The Nurses New Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick watched in amazement as I frantically pistoned my fingers in and out of my blistering hot cunt and creamed all over them. "Damn! You're fucking cumming all over the place! Get it, Babygirl, get it!"

My mind stopped working as I came wetly all over my thrusting fingers. I could hear only my own ecstatic bleats and squeals, and all I cared about were the incredibly hot sparks that connected my pussy to my abused nipples. Eyes tightly closed, I selfishly savored my overwhelming orgasm.

The feel of Rick's hard cock-head rubbing against my kiss-swollen lips awoke me from my reverie. "Suck it, Baby." He hissed, "Suck that dick for me."

Rick was kneeling at my head and I was turned slightly to one side. Opening my grey-blue eyes wide to look at him, I took the spongy head of his pre-cumming-dripping cock into my hot, wet mouth. No more than two feet beyond him, I could see Dave passionately kissing Amy's sweet, hot mouth as he very slowly pistoned his cock into the hot depths of her tiny, willing pussy.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I lightly sucked on the mushroomed shaped head of Rick's hard cock. "It tastes so good!"

Rick's cock was average length, but maybe a little thicker than normal, with a perfect shape. Lying on my side, my cunt leaking a continual stream of slick pussy-goo, I let Rick's cock rest on my tongue for a moment and then lightly batted it up and down, causing another small bubble of salty pre-cum to ooze from the angry red slit at the head of his throbber.

Using just my lissome tongue, I basted his cock-head in warm spit, swirling my tongue around and around the hugely swollen prick-tip. Rick stared down at me, and trembled slightly as my soft tongue then abandoned his cock-crown and traced the thick veins running the length of his steel-hard fuck-stick.

Back and froth my tongue slithered, wetting every bit of Rick's twitching cock with a fine layer of my saliva. "Such a nice cock," I panted with cock-sucker's delight as Rick's cock bobbed and dipped up and down before me. "It's gonna feel so good in my pussy. I've got a really little pussy, Honey, so your big cock is really gonna stretch it out good. It's really gonna fill me up!"

Collaring the head of Rick's hot cock with my lips, I sucked my cheeks in and used hard suction to thrill the very excited doctor. "I'm gonna suck the hot cum right outta your big fucking balls," I informed him after releasing his cock head from the wetness of my sucking mouth. "I'm gonna suck until you shoot your hot, sticky goo all over my fucking face. I want you to squirt your nasty stuff all over me! I wanna be covered in it!"

Rick groaned in tortured agony.

"What?" I inquired enchantingly, pausing to pout at him. "Is that so wrong?"

Evidently the incongruity of my saccharine-sweet question contrasted with what had already transpired was too much for Rick to take. I watched, enthralled, as his untouched cock, which was pointing directly at my face, gave a huge jerk in the air. Before I could react, it flexed again, and a huge streamer of white-hot jizz squirted from Rick's cock-tip and plastered my forehead before skittering up into my hairline.

I lay there, on my side, submissively as Rick grabbed his bobbling, erupting cock-meat and aimed it at my wet face. He bellowed loudly as a second stream of sizzling sperm fired from his cock and hit me just above my left eye. The third jet hit me just below that same eye, and the forth blast smacked my face just above my lips.

"Cum on my face! Cum on my face!" I wailed in whorish delight as Rick's exploding cock plastered my face with hot glue-like cock-cream.

The fifth, sixth, and seventh squirts were much weaker, and Rick directed them to the right side of my face, covering it as thoroughly as he had the left. Dropping his hands and wheezing loudly, Rick looked proudly down at the mess he had created all over my pretty face.

Leaning forward, my face a gooey muddle of Rick's spent seed; I took his still-hard cock back into my sucking mouth. Ducking my head in and out rapidly, I sucked hard, taking in over half of Rick's dick on each pass. He moaned in appreciation at the post-climax oral adoration and lovingly stroked the back of my head as I skillfully suctioned out the remainder of his frothy cum-load.

Turning my head just a bit to the side, I looked over at Dave and Amy. Amy had her little, nylon-covered feet pointed straight at the ceiling while Dave stroked his cock in and out of her smooth, little pussy in slow, measured stokes. Sensing my eyes on him, he turned to look at me. I guess I looked pretty hot; my face all covered with white cum and Rick's dick buried in my mouth, because Dave suddenly groaned loudly and buried his hard dick to the balls inside Amy's clasping pussy.

Amy must have felt his cock spewing and jerking inside her overheated cunt, because she moaned wickedly, "Yeah! Yeah! Cum in me! Cum in me, Baby. I can feel it! I can feel it!"

Dave lay on top of Amy, barely moving as he let his cock buck and heave and then drain into the writhing blonde's sucking pussy-hole. "Too hot," he muttered. "Just too fucking hot…too hold back anymore."

Amy and I now had two softening cocks on our hands, but from lots of precious practice, we knew just how to revive the two doctors' flagging cockshafts. I slid over to where Amy was still lying on her back and begin kissing her. In mere seconds, she was licking Rick's cooling cum off my face and swallowing it hungrily. Hearing the men's disbelieving groans, I teasingly confided. "Just wait until I lick your cum outta her cunt and feed it to her. That will make you both do more than groan!"

Ten minutes later, after I had made Amy cum for he third time that night while sucking every drop of Dave's cock-cream out of her cummy cunt-hole, she and I were sitting side by side on the sofa sucking cock.

Dave and Rick were standing in front of us, between our widely-spread legs, moaning in approval as we sucked on their now, rock-solid hardons.

"Suck it, Kathy," Dave demanded hoarsely. "Suck that cock, Baby!"

Normally I would have taken the time to lick and tease Dave's fat cock, but I could tell that both of us were more in the mood for hot and nasty cock-sucking rather than teasing, so I was taking in big mouthfuls of cock as Dave energetically face-fucked me. Screwing my eyes up at him, I relaxed my clenching throat and let his cock glide all the way down my gullet.

"Fuck yeah, Baby! Fuck yeah. Swallow it all," he moaned excitedly. "That's so fucking hot."

For several minutes I let Dave drill my tight throat, coughing and sputtering occasionally as he vigorously thrust his hard dick down my squeezing gullet. Whining in mock protestation, I compliantly sat still as he repeatedly pulled his cock free from the tight confines of my throat and rubbed the throbbing fuck-meat all over my face, covering my features with a lathered-up mixture of spit and pre-cum, before re-sliding his messy cock back into my mouth and throat.

Looking over at Amy, I saw that she too was getting her slender, little throat fucked. Her hands were squeezing her pert tits as Rick rocked his firm hips back and forth, driving his cock-tube in and out of Amy's craw. Amy was not as accomplished at deep throat as I was, so there was a bit more gagging emanating from the dainty blonde's throat as she endeavored to swallow all of Rick's cock on each stroke. Like mine, her lower face was covered in saliva, and ribbons of spit and drool ran down her chin onto the upper swell of her tits. Her mascara had smeared all around her eyes and she looked like a slutty cheerleader on prom night.

"All the way, all the way," Rick crooned softly as he watched Amy struggle to keep pace with his enthusiastic throat fucking. "That's a good little babygirl."

Grabbing the back of my head, Dave crammed his slightly thicker cock back into my mouth, and jammed it well past my tonsils, forcing it all the way down the depths of my besieged throat. Using both hands, he pulled my head back and forth aggressively, cramming his cock deeper and deeper down my stretched gullet. Soon, Amy and I were both gagging and sputtering nearly-continuously as the men's competitive nature took over and each tried to out throat-fuck the other.

"Deeper, you little Bitch," Rick rasped to cute little Amy as she greedily guzzled down his cock.

Not to be outdone, Dave growled to me, "Gag on it, Slut. Lemme hear you gag all over that cock."

Amy and I probably gagged and retched a bit more than necessary, but we knew our whorish antics ensured the two interns would provide us with the noisy, nasty, energetic sex we craved.

Dave kept up relentless reaming of my prick-stuffed throat and I could feel warm drool dripping down over my wobbling titties as I threw my face back and forth along the length of his cock. I knew that long streamers of slobber were swinging back and forth from my tits and chin, and that my mascara and lipstick were smeared all over my face, but Dave was unrelenting. The room was filled with sounds of "chock…chock...chock" as hard cock rammed against the back of soft, wet throat, and both men insisted we take their cocks as deep as possible.

"Bitch...Suck…Cunt…Slut…Cock…Throat…Whore…Fuck." The words rang in my ears as the men became nastier and nastier and I sensed that they'd soon whitewash our throats with syrupy, hot cum unless we stopped them now. Wrenching my face back, I expelled Dave's cock with a loud, wet cough.

Pushing him away, while simultaneously placing my tight little ass on the edge of the couch, I whimpered loudly. "I need to be fucked! Fuck me now, Dave, fuck me! Fuck my little pussy!'

I lifted my legs up off the floor and bent them back towards my chest, an ankle in each hand, and pouted up at Dave. "Please. Please. I need it bad. I need fucking bad," I whispered in a young-sounding voice. "I need it so bad. I really do."

Dave stood motionless for a minute, staring down at my upturned, smoothly shaved cunt-hole. Unsure of the reason for his inaction, I persisted.

"Fuck me, Dave. Please? Either hole. You can put it in either hole. Pick one and fuck it! Please, Baby…I really need it bad!"

Dave dropped to his knees, but instead of slipping his throbbing cock into my deprived pussy, he rotated my ass up and back, and began to eagerly lick my tight little ass-pucker. Obviously, the sight of my perfect, pink little asshole, coupled with the memory of the ass-eating he'd seen me give to Amy, had given him ideas. For the next ten minutes he enthusiastically lapped, licked, and tongue-fucked my tight, little asshole as I squealed, panted, and sobbed like a little girl.

Next to me, Amy was getting her little, pink pussy lapped as Rick buried his face between her smooth, firm thighs. Evidently, the fact that his buddy had filled Amy's hot, tight hole with gooey cum about half an hour before did not deter Rick from feasting on Amy's pussy, and he soon had the petite blonde wiggling and squirming in rapture.

Finally rising up higher on his knees, Rick rubbed his throbbing cock-shaft all along the outside of my cunt-slit, wetting it with my hot greasy cunt-cream. "Want it, Kathy? You want this cock in you, now?" He leered.

"Please. Please. Please." I begged anxiously as Dave continued to baste his cock in my sticky pussy-goo, making no attempt to stick it in my needy pussy. "Give it to me. Don't make me beg. I need it, Baby. I need it bad…real bad. Fuck me. C'mon…fuck me!"

Fisting his throbbing, hugely-swollen prick, Dave positioned the fat purple head of his leaking dick at the opening of my slick cunt-tunnel and pushed. We both moaned in exquisite joy as his cock surged forward and the thick head popped into my scalding cunt-chute. Purposely, I clamped by cunt muscles down as hard as possible and made Dave struggle to get all of the way into me.

Looking up at him in wide-eyed wonder, I whimpered in fake despair to feed his doctor's ego. "It's not gonna fit…no way. It's too big for my little pussy. It's just too big."

I'm not sure Dave believed my little white-lie, but fortunately, he ignored my whining anyway: "No it's not, Baby. No it's not. It's big, but it's not that big. You can take it."

Sure I could, but whining and howling the whole time, I made Dave struggle and sweat for a good three minutes before I finally relaxed my cunt tunnel enough for him to bottom out in me.

Pouting up at him, my hands firmly grasping my sweat-moistened titties, I praised him. "You did it," I cooed sweetly. "You forced it all the way in there. You made me take that big fucking cock all the way up my tiny little pussy. It feels so hot in there! I can feel him throbbing, Dave. He's throbbing in me! Make him fuck me!"

Proud of his accomplishment and heady with the praise I continued to heap on him, Dave set about showing me he deserved my commendation. Grabbing my ankles, he spread my legs even wider than I had been holding them, and than slowly began sawing his cock in and out of my meat-stuffed cunt-hole.

Amy was in a similar position next to me on the couch, and she bleated softly as Rick rhythmically slid his hard cock in and out of her dick-packed little pussy-slot. I felt her hand search for mine and we blissfully held hands as the two doctors gradually acclimated themselves to the sticky tightness of our tiny, shaved cunts.

"Is he good, Kath? Is he good?" Amy babbled as she squeezed my hand tightly. "Mine's good. He's big and hard in there. Tell him to fuck me harder. Make him fuck me harder, Kathy. I want him to fuck me hard, okay?"

Glaring up at Rick, I prodded him on. "You heard the little slut. Give it to her harder. Drill her fucking pussy hard. Fuck that tight little cunt hard, Baby. Make her scream! Give her a hard fucking!'"

Groaning with lust, Rick plowed ahead at a carefully measured pace. He was going to give Amy a hot fucking, but he was gonna do it at his own speed. No way was he going to let us goad him into blowing his load before he was good and ready. Dave obviously felt the same way, because he slowly plunged his throbbing boner in and out of my clenching, spasming pussy in deliberate strokes, making sure he stuck to a rhythm guaranteed not to bring a sudden end to our fucking.

It wasn't long, however, before both men started to fuck faster and faster. My heavy tits wobbled erotically as Dave began to feed me long, powerful strokes and my oozing pussy was getting hotter and hotter as he fucked me harder and faster. Twisting my head from side to side on the couch, I urged him on.

"That's the way to fuck a cunt, Baby! Fuck it hard! You're fucking me so good! Fuck that tight married pussy. Split it open. Fuck it hard!"

Dave obliged me, and holding my legs tight together against his chest, he slammed into me forcefully, making my little body rock with the impact.

"Ohhhhh! That's it! That's it!" I continued to implore him. "Fuck that cunt hard!"

Moving my hands back to my jiggling tits, I took my nipples between thumb and forefinger and pinched hard. Dave moaned with lust watching me pull, twist, and tug on my tender swollen tit-tips. Bleating softly, I crushed my nipples harshly, feeling fiery embers of ecstasy race through my petite body as Dave's cock drilled harder and deeper into my clenching cunt-hole.

Without warning, small tremors wracked my cock-filled cunt, and I came, silently but for a few bleats and grunts, all over Dave's surging pussy-splitter. Dave had no idea that he'd fucked me into a mini orgasm, and I saw no reason to tell him. Pumping my ass up off the couch as best I could, I welcomed his fuck-stick deep inside me, desperate to feel his cum-laden balls bouncing off my tight little ass.

For the next few minutes, Dave and Rick panted and huffed, groaned and wheezed as they persistently pounded my and Amy's hot, slippery cunt-slits. Rick was the first to need a change of pace, and, leaning forward, he kissed Amy deeply while withdrawing his cock from her tightly clasping fuck-hole. Turning her over, he had he kneel in front of the sofa, with her upper-body draped across the seat cushions.

I had a clear view of his face as he aligned his cock with Amy's cunt-tunnel and saw him grimace ever-so-slightly as he re-inserted his cock into the hot, welcoming confines of Amy's silky-smooth pussy. Amy snorted in delight and wagged her little, round ass back and forth as Rick tagged her from behind.

"Is it okay? Is it okay?" Amy questioned childishly, "Does it feel good? Is it good? Do you like fucking me? Does it feel good in me? Oohhhhh! Ooooooh! It's hot. So hot! Kathy! Kathy! It's hot! Is yours hot too? Is he fucking you sooooo good?"

Amy's little-girl voice had even me getting hotter, so I knew it was driving the guys crazy. Dave held still in me for a few moments and then pulled out of me completely. Pulling me to my feet, he took my place on the sofa. Turning me around, he pulled me down onto his lap, with my back to him.

Placing my little, white-nylon-covered feet on his muscular thighs, I leaned back against him and reached between his widespread legs. Grabbing firm hold of his cunt-cream covered dick, I steered it unerringly towards my dripping fuck-hole. Deciding to tease Dave just a little, I rubbed his plump fuck-stick all around the outside of my bald cunt-mound, wetting it with my greasy girl-cream.

"Big fucking cock," I murmured softly. "Big fucking cock all stiff and hard for my precious little pussy…big bad cock stretching open my sweet little cunt…nasty, ugly cock fucking my tiny little hole. Does he want in? Does he want to go in my tight little baby-hole?"

"Jesus!" Dave groaned at my naughty talk. "You're a nasty little bitch. You're making me so hot!"

Grabbing his cock by the base, I slapped it hard against my puffy cunt-lips as I squirmed saucily in his lap.

"Bad, bad, man." I fussed, pouting like a petulant child. "You just wanna fuck my pretty little pussy all night, don't you? You're gonna try to spend the night so you can sleep in my bed and fuck me all night, aren't you? You should be home with your wife, but you're here fucking me instead. I bet I fuck better than your wife anyway…much better. Bet she won't let you put it in her ass, will she? I will. I'll let you put it anywhere."

Dave's legs jerked reflexively as I teased him unmercifully. Using his cock as a cudgel, I hammered it against my wet cunt making delicious wet slapping sounds that tantalized us both. Turning my head to the side, I sought out Dave's hot lips.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I whisperingly pleaded as I kissed him deeply. "Bury it in me! Fuck me like a little tramp. Fuck me like I'm a tramp you picked up on the corner!"

With those words, I finally slotted Dave's leaking prick-tip against the opening to my cunt and shivered as he pushed the head in. Again, I kept me cunt muscles as tight as possible and made Dave earn the right to have his cock completely ensconced in the warm depths of my oozing pussy.

"Uffffffhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhh!" I puffed and wailed in mock discomfort. "It's so fucking thick! Push, Dave, Push! Push it in! Push it all the way in! Make me take it!"

Forcefully shoving his cock upwards, Dave gamely tried to impale me on his fat pussy-wrecker. Small beads of sweat formed on his forehead as I continually kissed him and surreptitiously fought to keep his twitching cock from invading my creamy cunt-hole. Dave was relentless; however, and my greasy pussy too slick. Grudgingly, my taut cunt gave way, and finally, after a good two minutes of battling and struggling, Dave succeeded in forcing his fuck-rod balls deep up my hot, gooey twat.

"There," I pouted breathlessly in a fuck-slut's surrender. "It's in! "You're too thick for my pussy, but since you made it go up there you may as well fuck it now. You might as well finish ruining my cute little pussy."