The Nurse & The Young Male Ch. 05

Story Info
Samantha and Jenny invite Ben over.
2.5k words
4.62
59.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers

Ben had been out of hospital now for a couple of weeks. He had made sure he kept in contact with Samantha and Jenny but hadn’t met with either of them since his return home. They both craved after Ben, the thought of his huge penis inside them giving them the most pleasure they could ever imagine. They knew of each other and had shared coffee breaks at work.

Samantha had always been very open minded when it came to sex. The thought of Ben being with Jenny really turned her on; she could just imagine his big cock pushing her past the boundaries of orgasm. She watched Jenny going about her work; she could see why men found her attractive, pretty, curvaceous and voluptuous. Samantha decided to bite the bullet and ask Jenny if she’d like to come round for a drink one evening. Samantha waited until Jenny went for her coffee break until she made her move.

Samantha and Jenny sat and talked, Samantha could see definite potential in Jenny. She noticed that Jenny had the most beautiful glossy full lips; every time Jenny took a mouthful of coffee she would lick her lips revealing a long powerful tongue that drove Samantha wild with desire. She felt her nipples go hard and her groin become moist as she watched Jenny with content. Jenny played along when she saw Samantha nipples through her tight uniform. Eventually Samantha asked Jenny if she would like to come round for a drink after work. Jenny readily accepted knowing she would be in for a good night.

The next job was to invite Ben; thoughts were racing through her mind about the night ahead. Samantha sent a text to Ben inviting him round for the evening which she promptly received a positive reply. As soon as she arrived home had a long luxurious soak in a perfumed bath, paying special attention to her hot groin. She decided to go all out and selected a see-thru baby doll with a short see through gown and sexy fluffy mules. She admired herself in the mirror, her heavy breasts strained against the material of the clothing. She turned to look at her rear and was delighted with the effects the material had on her curvaceous bum cheeks.

The door rang and Samantha carefully opened it a crack just incase it was somebody she wasn’t expecting. To her delight it was Jenny dressed in a long dark coat. Samantha invited her in and took in her beautiful sight as she gracefully walked past. The coat was very tight fitting and clung to every curvy of her short plump body. Samantha asked Jenny if she would like her coat hanging up and she willingly unbuttoned the long garment. Samantha’s eyes gave away the lust she was feeling when she saw what Jenny was wearing for the first time. Like Samantha, Jenny had a see-thru gown but with furry edges. Underneath this she wore a tight fitting teddiette which almost spilled her bust out for the world to see. Along with the teddiette Jenny also wore a pair of silky smooth stockings that looked amazing on her short shapely legs.

They immediately moved together embracing in a long hard kiss. Their tongues met swirling and exploring each others mouths. Bodies moved closer, breasts and nipples touched through material. Samantha’s hands caressed Jenny’s warm smooth body, cupping her heavy breasts, feeling the firmness and exciting Jenny’s nipples. Jenny moved her hand under Samantha’s gown and gently cupped her warm and moist mound. They continued locked in a long hard kiss, caressing each other, both getting hornier by the second. Jenny’s fingers slowly but surely moved deeper into Samantha freeing her hot juices, running down her fingers. Before things got too hot the door bell rang. They both composed themselves and Samantha slowly opened the door.

Ben’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he saw Samantha, her lips were still glossy from the intimate kiss she has just shared with Jenny and her nipples were straining against. He catches a good eyeful of both the women before Jenny reaches into a bag and pulls out a blindfold. They reassure Ben that they will take care of him so he let them put the blind fold on. Samantha leads Ben by one hand with Jenny trialing holding the other. They move into the living room where they proceed to start undressing Ben. Leaving his tight shorts till last they sit him down on the comfy chair and both take turns at kissing him passionately. His excitement starts to show in his shorts and they both massage and gently touch his huge cock through his shorts. Ben tries to start touching with his hands but Jenny tells him he must not touch otherwise he won’t get his reward later.

Samantha looked at Jenny who has a wicked smile on her face; the evening was going to be long and full of excitement. Jenny slowly and gently removed Ben’s tight shorts; it was difficult getting the elastic over his huge cock. Ben’s cock was the hardest either had seen it, throbbing with fresh hot pleasure. They both touched it, stroking it up and down, encircling it with their hands and sending pleasure shooting up Ben’s spine. Without being able to see what they were doing he could only imagine from the brief glimpse at the door. While massaging his cock Samantha and Jenny locked in a passionate kiss gently sucking on each others tongues. Samantha was the first to sample Ben’s flesh, she moved between his legs, her breast pushing his knees further apart and with both hands started to masturbate his huge cock.

With Samantha kneeling Jenny had just enough space to slide on her back between her thighs. With one hand Jenny slide the thin material covering Samantha moist pussy to one side while gently coaxing her into a lower position with the other. Samantha slowly squatted further down so Jenny could reach her burning pussy with her long powerful tongue. Jenny’s tongue started lashing at Samantha’s pussy, sending convulsions through her body, her first orgasm came flooding through her like a thunder storm. Samantha kept working Ben’s cock, her hand moving faster up and down his poll. Her mouth sucked on his large purple head, saliva would build up and then run down where Samantha’s hand would smear it down the entire length. Soon Ben’s cock became a slippery mass which Samantha’s hand slipped smoothly up and down.

All Samantha could think about was sampling Jenny’s pink pussy, they changed positions so the pair formed a 69, with Jenny on top. In this position Samantha had access to whole of Jenny’s body. Jenny began to work Ben’s cock like a pro, licking, sucking and using both hands to massage Ben’s balls and masturbate his now super hard cock. The more excited she got the faster she worked and Ben was soon tipped over the edge. He began to spurt down Jenny’s throat and to her delight he kept cumming for at least 10 spurts. Each as full as the last, she managed to keep it all down and was please to see Ben’s cock still as hard as it was before. Samantha tilted her head up so she could reach Jenny and taste that moist pussy. Jenny bent her knees slightly to lower herself into position over Samantha’s face. With one hand Samantha groped with Jenny’s heavy breasts, gently pulling at her huge nipples. Her tongue worked at Jenny’s pussy as Jenny continued work getting Ben back up to full readiness.

Samantha decided it was time Ben got some real action so she slid from under Jenny and told her to stay as she was. She took Ben’s hand and pulled him up out of the chair gently coaxing him down onto his knees. Jenny went with the flow and seductively positioned her rear high in the air ready for entry. Samantha guided Ben by his cock towards Jenny and gently slid a finger into Jenny to check she was ready. Samantha’s finger slid in with ease so she gently rubbed the tip of Ben’s cock up and down Jenny’s slit. Moistness oozed from Jenny onto Ben’s cock which Samantha smeared down the length of his cock. Ben knew exactly what was happening even though he couldn’t see a thing, he instinctively began to rock his hips, gently easing his cock inside Jenny. Ben filled Jenny like nothing she had ever experienced, within 6 inch’s of Ben’s cock entering her she could feel the start of an orgasm.

Jenny’s pussy gripped onto Ben’s hard cock as she orgasmed, Ben could feel the moistness dripping down his balls. Slowly but surely Ben’s cock slipped further into Jenny keeping her in a constant state of orgasm. Samantha massaged Ben’s huge balls while he pummeled into Jenny, the grip on his cock started to make his balls twitch for the second time of the evening. Samantha gently pulled Ben away from Jenny making a grab for his throbbing member. She quickly freed her heaving breasts and cocooned Ben’s cock between the soft hot flesh. With one arm she held her breasts closely together and the other worked on Ben’s testicles. Her mouth clamped onto the end of his cock as Ben was sent over the edge in a frenzy of excitement. His heavy balls contracted close to his body as hot spurts of cum shot down Samantha throat.

Ben needed a moment to recover after his second orgasm of the evening, he had never experienced such pleasure before and it became overwhelming. Samantha and Jenny moved into a 69 arrangement with Samantha on the top. They wasted no time in getting to work on each other. Samantha’s breast swayed as she ground her pussy onto Jenny’s powerful tongue, her nipples felt like bullets on Jenny’s stomach. Samantha began to penetrate Jenny with her fingers as well as licking and sucking on her clitoris. Ben was soon ready after watching the women secretly for a short while and moved into position behind Samantha. By now Samantha was dripping with pleasure and Jenny’s tongue made short work of starting her orgasm. Ben’s cock slipped in at just the right time making Samantha’s orgasm intensify. Jenny alternated between Ben’s balls and Samantha pussy making them both hornier. Ben was soon fully penetrating Samantha with his monster cock, the mixture of Samantha’s slick pussy and her almost virgin tightness around his length brought him close to another orgasm. He thrust into Samantha deeper and deeper with every stroke causing her to almost faint with ecstasy. Soon Ben exploded inside Samantha, his biggest load yet flooded into her and she could feel every drop spurt inside her.

Ben literally flopped to the floor out of exhaustion but Jenny and Samantha both wanted more from their big sex toy. They led Ben upstairs and into Samantha’s bedroom where they laid him on the comfortable king-size bed. Samantha reached into her bedside cabinet and got out 4 silky lengths of material and with Jenny’s help proceeded to tie Ben to the bed. They tied his arms and legs around each corner post of the bed so he was spread eagled and susceptible to what they had planned. Ben’s cock looked like a snake in its floppy state laid between his legs. They removed Ben’s blind fold so he could watch the pair gently kissing and caressing each other at the end of the bed. They slowly peeled off each other restricting clothing to reveal each other in their natural beautiful state. Jenny gently cupped Samantha’s huge, heavy breast, sucking on the hard nipple. Her tongue worked in circles around Samantha’s tender nipple sending pleasure through her body. Jenny’s other hand slipped easily into Samantha’s wet pussy, making a wet sound as she worked up the rhythm.

Samantha moved to a chair where Ben could see her and opened her legs wide for Jenny to get access. Jenny knelt between Samantha’s legs and moved straight in with her long tongue. The combination of her tongue and inserted fingers sent shivers through Samantha’s body causing moistness to build and collect on Jenny’s fingers. Ben watched in awe as Samantha breast swayed with every shiver, he was so turned on by them. Samantha started to play with her nipples, pulling and twisting them between her fingers. She watched as Ben’s cock started to get harder and harder the more excited he got. It gently slapped onto his belly of its on accord making a slapping noise as the heavy beast landed home. Jenny stopped what she was doing and turned to look; she grabbed Samantha’s hand and guided her towards the bed. Ben felt vulnerable in the state he was in, the women were in total control. Jenny climbed onto the bed and knelt over Ben, her bottom facing his head and shuffled back until she was almost sat on Ben’s face. Samantha also climbed on but knelt directly over the end of his cock. The two women kissed as the started to work on Ben, Sam picked up his huge and throbbing cock probing her moist entrance while Jenny allowed Ben to lick her aching pussy.

Ben’s tongue worked wonders on Jenny’s pussy, Samantha also helped by massaging her clitoris with her fingers while gently sucking on one of her nipples. His tongue probed deep inside Jenny sending waves of pleasure through her. Samantha slipped straight onto the monster cock, filling her entirely from end to end. She could feel every ridge of his penis smoothly gliding in and out of her. She knew she was really a slave to the cock; this made the situation all the more exciting. They continued as they were everybody in a state of high arousal. Samantha screamed out an orgasm and kept cumming with every subsequent thrust. She kept going until she could continue no more and slipped off the wonderful cock. Jenny immediately moved into position on the great tower of cock her massive breasts swaying and her bottom jiggling with every movement. Samantha was now too sensitive to continue with any excitement but helped Ben enter Jenny. She wanked the massive cock into Jenny’s pussy; her manicured hands looked beautiful half wrapped around the massive cock. Jenny worked Ben’s cock like an athlete. Her whole body jumped up and down on the cock sending every inch deep inside her. She held her breasts to stop them bouncing every which way and soon started to cum, it built up deep inside her quickly. Her pussy clenched onto Ben’s cock tightly forcing her to stop her energetic session while she subsided.

Jenny climbed off Ben who was almost ready to cum for the final time. As Samantha had done earlier she encased his cock with her breast while Samantha worked her warm, smooth hands over the cock end. They worked together to make every inch of Ben’s cock tingle with pleasure. He started cumming sending spurts high in the air and landing on Jenny’s breasts. The threesome were all tired beyond belief after their mammoth session and all feel asleep in the same bed. To be continued…..

If you have any suggestions please feel free to drop me an email.

young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers