The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Sammi thought looking up and seeing Emma's breasts almost bursting out from the tiny bra.

She took the offered hand and let Emma help her up. Emma didn't move when Sammi stepped onto the poolside. Momentarily the two women faced each, their hands clasped, their dripping, scantily clad bodies just inches apart. Emma parted her lips, slightly, she raised her other hand and pushed her wet hair back from her face, the movement stretching the thin material of the white bra, which at such a close range was as good as see-through. She ran her tongue along her top lip as she squeezed the younger woman's hand.

"Maybe time to go?" she said huskily, looking deeply into Sammi's eyes. "Back to our room, er rooms."

"Yes," Sammi replied, not quite sure what her boss exactly meant.

"Right come on then, shall we undress here?" Emma asked

"What? What do you mean?"

"Get our wet suits off in one of the cabins of course and dry off?" Emma said smiling. "What else could I mean Sammi?"

"No of course, sorry. My dress is a bit see-through though."

"Mmmmm nice, we'll have a treat then won't we?"

"I couldn't walk through the hotel in that," Sammi said.

Again, Emma quickly changed the mood. She knew that switching from being real come on to being slightly distant would confuse her young prey, keep her on her toes and make sure she didn't really know what was happening.

"Oh well it's up to you, put your sun-dress on over your wet suit, I don't mind, but I'm not." Emma said turning and walking over to their loungers, picking up her stuff and striding over to the changing rooms. She went into one of the cubicles each of which had narrow swing doors that covered the changers from their shoulders to their knees and slipped her stuff off. She was the only one in there. That is until Sammi came in.

"So you're going to change then?" Emma called out."

"Yes, but I'll wrap a towel round me, I think."

"Is yours dry?" Emma asked.

"Fairly yes," Sam replied going into the cubicle across the narrow corridor from Emma.

Sam had her back to the door and was drying her foot when she heard the door of her cubicle creak. Having removed her wet swimsuit and being naked, she panicked as she turned.

"Here's a dry one," Emma said holding out a towel.

Slightly relieved that it was not a stranger, the panic quickly went, only to be replaced by something else. Excitement. Emma was just wearing the panties of her swim suit. Her gorgeously full breasts seemed to be staring at the younger woman.

"I thought you might need it," Emma continued, her eyes, quite unashamedly running up and down Sammi's body.

"Oh right, yes, thanks Emma," Sammi stammered as she took the towel.

Emma smiled and said. "Turn round, let my dry your back."

"No, it's ok," was Sammi's instinctive reply.

Emma smiled. "Go on you might even enjoy it," she added suggestively, knowing full well that she would only be tempting the girl, not trying to fuck her, that would come later.

However, when the blonde compliantly turned her back, and Emma looked at her slim nudity and, as she had described it to Sunni, absolutely fabulous arse; she was sorely tempted to do something now. Sammi's heart was pounding as she stood there, her head bowed a little. She was expecting, half hoping, that her boss would touch her intimately, stroke her, caress her or cup her breasts. Her body was on fire. She was thinking of the times with Roni, the experience in Ibiza with Birgitte and the brief moments with other girls when they had kissed and tentatively touched each other.

She still hadn't "gone all the way". She hadn't had full oral sex with a woman and certainly the mysteries of dildos, strap-ons and the like were precisely that, mysteries. But she felt ready. Not necessarily for the murkier side of bi sex where the girls fucked each other with latex instruments, but certainly for fuller sex with another female. And most particularly for that with Emma. She felt under her spell, in her control and completely ready to be fucked by her.

Emma's closeness, the smell of her, the feel of her fingers on her back, her hand through the towel and the occasional touch of her knee on the back of her legs, were agonising. Agonisingly exciting, agonisingly suggestive and agonisingly inviting.

"Oh why don't' I have the nerve to ask her? Why can't I just say, Emma, please make love to me?"

Sammi had no answers to those questions other than knowing she wouldn't and couldn't do that.

They had lunch in the suite. They were both unusually hungry due to the jet lag so they ordered steaks and salads, with raspberries for desert and a bottle of Californian Chablis. Their messed up body clocks gave the Chablis far greater strength than it would normally possess. They were both a little tipsy after just a glass each. They giggled more, they cracked jokes and they touched each others wrist or arm and where they were sitting on a sofa side by side watching TV their legs pressed against each other.

After returning from the pool Emma had said.

"Lunch in the suite and an afternoon snooze, ok with you Sam?"

"Yeah fine, I don't mind. We won't have to get dressed then will we?" Sammi replied innocently.

"Mmmmm sounds wonderful Sam, naked dining."

Sammi laughed. "You know what I mean."

Sammi saw that Emma had taken that almost literally when she came into lounge where Sammi was sitting. She was wearing a long, yellow tee shirt dress, which was low-cut at the neck and ended at mid thigh. From the way her breasts moved under it Sammi was sure there was no bra. And when Emma bent forward to get a bottle of wine from the fridge stretching the material of the tee across her bum there was no VPL at all, not even the outline of a thong. Sammi had slipped into a pair of short shorts and a tee shirt and she was also not wearing a bra. But then modest 34 Bs with average sized, light pink nipples can get away with it: 36 Ds with fiercely dark, round and big nipples can't.

And those round and big nipples were evident much of the time through the thin material of the tee shirt dress. Evident to Emma, for that was on purpose, evident to Sammi, for she was why Emma was dressed like that and evident to the waiter who brought the meal trolley.

They had sat on the sofa to indulge themselves in eating and watching TV. Emma had sat closer than necessary. Sammi didn't mind, but still she could not work out how much of the apparent come on from the other woman was really that and how much was her imagination and wishful thinking. If only there was some way she could tell for sure?

She wasn't sure, when the shoulder strap of Emma's dress slipped off one side and she didn't adjust it. She also wasn't sure when Emma leaned forward and Sammi saw right down her front, her eyes for the second, or was it third, time today seeing Emma's full breasts and large nipples. The frequency with which Emma touched her arm or wrist, seemingly to emphasise points, hinted that something was about to happen, but not for certain. The older woman's leg pressed against the younger woman's knee did give indications, but were not conclusive. As they stood up to go to their bedrooms for their planned afternoon snooze, Sammi was unsure but felt it might happen. As they rose at exactly the same time and stood for a moment or two close together her heart was pounding, her pulses were racing, her nipples were hardening and her pussy was seeping. But still she wasn't sure, she couldn't be, nothing conclusive had happened.

Emma looked at her. She looked right into the younger woman's eyes. She looked at the very clear indentations of Sammi's nipples that were thrusting against the thin fabric of the tee shirt. She could guess what was going through her young friend's mind. She knew about the doubt, the concern, the confusion, the hope, the excitement, the guilt and the desire that would be seducees felt. She had experienced them herself once and had made many others over the years also experience them.

Sammi was almost trembling, she had goose bumps of excitement and her mind was whirring due to the conflict and confusion; due to the excitement and due to being unsure. But as Emma didn't move, as she continued staring into Sammi's eyes and as she smiled slightly, so Sammi's uncertainty lessened. As Emma stepped back a little holding Sammi's gaze, her full breasts jiggling wonderfully inside the tee shirt dress, so Sammi's expectations rose. She didn't become sure, but felt it was a little more likely to happen when Emma said, very softly.

"You look very beautiful like that Sammi."

Sammi didn't reply. She couldn't; she simply stood looking at the older woman, hoping and wishing, although still she wasn't sure.

She still wasn't sure when she saw Emma's hands slide down her body and loosely take hold of the hem of the tee shirt dress. Her uncertainty wasn't completely abated when Emma said.

"So beautiful and so utterly desirable," as she started to pull the dress up her body.

It was not fully dissipated even when she saw the hem slide onto Emma's stomach revealing her trimmed bush of very dark pubic hairs.

But, as Emma lifted the dress all the way up her body, slid it over her head, dropped it on the floor and standing gloriously naked, said. "I want you so much Sammi," then she was sure.

12