The Nurse Ch. 02

Story Info
She found love, but can she make it last?
7.3k words
4.73
16.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel his hands sliding down my back. He is tugging and pulling at my shirt, trying to get it untucked out of my skirt. I feel his urgency, his desire, his need to get me naked. I sigh against his chest.

His chest? I sit up in surprised shock. Usually I can never see any part of my faceless man. I glance about me. I am surrounded by the usual thick, black cloud, but I am delighted to see it is slowly fading away. I find I am in the back seat of a car.

I am momentarily blinded as I feel my shirt being lifted up over my head. I glance down at myself.

I feel a blush creep over my skin when I see I am naked except for a skirt that is pushed up over my hips. I let out a low moan when I realize I am also straddling a handsome pair of thighs.

My hungry eyes feast upwards to discover what my faceless man looks like. I gasp when I find myself staring into a pair of chocolate brown eyes. "Jeremy?"

I feel his hands cradle my face as he kisses me. I feel his mouth slant over mine in a heated kiss. I feel my body flame with desire as he nibbles, sucks, and licks my lips and tongue.

I am gasping for breath when he pulls away. His lips move to my neck, and I feel him kissing and tasting my sensitive skin. "Jeremy, what's going on?"

I feel him nuzzle my earlobe. I feel his hot breath whisper in my ear, "I'm fucking you, my sweet. I want to feel you cum all over my hard cock." I let out a whimper.

His hands slide over my thighs and he grabs my ass. He is rough as he pushes and pulls my hips to grind over the underside of his cock.

I feel my pussy dampen with need each time I feel his member slide between my lips. I arch my hips trying to get him inside of me as he continues to push my hips back and forth.

"Mmmm...I think your pussy wants me to fuck it, don't you agree, Jennifer?" I feel my body shiver as I moan out, "Yes."

I feel Jeremy pull away from me. "Look at us, baby. Doesn't that look so fucking hot?"

I glance down between our bodies. The moonlight is creating a spotlight on my pussy. You can clearly see my moisture clinging to my sex. Jeremy's dick is hard and shiny from sliding between my lips.

"Your pussy wants me to fuck it, doesn't it, baby? Talk to it. Tell me what it wants."

I moan as I grab Jeremy's cock and drag it between my pussy lips. "You want this hard cock?" I ask my pussy. "You want this deep inside of you?"

I hear Jeremy growl deep in his throat as his hips buck up off the seat. He is trying to drive his dick inside of me. My hand is still wrapped around the base of his member, though, so he only succeeds in getting the tip inside of me.

I bite my lip hard. I want nothing more than to slam my pussy down over his cock. My sex is dripping wet and oh so willing.

I stick my lower lip out in a pretend pout. "I don't know what it wants. I can't hear her saying anything because she has her lips wrapped around your dick."

Jeremy groans in frustration at my teasing. He wraps his hands on either side of my face, and he sucks my pouting lip into his mouth. He kisses me hard with an undeniable urgency.

We kiss, not as lovers, but as savages. I realize he is punishing me for teasing him back. I am breathless and moaning. I slide my hands up to his shoulder to hang on for the ride.

The second my hand let go of his dick, Jeremy yanks his lips from mine with a triumphant grin. He grabs my hips as I gasp when I realize what he is about to do.

Both our eyes are glued to our groins as Jeremy slams my pussy down over his cock. I feel my toes curl as my flesh is stretched over his width.

"You bastard!" I moan out. I feel his lips on my neck, and I hear him chuckling against my flesh. I moan louder as I feel him fucking me.

His hands stay on my hips and he pushes and pulls me up and down over his cock. We are both moaning and gasping. My hips take on a mind of their own as they buck up and down. I feel his hips lifting up to meet my downward thrust.

I yell, "Oh! Yes, fuck yes," when I feel his hot mouth latch onto my right nipple. He is sucking hard, biting, licking. I grab his shoulders, my nails digging into his flesh.

I feel my pussy spasm and clench tight. I am at the top of the orgasm mountain, and I want so badly to fly ride down the other side.

"Jeremy, I am....so...close." I throw my head back. My eyes are closed tight. My brain thinking of nothing but how good my pussy feels.

I let out a yell when I feel the pad of Jeremy's thumb on my clit. My orgasm hits me so hard I scream. My body is a quivering mass of jelly.

My pussy felt so good I never wanted it to stop, but slowly, my orgasm came to a halt. I sat still with Jeremy running his hands up and down my back in a loving gesture.

He was still inside of me, and I could feel my cum gush out all over his dick. I let out a shaky laugh. "Oh my god, that was incredible."

I closed my eyes willing my heart to slow for fear it would burst. I could hear it beating, loudly, in my ears. 'Beep, beep, beep.' It was getting so loud it was starting to hurt my ears.

I covered my ears to try to block out the sound. I opened my eyes again, and I felt alarmed when I saw the black mist coming in around us.

"No, Jeremy, don't go." I held his body tight to mine. I felt tears running down my face.

Jeremy wiped my tears away. "Don't cry. Just come to me. I will be waiting for you."

I sobbed, "I don't want to go to you. I just want you to stay here."

He gave me a small half smile. "Just know that I love you, Jennifer. Everything will be O.K."

The mist thickened and gobbled him up. He was gone.

I sat up in bed. The beeping noise was my alarm clock. I turned it off with a growl. I grabbed my pillow and rolled over on my stomach. I wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep. I didn't want to go to work.

I could feel my clit throb with need as I replayed my dream. I gasped when I realized it was not like my normal dream. I had dreamed about Jeremy. Oh, my sweet, Jeremy.

It had been 3 weeks since I first saw him in the burn unit. 3 weeks of running around trying to avoid him.

Yes, avoid him. When I went back to work the next day, I was surprised to see we had a full patient load at the burn unit. There had been a bad accident at the local factory, and every bed in the burn unit had been filled.

That also meant we had full nursing staff, so I was assigned rooms A, B, and C. I ran non-stop for the 2 days I had to work there. I never once went to see Jeremy. I knew it was cruel.

My work schedule is kind of crazy. I work three 12 hour day shifts, and then, I will have four days off. I then work three 12 hour night shifts, and then, I will have four days off.

I also work all over the hospital, and for the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, I had been working in the ER. It had been very busy, and I couldn't pull myself away to visit with Jeremy. The more days that ticked by, the easier it was to just avoid him.

I had decided in my mind, it had to have either been a crazy dream or a mistake. I usually stay in my little cocoon, safe and warm, always hiding from the world. I purposely try to stay at arms length with people.

Jeremy.....I could easily picture his sweet face. What was it about him that made me want to rip my clothes off and fuck him? I had been having daily dreams about him. I constantly thought about him.

I felt horribly embarrassed when I realized he had been asking the other nurses about me. They all teased me shamelessly about him. In a way, I think that is another reason why I pulled further away from him.

I peaked at the alarm clock. I let out a long sigh. I used to love my job. This past month, I really dreaded going to work. I think it was because I knew Jeremy would be there.

********

I was on my final day of night shift rotation in the ER. It had been a horrible night, and I was so glad to be clocking out at 3:00 a.m. I was so thankful to have four days off.

I was coming out of the locker room when I bumped into another nurse just coming on duty. "Hey. Did you go see your boy toy yet? He asked me nonstop last week where you were."

I felt myself blush. "He's not my boy toy, Leslie." She gave me a hard look. "Hey. I know we all tease you about it, but we actually think it's sweet. He is awfully cute, and honey, he's a man! You need to have a man once in awhile. Why do you always run from them?"

I tried to brush past Leslie. I wanted to run and hide like I normally do. She put her hand on my arm. "Just go see him. Please?" I looked at her for a moment.

"Why do you care?" I noted a look of hurt cross her face, and I instantly regretted saying it. "Because sometimes you need to stop running and face things head on."

I pulled my arm away from her grasp and pushed my way out into the hall. I suddenly felt very warm, and I could hardly breath.

She was right. Why do I always run? I knew why, but I didn't want to admit it to myself. I glanced at my watch. "He's probably sleeping anyway...."

The thought of seeing him sleeping almost made my heart stop. I found myself riding the elevator up to the burn unit. My feet seemed to have a mind and will of their own.

I stepped off the elevator willing my feet to walk. "Maybe I can just come in tomorrow. Yeah, that's what I will do," I thought to myself. "Jennifer?" I froze when I heard my name.

It was the nurse on duty for the day. I waved, "Hi, Betty. Got off on the wrong floor. Sorry!" I pushed the elevator button.

Betty waved at me. "Come here." I shook my head and pointed at my watch. Where was that elevator! Betty waved at me. "Come here."

I sighed. I walked up the hall to the nurse's desk. "Betty, I really have to go. I will see you some other time, o.k?" She shook her head. "Hot stuff has been asking about you. Go see him! Your killing him! I have heard of hard to get, but girl you're playing 'never get'."

I sighed. "I don't think it's a good idea." She leaned across the desk. "It is a good idea. He is a nice man. I think you would be perfect together."

I felt my cheeks redden. She pointed her finger down the hall. "GO!" I knew I would never hear the end of it if I didn't. I felt my feet walking down the hall. I stopped in front of the curtain. The flimsy fabric was the only thing blocking me from Jeremy.

I took a deep breath. "Oh my god. What is wrong with me?" I heard Betty's voice echoing down the hallway. "Go!"

I jumped, and I spied her standing at the end of the hallway with her arms across her chest. "Gesh! Give a person a break, would ya?" She pointed her finger at me.

I walked quietly into the room, and I felt my heart stop. He looked like an angel. I stood by his bed, and I stared down at him sleeping.

I felt my heart break as my eyes scanned over him. He looked like he had lost weight, and his hair was longer. I sucked in a shaking breath when I felt all the feelings come rushing back to me. I had to will my hand not to touch him.

He stirred in his sleep. I froze. What should I do? His eyes blinked open, and he stared at me for a moment. "Am I dreaming? Are you an angel?"

I laughed softly as I rested my hand on his arm. "No, silly, it's me."

His eyebrows furrowed in deep concentration. "Oh, then it's the devil!" His voice had the hard edge of anger laced through them.

I felt my spine stiffen. He's mad at me? Of course you idiot, you ran away for almost 3 weeks. "Jeremy..." Shame flooded my cheeks.

He turned his head away from me, and I felt my eyes fill with tears at the rejection. I barely heard him whisper, "You lied to me. You told me you would be back to see me the NEXT day...."

I touched his shoulder. "I know, Jeremy, I know. We had that factory accident, and the unit was swamped with patients...." I knew I sounded pathetic.

He shrugged his shoulder in an attempt to knock my hand off. "You could have come back any time, any day..."

I felt my tears running freely down my face. Jeremy turned to look at me when he felt one hit his arm. "Why are your crying?"

"Because I feel horrible. I don't know why I ran away from you. I felt like if I just ignored you, then I could pretend nothing happened...that..."

"Well," he interrupted, "be glad you have so many friends in this hospital. They all told me how you like to run away from any real friendships with people. They told me how you used to be a couple of years ago, before you met Hank...." I felt anger fill my body. I felt my hands curl into tight fists.

Now I interrupted him, "How dare you pry into my life? You have no business asking about my...."

"Your right! I don't! I don't have any business falling for a beautiful girl who practically throws herself in my lap the first day I meet her, and then, run and hide from me for a month! What was I sop posed to do, Jennifer? You really hurt my feelings! I thought something had happened to you! I didn't have any right prying into your life, I know that! But you know what? I am glad I did! I realized it wasn't me you were running from, it was yourself!"

He was very angry and out of breath by the time he was done yelling at me. I hung my head in shame. He was right. I wasn't angry at him. I WAS angry at myself.

I ran my hand through his hair. "I'm sorry. I guess I just got so freaked out. I...what we did that day, was so totally out of character for me. When I see you, when I am around you, I go nuts with lust. That day, I just couldn't stop myself from taking advantage of you. I am sorry for doing that....for taking advantage of you. But, I don't apologize for what I did....I don't regret that, or the way I acted. For what I did. I also apologize for running away from you...for not talking to you for so many weeks."

"Well, I will accept your apology on one condition..." I laughed. "What?"

"That you stop running from your past. You stop running from your demons. You start making human contact...let people in. Even if it means getting hurt. When your heart hurts, it means your alive."

I let out a shaky breath. "I don't know if I remember how..." His eyebrows knitted together. "But, I will try." His face relaxed and he smiled up at me.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead. I stared down at his face. "You look like you've lost weight."

He rolled his eyes. "You was right, the food here isn't exactly fine dining. Plus, laying in this bed isn't helping my muscle tone. And, I haven't had a real bath in almost a month."

I smiled at him, an idea forming in my head. "What? What's that look for?"

"Do you wanna get out of here for awhile? I can take you for a real bath, maybe some food, and fresh air....."

His eyeballs got so wide I thought they would fall out of his head. "Fuck, yeah!" He ripped the covers off of him so fast he almost punched me in the stomach with his heavy cast.

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Jeremy, wait."

I glanced around his room until I spotted a wheelchair. "We should probably take you in this. It will be quite the walk."

He nodded. "I have been in therapy three days a week, but my legs still hurt to walk long distances."

I set up the wheelchair, and I helped him transfer over to it. I laughed at his attire. "Surely, you will want to wear something other than that." I pointed at his boxers.

I felt a rush of relief to realize he didn't lounge around naked for all the other nurses. I was surprised to feel a stab of jealousy of the thought of other nurses admiring his sexy body.

I felt him smirking at me. "Do we need a bib for all that drool?" I gasped. "I was thinking no such thing!"

He wheeled himself over to the dresser, and he pulled a tee-shirt out. I heard a muffled, "Sure," as he slipped the garment over his head.

He grabbed a fresh change of clothes and shoved them into a backpack. He handed me the backpack, "Here, put this on the back of my chair."

I nodded and did as I was told. I laid a blanket in his lap while he said, "Let's roll."

I laughed, "I do think you are a tad eager to be getting out of here!"

"Damn straight, toots! Let's get the hell out of here!"

I pushed him down the hall towards the elevator. "Wait here. I have to tell Betty I am kidnapping her prized patient."

In less than 15 minutes later, we were on the other side of the hospital. "Are you sure you are going to be able to get me back to my room? You have me totally lost!"

I laughed. His eyes widened when he saw us enter the darkened cafeteria. "I thought you said we was having something good to eat? This is the same crap they send upstairs."

"Hush, hush, sweetie. I have no intentions of stopping." I smiled when I heard him leave out a dramatic sigh.

I opened the door on the opposite side of the staff cafeteria wing. Jeremy noted the staff only sign on the door. "Are we allowed in here?"

"Hey. I am staff, you know!" On the back side of the hospital is a nursing home. I wheeled Jeremy down the hallway past the rooms and into the elevator. "Just trust me."

He gave me a comical look. When the elevator reached the 1st floor, I peaked out to see if anyone was at the nurse's station.

"The coast is clear. Let's make a run for it!" I whispered to Jeremy. "Jennifer, why do I feel very scared at this moment?"

I grabbed the handles of Jeremy's wheelchair, and I raced down the hall. I pushed him into the designated room. I turned the sign over to "occupied" that was hanging on the door.

After I shut the door and locked it, I groped in the dark until I found the light switch. The room flooded with light, and Jeremy gasped in delight when he saw the huge whirlpool tub sitting in the center of the room.

"I told you it would be worth it. This is the best tub in the whole hospital." Jeremy was already pulling his tee-shirt off when I glanced down at him.

"Eager, aren't we?" I teased. "Damn straight!" I lifted the side of the tub, and I helped him inside.

I locked the side of the tub, and I picked up the remote control. "I feel like an astronaut. Beam me up, Jennifer!"

I rolled my eyes as I pushed the button to lay the tub back like a normal tub. Jeremy reached over and turned the water on.

I scolded, "You be careful not to get those casts wet!" He laid his head against the back of the tub.

"Don't worry about me." He placed his arms on the outer rim of the tub.

When the tub was full of water, I turned the jets on. Jeremy's eyes rolled back in his head in pleasure.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Do you want me to bath you?"

Jeremy moaned out, "Hell, yes!"

I grabbed the shampoo out of his backpack. I pour some out on top of his head, and I tossed the bottle back in his pack.

I heard Jeremy moan again as my fingers massaged the shampoo into his scalp. "Oh god, that feels really good."

I continued washing him from head to toe for the next 45 minutes. I, of course, saved the very best part for last.

I soaped up the washcloth while I stared at Jeremy. He had his eyes closed the whole time I washed him.

I stared at his body through the frothy water bubbles. I reached my hand into the water to grab his dick. His eyes flew open in surprise.

"I figured you were going to bypass that area..."

I shook my head, "Nope. I have to wash all of you."

I held him in one hand while I ran the washcloth over his groin with my other hand. I was totally unprepared when he asked, "So....who's Hank."

I froze. I dropped his dick back against his thigh. I rinsed the washcloth out while Jeremy watched me.

I turned my back to him while I regained my composure. When I turned back to him I had a huge, fake smile on my face. "Well, do you feel like a prune yet?"

Jeremy watched me. "I asked you a question."

I sighed. "I know, and I am choosing to ignore it."

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer. "Why?"

I signed. "Why not? Hank is nobody. He is just an ex-boyfriend. Who cares?"

12