The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fascinating for Roni to see this and oddly, she found it hugely exciting. Her fingers found her ample breasts and she started caressing herself.

"Look at the slag," she heard Craig say.

She looked up and caught his eye as he was cupping Preston's balls.

"You enjoying this?" He asked, taking the older man's stubby penis in his hand and pumping it. "Are you?"

"Yes, yes Craig, I am," Roni replied truthfully, her hand now unashamedly caressing her boobs.

Preston was also, now, pumping Craig's longer and thinner cock.

"It makes you play with yourself does it?" Craig asked walking over to stand by where Roni was lying on the carpet, naked.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Then play more," he went on as Preston joined him.

"How, what do you mean?"

"Get both of your big, fat tits in your hand."

Still laying half on her side Roni willingly did as she was asked. She cupped both of her breasts and pushed them together, squashed them, squeezed them and pinched and pulled her nipples.

"Open you legs, show us your cunt," Craig said, a little huskily Roni thought.

She now had a quandary. Her bum was aflame with pain and at the same time she had to play with her tits and open her legs wide. She tried doing that on her side, but couldn't. Both of the guys were now kneeling, side by side, next to her.

"Get on your back, you fat cow," Preston snarled reaching over and pushing her by her shoulder.

"Hold on" Craig said getting up. "Both of you stay right there."

He walked out of the room and returned quite quickly, he was holding a plastic bottle. In a voice that was remarkable to Roni for its gentleness he said.

"Lay on your front."

The feel of the cool lotion on her bum was wonderful. It was only matched by the tender touch of Craig's fingers as he smoothed the cream into her skin, lingering around the crease of her arse and the back vee of her pussy lips. He took her by the shoulders, gently.

"Easy, Roni, easy," he said, helping her turn, firstly, onto her side then slowly onto her back. He looked into her eye as he added. "Not too bad now?"

She was continually being surprised by the afternoon's events.

"No, no it isn't Craig, thank you."

"Good then suck this," he grunted pushing his cock right against her face. It was almost a relief, nearly a gesture of thanks as Roni held the proffered cock, pulled it towards her, horizontal to the ground and licked its length. Preston moved round to her other side and, as Roni, firstly licked, then took Craig's cock into her mouth, he reached over and cradled Craig's balls. Although concentrating more on pleasuring the younger guy, Roni reached up and held and stroked Preston. He pushed himself against her hand. Craig reached down and grabbed her tits; he also found Preston's balls, Preston leaned over Roni and kissed Craig with what Roni could clearly see was an open mouth and probing tongue.

They were pressing themselves against each other, Craig was moving in Roni's mouth, he was starting to fuck her face. She and Craig were wanking Preston and both mens' hands were stimulating Roni on her tits and nipples and between her legs. She had, as she had been ordered by Craig, showed them her cunt. She was laying there her legs wide open. Although it was difficult for them to reach, both men were touching her, stroking her lips, pressing her clit and shoving their fingers up her cunt.

She could tell that Craig was near. Women who frequently give blow jobs always know that. She could feel the tenseness in his body from where her hand was gripping one of the cheeks of his arse, she could hear the intakes of breath and his deeper breathing. Most of all, though, she could feel the increased throbbing in her mouth as the engorged cock pulsated as even more blood pumped into it.

Her hand told her that Preston was also near and her cunt told her that she was as well.

And then it all happened.

Suddenly, Craig was gushing into her mouth, Preston was spewing his cum onto her face and she was grinding herself onto the fingers that were deep in her body as she climaxed.

12