The Nurses of Waterford Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to die. And the next morning I went to his office and began to put my things in a box.

He walked in and just looked at me, then down at the box and shook his head.

"Don't do that, he said. I'm going to need you now more than ever. It seems I'm taking over for my predecessor and I'm going to need someone to make choices and help me out."

AND SO IT BEGAN.

Some of the patients were so kinky that their needs required special equipment. Others needed a whole staff of personal to take care of them. One actually had been diagnosed with PSAS, persistent sexual arousal syndrome.

She had orgasms at all times of the day and night, without actually being touched. She would orgasm under stress, anxiety, or just talking to a good looking guy in the grocery store.

But when Blake would actually began petting her or fucking her. She would cum with such intensity that the episodes would occur less frequently and be a bit less tiring.

Thank god her treatments needn't be too long, but she came for therapy almost daily. So he was our savior in a way. Want to hear about the other patients?

Tell me?

12