The Nursing Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap

" Are you enjoying getting fucked? Your asshole is so tight. You're my dirty bitch."

"Not sure I like this, but my cock is rock hard. Mistress, will you suck me off, after you fuck me?"

"You can pull on your cock. You can make yourself cum. Tonight it's about humiliating you. Fuck, your asshole is so tight. I could ride you all day. You're my fucking pony bitch. Take that you motherfucker!"

I continued to fuck Billy's asshole. I slapped his buttocks while he pulled on his big cock. I fucked him for about thirty minutes. He was grunting and moaning and pounding his fist on the floor. I was thinking he'd probably act a lot better around the nursing home. He let out a loud scream and came in his hand.

I pulled out my cock out of his asshole.

"Suck my cock now! Do it you dirty fuck!"

"Yes! Mistress."

Billy wrapped his mouth around my strap-on cock. I think he was truly feeling defeated. He did exactly as I said. I face-fucked his mouth while I moved my hips. He gagged while he gave me head.

I pulled my cock out of his mouth.

"I think that's it for tonight. You can get dressed now. I think I have made my point. There will be no more sex games at the office. If you continue to do that, I will report you to your boss."

"I won't touch anybody again. I'm truly sorry."

"You better be! I don't think your boss would want to know any of this. I'm pretty sure you would get fired and lose your license."

Billy got dressed and left my house. I knew I finally got through to him. It was crucial that I fucked his asshole. I was pretty sure he'd be acting like a model doctor. I knew he was highly embarrassed and didn't want this information getting out. I knew he valued his job.

**

Things were back to normal at the nursing home. All of the chair massages and other sexual behavior had stopped. Billy actually went back to the hospital to be a trauma doctor again. We never spoke again. I'm pretty sure that he'd never do that shit again. I was just happy that everything worked out.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers
12