The Nurse and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers

I lifted my face from the cushion. "For gods sake get me turned over."

"I'm sorry. Please don't be angry with me. I promise I won't touch you again."

He was apologising whilst he was helping me to roll over onto my back. Once I was on my back I held my arms up and open wide. "Come-on Garry. You've got me going, you can't stop now. Get my pants off." He didn't need telling twice, he'd got his pants and mine off before you could say woohoo. He lifted my legs gently open, and eased himself in.

Oh yes this was what I needed. You can forget all the anaesthetics; this took away all the pain, and replaced it with such an overwhelming sensation of pleasure. He wasn't the biggest man I've had, and he was maybe a bit eager, but I wanted fucking, and he certainly did that. He was obviously looking for signs of my orgasm. Because as I felt myself building, he responded, bringing himself to a peak at the same time. This was one hell of a fuck for a man who was obviously not in the first flush of youth.

Now as his dick went limp, and it slipped from inside me, I thought that would be it, but no. After first giving me a kiss, and telling me how good I was, he was now back to my pussy. He was running his tongue all around, not just my pussy, but also my bottom. This is not something most men go for, but it was getting to me. In no time I was coming back on heat, and his tongue was probing deep inside my bottom. He then got back into position on top of me, and his dick was hard again.

He eased it up my pussy, and whispered in my ear. "Can I fuck your bottom?"

I didn't actually answer, but I gave him a kiss, and pressed my tongue into his mouth. His dick slid from my pussy, and I felt it push at my bottom. My wet hole, and his dick slimy from my pussy, meant it made its way without any trouble. He was soon thrusting his dick to its full length up inside me. This was a slow loving fuck; we kissed and caressed each other all the time.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh yes. Shoot it up me."

After this fuck we both lay together in each others arms, just kissing.

The Author's Tale.

After about fifteen minutes of kissing in my arms, I helped her to her feet, and then up her stairs to her bedroom. She assured me she'd be ok, and all that she now needed was a good sleep. I sat with her until she'd drifted off, and then I went down and dressed. Once dressed I walked back to where she'd fallen off her bike, and then wheeled it back to her house for her. And being as the only clothes I'd got with me were my bike leathers, by the time I reached her house I was about knackered (maybe the two fucks I'd had beforehand also played some part in this).

So after helping myself to a cold drink, and checking she was still sleeping peacefully, I left for home.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers
12