The Nurses New Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave chuckled heartily, leading me to wonder if he was on to me, but he said nothing and began to pump his swollen cock in and out of me in a smooth, measured pace.

For several minutes, Amy and I moaned and whimpered in bliss as the two doctors filled our cunts with hot, hard cock-meat. I was very impressed with the men's staying power and delighted in the knowledge that Amy and I had found two new regulars to add to our list. Just as I was about to make that publicly known, Amy surprised me.

With Rick still plugged into her snug pussy from behind, Amy lifted her upper-body over one of Dave's extended leg so that she was now positioned between them. Kneeling up high, she kissed me softly as I slowly posted up and down on Dave's thick cock-shaft.

"Can I lick your pussy, Kathy?" she inquired shyly. "I wanna lick your pussy for you. I'll do it real good."

Amy's little-miss-innocent act was driving me nuts! Seizing her golden-blonde head in my hands, I pushed her face into my crotch. Her talented tongue soon traced little designs all around my engorged cunt lips and I whimpered in wanton delight.

"Lick it, Amy!" I urged loudly. "Lick my pussy, Honey! Make it pop!"

Behind her, Rick offered his own encouragement, "Fuck! Yeah! Eat her out, Babygirl. Eat her out."

Amy was a very accomplished pussy-eater. As I bounced up and down, faster and faster, on Dave's surging cock, Amy glued her lips to my throbbing clit. Sucking hard on it, she used her pliable tongue to bat it back and forth causing my pussy to coat Dave's cock with a flood of scalding cunt-cream.

Just as the heat in my cunt became almost unbearable, Amy released my clit from her sucking mouth and moved her head lower. I expected her to begin licking the junction of my pussyhole and Dave's probing cock, but long seconds passed without me feeling anything. Just as I was beginning to wonder what was taking Amy so long to resume licking, I heard Dave bellow, "Ohhhhh God! Yeah! Suck my balls!"

Hot little Amy was sucking on Steve's cum-filled balls as I slowly rode up and down on his fat prick. The sensations must have been exquisite because Dave was groaning loudly in delirious pleasure. Reaching his hands to cover my bobbling tits, Dave began to roughly squeeze and squash my hot, sweaty tit-meat.

"Rough!" I moaned in desperate need. "I want it rough! Pinch my nipples for me, Dave. You know how I like it! Use me! Treat me like a fuck-toy!"

As Dave began to pluck at my rock-hard nubs, Amy used one of her fingers to briskly strum my wildly throbbing clit. My pleasure center was rapidly becoming overwhelmed and I tuned out everything but the pre-orgasmic feelings building in my trembling body. Dave's cock was reaming my itchy pussy-hole, his finger's were twisting and yanking my tender tit-tips, and Amy was stroking my swollen clit all at the same time--it felt as if my body was about to explode.

Clenching my eyes tightly shit, I bounced up and down faster and harder on Dave's drilling cock. I have no idea how Amy kept Dave's heavy balls in her mouth, but evidently she did, because Dave kept cheering her on: "Suck my balls, suck my fucking balls. Suck 'em! Suck on my balls!"

My hard little clit felt like it was going to burst. Manically posting up and down on Dave's cock-spike, I felt my pussy clutch and spasm uncontrollably. I was about to cum harder than I had in weeks!

Behind me, Dave whispered softly in my ear, "I'm g-g-gonaa cum! I can't hold back anymore. Do you want me to pull…"

Before, Dave could finish his question, my pussy detonated. Leaning back against his chest, I slammed my cunt all the way down and felt my erupting fuck-hole clamp down tight around Dave's helpless fuck-stick. Dave grunted loudly as my cumming pussy insistently choked his thick erection. Helpless to do anything other than shoot his hot cum-cream deep inside my constricting pussy, Dave moaned loudly as he filled my cunt-chute with molten baby-seed.

"Eayyyyyyy! Eayyhhhhheee!" I bleated loudly, shaking and writhing on Dave's lap. "Aggghhh! Agggh! Ngghhhhh!"

For once words failed me. Unintelligible noises poured from my mouth as a monster orgasm ripped through my petite body. Vaguely, I could hear Dave bellowing out his release as his twitching cock continued to spew its creamy load deep inside my married cunt. I wasn't on the pill, but there was no way I wanted him cumming anywhere but in my tight little fuck-hole.

"Cum…cum…cum...cum!" I chanted inanely to him. "Shoot it in there! Cum in it, Baby! Shoot your stuff in me!"

Holding my quivering little body as tightly as he could, Dave did just that. I was sure I could feel his thick, hard, cock powerfully flexing and bucking inside my cunt-chute as he filled me with his burning hot seed. My pussyhole reflexively grasped and then released his spurting cock-shaft as my orgasm went on and on. Dave's hands dropped weekly away from my swollen tits and he slumped back into the couch, drained from his own orgasm. A series of mini-spasms continued to wrack my body as my stubbornly climax refuse to release me from its blissful, overpowering grip.

Finally, my shaking and shuddering subsided. Opening my eyes, I saw Rick's grimacing face as he struggled gamely to hold back from flooding Amy's twisty pussy. He was motionless as he fought valiantly not to cum, but there was really nothing he could do. Moving slowly, I rose up off Dave's lap, his softening cock nosily slithering out of my overfilled pussy, and kneeled besides Rick.

Swishing my wet tongue around and around his ear, I softly panted wicked, naughty encouragement, "That's a good boy! Fuck that big cock hard into her into her! Destroy her little pussy with it! Fuck her hard, Baby. Make it feel good! Fuck that stupid little bitch. Knock up her little fucking pussy! Go on! Squirt enough stuff up there to give her twins. Fucking fill her up…make her your little cunt. Make her a mommy!"

Trembling slightly as I wetly tongue-fucked his sensitive ear, Rick groaned helpless at my words and pounded his suddenly cumming cock into Amy as she wailed nosily. With his hands firmly locked onto the little blonde's firm hips, Rick yanked her back and forth along the length of his discharging cock. As Amy's tight cunt-channel squeezed the scorching ball batter out of Rick's swollen bone, Rick huffed loudly while basted Amy's naughty pussy with white-hot cock-cream.

"Yes! Unghhhh! Fuck, yes! Fuck! Ohhh God! It's so fucking tight!"

Amy bleated and mewled softly as Rick's cock flagged and his pumping gradually came to a halt. Pressing back hard against Rick's pelvis she wiggled her tight ass slowly, making sure that Rick's cock was completely drained.

Moving my lips to Rick's, I kissed him softly. "Ummm, Baby. You fucked her good! Hope you have enough left for me."

Sliding down Rick's body, I licked his nipples gently and pulled his softening cock-shaft out of Amy's messy cunt-slit. Holding his gooey cock lovingly in my hand, I bent down and sucked it into my hot mouth. Greedily, I sucked off the remnants of Rick's tangy cock-sap and Amy's sweet, tart pussy cream.

As I sucked and slurped on Rick's semi-hard prick, Amy crawled forward and stuffed Dave's wet cock into her own hotly sucking mouth. I knew it'd be a few minutes before the doctors would be ready for the second round, but releasing Rick's slick cock from my mouth, I gave him incentive to get hard again quickly.

"Ricky?" I purred softly, looking up at him with a girlish pout, my eyes twinkling mischievously, "Get hard fast, okay? I want you to hurry up and fuck my tight little butt for me…"