The Nurse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized this was the first time I ever got to see his arms. I smiled. "Hey! Nice arms!"

He looked confused, and then he laughed. "Yeah. They are finally starting to return to normal! I am so glad to be rid of those darn casts!"

I rolled off of him, and I laid my head on his shoulder. Jeremy grabbed a blanket and pulled it up over us. He kissed my forehead. "I guess it's safe to say I can stay the night?"

I snuggled closer to him. "You can stay every night for the rest of your life."

****

I woke up, and I noticed it was four in the morning. I rolled over in bed, and I almost screamed when I saw Jeremy laying in my bed!

I felt my cheeks blush as I thought about last night. We ended up making love three more times. I could still feel the sticky wetness against my thighs from being so aroused.

I slid closer to Jeremy, and I laid my head on his stomach. He was sprawled out on his back, and he had kicked the covers off in his sleep.

I stared down at his legs. It was the first time I noticed he wasn't wearing his bandages. "No kidding, Jennifer. He's healed." I told myself.

I ran my finger over the bumps and groves of his scars that covered his thighs. I couldn't believe how much healing had occurred since the last time I saw him.

"Are they ugly?" I jumped a mile when I heard Jeremy's voice.

"No, of course not! I was just checking out how much you healed since the last time I saw you."

His chocolate brown eyes stared at me; questioning, wondering. He pulled me up to him. "Are you upset about my scars?"

I didn't understand his question. "What do you mean?"

He sighed. "Are you going to be o.k. with them?"

I realized he was self conscious with the way his legs look. "Well, your not going to be able to borrow my daisy duke shorts, but I think you'll live."

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "I'm serious. Can you be with a man who is scarred like I am?"

I gave him a hard look. "Jeremy? I don't have to prove myself to you, but yes, I think I already have. I love you Jeremy. I love all of you. Your eyes, your hands, and even your scars. Did it ever occur you, we met because of your accident! Besides, everybody has scars, Jeremy. Yours just happen to be on the outside."

He smiled. He rolled me onto my back, and he climbed on top of me. Jeremy stared down at me, and his smile got even bigger. "So, you love me, huh?"

I gasped. I said it? Oh, I did. I was the first to say it. I felt my cheeks redden. "Maybe...What are you going to do about it?"

He laughed and rolled off the bed. "Hell! Where are you going?"

Jeremy climbed back on the bed with his hand behind him. He took a flying leap and landed right on top off me.

"Oaf! Are you trying to kill me because I told you I love you?"

He smiled down at me again. He kissed my eyes, my nose, and my lips. "You want to know what I think?"

I rolled my eyes. "My ribs are broke?"

He shook his head. "I think I love you, too. And, I think you should marry me."

I gasped. "Are you serious?"

He climbed off of me, and I watched him as he knelt on my bed. "Jennifer, would you give me the honor of becoming my wife?" Before I could answer, he pulled a black box from out behind his back.

He opened the box, and I noticed a very pretty ring inside of it. My hands flew to my mouth. "Oh my god...oh my god!"

Jeremy grabbed my left hand and slipped the ring on my finger. "Well, yes or no?"

I screamed, "YES!" Jeremy laughed. He laid me back down on the bed.

I couldn't help but tease him. "So, as husband and wife, do I get to act out all my sick sexual fantasies with you?"

Jeremy laughed. "Yes, for the most part, but we will have to communicate before you try any thing crazy on me."

I pulled him on top of me, and I grabbed his stiffening cock. "It's a deal! For now, I just want to have old fashioned horny sex!"

Jeremy let out a groan. "Again? I think you're trying to kill me before we even make it to the alter!"