The Nurse & Her Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To get better access to their slits I removed my hands then wrapping them one around each lifting and guiding them to the other side of the spa placing them both in front of a water jet pulsing on their rear ends. As my hands found their cunts again, they both let out low moans as they reached out taking my swollen cock in their mutual grip both of their hands encircling it stroking it in unison. We gained a rhythm masturbating each other. God, I do love having both of my hands each in a different pussy at the same time. Especially when one then the other cums, yes! As they turned and shared a kiss between them then the three of us, I kept up the pace wanting to push them over the edge one more time before I exploded in their hands. It didn't take much as they both came together the second time pumping their flowing pussies on my fingers.

I let up kissing them again I asked if they were ready to return to Charlene's apartment or were they going to make me shoot off here in the tub?

Charlene responded, "No way honey we will have none of that sweet nectar wasted here tonight."

With that she and Jasmine both got out of the tub grabbing a towel and patting each other off. I climbed out taking my cup and jock strap off my ankle where they had ended up. As the girls draped there towels around their necks then slipped on their robes and shoes on, I just draped the towel around my neck letting my seven-inch hard cock waive in the warm night air. We walked back toward Charlene's apartment.

Just as we turned down the sidewalk toward her place a young lady came walking toward us. As she passed looking first to my manhood then to both Jasmine and Charlene whose robes were open smiled licked her lips and asked, "Having a nice night?"

Jasmine and Charlene noticing where her gaze was focused reached out and wrapped their hands around my cock stroking it again. While saying as one, "We sure intend to, how about you?"

"If I had one of those I sure would," she responded nodding toward my erection.

"Were not stingy ladies we're going to sharing this one we could let you have some too if you'd like." Jasmine said, "I know he's good for it, I am sure you wouldn't be left out."

As Charlene bent over kissing the head of my cock, they both continued to slowly stroke it then they both kissed me on the cheek before we all shared another kiss as our new friend watch in wonder trying to decide if she wanted to become the fourth member of our little party.

Charlene said, "Sweetie if y'all want to join in the fun we'll be in 124 right down the way there but I need to get this man inside me before I do him right here in front of the whole complex."

With that we walked off to Charlene's place. I heard our new friend ask, "If there was anything I should bring, if I do come by?"

Jasmine answered saying, "Just you darling!! You can lose the clothes."

Laughing the three of us turned on to Charlene's walkway leading up to her door. Charlene opened it as I escorted the girls thru closing it behind me. I thru my wet jock strap and cup at my pile of clothes still on the floor as Charlene turned dropping her robe and towel to the floor pressed up against me kissing me while Jasmine went to pour a round of shots as she dropped her robe and towel over the back of a chair. Charlene slid down my chest kissing her way to my belly button as she dropped to her knees. She nuzzled her face in my crotch sucking one of my balls into her mouth like a ripe plum. Then letting it free she licked her way from the base of my straining meat, up the underside to the tip before kissing the bulbous head.

Jasmine had returned with glasses for us as she handed one to me with a kiss. I leaned over licking her nipple as she salted it then I licked it taking my shot while she stuck a wedge of lime in my mouth. Next, she had Charlene lick a spot on my dick put some salt there then handed her a shot. Charlene licked the salt from my cock all the while stroking me with one hand. Then she took her shot as Jasmine handed her a wedge of lime too. She extended her tongue flicking over the head of my stiff meat then slowly parted her lips taking just the head in her warm mouth.

"Oh god, yes suck my cock," I groaned. "I've wanted this all night." My eyes closed enjoying all the sensations of Charlene's ministrations when I felt a hand glide around to play with my nipple as two very hard ones pressed into my back Jasmine pinched my hard pebble of a nipple as I felt her slide down my backside letting her hands roam free. She began kissing my butt cheeks then running her tongue down my crack parting my cheeks she began tonguing my tight bung hole as if signaled by her Charlene sunk her wet mouth onto my aching cock.

"Yes, yes that's it that's what I need," I moaned as Charlene began to fuck my cock with her mouth sucking and stroking it together as Jasmine tongued my ass while massaging my prostate with her finger I shuddered as my climax ripped up my spine to every never in my body still, I was able hold back my ejaculation. Charlene expecting to receive a hot load of cum looked up at me as I looked down her still pumping my cock into her mouth jerking with my climax. Seeing the look of surprise on her face I told her, "Its ok I can cum like that and hold my jism until I want to let it go.

Jasmine piped in, "Yea he can just keep going like an energizer bunny! He can almost wear a girl out if he wanted to"

"Wow!" was all Carlene said as she engulfed my cock once more just as there was a knock at her front door.

Jasmine stood up patting my butt and turned to the door asking, "Shall I get it?"

As Carlene mumbled, "mmm huh." around my pole sucking my still hard cock.

Jasmine stepped to the door opening it wide. Charlene and I were sideways to the front door in full view. Her on her knees my cock buried in her cute mouth she was sucking away making loud slurping sounds. I turned my head to see if it was some neighbor come to complain or what when to my surprise, I saw the young lady we had all meant earlier on our way back from the hot tub. There she was standing at the door as she opened her robe then dropped it leaving her stark naked except for a pair of red hi-heels!

Jasmine said, "Welcome to Charlene's place, she's the one giving my husband a blow job, I am Jasmine he is Bill the one with the big smile on his face we're so glad you decided to join us and your dressed just right too!"

"Thank you, I am so glad this is the right place I was so scared I would make a mistake and go to the wrong door! Hi, I am Marie." she said, with a slight Latin accent as Jasmine reached for her hand leading her into the room swinging the door closed behind her.

"That could have been so embracing," she added, as Jasmine wrapped her into her arms embracing her planting a long deep kiss on her pert mouth.

Marie was taller than either Charlene or Jasmine by maybe an inch with long dark brownish auburn hair, dark brown eyes, light brown skin, nice smallish breasts with small brown nipples set on dark puckered areoles. She had a dark thick patch of hair covering her pussy and wide sexy hips. Jasmine had to stand on her tip toes while they kissed as Marie bent to her. Jasmine's hand went right to the thick patch of hair as I heard Marie's breath catch in her throat while she moaned.

I looked back down to Charlene to see her looking over at her new company then back to me her mouth full of my cock. I do so love the look of a lady on her knees with a mouthful of cock looking up at me. Before another climax shook me, I reached lifting Charlene to her feet kissing her deeply. We moved to embrace Marie kissing her as she turned her head to except our mouths on hers Jasmine continued to fingerer her clit. I moved behind her rubbing my still hard cock between the cheeks of her taught ass down to her wet pussy. She spread her legs wide as I moved in between them sliding my cock to her wet pussy as Jasmine fingered her clit Charlene kissed and sucked at one of her breasts. I felt Jasmine's hand guide my cock to Marie's wet pussy. She was just tall enough with her heels on for me to bury all my cock deep inside her.

Jasmine moved allowing Charlene to share our new toy, they both went to Marie's breasts. Each taking a breast in one hand and nipple in their mouths while there other hands fingered her clit and my cock as it moved in and out of Marie's dripping cunt. She bent over a little to give me better access to her cunt as she gripped me with her pussy not wanting to let me escape her wetness. She came in a rush her juices flowing over me as her knees gave way the three of us had to hold her up as I too came for the third time in a half hour.

We broke the circle around Marie as she caught her breath. I knelt to Jasmine's sweet pussy then Charlene's licking and kissing first one then the other savoring the sweet taste of Jasmine to the slightly tart taste of Charlene wondering what Marie tasted like? I turned to lick her too. I stood kissing my way up to their mouths to share their tastes with them.

Marie saw my still swollen cock and gasped "He's still hard?"

Jasmine said, "And he better stay that way until he fucks us too! Right Charlene."

Charlene nodded as she went to the kitchenette found another shot glass for Marie then began to pour us all a shot. We all moved over to the bar area taking a break I bent licking Jasmine's breast and salted it before taking my shot licking her tit as I reached fingering her clit then took a piece of lime biting it sucking the sour juice from it. Here I was with three beautiful women all to myself I shook my head.

Charlene had returned to our side of the bar as I poured another round this time licking her tit. This turned into all of us licking one another salting a tit or in my case my dick and doing a shot until we had all done each other.

With that I knelt to Jasmine's pussy she was sitting on one of the stools. I pushed her legs apart as I pulled her to the edge of the seat burrowing my tongue deep into her wet slit. She was still so hot she came again almost at my touch. I worked in flicking my tongue over her super sensitive clit until I heard her scream "Oohhh ggoooddd yeeessss!" as her legs clamped around my head. Then moved to insert my cock pumping slowly.

Charlene had moved to get to Marie she was now squatting between Marie's spread legs. Jasmine and Marie were locked in another deep kiss as Marie began cumming from Charlene's attention I knelt reaching under Charlene fingering her tight cunt again. After Marie's climax had subsided Charlene stood bending at the waist never taking her mouth from Marie's now quivering pussy pushed her pert ass out and up. I rose with her; finger fucking her drooling pussy as I did. Still pumping into Jasmine's pussy.

Once she was up legs straight back bent head buried in Marie's pussy, I took my cock out of Jasmine then rubbing the head in Charlene's wetness sliding it along her slit over her clit as she shivered from the sensation then with on fluid stroke buried my cock in her sopping cunt to the hilt as she bit on Marie's clit causing Marie to convulse in another climax as Marie fingered Jasmine while they kissed and played with each other's tits. I pumped into Charlene's steaming pussy. The smell of the sex filled the air. Arousing my blood to the point I was barely able to keep from ejaculating in Charlene's tight love hole as her cunt muscles gripped and milked my pistoning rod. I came for the fourth time as Charlene cried out into Marie's crotch. While she and Jasmine both came with us over the edge. It was something to hear us all moaning, breathing hard together pumping, licking, rubbing to get the last full bits of pleasure we could. Before we melted together kissing as we probed licked kissed until we reached a new mouth breast cunt or...

The circle shifted again after we'd moved the party to the living room floor. This time my cock found the lovely Jasmine's sweet pussy again while her face was buried in Marie's pussy as Marie found Charlene's wet slit as she licked Jasmine and me as my cock pumped into Jasmine. Hands and mouths moved to touch lick and taste all they could as we worked to reach our peak together the more my cock pumped into Jasmine as Charlene's tongue slid along on the out stroke then flicked over Jasmine's clit as I buried my pulsing cock deep in her I felt my climax build deep within my loins. Marie was the first to cum biting or nipping at Charlene's quivering clit. Causing her to join in as she sucked hard on Jasmine's clit which started her muscles contracting around my cock, I was so close to the edge that there was no more holding back.

As Jasmine's climax rushed through her I pulled my swollen cock from her and pushing it up between her clit and Charlene's face as my ejaculation shot forth in long spurts streaming out to fall on Jasmine's soft flat stomach. Marie and Charlene dove down to lick or catch as much as they could of my cock juices, while saving some to share with Jasmine in a long kiss. As my cock pulsed with its last spasms Marie engulfed the head like a starved child sucking a popsicle to gain the last few drops of my seed while my body shook.

We all finely all moved from the floor to the bedroom after taking a break we were all kissing sucking some part of one another when all three of them moved around my standing pole they all three leaned in close their tongue's each taking a part as they licked to the head each ending with a kiss. I reached out finding a warm cunt for both my hands. They began taking turns stuffing there mouth with my meat it seemed to see who could get the most of my cock in their mouth Jasmine was the first to swallow it all burying her face in my pubic hair. My hands were deep in Charlene and Marie's pussy as they rocked back onto my probing fingers.

It seemed Jasmine had won because she crawled forward impaling herself on my stiff meat filling her swollen pussy with it again. While Marie and Charlene went to her breasts as she bounced on my cock. Jasmine moaned as her climax came again causing me and the girls to join in the air was filled again with the sounds of us all cumming with each other. It was now Charlene's turn to take her place of honor on the seat (my cock). While Jasmine asked her where they were her toys were as she reached for the nightstand drawer, she found what she was looking for pulling two vibrators from it. She handed them to me as she turned to Charlene taking her breast in her mouth.

Charlene had squatted over me allowing her to control the depth of my penetration she was moving faster and deeper as I switched on the vibrators and pushed them into Marie's and Jasmine's quivering holes as they suckled at Charlene's bosom. Jasmine reached out fingering Charlene's clit which sent her over the edge so fast she said in wasn't fair because the rest of us had not cum yet. So, it was agreed she could keep riding my cock until we all came together.

With that I slipped the vibrators out of there pussies and moved them up to Marie and Jasmine's tight ass holes knowing that as hot as they were they would go off as soon as they felt the buzzing plastic dicks inter them. Which they seemed to do as I pushed the plastic cocks into them but not wanting me to stop, they asked me to fuck their butts good with the little dicks as Charlene found herself cumming again and now wanting to also be filled in the rear.

Marie moved to get her turn on my cock choosing to stuff my cock in her back door as Charlene took her place at the vibrator which went straight up her pert ass. Now I was fucking all three of them in there other holes as my own climax was becoming more than I could hold back I tried to keep from ejaculating but found no way as Marie's tight ass gripped my swollen cock. I told them all I was going to cum again as Marie climaxed then pulled herself free as my cock erupted again spewing forth more globs of thick white jism while Marie pumped me with her hand the others caught what they could before joining to lick me as Marie sucked my cock first then Jasmine and Charlene as they were cumming on their plastic pals.

Exhausted and sated we all fell into a heap in the bed, me drifting off to sleep. Only later to be woken by the sound of someone cumming I opened my eyes to see Charlene with a strap-on dildo on fucking Marie on her hands and knees Marie's face was buried in Jasmine's cunt who was laid out before her. I just laid there watching them go at Marie Jasmine stroked her hair as she griped the floor with her other hands meeting each of Charlene's thrusts with her own. Before collapsing into Jasmine pussy, I heard Jasmine say, "Eat me slut while Char fucks your ass now!"

I watched in fascination as Charlene in one fluid stroke pulled the latex dick from Marie's quivering pussy and rammed it deep into her ass as Marie pushed back to take it with a loud "Oh my God" she groaned into Jasmine's pussy.

I began to stroke my cock as I watched the scene it was great, they had yet to notice me, but I wanted to get in on this hot ass fucking that was now causing Marie's third climax in just a few minutes.

It wouldn't be long before they saw what I had and were back... we went on until the sun came up none of us making it to work that day as we laid around taking advantage of each other.

12