The Nympho Virus Ch. 04

Story Info
The CDC is overrun by crazed nymphomaniacs.
4.6k words
4.55
35.3k
49

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: So this chapter has been a long time coming. Thank you all for your patience and support on this story. It was more difficult to write than I thought it would be, mainly because I had a hard time deciding what the tone should be. I've also never written an orgy of this magnitude before, which is its own challenge. I'm mostly satisfied with the result. Enjoy!

*

Wobbling on two-year old high heels, Sandra stood in front of the intimidating metal door to the elevator. In the distance she could hear the faintest wailing noise. Word traveled fast in the building, and she wasn't about to be left out of a juicy incident. She was tired of scheduling appointments and taking phone calls while young strapping scientists filed through the door. She knew their day was mostly paperwork too, but the potential for danger always excited her. Beside her Lester stood aloof as she asked the same question of him for a second time.

"Do you know what they're doing down there? I've never heard of a lab being sanctioned off so quickly." Her soft brown hair curled at her shoulder as she played incessantly with a sharpened pencil in her hand.

"I'm not really supposed to talk about it." His white shirt was stained and untucked over his gut. "It's already been written up in an accident report, but I don't think David wants it to be front page news. Uh...shouldn't you be up at the front desk anyways?" he scratched his balding head and glanced at her secretarial attire.

At the age of forty she had maintained a respectable figure, thicker than in her youth, but no less tantalizing to the right individuals. "Oh, come on. It gets sooooo boring behind the desk. Can you at least tell me everyone involved is safe?"

"De...pends on what you categorize as safe." Lester said.

"You're no fun."

He looked down the dizzying white hallways that crisscrossed around them. At the second- lowest level of the facility not much expense was put into decoration.

"They'll end the quarantine when they know its safe. What I saw was...something savage, Sandra."

"Jesus, you're a mystery." From behind them a lone bubble sprang up from the water cooler and popped.

Lester bit his lip and watched the numbers slowly change above the elevator door. "That's probably David coming up, can we please change the subject, I don't want to get in trouble."

"Oh fine. How are the wife and kids doing?"

As the elevator offered a small ding, Sandra was instantly buried under a torrent of naked bodies. The sea of limbs grasped and waved, tearing asunder every last scrap of fabric from her person, and clawed at Lester's legs as he slowly backed away in disbelief.

Words couldn't be formed from her chapped lips as they were coated in saliva. In a flash her blouse was shredded and her plain manilla bra was pinched under her ample breasts. Her stockings were stretched and torn by half a dozen gnashing mouths as hands groped and prodded at her most private areas.

Lester was awestruck by the undulating ball of life. Only when Sandra gasped and lunged out from their orgy did he snap out of the trance.

"Huh...." Sandra kicked off her remaining heel and limped forward. "On second thought let's fuck."

Lester managed only a few steps before he was dragged back to the horde. Female anatomy fluttered all around him, and at the heart of all of them was the queen herself. Vanesha smiled deviantly in his face with eyes like raw-cut amethysts.

"I remember you." She licked her lips and rubbed a glistening layer of semen into her chest. "Want to give me a new wardrobe?"

Sandra cackled beside her and fell into him, kissing his neck in lunacy. More women pinned his arms. Even if he had known them, they moved far too quickly to identify.

"Fan out and secure this floor!" David tore himself away from Bridget's reddened backside and scouted the surrounding area. "Turn anyone you see. Have all the fun you want, but do not let anyone escape!" The men jogged down the hall at lightning pace.

"Aww, he's got a little bit of a tummy on him!" Taylor lifted up Lester's shirt and poked at his stomach. "That's okay, we don't mind!"

"Nothing a few weeks of hard fucking won't cure!" Mika giggled.

His cock found its place bouncing wildly amongst their tongues. Their touch was like wildfire and his vision blurred as they squeezed his balls and wrenched his shaft like it was their only link to the world.

"There we go, we got a live one, ladies!" Taylor was entranced by the white fountain he offered instantaneously, and puffed out her chest like pastries in need of glazing. "You're on our team now, mister." She said, peeling away a translucent string from her upturned nipple and bringing the gooey treat to her mouth.

"What...is this feeling?" Lester was shaking as the last ounce was given up along with his load.

He had never been a part of such a carnal banquet. He had never even looked at the now naked Sandra with lust, but now his mind pondered every sexual possibility with which he could engage her.

"Leeeessster, how long have we known each other?" Sandra asked over her shoulder as she wiggled her succulent dimpled ass in his face.

"I...I dunno, two months...I think, oh god..." he swallowed audibly.

"I think we're on ass-eating terms, right?" she splayed her cheeks and flexed her sphincter playfully.

"It's...the next logical step in any friendship."

"My thoughts exactly."

Still smelling of her fresh cotton panties, the delicate rim of her anus met with his lips; his view becoming only two round manilla hills as her tailbone tickled his nose.

"This floor got slippery real quick!" Taylor chimed, "Who wants to watch me slide? Hehehehe!"

The nubile woman bolted up and dashed down the corridor on all fours, eventually shifting onto her greased bosom and tumbling across the tile on a trail of cum and grool.

"Wait for me, Taylor!" Mika squealed and rocketed after her. "Semen-slide!" Her face was turning red with laughter.

"Where'd David and the others run off to? He better not be cheating on me!" Katie cackled. All that remained of her position was an open tattered blazer and a swatch of ruined pantyhose caught around her ankle.

Vanesha planted a gentle kiss on Sandra's lips and stared into her eyes. The rest of the group had moved on, but she was happy to observe. Her newest girlfriend was beaming as Lester slurped at her rear.

"Your first is always special." With one hand she caressed the Sandra's darling, infatuated face, with the other she fingered herself steadily.

"Is this...is this really h-happening? I should...be ashamed."

"No, no, no, no." Vanesha assured and nuzzled. "What's shameful is denial, my love."

Her pussy was chafed and stinging from the onslaught she created only an hour ago but still she rubbed. Seeing this stranger's embarrassed, confused face, made her orgasms cycle even faster. She collected the tiny dollops of semen and smegma that remained in her bed of raven pubes and reapplied it to her clit.

"You are warriors, both of you." She seized Lester's bouncing cock below them and coerced Sandra's hand around it. "Now take up your sword and fight."

"Yes, yes, ugggghhhh!" she winced as Lester continued to ream and worship her rear. The head of his cock bulged under her vice-like grip. "Thank you, thank you so much!"

"Have fun, you two. When you are ready, feel free to join us above." Vanesha's calm smile stretched from ear to ear as she made her way down the scintillating corridor of seed.

--------------.

The long winding hallways were a maze of hidden treasures. Each branching path contained new friends. Bypassing the labs they made their way into stuffy offices and conference rooms. A long oak table marked the meeting place for the Department of Human Resources, and Katie seemed especially ecstatic to have found it.

"I've always wanted to do this!" shoving a swivel chair out of her path she clambered on top of it and quickly hit the intercom in the center.

"Hello?" the blinking device inquired.

"Hello, Deputy Director Farden?"

"Yes, is that you Katie? Why are you calling from the conference room?"

"I just wanted to thank you for the promotion,...oh, and also that I am a cum-gargling slut, who loves taking it up the ass."

"I'm s-sorry, what?"

"You heard me, you pompous piece of shit! I resign! Tell everyone you know that Katie Gimley is a one-dollar whore, who fucks until her holes are gaping and raw! Hahahaaaa!"

Ignoring the astounded gibberish coming from the speaker, she spread her pussy and gently urinated on the intercom, causing sparks to fly from it.

"I don't have a dollar, I'm afraid." David mounted her and molested her glowing breasts.

"I was definitely upselling myself, how's free sound?"

"Like a bargain."

Laying her prone, he wedged his impressive meat along her crack and began to spank her glazed cheeks. All around them was a whirlwind of chaos as people shot in and out of the room in sexual tag; bringing with them shredded papers, and pelting office supplies into the drywall.

Even the crazed wailing of his co-workers did nothing to detract from the intimacy he felt. David seized a knot of her auburn hair before delivering a ball of spit to her winking rectum. True to her word, Katie loved taking it up the ass. If the intercom still functioned on level, the entire faculty heard her howls. She didn't even need to finger herself. David's savage blows were more than enough to send her mind spiraling, and she allowed her arms to sway uselessly at her sides.

Across from them Taylor was being torn apart by two burly men. Like animals in musk they bullied each other over a prime position, stopping only when they had both achieved a hole.

"Urrrrghhh! Never been doubled-teamed beforrrrre..." her feet left the floor, as she was carried aloft by cock. Her view was only the top of a shiny ebony head and the chalkboard behind him.

Her pink painted toes curled and she began to grind her teeth at the intense churning in her overstuffed privates. Her taint was pinched and twisted by their slimy, competing meat. In ecstasy she dug her perfectly manicured nails into the wall, creating an earsplitting whine.

On the floor Toby had succumb to Mika's wiles. A simple handjob electrified him amidst their crisscrossed legs, and the vision of her exposed stubbly snatch did little to slow him down.

"This thing is so much fun!" she snorted. "I can't believe I only used to like girls!"

Wrenching his manhood under her palm, she inched closer along the carpet until her almond eyes met his. "You like my pussy?"

"I can smell it."

"Well..." her ears went red.

"It's amazing, all of you."

Mika's entire face flushed. "Aren't you a sweetie."

She planted her tongue into his mouth and explored. Toby reciprocated and found it to be pierced. The metal stud was attempting to make its way to his uvula, when a splash of liquid fell across their faces.

Katie's pelvis continued to buck on the table above them, her ass was now plugged with a runny white glue, that burbled out with her continued squeals.

"Hey, watch where you're flinging those fluids. It might give some people ideas." Mika licked her lips and stood.

"Why don't you guys come over here and show me? Is this an orgy or not?"

Mika slurped a long thin trail spanning the table's edge and followed it to Katie's pussy. "I don't, mmm, think anyone's going thirsty with this oasis around. Toby, you want to fuck one of my holes while I eat this bitch out? Whichever one you want, baby!"

David pinned Katie's arms behind her and watched her be devoured. Her labia was becoming swollen, and her abused clitoris remained hard and twitching under a calcified hood. Balancing her nose on her mound, Mika understood Toby's words. The pink, glistening cavern smelled amazing. The robust, flowery miasma was enough to make one high. Like a kitten with catnip she massaged her face around it, and inhaled deeply before sloppily serving once more.

Toby's balls were heavy as he prepared to enter her. His handjob had ended abruptly and his next load felt overdue.

"Toby, why aren't you leading the charge?" Vanesha sidestepped a threesome in the hallway, and lingered in the doorframe.

"I'm sorry, I got, unnghh, distracted." The mere sight of his nude dark-skinned mistress made him ejaculate instantly.

"Someone's excited. It's alright. Follow me, I want to show you something."

-------------.

The women's restroom was surprisingly silent. Especially since Vanesha had barred the door behind them. A single light flickered overhead, illuminating the sterile blue tile that surrounded them, the rest were burned out.

Slowly she made her way to the sink and combed through the items dotted around the basin. "I found a razor and some shaving cream. Some jackass was too lazy to groom at home apparently. Do you want to help me freshen up?"

"Sure...I mean of course I will."

Liberally she applied the foam to her long, divine legs and massaged until it was in a thin, even layer.

"Being locked in that room for so long I started to get all prickly."

"I don't mind." He stared at her reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, I know you don't. It hardly matters now. But old habits die hard, and I wanted them smooth for you." She extended the razor's handle to him and hiked her leg onto the counter.

"I don't want to cut you." The echo in the room was unreal.

"Honestly, it's a little late for that. It's the same as shaving your face. Just start at my ankle and work your way up."

Accepting the razor, he kneeled and did as he was told. Each stroke revealed a new stripe of smooth chocolate flesh. Gripping her calf he felt the tiny prickles she spoke of. He also felt her immovable stature inside the flexed muscle. How was it she remained so still, while his own body was trembling?

He worked along her inner thigh, entranced by the dark patch of hair mere inches from his face.

"What do you think? Should we trim that too? I must admit on the day I turned, I was not expecting it to be the center of attention. Toby?"

He awoke from his daze and peeled his cheek away from her inner thigh. "Whatever you'd like."

"I'll lather some on, while you get my other one."

Snatching up the shaving cream, she poured a impressive glob in her hand before switching legs. She loved the feeling of the blade sliding along her skin. Inch by inch he attended; carefully tracing her knees and stealing quick kisses to the newly anointed areas. His wet hands brought her lower body to life.

"Let's make it pretty." She waved the triangle of whip-cream in his face and giggled. "My lips and along the top, we'll keep some of it, it's fun to pull."

Starting on her outer labia, he tried to keep his composure. His monstrous cock throbbed and whacked against her calf like an ax to a tree.

"I need you to concentrate. Can you do that for me?" she whispered.

He froze as a low bellow came from outside the room. Someone was being dragged along the hallway. Whether it was a joyous cry remained to be seen. "So much is happening, I don't know if I can."

"You are so innocent, but right now I need a force of nature."

"Of course, I can be whatever you need!"

"Then show me. When you see a woman, what do you with her?"

"Kiss her."

"Where are you going to kiss her? Show me!"

He stormed up and hoisted her onto the counter; pinning his lips against hers in a mad rush.

"Ow!" he pulled back as Vanesha bit him.

"And if she resists?" her face was only judgement.

Toby gritted his teeth and brought a firm hand to her throat, slamming her into the mirror and cracking it. Shards of glass instantly decorated her hair and sprinkled over her shoulders.

Her eyes were wide, but her smile was even wider. "What're...you going to do?"

He paused; lost in the void, his expression was apologizing and retreating.

Her face was turning red as she landed a hard kick to his stomach and cursed him. In an instant his grip returned tighter and his rigid cock pinballed between her thighs until it found its warm, buttery mark.

A coarse laugh rang out from her petrified throat. A blinding white light was beginning to conquer her vision, and her purple face now matched her eyes, as Toby's blood-stained lips rejoined hers. His cock was a hundred arrows railing against her insides.

"T-that's...more...l-like it." She sputtered and sunk her nails into his vascular wrist.

He was so agile, so thorough in his method, that Vanesha never wanted it to end. She could feel his colossal central vein offer a steady beat, and his hot breath fled over her cheeks. Flecks of shaving cream flew out at his effort, and still more sloughed down her thighs and helped to lube him. Had this really been the simple fool she'd known two days ago?

Her chest leapt. Sweat cupped her breasts, allowing them to glisten in the meager spotlight. Each pump was a welcome, delicious addition that drove her closer to the brink. Convulsions fell on her as she felt the only sensation attributed to her airless existence blossom from between her legs. She was a teenager again, feeling for the first time an orgasm overdose her juvenile mind.

Finally he relaxed his grip and allowed her air. Gasping, she fell into his shoulder and let him finish delivering his silky load. Her orgasms cycled like a machine on overdrive. She had thought she had reached the top with the disease, but Toby had managed to make her even higher.

Vanesha's redheaded accomplice had completed his transformation. No more was he a weak-willed child. His shy shell had been cast off and replaced with a vibrant, loyal soldier of sex. She planned to bed thousands of men, maybe even tens of thousands, but she knew that none would ever compare to her first victory for the virus. She would be keeping his cock close.

"You are the man I'm looking for." She felt the hot new bruise tattooed across her windpipe and smiled.

---------------.

Toby vaulted up the staircase. Their orgy was becoming a river of bodies flowing uphill behind him. Moans echoed up the column and reverberated into the chalky concrete walls. Every floor promised them new recruits, and every nook and cranny was a sanctum for dirty acts.

The steps were becoming hypnotic under his bare feet as he ascended. The world wanted to bury them, pretend they didn't exist. Try to deny their most primal urges. They were lust incarnate, and they would not be silenced anymore.

He stopped only for a moment to watch a middle-aged maid enveloped by a multitude of muscular loving arms. They didn't care if she wasn't perfect, didn't care that she was once called an ugly duckling by her classmates some decades ago. She was a woman, a human being that needed to be filled and converted by a thousand infectious kisses.

The ground floor was quickly achieved and soon they spilled out into the grand oval foyer. Tile was replaced with marble and worn leather sofas, and the warm summer sun was baked into them with bright, wonderful rays.

Stuffy men and women in ill-fitting suits shot up and gasped, only to be pinned back into the furniture with determined hands. Who were they? Lobbyists? Lawyers? Students and staff? Who the fuck cared?

"Ties sure do make for a great leash! Hehaha! Quit struggling already, you're going to be my new pet!" Bridget throttled an unwilling gentleman and gyrated forcefully on his lap.

"Why do think they call it a love-seat, silly? Fucking relax!" Sam and Taylor worked his slacks down his legs.

Across the room, a caterwaul arose from a young woman as her hymen was ravaged and her pussy was speared over and over and over again. In mere seconds her wails turned into delighted, tearful laughter. The maid retrieved from the lower levels was thrown on top of her and the two were immediately sandwiched between brawny bodies, creating a neapolitan blend of flesh.

12