's cumming again and wow she did. By now I am so hot that I’m fighting back so that I don't cum yet. I wanted to cum in her in the worse way.

She wanted me inside her and hollered please put him in and I did and ooh my, it felt so good in that warm wet pussy and I started to pump away. Her hips were in perfect rhythm with me, this was the best fuck I had ever had. I thought why can’t my wife be this good. I wanted her all the time and really I don't even know her name although it's on her business card but I hadn't looked. I pumped for several minutes and I just couldn't hold back any longer so I said here it cums and did it ever. I exploded and shot so much cum in her, she said she could feel me cumming and that it felt so good to her.

It was so good that I didn't want to quit but my wife would be coming home soon and I knew I had to quite but first I wanted to lick her pussy that had my cum seeping out. It tasted so good with my cum mixed with her juices. She wiggled her pussy around as I licked and squeezed her pussy so more cum would seep out. She was wonderful.

My wife pulled in the driveway just as we were getting dressed, we kissed quickly and hoped to do this again. As my wife entered she had her catalog in her hand and even ended up getting an order from my wife. She had my cum and my wife’s order as she left the house.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories