The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abusing Roni, saying demeaning things to her, degrading any woman, dominating them, hurting them and humiliating them always gave him a hard on. That was the easy bit of sex for him; it was what to do with the erection that was the problem. Although he did it, occasionally, he didn't really like shagging women. He preferred his own company, having his cock in his own hand to her pussy, at a push her hand was ok and now and then fucking her mouth was fine, but in the main, he enjoyed wanking himself and spurting all over a woman's tits and face.

As Roni gradually released her grip on her dress watching Preston get his cock out, she was vaguely aware of movements outside the car. Being that it was dark outside and light in, she couldn't see that clearly, but she was pretty sure there were several people looking in through the windows. That, and Preston with his cock in his hand, got to her and she felt just as she had earlier in the pub when she had turned round and showed her revealing self to the pub. So once more she responded to and showed herself to her audience.

"What a fucking actress?" She thought, letting go of her dress.

"What an improviser?" She felt baring her entire body to the unseen onlookers.

"What a performer," She murmured holding her big, fleshy tits, pushing them together and rolling the mass of female flesh around, occasionally flicking her nipples.

Preston was now half kneeling on the seat, clearly wanking with his trousers half down. It pleased and thrilled her that he was joining in; it made her feel good that she had some power over him, even if it was just letting him demean her.

"Open your fucking legs." He grunted, she did,

"Get those fat thighs apart," he croaked. Roni did, even though she didn't actually have fat thighs, she had rather nice, slender ones.

He was now wanking quite hard and through the open window she could hear men saying things like.

"Fuck me look at her tits."

"He's wanking."

"She's doing herself."

"She looks great."

"What a pair of tits."

Such phrases, the occasional glimpse of a face or a pair of eyes, but the generally similar sensation to being on stage where the audience is blanked out by the lights and Preston's cock hovering over her, all combined to make Roni want to put on a performance.

So as Preston grunted. "Show 'em your cunt," she opened her legs wide, brought her knees up and placed each foot on the seat. Her pussy was right in line with the low glare from the light in front of her.

"Jesus fucking wept."

"Look at her cunt."

"I'd love to fuck that."

Roni heard these expressions as she rubbed her fingers all round her lips, which were absolutely soaked.

She was getting there, and quickly, but wasn't at the peak of her orgasm when she heard Preston grunt loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he said as she looked up at him. And as she did, he ejaculated. His cock seemed to explode with cum and spurt after spurt of his spunk shot out of him and splattered on her; on her face, on her head, on her chest and on her tits. His sperm seemed to be everywhere; it was everywhere, even on the dashboard of the Merc.

12