The Nurses New Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected, Amy shook her head from side to side, signaling she would not do as told. Amy likes filthy talk as much as I do (well, no one likes it as much as I do!) but, for some reason that must be guilt related, she has to be coerced into it. That's fine with me; I love playing the role of the super-slut corrupting my friend and then helping her to discover the slut within. It was a game Amy and I (and sometimes Beth) played frequently and it never failed to make men's blood boil.

"You better tell me!" I rasped harshly, pounding Amy's gushy cunt with my fingers. "Tell me or I'll stop!"

Pouting, Amy declined in her little-girl voice. "Noooooo, Kathy. Don't make me say it! You know what I want. Why can't you just do it without me saying anything?"

Amy's whiney, young-sounding voice had quite a dick-hardening affect on the two docs and I heard them exhale sharply.

"It doesn't work that way, Honey" I soothingly told her. "You know I'll stop if you don't. You know I will."

"No, Kathy, No," Amy whimpered ignoring my threat as her long blonde hair formed a golden halo around her perfect face. "I'm not gonna do it this time."

"Yes you are, you fucking little cunt," I grunted. "You're gonna do it or I'll stop fingering your pussy and then spank your fucking little ass right in front of Rick and Dave.

Rick and Dave were shocked! Never expecting to hear such language and names from two rather innocent looking nurses, they nonetheless began to rub their hands against the bulges in the jeans. Unable to refrain, Rick blurted out "Oh fuck, I can't believe this!"

"Noooooo," whined Amy despairingly as I energetically finger-banged her slippery little twat. "Don't stop, Kathy. Please don't stop!"

"Then tell me what you want, bitch. Tell me right now or you're gonna have to just sit and watch me get fucked all night long without you."

Biting her lower lip in consternation, Amy finally whispered shyly, "I want you to lick it."

"Lick what, Amy?" I prodded.

"M-m-my cunt," Amy whimpered in submission

"Louder, slut!" I demanded. "Say it louder!"

"My cunt!" Amy pleaded louder. "Lick my cunt."

"Again!" I demanded. "Say it again!"

"Oh God! My cunt! Lick my cunt , Kathy!" Amy hollered in surrender.

Sliding down Amy's writhing body, I quickly slid her sopping wet thong off her thigh-high clad legs. Helpfully, Amy raised her pert little ass off the floor and lifted her legs into the air to make my enjoyable task easier. Spreading her slender legs wide, I showed of her pristine pussy to Rick and Dave.

"Look at the little shaved pussy. Look how pretty it is. She's got the cutest little pussy I've ever seen!"

Nodding their heads in agreement, Rick and Dave inched closer to the end of the couch; they didn't want to miss any of the erotic action that was about to take place right in front of them.

Lowering my head between Amy's slender, bronzed thighs, I spread the little slabs of her hairless pussylips apart and attacked her wet slit with my nimble tongue. She gurgled in bliss as I used long swipes of my tongue to lick the full length of her gooey cunt-crack.

"Mmmmm, Baby," I panted between long laps of Amy's drenched pussy-hole. "You pussy tastes so fucking good. I'm gonna lick up all your hot cream, Baby. Feed it to me. I'm gonna suck it all down!'

Amy humped her hips up and down, urging me to thoroughly lick her hot little pussy. "Stick your tongue in there! Stick your tongue in me, Kathy! Fuck it with your tongue!"

Ignoring Amy's request, I continued to lazily lap at her moist slit, waiting a few seconds between tongue swipes in a rhythm that was designed to drive Amy crazy and make her use the words I wanted to hear.

Pulling urgently at the back of my head, Amy attempted to mash my face into her cunt. Easily, I moved my head out of her grasp.

"Put you hands above your head, Amy and don't move them until I tell you to. Do it! Now!" I ordered gruffly.

Meekly, Amy complied, and I resumed lazily licking her slick cunt-slit as she twisted and writhed in ecstasy. Pointing my tongue, I prodded all around her hot pussy hole, teasing her with little licks, but not pushing my pliant tongue into her sopping wet pussy.

"Please!" Amy begged.

I ignored her and lapped softly at the tight, pink pucker of her asshole.

God! Please! Kathy!" Amy cried louder, a small catch in her voice.

Flattening my tongue I circled her clenching butt-hole, wetting the wrinkled skin with a glob of frothy spit.

"Ohhh God! Fuck it Kathy! Fuck my cunt with your tongue! C'mon! C'mon! I can't take it anymore. Please! Stick your tongue in it!"

Pausing I looked up at my petite, squirming girlfriend. "Want me to tongue your ass or your pussy? Which one do you want?"

Amy looked as if she were about to cry. She didn't like to make decisions and I had just given her a tough one. As I watched her face crinkle up in confusion and indecision, I decided to let her off the hook. Easing my tongue into her sopping wet cunt-hole, I gently wiggled it back and forth. Amy's howls of pure pleasure filled my ears and I lovingly tongue-fucked my tiny friend's baby-soft pussyhole. In and out I slid my tongue, lapping her sweet, oily pussy cream as Amy bucked her hips up and down in wanton bliss. Little gurgles of happiness emanated from her wide-open, gasping mouth and I cupped her round little ass in my hands as I buried my tongue as deep as possible into her creaming cunt-slot.

Five or six minutes went by as I happily drilled my tongue into Amy's gooey cunt, collecting her hot pussy cream and swallowing it greedily. Looking up, I saw that both Dave and Rick were still slowly rubbing the fat bulges in the pants as they approvingly watched me feast on Amy's bald pussy-flesh. I knew they were dying for some attention themselves, so I endeavored to bring Amy to a quick climax.

Slowly, I slid my slime-covered tongue out of a whimpering Amy's cut and then suddenly speared the tip of my pointed tongue up Amy's tiny butt-hole. Using my hands to spread Amy's tight butt-cheeks wide apart, I enthusiastically tongue-fucked her constantly squirming ass as she howled in rapture.

Dave was astonished. "Oh my fucking God, she's licking her asshole. That nasty bitch is licking her asshole!"

Amy was jerking and flopping about as if she'd been struck by lightening. She howled like a little hungry puppy as I buried my tongue deep inside the squirming little nymph's ass tunnel. "Lick my butt! Lick my butt! She wailed, helplessly. "Eat my ass, you stupid little cunt! Stick your fucking tongue up my butt!"

Giggling to myself at Amy's unexpected exhortation, I tongue fucked her sweet little ass for long minutes as she twisted and squirmed in pleasure. Looking up at the two doctors, I winked at them as my slippery tongue slithered in and out of Amy's tight, grasping butt-hole.

Giving Amy's ass one last lick, I returned my attention to her bubbling pussyhole. A continuous supply of slimy cunt-cream had been leaking out of her bald cunt as I tongued her ass, and I greedily lapped it up. Sliding my tongue deep into Amy's dripping cunt, I waggled it back and forth, making her clamp down on it as I licked and lapped eagerly.

Looking up, I noticed that Amy's hands were now tightly clenching her firm tits. I considered reprimanding her for lowering her arms without permission, but I knew that she often squeezed her own tits just before cumming; she couldn't help it, and it served as a way to signal me that she was close.

Knowing this, I decided to make Amy cum as quickly as possible. Watching as she rapturously twisted her head from side to side; I smoothly caught her little swollen clit in my mouth and sucked hard. Amy's ass arched up high of the carpet as she reacted to the sudden stimulus.

"Suck! Suck! Suck!" The little blonde slut chanted mindlessly "Suck! Suck it hard! Suck my clit!"

Amy bucked and strained wildly as intense cummy pleasure washed over her body. I could feel her cunt muscles contract around my tongue and I watched as her stomach rippled and heaved just as her slender body erupted in orgasm. Releasing her bobbling tits, Amy grabbed tight hold of the back of my head and ground her pussy furiously into my face. Thrashing her head from side to side, she let out a series of high pitched yelps and came hard, wetting my face with her hot, slick pussy-cum.

As Amy was still squirming and twitching, I quickly kneeled up and fastened Buster around my pelvis. The thick, black eight-inch dildo looked obscenely huge as I adjusted the straps so that they fit me tightly. Rubbing my hand back and forth along the plastic cock, jerking it like a man, I leered at Amy. "Ready for my cock, slut? Ready to get your naughty little pussy pounded?"

Lower lip firmly between her teeth, Amy nodded enthusiastically. Leaning forward, I slotted the head of the thick dildo into her hairless cunt-tube and began to shove.

From the left, I heard a sharp intake of breath as Dave realized I was serious about fucking Amy's hot, bald pussy. "Fuck! Look at the size of that thing. She's really gonna fuck her with it!"

Amy moaned with wanton fuck-need as I deftly guided the fake dick up her flexible fuck-hole. When I had stuffed her tiny twat with about five inches of rubbery plastic, I started to pump my ass back and forth, driving the substitute prick in and out of Amy's willing hole.

"Fuck me, Baby! Amy whimpered cutely. Gimme your big fucking cock! Fuck me with your big black dick! Fuck my little white cunt with your black dick!"

As the men breathlessly watched, I clobbered Amy's sweet pussy for long minutes. Kneeling as I was, I was able to watch as half of the fake dick slid in and out of Amy's hot, pink hole while she hunched her hips up to accept it.

Falling forward, I lay on top of my writhing gal-pal and kissed her deeply as I drilled the strap-on in and out of her squishy pussy. "I wish I had a real dick to fuck you with, Baby. I panted longingly. "I'd fuck you all day with it and cum so hard inside you. I'd fuck you so good with it."

Gurgling with pleasure, Amy wrapped her slender legs around my waist, allowing the pliant plastic to slide another inch or two into her upturned cunt-chute. "I know, Honey," She responded. "I'd let you cum in me! I'd let you fuck me hard and cum in me as much as you wanted."

I don't know what the men thought of our antics, but for the next several minutes, Amy and I kissed lovingly while I slammed the thick, black strap-on in and out of her swollen, wet pussy-hole. As Amy's breathing became more and more ragged, I moved my hands down and cupped her tight little ass as she wiggled hotly under me.

"Play with your clit." I ordered the cock-stuffed blonde. "Rub your clit and come all over my big, black cock, you little whore. Cum all over it! Make it cum in you."

Hazarding a quick glance at Rick and Dave, I saw they were mesmerized; mouths wide open, absentmindedly rubbing their cocks as I expertly guided the dildo in and out of Amy's ready-to-cum pussy. Amy whimpered and whined as she mauled her clit, and, sensing she was getting close, I slid one hand to the crack of her ass, and wormed my index flinger up her clenching butt-hole.

"God yes, Kathy!" Amy hissed hotly. "Stick it up my ass! Stick your finger up my ass!"

Our bodies were pressed tightly together; I could feel Amy's fingers rubbing against my stomach as she frantically rubbed her stiff little clit. My sweat mingled with hers as our bodies grew hotter and hotter and we slid fluidly against each other. Wishing I could feel what it was like to really fuck Amy, I slammed the fake cock rapidly in and out of her and felt her arch up off the floor desperate to cum once more.

"Harder!" The little blonde screeched loudly. "Hard, Kathy. Fuck me harder! Let me have it! Please! Hard! Hard! Harder!'

Drilling my finger in and out of Amy's clingy ass-chute, I humped my hips up and down furiously, punching the strap-on in and out of the gasping blonde at a torrid pace. Suddenly, I felt Amy tense up and clamp her smooth, slender legs even tighter around my waist.

"Kathy!!!! Ohhh God! Ohhh Kathy! Ohhh Kathy!" Holding my face in her hands, Amy rained hot kisses all over my lips and cheeks as she came again. Her little ass gyrated back and forth on the carpeted floor as her pussy flooded the dildo buried deep in her cunt-hole.

"Baby, baby." I murmured softly to her, forgetting for a minute that the doctors were watching us. "Cum good, Baby. Cum good for me. I love you, Amy. Oh Baby, I love you!"

Still kissing me passionately in her post-climatic haze, Amy murmured back, "I love you too, Kathy. Oh God, Baby; I love you so much!"

Amy slowly came down from her orgasm and still sighing with relief and joy; she finally sat up, and again, covered my flushed, wet face with hot affectionate kisses.

"You're so good to me, Honey," she purred, her voice full of adoring affection. "You always lick and fuck my pussy so good. I love you so much! You made me cum so good!"

As she praised and kissed me, Amy lightly, softly, licked at my damp face, lapping up the drying remains of her own tangy cunt-cream from my cheeks and nose. Cooing like lovebirds, we spent long seconds kissing and licking each other's faces as the two doctors watched with rising passion. As our exploring tongues tasted each other, Amy unfastened my tit-packed bra and began to roughly fondle my firm, passion-swollen boobs.

"I love your tits, Baby," she panted between hot, wet kisses. "Lemme suck on 'em for you. Lemme make you all hot. Lemme make you feel good."

Lowering her golden-blonde head, Amy laved her wet tongue all around my hardening nipples while tightly squeezing my plump tits in her little hands. Skillfully teasing my puffy tit-tips, Amy lightly licked at the hard nubs as I shivered in slutty delight.

"Bite 'em, Amy!" I keened, wild with lust. "Bite those little fuckers for me!"

With a smirk, Amy showed the guys that I, too, had a submissive side. "Beg, Bitch. Beg me to bite your nipples! Be a good little slut and beg me."

Grinning down at her, I acquiesced. "Please, Baby! Please. Bite my little nipples for me! Chew on my hot fucking nipples."

Quickly, Amy did as asked and moved her mouth back and forth from one titty to the other, none-too-gently taking each swollen nipple between her white teeth and clamping down on it. Amy knew how much I liked rough tit-play, and she shook her head briskly from side to side as she pulled my distended nipples away from my plump titmounds and roughly gnawed on the stiff little points.

"Ohhhhhh" I squealed loudly as the intensely pleasurable pain raced through my tight little body. "Harder! Harder! Bite them harder, Amy! C'mon, Baby! Bite them hard!"

Rubbing her little bald pussy furiously, Amy looked up at me from between my heaving tits. "You too," She urged, panting harshly. "You do it too - you bite one!"

Pushing one of my tits up towards my own mouth, Amy signaled what she wanted me to do. Arching my neck just right, I took one of my own nipples between my teeth and bit down on it. Delicious pain raced through my body and I felt my cunt flood my already sodden thong with molten-hot pussy-cream. Amy nuzzled back up to my other titty, and was soon suckling and biting it like a teething little girl.

I could hear the heavy, raspy breathing of the two men on the couch over the soft sucking sounds coming from my and Amy's mouths, and I wondered what effect we were having on the men's libido as we kneeled in the middle of the floor, each chewing and slurping on one of my hot, hard nipples.

I didn't have to wonder for long. Rick made some comment along the lines of, "That's it; I can't take just watching anymore," and the next thing I knew; I was flat on my back with Rick half on top of me. My creaming pussy-hole was stuffed with two of his thick fingers, my thong pulled to one side, and he was gnawing all over both of my big tit globes, thoroughly wetting them with his hot spit.

"Wahhhhh! Wahhhhh!" I whined as I feverishly humped my hot hole hard against Rick's rapidly thrusting fingers, "Oh God! Suck my tits! Oh fuck! Suck my tits!"

Raising his head, Rick groaned hoarsely, "I'm gonna bite 'em. I'm gonna bite those fucking nipples hard just like she did."

It was more a question than a declaration, so I let him know that I wanted him to follow through. "Yessssss," I moaned in longing. "Please! Do it! Bite 'em! Bite 'em hard, Baby!"

As Rick's hot mouth sought out one of my rigid, aching nipples, I stroked the back of his head and pouted at him with lust-hooded eyes. "Make it hurt a little," I cooed softly. "I want you to hurt my pretty titties for me."

Rick snorted in hyper excitement and bit down firmly on one of my swollen tit-knobs.

"Owwww!" I yelped, pulling his face tight against my swollen tit-flesh.

Sliding his head to my other tit, Rick bit down even harder on my nipple's twin.

"Agghhhh!" I squealed loudly, hunching my itchy cunt harder against his drilling fingers as fiery hot tingles spread out from my tortured tit-tips. "Hard! Bite them hard! Make me cum! Slap 'em! Twist them! Squeeze them!"

Beside me on the floor, Amy was getting fucked.

Dave obviously did not have Rick's patience or restraint and he was squirming on top of the moaning little sprite, slowing sliding his beefy cock as far as possible up Amy's snug, little cunt-chute.

Amy kindly held still for him. We both realized the two doctors had to be near the edge already and, despite our early "challenges" to the men, neither of us had any desire to embarrass them by making them cum too soon.

Looking down at the junction of her shaved cunt-mound, and Dave's hard cock, Amy cheered him to victory. "Fuck…fuck…fuck…fuck it into me, Baby. Fuck that fat thing into me!"

As Dave bit down hard on his lip and struggled to fill Amy's pussy before blowing her cunt full of creamy sperm, Amy turned towards me and Rick. "She likes to have her tits beat," she helpfully informed the man who was excitedly gnawing all over my swollen titties. "She really gets off on that."

At first, I thought Rick had either not heard her or was just ignoring her, but he proved me wrong. Sliding his fingers out of my gooey cunt, Rick grabbed hold of my left tight and squeezed it firmly, warping it out of shape. He adjusted his tight grip until just the nipple and a few inches of soft, milky-white tit-meat was showing above his squeezing hand. Before I knew what he was going to do, he used his free hand to whack the exposed part of my distended breast rapidly back and forth.

"Yeeeeehhhhh! Awggggggghhh!" I whimpered piercingly in exquisite pain as Rick repeatedly slapped the small bit of my tit exposed above his squeezing hand.

"Little fucking cock-tease!" Rick groaned as I squirmed in ecstasy while he batted my tit back and forth. "You fucking love this, don't you?"

I couldn't answer. The repeated, stinging little slaps had my cunt on the verge of boiling over, and I anxiously shoved my bald, neglected pussy into the air, desperate for some type of contact. Of course, both of Rick's hands were busy squeezing and battering my swollen tit, so I shoved my own hand roughly between my wide-open thighs. Hurriedly shoving my sticky thong further aside, I buried three slender fingers inside my frothy pussy-hole.

Arching up high off the floor, with just my feet and head in contact with the plush carpet, I felt the cords in my neck straining as I fought to reach my crest. Rick knew I was on the verge of orgasm, and, ceasing his crisp, sharp slaps, he took my abused nipple into his mouth and began to grind it between his sharp teeth.

That did it. My pussy exploded in white-hot fury and I squealed in complete release. "Unnghgh...Ungghhhhhh…Ohhhhhhh. Jessus! Jesus! Unggggghhhhhh! Unnnghhhhhh!"