The Nurse

Story Info
He sits on the couch, watching the TV without really seeing it.
1.5k words
3.68
12k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sits on the couch, watching the TV without really seeing it. The empty box of roses stare at him accusingly, "oh" he thinks the doctors not going to be pleased with me when I see him next...

The doorbell rings, which is odd, as he's not expecting company. He opens the door and there she is, a beautiful woman dressed in the most provocative nurses outfit you could ever imagine.... Red heels with white fishnet stockings, a see through white nurses dress that only just brushes the tops of her thighs. A stethoscope hanging around her neck nestled between her breast where her nipples are clearly visible, hard and just begging to be licked and touched. Her pussy barely contained in the matching white thong, a red cross on the front.

"House call" she purrs as she steps inside ands lays a hand on his chest, "I have come to check your blood sugar levels-doctors orders!!" he glances guilty to the empty chocolate wrappers. You have been naughty I see, well that will earn you at least a spanking! His cock now was more than semi hard and she could see the outline through his board shorts as she walked past him into the lounge.

Take a seat and let have a look at you" she orders, she then proceed to run her hands over his body, first up his arms, then down his front, fleetingly rubbing the hardness between this legs before running her hands down his firm muscular thighs to his calves. As she did this her breasts brushed up against him sending tingles up and down his hard throbbing cock.

"Hmmm I'm not very happy with your health, I think I need to run a few tests... please take of your clothes and then sit back down so I can start" she ordered- he did as she said wondering what sort of tests she was going to be doing and how.

I need to talk your temperature first. She knelt down and gently licked the length of his hard cock before sucking the head into her hot wet mouth, her tongue working the head before taking him deep in her throat. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft building up her speed, oh god he moaned, his hands tangled in her hair as he helped guide her movements. She murmured in between licks, " Your burning up with a temperature, I know just the medicine for you..." she whispers as she stands up and begins unbuttoning her top. She slides the flimsy fabric off her shoulders and tosses it casually on the floor, she runs her hands over her firm full breasts, squeezing her nipples and moaning, she moves forward to straddle him on the couch, his hand automatically go to her legs, feeling the smooth soft skin above the tops of her stocking, his hands cupping her firm ass.

She leans forward and slowly kisses him, her tongue darting into his mouth, her hands pushing on his shoulders so he leans back onto the couch, she raises her body slightly bringing her nipple to his mouth, a clear invitation to take it into his mouth, he sucks it in, feeling the hard tip with his tongue, sucking and biting gently he listens to her moans, his hand pinching and squeezing the other nipple. He alternates from nipple to nipple until his hard throbbing cock pulses against her stomach, reminding her of his need. She leans up higher and grasps his cock in her fist, directing it to her wet centre, where she rubs it up the length of her slit, teasing him with her warm wetness. He thrusts his hips up trying to enter her but she has firm control and deflects this action. He moans in frustration as she gets up...."Take me to your bedroom" she commands him.

He leads her to his room and sits on his four-poster bed. "Lie down and put your hands above your head and relax" she says cheekily, her eyes glinting with mischief. "Your next test requires you too be restrained!"

He does as she says and watches in amazement as she ties first his arms and then his legs to his bed head using bandages, She then takes off her tiny thong but leaves her stockings on. Her pussy is bare and skin is smooth with a perfect landing strip. "I need to check your hand eye co-ordination" she says as she moves to straddle him again but instead of resting her weight on him she stays on her knees and starts to slowly touch herself, running her fingers up and down her pussy, pushing a finger in every now and again, moaning she plays with her own nipples with her other hand. He is forced to watch as she slowly approached orgasm, her juices coating her hand and glistening on her thighs as she work her fingers in and out of her body until she is over come by an orgasm. Let me taste you he begs as he feels her body trembling and shaking as her pleasure moves through her.

She slumps forward onto him and he feels for the first time the wetness between her legs, rubbing against his chest. She moves her hand up and rubs her juices across his lips, "Mm mm you taste so sweet, can I have some more?" He almost begs, well I suppose since you asked me so nicely, I can give you some of my medicine! She shifts higher up his body and kneels over his face, he looks up and sees her for the first time, her lips puffy and swollen, shining with her cum, her clit poking out like a pearl, begging to be sucked. His tongue reaches out and licks her gently, feeling the smooth flesh under his tongue, the taste of her floods his mouth and he buries his tongue inside her plunging in and out of her pussy, he hears her moaning distantly, as he concentrates on her clit, sucking it into his mouth and rolling his tongue over it, more juices flood his mouth and he swallows quickly as not to drown in it. She frantically pushes her pussy into his face rubbing it up and down as his tongue licks and sucks at the juicy flesh, she stiffens as another orgasm washes over, making little noises of pleasure.

His cock is throbbing with a need that only one thing can heal, she moves down his body, kissing his chest, his nipples, slowly moving down his body, her face rests against his dick, her tongue reaches out and licks the pre-cum leaking from his head before swallowing him in her mouth, she moves her mouth up and down him, sucking him firmly her hands slip lower and fondle his balls, cupping them gently she moves her mouth down to lick and suck them into her mouth, this almost pushes him over the each as she wanks him with her hands and licks his balls. God he moans I need to be inside you.

Moving up his body her nipples grazing his chest she reaches his mouth, kissing him lightly before slipping the head of his cock inside her, they moaned together as he stretched her tight snatch and he felt the hotness surround him, wet, hot and tight it was almost more than he could bear, she slowly lowered herself on him till she is full. Settling on him she then began to move slowly at first before picking up the pace, riding him hard and fast, he watched as her tits bounced in time with her thrusts, he was in heaven, she was so god damn sexy, working herself up and down his shaft. Untie me please; I want to touch you....

She leaned up and without breaking their bodily contact, unties his hands, he immediately cups her breasts, tweaking her nipples and sits up to kiss her, thrusting his hips upwards driving his cock inside her, his head drops down takes her nipples into his mouth and sucks like a man dying of thirst. He is close so close to cuming when she stops and leans back to untie his legs, as she does he slips out of her and he stares at his hard-on shining with her wetness. The room smells like sex, sweat and pleasure.

With his legs free he moves quickly, flipping her over and pushes himself into her, thrusting hard and deep, listening to her gasp and moan as he works in and out of her, building a steady rhythm which he almost loses when he feels her pussy tighten around him and throb as her orgasm hits her, she jerks beneath him, he thrusts inside her a final time as he begins to cum, moaning, she moves her hips as he cum's, intensifying his orgasm until together they lay spent, his body relaxed on top of hers. He lays relaxed on her for so long she he's gone to sleep, when prodded to see if he was indeed asleep, he says to her....no I'm not asleep on you just yet...