The Nurse & The Young Male Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
1.5k words
4.45
80.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers

Samantha couldn't stop thinking about what had happened the day before. She'd woken up bright and early to have a nice long shower before getting ready for work. After the shower she towelled off and put on a nice clean uniform. Her breasts strained against the material and her hard nipples jutted out like marbles. Instead of her normal tights she decided to go for crotch-less tights. As she left the house Samantha could feel the smooth breeze gently touch her bare vagina sending a shiver through her whole body.

At the hospital Samantha went about her normal business; checking the schedule, giving out meals, changing dressings. One of her jobs was to help Ben with his dinner because without out the use of his arms the task was impossible. To make sure Ben wasn't embarrassed by his feeding ordeal Samantha pulled the curtain around as normal. They both said hello to each other and as their eyes met the tension began to build. Samantha fed Ben his food as she would any normal patient. As she looked over Ben the heat began to build in her groin. Samantha looked at his strong upper body and wished he was fully able.

As the feeding session went on Ben became more and more enthralled with Samantha bosom. As she would reach over to his plate her heavy breasts would gentle brush his side. Her nipples were fully erect and he could make out the large outline inside her tight uniform. The more he stared the more aroused he became, the harder he got. Within 5 mouthfuls his cock was rock hard and making a mountain in his sheets. Samantha looked down and saw the massive tent; her free hand slowly found it way to the peak of the sheets. Without even letting on her hand slowly disappeared under the sheets touching the end of Ben's hard cock. She gently pulled down his foreskin exposing the plum size head for the second time in 2 days. She could feel large amount of pre-cum flooding from the end of his cock as she gently slide her hand up and down the massive length.

Samantha hand smeared Ben's entire cock with the large amount of slippery pre-cum. This in turn allowed her hand to effortlessly glide up and down his shaft. Samantha pushed the food tray away and used her other hand to undo her uniform. Her breasts jumped out and gave Ben the sight of his life. With her free hand she gently lent over Ben and offered his willing mouth one of her hard nipples. Ben tongue licked and his mouth sucked hard of Samantha's nipple. The sensation made her juices flow from her aching vagina. With Ben now sucking on her breast Samantha's hand was free to attend her moist vagina. Her fingers rapidly slipped across her clitoris sending wonderful sensations through her body. She looked down at Bens long, thick cock and imagined it slipping in and out of her wet pussy. Her other hand was gently sliding up and down Ben's massive cock while he was still enjoying Samantha's hard long nipple.

Samantha could feel Ben's cock gradually getting harder and harder. She pulled her breast from Ben egger mouth and moved her face down towards his cock. She kept masturbating the massive organ while her tongue reached out to circle the head of his cock. Her hand moved down onto his heavy balls and caressed them while her mouth took in a little more of his cock. She could feel the pulse of his orgasm in his balls before it hit the back of her throat. There was so much cum that some trickled out of her mouth and down the side of Ben's cock. Samantha quickly swallowed all his cum and then cleaned the rest up. It had been about 15 minutes so Samantha thought it would be best to bring this session to an end. She gently took Bens semi-hard cock and covered it over. Once they were both clean she opened the curtain and finished off her rounds.

Later that day Samantha was sat at her nursing station filling out the mountains of paperwork. She could still feel the heat in her vagina from her earlier encounter when a young man came up to the station and said he had come to see Ben. Samantha asked who he was and the young man said he was Ben's brother. The young man standing in front of her was under 6 foot and a bit chubby. He looked a lot like Ben and Samantha couldn't resist taking a peek at his groin. She was not let down; through the thin material of his jogger bottoms she could make out the swinging profile of a large penis. She walked the young man, Sean, over to his brother and went on with her business. The day wore on and it was soon time to end her shift, Samantha noticed Sean was still with her brother. She knew it was a risk but she offered Sean a lift home, it turned out Sean didn't live too far from Samantha so he accepted.

Samantha gathered her things and un-fastened a number of buttons revealing a huge amount of pale and soft cleavage. As she waited at her car Sean came jogging over from where he'd been waiting. Samantha watched in amazement as the entire front of his joggers came alive with the movement underneath. When Sean reached Samantha and noticed her cleavage he blushed and turned away. They both got in the car and set on their way. Samantha bit the bullet and asked Sean if he'd like to come around for a drink at her place. Sean went shy again and said he didn't want to bother her, with this she placed her soft hand on Sean's lap and reassured him. Her hand managed to gently touch some of the long penis through his joggers, Sean looked at Samantha hand and then at her cleavage. Sean started to feel excited and as such his penis started to pulse hard. Samantha had moved her hand away and continued to drive when she noticed the tent that had formed in Sean's joggers.

Samantha quickly pulled the car over in a seclude country lane and locked in a hungry kiss with Sean. They kissed passionately, Sean's long tongue exploring Samantha's warm mouth. Samantha reached down and quickly pulled the jogger away that were hiding her prize. The cock was absolutely rock solid and a lot thicker then Ben's but slightly shorter with thick veins running all around the shaft. Sean's big balls hung down like eggs bursting with hot cum that Samantha wanted to sample. She reached down to touch the hard cock that had sprung up to Sean's belly. Her vagina was burning with pleasure and she decided she had to straddle this monster.

She broke the embrace with Sean and got out the car, she made her way around to the passenger side loosening her clothing as she went. She pulled the door open and proceeded to free her heaving breasts. It was a tight fit in the car but she managed to straddle Sean, almost smoothing him with her breasts. Sean's long tongue worked miracles on her nipples as she slowly eased Sean's wide cock into her gushing vagina. Slowly but surely Samantha managed to get Sean's entire penis into her hot vagina. No sooner had she managed to envelope the whole member did her orgasm explode. Her vagina contracted around Sean's penis and her juices flowed out causing a chain reaction in Sean. Samantha reached down and massaged Sean's large ball's making him fill her with large amount of hot cum. Sean's cock stayed absolutely solid even though he'd cum so much it had started to leak out and drip down his balls.

Samantha freed Sean by steeping out of the car. Sean got out of the car and proceeded to remove all Samantha's clothing. Samantha totally naked was a site to behold, her massive breasts were firm and hung well above her rounded belly. Her curvy body drove Sean wild and he lead Samantha over the bonnet of the car. Samantha planted both hands on the car so her breasts hung in mid air. Sean penetrated her vagina slowly letting each inch cause gentle moans from Samantha. Samantha was still close to orgasm from the last time so the massive member sent her over the edge a second time. Hot slick fluid flowed from Samantha's vagina making Sean's cock slide in even easier. Sean was like a piston, fast and rhythmic, while Samantha was in constant state of orgasm. Her ever tightening vagina tipped Sean over the edge for the second time, cumming deep and hard inside Samantha.

It was getting cold and dark so they both decided it was time to head back to Samantha's place… To be continued, does anybody have any suggestions what should happen next?

young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers